๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฑ๐–พ:๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๏ฟฝ...

By mochiminie_

"๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—…
02 : ๐–ง๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–จ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ
03 : ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹, ๐–ฎ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡
04 : ๐–ข๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ
05 : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
06 : ๐–ง๐—‚๐—€๐—-๐–ด๐—‰ ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’
07 : ๐–จ ๐–ช๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–จ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
08 : ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐–จ๐— ๐–ค๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—?
10 : ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ
11 : ๐–ก๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ
12 : ๐–จ๐— ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ก๐–พ ๐–ฉ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’
13 : ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
14 : ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—‰ ๐–ฌ๐–พ, ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ
15 : ๐–ณ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
16 : ๐– ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐– ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—’
๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฑ๐–พ:๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐— : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

09 : ๐– ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—…'๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€

4.1K 421 1.1K
By mochiminie_

[🕊️]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N woke up a little later than usual one morning. When she got out of her room, the unit was deserted. She thought, maybe Beomgyu was still asleep. But as she knocked on his door and received no response, she figured, she must be all alone.

"Beomgyu?" She walked around. "Choi, Choi, Choi.. Pspspsps.."

Unfortunately, there wasn't any response. She sighed and went to the kitchen to make something to eat and perhaps one for him too when he comes back. To her astonishment, there was a sticky note pasted on the fridge.

"Uh.."

Y/N,

I will be out to help Caroline in a community service. I don't know what time I'm going home. Please, be safe while I'm gone.

P.S. There are muffins in the fridge. You can have them.

Don't die,
Beomgyu xoxo

"Muffins?" She grimaced. "Don't die? Jesus Christ, does he know?!"

Y/N violently flung the refrigerator door open. Cool air slapped her as orange light cascaded upon her face. Beomgyu didn't lie; there was indeed a box of muffins and there were about five of them.

"If I die because of this for the second time.." She hissed, picking it up. "Wait a minute.. If I'm already dead.. That means.. I can't die again, right..?"

She stared blankly at the delectables before taking one into her mouth with a small bite. Y/N placed the rest of the box to the counter and scanned her surroundings. It was quite dirty. She could see dust building up on the cabinets and a few junk littered on the floor. She cringed.

"Guess we're cleaning today!" She finished her meal. "Can't live in his place rent-free anyway!"

Y/N turned up with a hand-rug, a plastic bag, and a vacuum. She walked to the radio on the living room and turned it on— since she doesn't have phone to use Spotify, and searched for a suitable music to listen to as she cleans.

"Ah, there you go."

"Smooth like butter. Like a criminal undercover. Gon' pop like trouble. Breakin' into your heart like that."

She started picking up trash, tossing them into the bag. There wasn't much, just a few crumpled papers and disembodied paint caps. It seemed as Beomgyu forgot to pack them up after his nightly sessions.

"Cool shade stunner. Yeah, I owe it all to my mother. Hot like summer. Yeah, I'm makin' you sweat like that."

"Break it down." Y/N sang.

"Oh, when I look in the mirror, I'll melt your heart into two. I got that superstar glow so, ooh. Do the boogie like."

"Side step, right, left to my beat. High like the moon, rock with me, baby."

She tied the plastic once it was full and there wasn't anything else to collect. She heaved the vacuum next, turning it on with such a loud noise. She had to adjust the radio's volume so she could still hear the music.

"Know that I got that heat. Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap. Side step, right, left to my beat."

"Get it, let it roll!" She tilted the vacuum, strumming it like a guitar.

"Smooth like butter. Pull you in like no other. Don't need no Usher to remind me you got it bad."

She danced, shuffling to her feet. As she glided the vaccum across the carpet, she pretended as if she was grooving with an invisible partner. Cleaning has never been this fun for her.

"Ain't no other that can sweep you up like a robber. Straight up, I got ya. Makin' you fall like that."

"Break it down." Y/N chanted, making rockstar signs.

"Oh, when I look in the mirror, I'll melt your heart into two. I got that superstar glow so, ooh. Do the boogie like."

"Side step, right, left to my beat. High like the moon, rock with me, baby."

She swayed her hips side to side, one arm raised as she went around the room in circles. She was picking up any tiny mess to be found and at the same time, she was having the moment of her afterlife.

"Know that I got that heat. Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap. Side step, right, left to my beat."

"Get it, let it roll!" Y/N headbanged.

"Get it, let it roll. Get it, let it roll."

"Ice on my wrist, I'm the nice guy. Got the right body and the right mind. Rollin' up to party, got the right vibe."

"Smooth like," she breakdanced. "HATE US!"

"Fresh boy pull up and we lay low. All the playas get movin' when the bass low. Got ARMY right behind us when we say so."

She raised the vaccum high. "Let's go!"

"Side step, right, left to my beat. High like the moon, rock with me, baby."

Y/N twirled and turned, song completely inhabiting her being. She moved her head around, making her hair spin. If Beomgyu would've arrived at that moment, it would have been extremely embarrassing.

"Know that I got that heat. Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap. Side step, right, left to my beat."

"Get it, let it roll!" She screamed. "Let's go, Hobi!"

"Smooth like (butter, cool shade (stunner) and you know we don't stop."

"Hot like (summer), ain't no (bummer), you be like, oh my God."

Y/N kept bopping around, tiptoeing to the outlet to plug off the vaccum. The radio now boomed louder, bass rocking her off her feet through the speakers. She took the hand-rug and made a clean sweep against a shelf's surface.

"We gon' make you rock and you say. We gon' make you bounce and you say."

"Hotter? Sweeter! Cooler? Butter!"

"Get it, let it roll!" She swung an arm up and knocked something off.

Thud!

A soft gasp rang out from her as she heard it fall. Thankfully, it was nothing but a photobook. Curious, she abandoned her chore, turned the music down, picked up the item, and flipped through the leaves.

Lots of photos dating back over a decade or so came to view. Most of them were that of a little boy. She recognized the face— it was Beomgyu. For instance, it was as if the album was a timeline. As she went from page to page, she practically watched him grow.

"Aww," she smiled. "So his head's always shaped like a chestnut."

One scenario that caught her attention was a photo of Beomgyu when he was a toddler. He was alone in the frame, smiling widely to the camera as he was holding a small toy. He was in the middle of a meadow. It looked like it was a fine, sunny day.

"Y/N."

"HOH!"

She jumped and immediately turned to the hoarse voice. She spotted a person behind the couch and to her horror, it was the creepy, old lady from the antique shop. She elderly was staring at her. Y/N backed away.

"Ho.. How did you.. How di.. Christ, sake.. I'm calling the cops!"

But before she could move, the woman took a step forward. As she did, a blinding glow surrounded her. Y/N had to put an arm up her eyes to block the light. She did hear fumbling and flapping of wings which confused her. Did the old woman bring a chicken?

"Y/N." A new, soothing voice called. "Look at me."

It was melodic, calm, and peaceful to hear. Y/N peeked in curiosity, only to find the lady gone. An angel, no, an archangel stood mightily before her. From a lanky, weak, and eerie demeanor came a gold-shining, holy, and divine being. Y/N gulped.

"Fear not, my friend." She smiled. "I came to bear to a word with you."

"You're an angel.. All along.." Y/N breathed in disbelief. "..why didn't you tell me..?"

"An archangel," she corrected. "My name is Anne-Belen."

Y/N furrowed her brows. "Anne-Belen."

"I have been keeping an eye on you through the figurine. Our Father is pleased about your progress."

"He is?" Y/N frowned. "Hold on, you said you were what? You gave me that silver angel to spy on me? Bruh."

"However," Anne went stern. "I'm afraid you've done something you weren't supposed to."

"What? Look, I get that I'm still confused but I swear, I'm doing my best."

"That is not the case, Y/N." Anne sighed. "I could tell that you've gone attached to him, which is a problem."

"Who? Beomgyu?" Y/N raised a brow. "Isn't it normal?"

"Y/N, your attachment could hinder your purpose."

"Purpose? God sent me back so Beomgyu could have a friend and a guide. How can one not be attached to the other with that?"

"You will find it hard to abandon him when the time comes and Beomgyu might go back to his roots once you leave."

Y/N licked her lips in frustration. "That's the point. Why give me this mission if he's still going to be devastated in the end?"

"You have to find a way where you could leave him without a problem."

"Is that even possible?!"

"In God's grace," Anne backed away. "Nothing is impossible, Y/N."

"Wait, no, no, no! Anne, don't leave yet!"

Y/N reached out for the archangel but she was already gone, swallowed by some light. Y/N was finally convinced— what she has been fearing all along was the thought of Beomgyu going back to the shadows once she leaves.

There was a heavy weight on her chest. She anxiously peered at her wrist; she only had 40 days left. She must ensure that Beomgyu would be completely out of his abyss before she faces her judgement. By that, she needed a plan to execute her departure with lesser pain if possible.

"Y/N!"

Beomgyu called out from the door, followed by a familiar giggle from Caroline. Y/N ran up to them, forcing a delighted smile now that they were back. Caroline was tugging on Beomgyu's shirt, laughing. Beomgyu kicked off his shoes, lips spread to a grin. It seemed like they were in a fun conversation wherein Y/N couldn't relate.

"Hey," Y/N greeted. "How's the community service?"

"Tiresome." Beomgyu rolled his eyes, earning a light smack from Caroline. "Ow! What? You made me lift boxes!"

"It was fun!" Caroline insisted. "The boxes weren't even that heavy, come on."

"Whatever. Y/N, what did you do today? Did you eat the muffins? Were they good?"

"I cleaned up a bit," Y/N nodded. "And yes, thanks for the breakfast."

"Awesome!" Beomgyu walked in. "Caroline, are you staying for lunch? I'll be making some pasta."

"No, no." She pouted. "I'd love to but my hospital shift is in 11, so I should be going."

Beomgyu clicked his tongue. "That sucks. Well, let me walk you out of the building at least."

Caroline giggled. "It's fine, you're already home. I can take care of myself."

Y/N watched with a pang as the girl stood in tiptoe to plant a soft kiss on Beomgyu's cheek. He smiled. Caroline finally waved Y/N goodbye and walked away, disappearing as she entered the elevator.

"What?" Beomgyu closed the door. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Kissy-kissy-boo."

"Shut up. We keep our relationship platonic. There's nothing more between us."

She followed him to the living room, face smug. Beomgyu slumped down the couch, exhausted. Though, he shot her a partly-embarrassed glare.

"I was just messing around! Gosh, you look like I just told you you pooped in the shower."

"That would NEVER happen!"

"I know." Y/N sat beside him. "But, maybe it could. Someday."

Beomgyu playfully hit her with a pillow. She wheezed and scooted away to safety. The two of them sat in comfortable silence; just the faint static from the lulling radio and the hands of the wall clock ticking as ambience. Beomgyu eventually smacked his lips in boredom.

"We should go somewhere."

Y/N glanced at him. "Yeah?"

"There's another place I've been wanting to visit lately." He looked back at her. "Wanna come?"

She smiled. "Absolutely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hunger. By Yujin

Fanfiction

267 11 1
Taehyun x reader Beomgyu x reader angst Oneshot
27.8K 3K 19
"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚...
55.8K 4.9K 19
"๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–ฝ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ...
88.6K 8K 19
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—?" "๐–จ๐—'๐—Œ 1720." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰...