HEARTBEATS

By Marufa1111

Some cute short stories; Hoping that you all love it. On 21 july... More

Mohabbat sirf tum se hai
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*Epilogue*
(Aesthetics) دہلیز عشق کی
دہلیز عشق کی
Epilogue

12K 796 75
By Marufa1111

Like every night Asad was working late and was needing a strong cup of coffee to get his mind off from sleep, so not disturbing anyone he himself went to make coffee, with a steaming cup of coffee in his hand he was heading towards the lawn for some fresh air,
when out of nowhere Neelu appears in a revealing black nighty and collided with him, ignoring her he tried to go away from there however she started to cry because of some coffee spilled on her hands and feets.
"Awww Asad bahut jal raha hai"

Asad knew that the coffee was quite hot so ignoring his evil mind who was stopping him from helping her, he helped her in sitting on the couch not knowing that someone was misinterpreting the situation.

After eating dinner Noor was going to give Amma her medicine when she saw the empty jug of water, she headed towards the kitchen, passing by the hallway she heard some voices getting near the source of voice what she saw took her breath away Asad and Neelu were standing there close to each other Asad's right hand was on Neelu's waist and his left hand was holding her left hand in a tight grip, not disturbing him in his quality time she quitely left from there.

°°°°°°°°°°

"Haan Amma kaate iss Mahi ki bachchi ka token badi uchhal rahi thi"
Like every Sunday morning after eating breakfast Noor, Mahi, Aasif and Amma ji was playing ludo in Amma's room, Mahi was going to win so everyone was after Mahi who had only one token left.

Aasif and Noor were hi-fieing each other when a yawning Asad entered
"Kya ho raha hai" slumping beside Amma he eyed Aasif.

Hearing his voice, Noor who was enjoying herself got tensed, her heart felt heavy once again she couldn't forget last night's incident, with so much pretending she tried to act normal but seeing him Infront of her the scene kept repeating in her mind, making her heart burn with jealousy.

"Kuchh nhi Bhai bas Amma ne iss Mahi ki bachchi ko jeet ke moonh se wapis khincha hai" Aasif who was leaning towards Noor said, sitting properly on his side.

"Nashta Kiya......kitni Baar kaha hai itni der raat tak kaam mat Kiya karo" stroking his head affectionately Amma kissed his forehead.

'kaam Kar rahe the ya aashiqi' Noor thought in her mind.

After the first round ended Amma didn't wanted to play anymore saying she will watch them play. Mahi was pleading Asad to play with them , hearing Asad's name Noor abruptly stood up saying she have some work.

"Yaar Noor abhi hi toh maza aane wala tha" Mahi whined

"Rehne do Mahi log mujhse haarne se darte hai" Asad had a teasing smirk plastered on his face.

"Tum sab khelo mujhe nhi khelna hai" ignoring him Noor hastily walked away from there.

"Isko kya ho gaya" Aasif and Mahi said at the same time.

Just like that every time whenever Asad tried to make a conversation with her she would ignore him, if Asad will be in Amma's room she will not go there, if she will be present somewhere and Asad will come there she walked away from there, Asad noticed all of this and tried to ask her about her behaviour not answering his question she excused herself saying she have some work in kitchen. this kept happening, every time Asad approached her she had a new excuse, not understanding her attitude Asad also avoided her.

°°°°°°°°

"Noor baarish ho rahi hai" an overly exited Mahi barged in Noor's room.

"Mahi yaar knock toh kiya karo....mujhe laga pata nhi kya ho Gaya" Noor was sitting at the centre of the bed, books spread all around her. but her mind was far away, from last two days Asad hadn't talked with her, nor he was giving her any attention, she was thinking if she should ask him about it, but then there was this fear in her heart that stops her from confronting him.

Putting her books aside Mahi plopped beside her "tumne shayad suna nhi....Maine kaha baarish ho rahi hai baarish" repeating baarish more then necessary.

"Tum Jo kehna chah rahi ho wo Mai achchhe se samajh rahi hoon.....par Mai kahin nhi jaane wali mujhe mera assignment complete Karna hai" bursting her bubble Noor tried to concentrate on her study, which was very hard because of that heartless man.

"Baad me kar lena na plzzz...abhi chalo utho" grabbing her hand Mahi dragged her from her bedroom. Noor constantly denied her but Mahi was as stubborn as a muel didn't paid any heed to Noor's pleading, dragging her towards the lawn, not giving her time to scape Mahi tightly clasps her hand getting both of them soak in rain water.

When the cool water touched Noor's face her frown turned into smile, but she couldn't let that stubborn girl scape this esily so with a angry face she took promise from Mahi that she will help her in her assignment.

both the girls were playing around happily chasing eachother enjoying the baarish to their fullest getting their selves wet.

Asad's black Range rover had just entered the haveli's entrance when he saw two figure dancing in the rain, he was simply going to let them enjoy their fun moments, however when his black eyes caught sight of Shahid looking at her from his room's balcony he couldn't help himself from getting mad.

"Mahi yeh kya tareeka hai......jao andar jao" reaching them Asad roared, he was talking to Mahi but his rage filled eyes were set up on her whose white kurti was hugging her like second skin, her red bra visible from back, averting his eyes from her which is quite hard to do.

"Sorry Bhai wo hum toh bas aise hi..." Head bowed down Mahi mumbled, walking away from there, Noor following behind her .

He was passing by her room when he heard some voices coming from inside , hearing his name he stood at the threshold of the room amusedly looking at her who was angrily snatching the dress from hanger mumbling to herself,
"Bade Aaye Asad Irfan Malik meri jutti na ho toh, khadoos insaan gussa toh aise kar rahe the Jaise hum porch me nhi unke sar pe naach rahe the" tip toeing he quitely stands behind her

With a scowling face she turned around coming face to face with a smirking Asad, Noor's face lost colour finding him Infront of her, their face inches away from each other nose slightly touching breath mingling with eachother, at his close proximity she tried to step back however failed to do so because of the cupboard, she thought to scape from side but as if reading her mind, he placed both his hands on either side of her head caging her. Not able to face his teasing look she avoided looking at him in the eyes and fixed her eyes in his chest.

feeling him bending his head, she clinged to the cupboard's door for her dear life, eyes closed with nervousness, cheeks heated, lips trembling, chest heaving like running in a marathon, hands closed in a tight grip, she felt his face came near her ear, breath tickling her ear shells he whispered in hushed tone.
"Noor tum par....."

"Mujh par.." intoxicated in his close proximity she also repeated in a hushed tone

" Noor tum par............red bahut jachta hai"

"Hunnn??" Not understanding his words she confusedly looked at him who gestured her to look at the mirror, she gasped seeing her red bra all the way visible on her white kurti.

"YOUUU" if she would be a cartoon character smoke surely will come out of her ears, face red with emberessment, putting her both hands on her waist she turns to him who went out of the room but not before throwing a wink at her angry self.

Hiding her face with both hands she smiled shyly 'o mere khudaya mai kaise unka saamna karungi'

°°°°°°°°°°°

Today is Mahi's engagement whole Malik mansion is decorated like a bride, every nook and corner of the mansion is shining with lights and smells like flower garden with all the fresh flowers used in decoration there was a big chandelier hanging on the center of the hall giving it a royal look.
The whole city was invited, The expensive clothes of the guests were sparkling in lights. All the family members were also dressed in expensive clothes.

Everyone was ready except Noor who was busy in helping Mahi and doing other chores, Mahi was getting anxious, after lots of pep talking when Rifat her mother came there she told Noor to get ready because the function will start soon, she didn't wanted to miss the function so for the last time she told Mahi that she was looking gorgeous, kissing her forehead she walked away from there, giving the mother and daughter some quality time.

All the way to her room she was thinking what to wear however Entering her room she saw a box laying on her bed opening it she took out the dress coming face to face with the same peach coloured gown which she had angrily dumped on his face there was a matching dupatta with it 'oh so thoughtful of him' her heart gushed, shutting her mind off she took another box which had matching shoes and jewelleries, there was a hand written card in the jewellery box.

Assalamu alaikum Noori
I hope ki tumhe Pasand aayega, Plzz pehen Lena, It will make me very happy if you will except it as a token of my sorry.

P.S- however red suit's you more😉

That badtameez insaan she was so going to kill him now.

After taking shower Noor wears the beautiful peach coloured full sleeves gown, which is hugging her full blossom and flareing till her ankle , hair styled in a loose bun some of her golden hair were falling on her face giving her an innocent beauty look, lips painted in light pink lipstick face adored with minimal make-up, she was truly looking like a hoor.
She wears the diamond ear rings in her ear thinking that she will return it later, she can't except such expensive gifts from him.
Putting on her heals she hastily walked towards the hall not wanting to miss the ring ceremony and taking extra attention for late coming.

Descending the staircase she straight away went to Amma ji who was sitting in a table with some of her relatives.
Saying salam to everyone she sits beside Amma ji who lovingly kisses her forehead praising her beauty.

"Amma yeh Noor hai na.... Masha Allah se kaafi badi aur khubsoorat ho gayi hai" Rukhshar phuppo daughter of Amma's brother Kasim uncle gushed over Noor.

"Haan.... Masha Allah se meri bachchi hai hi itni pyaari" Amma's face shining with pure adoration.

"Amma Aapne iski shadi Ka kya socha hai......waise mera beta...." Other lady on the table whome she didn't recognised was saying something about some proposal , when Asad walked there looking dashing in nevy blue three piece suite, he was searching for her in the whole hall and here she is hiding from him in these old ladies group.

"Asad kuchh Chahiye tha kya bachche" Amma ji was shocked seeing him in these old ladies group who according to him always talked about marriage.

"Nhi Amma wo toh Mai bas aise hi.....Haan wo aap se puchhna tha kuchh Chahiye aapko" rubbing his neck awkwardly he said to Amma, he was talking to Amma ji but his eyes were checking her out, who has no courage to look up at him, feeling his intense gaze on her.

"Are yeh Asad hai na kitne saalon baad Dekh rahi hoon...... Masha Allah se kaafi bada ho gaya hai" the world famous dialogue for desi aunties, Asad scoffed in his mind, smiling at them from outside.

"Haan toh Amma mai kya keh rahi thi.....mera beta Zain doctor hai abhi Aaya hua hai aap kahen toh ek baar Noor se uski mulaqat karwa dete hai "
The same lady again started the topic, Noor chanting in her mind 'no..no..no plzz not Infront of him' however her pleading were unanswred.

"Sorry aunty aap koi aur rishta dhoondh len apne bete ke liye" Asad tried to decline as politely as he could.

"Kyon bhai kya Kami hai mere Zain me Masha Allah se itna khubsoorat ghabru nowzawan upar se doctor" the old lady was not ready to back dawn.

"Koi kami nhi hai par Noor se nhi ho sakti" Amma had a hopeful look on her face, Noor can't look at him Head bowed dawn she was looking at her lap nervously playing with her ring.

"Kyon....kya surkhab ke par lage hai isme" the old lady taunted.

"Kyonki.......kyonki....abhi Noor ki padhai complete nhi hui hai" closing the topic with his final words he left from there, not sparring her a glance whose eyes were red due to controlling the tears.

Whole function Noor had a gloomy look on her face her heart felt heavy but she smiled in front of Mahi, she couldn't spoil her beautiful day in her pain.
she didn't wanted eat dinner but on Amma's insistence she ate some biryani. her heart had lost hope of him ever reciprocating her feelings. she was praying for the function to end soon so she could sleep her tiredness away.

After the function ended every one left for their respective rooms to get some sleep, Noor was going towards her room when she collided with a figure looking up she came face to face with a smirking Shahid, ignoring him she tried to walk away from there but he stops her from going by holding her hand.
"Shahid haath chhodo mera" already her mood was spoilt and now Shahid is irritating her, frustratingly Noor tried to free her hand from his tight grip, tears brimming her eyes.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai.....do char beaten mujh se bhi karlo....Aisa toh nhi hai ki Mai tumhe kha jaoonga" looking at her lustfully Shahid mumbled in a hushed tone.

Tears falling from her eyes, anxiously Noor tried to free her hand when she felt his grip loosing in her hand, looking up she saw an angry Asad standing Infront of Shahid who was sweating in fear.

"Noor tum kamre me jao" with clenched jaw he told Noor, who quitely left from there knowing that his anger was not directed at her.

"Dur raho usse warna.....teen saal pehle bach gaye par iss baari nhi bachoge" grabbing his caller in tight grip he spated those words on his face.

;_____;______;_____;______;______;_____;

Aur kaise hai aap sab????

Toh ab batayen Kaisa laga?????

I have given up my afternoon nap😴 for you guys, so you better vote and comment😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 82.1K 128
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄❤✨ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 📜✨ 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀🌹 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶�...
1.5K 184 21
یہ کہانی ہے جھوٹ سے حقیقت تک کے سفر کی نفرت کو محبت میں بدلتے کرداروں کی، بدلے کی آگ کی ،آزمائشوں میں بدلتی زندگانی کی کہانی ہے افیقا ،انیسہ ،رادیہ...
82.7K 3.4K 21
.. جميع الحقوق محفوظة🚫⚠️
Ajnabi By MG

Short Story

17.3K 642 15
Book One/Completed Ek raat hui mulaqat, Tha kuch lamho ka saath us Ajnabi ke saath, A short roman urdu novel.