You are my favourite feeling...

By Nityachowdary

Where a world famous rock star (Jisoo) falls in love with very simple shy and most talented guy (Kim Taehyun... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N

8

2.8K 146 81
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

Jackson didn't like Taehyung at all.
Reason, he considers Taehyung as poor guy with no stable future.

As a bestfriend, he want perfect guy for Jisoo. Who is rich, well settled and can earn dollars.

According to him, Jisoo is very beautiful and talented. For sure she would rock in future. There isn't any doubt in that. So Jackson felt like Jisoo would regret and even may face difficulties for choosing wrong guy in future.

May be, she  was just attracted to Taehyung. From childhood Jisoo got many proposals, most of them were hella rich and extroverts. Taehyung is different from them. He is neither rich nor extrovert. He bit odd from others. Jisoo always chooses different ones. So she picked Taehyung as her love life.

With this, he concluded this is just mere infatuation. Which can be subsided by few quarrels and misunderstandings.

So Jackson made his mind to separate them. He want best for Jisoo. His protective behaviour made him to break their  beautiful  relationship.

                     ++++++++++++

Today it's bit less stressful for Jisoo. She rehearsed for her new song pretty well, gave couple of interviews on news channel.  Over all, it's productive day for her.

On the other side,  Taehyung was preparing for his finals. This is something he can't neglect. His entire future would be dependent on that freaking grades.

He was done with preparation in library, excited to meet his baby.
Yesterday she was whining. So he should spend more time her. If not this angel can turn into sassy demon very easily.

As usual, received flirty stares and comments while passing through the corridors. When he was about to start his bike, notification plopped on his phone.

It's from Jisoo

Life line ♥️♥️

Taehyung,

I'm very busy today.

So we can't meet this evening!!

Taehyung felt little odd by that message. Normally Jisoo would never call him by full name. Always addresses him as TaeTae, Taeee, my cuddly bear and even she comes up with weird nicknames butter cup, sugar boo,  my hero which brings shy smile to him.

And she didn't use any emoticons. Jisoo is sucker for emoticons. She uses them as punctuation marks  after every sentence.

This is the first time, they are not meeting on evening times. Strange!!

He brushed it off thinking she is really busy with recordings and stuff. So replied it's okay, don't stress yourself.

                         ++++++++++

Taehyung's reply brought a huge smile on Jackson's face. His first attempt  gonna be success. Poor Taehyung didn't even call, just believed that message.

Yes Jackson was the one who messaged it earlier. Jisoo is discussing with musicians regarding song release. In this mean time, he sneaked into her artist room.

To his luck, Rose and Nancy even took coffee break.

He took that chance and messaged Taehyung, deleted that message thread. So that Jisoo won't feel suspicious.

Jisoo came to her cabin, was surprised to find Jackson there.

"Hey bestie, when did you came!?"
Jisoo asked amusedly

"Ohh Chashmish, you came. I'm waiting for you from half an hour.
Listen be quick, I'm taking you to special place today"
He said while grabbing his car keys ready to take her from here as soon as possible.

"Wait, what!?. Jackson I should meet Taehyung now. He would be worried, if I'm not here. Why can't we go on weekend!?" Jisoo asked hopefully, she is eager meet her TaeTae

"Uff come on Chashmish, I came from Australia after 5 years. Can't you spend time with me!?. I need to share lot of things with you.

Can't you skip one day  meeting for your soulmate!? "

He asked with sigh acting as if he is really disappointed by her answer

Jisoo thought for a moment. That's true, Jackson came after five years. She should spend some time with her soulmate too. Seems like he's disappointed by her earlier reply.

"Okay, okay calm down. Jeez stop your emotional drama. Fine, we will go to that place. Now smile, don't be grumpy" Jisoo cheered her bestfriend with smile

"Let me atleast message TaeTae, he would be worried"

Jisoo grabbed her phone but it was switched off, seems like battery is dead. She was confused, earlier itself she plugged onto charger, may be  forgot to switch it on.

"My battery is dead. What should I do now!?"
Jisoo was thinking how to message, she don't even remember his number.

"Don't worry Chashmish. I informed Rose earlier about our friendly date. She would inform to Taehyung.

Oh my, it's time. I arranged everything for our date. Don't prolong Jisoo. Come on, we should start by this time"
Jackson dragged Jisoo while she was still not okay with his answer.

Anyways, Jisoo shook her head thinking Rose would tell him and she will make sure to call Taehyung immediately after she reach home.

They reached a hilly area, mini table with two chairs arranged there. From that hill, sunset is clearly visible. It's serene place with slight breeze and beautiful trees surrounding.

Jackson dragged Jisoo to that table, made her sit on opposite chair. Opened his car trunk, picked up their  favourite drinks along with snacks.

They spent the best time by sharing their hidden secrets, made future plans while sipping drinks, watching beautiful sunset.

Their date got ended, now both of them were in car. Jisoo felt relieved, long lasting conversations  with bestfriend is great therapy in this entire world.

"Jisoo, I should meet my new friend. He's from your university. It takes just 10mins. So, wait for me yeah!?. I will drop you after that" Jackson informed casually to make it less suspicious.

Jackson is doing this wantedly. He knows Taehyung would be at college by this time.

If he sees Jisoo with him.
This would bring an inferiority in Taehyung. Jisoo skipped  meeting  him, saying busy. While she was with her bestfriend all the time.

Jackson thought Taehyung is really weak minded, could play with his sensitive mind very easily.

But he don't know Taehyung is really optimistic guy who don't take things negatively. He is positive soul. Having social anxiety doesn't mean they are weak minded.

So to his dismay, in University Taehyung didn't even feel inferior, sad or any kind.

Jisoo throwed herself infront of entire college when she saw Taehyung near his locker.

" Jackson, I will be with Tae meanwhile. You can go and meet your new friend"
she said smiling widely while hugging Taehyung from behind.

Taehyung smiled thinking, may be Jisoo is done with her work. So she is spending time with her childhood friend.  He didn't mind it at all.

That's the reason, Taehyung is ideal boyfriend for many girls. He don't judge and jump onto conclusions easily. Mostly takes everything in positive way.

Jackson was completely shocked by that smile on Taehyung.

If he is in Taehyung's place, definitely could lash on Jisoo for lying.

Jackson nodded to Jisoo while smiling bitterly and went to adminstrative area to meet his friend.

Right now,  Jisoo is still hugging Taehyung from back
"I missed youuuu" she whined while kissing his ear lobe.

Taehyung smiled
"Me too. Thought of calling you after reaching dorm" he replied while retracting his books from locker.

Bad move!!. Along with books, those thirsty letters came out too.

To Taehyung 🔥🥵

"Today, I woke up with sweat.
Not because the morning was too hot to handle, but because my dreams of you were too hot to handle".

"Right now, I want  your hands to roam all over my body"

"Do you want to mess up the bed with me tonight!?"

"Suddenly, all the love songs have turned out to be about you"

Many more sultry letters like this. This made Jisoo hella furious. She know Taehyung got huge popularity. But didn't expect he would be receiving these kind of letters.

They were still in that position, Taehyung gulped at her furious baby.

Jisoo glanced at her surroundings, found those girls were glaring her from far, not liking the way she hugged Taehyung.

Jisoo smirked while thinking to teach them good lesson. So that they would never ever follow her man

She pushed Taehyung to nearby wall.

"Taee, yesterday was really beautiful night. I can't forget it ever" she said shyly while snaking her hands across his neck, his hands were on her waist.

Taehyung was confused, yesterday they went to their homes earlier. What is Jisoo talking about!?. This innocent bean couldn't get it.

"Damn Taee, you are such a tease. In this mushy baby, I didn't expect such a hot daddy last night" she flirted very smoothly while licking her lips, eyed her surroundings. Those girls were literally crying in anger.

Taehyung was completely shook. Why is Jisoo calling him daddy!?. Noo way, he can never be her father. He wanted to be her boyfriend.

"I know you love me a lot. We are made for each other. I'm glad I found my love" she confessed while placing her head on his chest, glanced at those girls again.

All of them were literally sobbing. They didn't expect this at all.

Those girls went away from there. They were given tight slap, can't tolerate further. So left that place while cursing Jisoo.

Taehyung was now speechless. Earlier she called him Father. Now she is calling him love.

Jisoo broke the hug,

"Tae, those girls were eyeing you badly. They are literal snakes. So I acted like this to shoo them away" she said with pout still not liking those flirty letters at all.

Taehyung understood now. But  want to know, why did she addressed him as daddy.

But his thoughts were cut off by Jisoo's most routine dailogue which brought huge smile on his face, knowing his  Jealousy baby.

"As a friend, it's my duty to keep you away from those nasty bitches you know!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.9K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...
13.7K 721 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...
13.1K 326 37
You work at office soon to find out that your working as an assistant to the one and only jerk that almost killed you... You have passionate encounte...
91.7K 3.8K 29
Taehyung ff (completed) (a cute little love story) "Finally... Seoul" After 3years of struggle, Y/N reached her dream destination to meet her Idol. W...