The Player's Daughter

De xxxxRYLEExxxx

Slowly I walked over to him and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Cammei." He smirked, "Sam." "It's nice to meet y... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

29.4K 215 39
De xxxxRYLEExxxx

Hey, guys! This book is going to be a spin-off from an amazing book called "The Player Who Took My Virginity" written by an outstanding author SomeoneLovesYou. I hope you love this book! Thanks! This chapter is dedicated to skittlesbiatchx for the amazing cover! (Cammei is on the side!)

~Rylee xx

I awoke to sunlight streaming in through a window above the bed I was currently in. I rolled over and came face to face with my latest victim, Tyler, his blonde hair falling into his light brown, but now shut, eyes. Of course, he would tell everyone on the soccer team about this one and it would probably get back to my dad, the coach. Oh well, I'm not going to lie, the guy's got potential..

Quietly, I slipped out from underneath his tan, muscular arm and grabbed my clothes from the floor. I put them on as I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The girl staring back at me smiled, her light grey eyes full of mischief. I took a deep breath and pulled my long, brown hair into a messy bun on top of my head and walked out the door. I gasped a little as I saw Tyler starting to stir. Quietly I ran out of his bedroom door and to my car.

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I backed out of his driveway. He should have seen this one coming, I mean, it's not like I'm in it for love. I guess I should explain myself.

My name is Cammei Riter, I'm sixteen years old and I'm the school player. Everyone's heard the stories of how every high school has that certain guy that sleeps around and breaks all the girls' hearts. Well, that's me. I guess you could say I'm a b*tch, but I wouldn't call it that. Every guy I'm with I warn that I'm not looking for a serious relationship or anything. Some just fall harder than others.. Like Tyler, for example. As soon as we had finished he told me he loved me. Of course I didn't say it back! I don't lead people on, most times..

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had seven missed calls. Two from my mom , six from my dad, and one from my brother. "Sh*t," I cursed as I realized I had forgotten all about the annual 'Saturday' dinner at my Aunt Rania and Uncle Matthew's house. I decided to call my mom back, since she was the least likely to yell, as I sped up way above the speed limit.

"Cammei. Where. Are. You?" She asked emphasizing each word.

"I'm on my home!" I said, hoping she didn't ask more.

I heard here mummer something to someone who I assumed was my dad before she replied. "Might I ask where you've been?"

I rolled my eyes knowing she knew where I was, "Tyler's house! I told you last night that I was going to his for a party!"

"D*mn it, Cammei. I swear if you're not at Rania's house in ten minutes, we're going to have some issues." She told me before hanging up.

Wow, that went a lot better than expected. Usually, I would have gotten the whole 'I don't want grandchildren when I'm barely into my thirties' speech. I swear, she has such little faith in me.

I groaned as I pulled up to the house and saw my dad waiting on the front steps, arms crossed. I turned off my car and stepped out, still slightly tipsy.

"Hello, Cammei."

"Uhm, hi dad," I said avoiding direct eye contact.

"Keys. Now." He told me while holding out his hand.

My head jerked up as I sputtered out, "What? That is not even fair! I didn't even do anything!"

"Cam, I love you, but if you were anything like I was, and I know you are, then you didn't only stay at that party all night because you were drunk, you also screwed someone." My dad replied, bluntly.

I stood their wide-eyed at his response unable to reply. Instead, I handed him my keys and walked through the door where I was attacked by my Aunt Rania.

"Cammei! I've missed you so much! You never come and see me anymore!" She said as I was pulled into a fierce hug.

I smiled before hugging her back, "Oh dear, Auntie, losing your memory already? I was here last week!"

She pulled away and grabbed my shoulders while looking into my eyes. "I am not old."

I burst out laughing, knowing that pulling that card would shut any of them up. "I know, I know." I replied with a wink.

About that time, Matthew came up and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Hm, I think she's still got pretty good moves."

Rania giggled and buried her head into his chest. "Gross. I did not need to know all that." I told Matthew.

He smirked then winked at me. I smiled while walking upstairs to go find Brittany and Addison, Rania and Matthew's daughters.

I walked into Brittany's room to find her brushing out her shoulder length blonde hair and pulling it up into a high ponytail, perfectly. Cheerleading perk number, nothing.

"Cammei! Come here!" She squealed as soon as she saw me standing behind her.

I smiled as I walked into her open arms. She was a hugger which she had definitely inherited from her mom. "Hey, Brit!"

"I hardly ever see you anymore!" She said pulling me to sit on her bed.

"I see you every day at school!"

She stood up and placed her hands on her tiny waist, "Soooo, you need to come around more! And if you tryout for cheerleading, we could see each other allll the time!" Brittany was a little, airheaded and a major blonde.

I pursed my lips. "So that's what this is about." I rolled my eyes, "Brittany, I love you girl, but I am never going to be a cheerleader. Ever."

She groaned, "Fine!"

I stuck my tongue out at her as I got up to go see Addison. I walked next door to Brittany's younger sister, Addison's room. "Knock, knock Gorgeous!" As shouted as I walked in.

"Cam!" she yelled as I was suddenly thrown to the floor by a giggling eleven-year-old. "I've missed you!"

Carefully I pulled her off of me and myself off the floor. "I've missed you, too!"

She scrambled up and walked over to her desk where she pulled out a piece of paper. "Here! It's part of my newest collection! I call it 'The Moon and More'" She told me while tossing her long, brown hair over her shoulder. Addison was quite the artist.

I looked down at the paper and saw a beautifully painted picture of the moon cresting on top of a hill where two people sat hand in hand. "That's me and you." She said.

I smiled, "It's amazing, Addi."

"Thanks," she replied with a big smile, revealing her braces, just as Rania called us all downstairs.

I walked swiftly to the kitchen where I ran up behind my mom, scaring the crap out of her. "Sh*t, Cam."

I smiled, "Love you, too!" She pulled me into her arms and gave me a quick hug.

"Go get an extra plate and some utensils!"

"A guest?" I asked her as I opened the cabinet.

"Well, actually, he's going to be staying with us for a while." She replied, hesitantly.

"He? Who? Why? Is-."

"Whoa!" She cut me off, "It's your Aunt Jennifer's co-worker's son. Alice? Well, they're going to Rome for a few months and he had nowhere else to stay, so.."

"Here?"

My mom nodded. "In fact, him and your father should be here any minute now."

"What's his name?" I asked suddenly very interested in this mystery guy.

Suddenly we both turned to the front door where, first, my dad and then my brother, Cameron, came in. Following them was an amazingly cute guy. His green eyes met mine and I smiled. He sat down his two suitcases and ran a hand through his curly brown hair.

"Sam!" My mom called running to give him a hug, "I'm so glad you're here!"

"Thank you," he replied, looking over at me.

Slowly I walked over to him and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Cammei."

He smirked, "Sam."

"It's nice to meet you," I replied.

He looked around checking to see if anyone was around before bending down to whisper in my ear, "The pleasure is all mine." He leaned up and winked at me.

My breath caught in my throat as I met his eye and blushed. Wait, what? A blush?! What the h*ll? Who is this guy? I snatched my hand out of his and narrowed my eyes. "Hmph."

"What's wrong Cam?" He smirked.

I scoffed, "Don't call me that. That has to be earned and buddy boy," I lowered my voice to a whisper, "it's going to be very hard for you to do."

He smiled before throwing an arm around my shoulder, "Okay, Cammei, but just be ready for the best six months of your life."

I shrugged his arm off my shoulder, "Don't touch me, and you may be used to all the girls falling head over heels for you, but that's not me. I'm the hearbreaker around here."

He laughed and walked away but not before I heard him say, "Just wait."

I crossed my arms and watched him as he entered the kitchen. Who does he think he is? Coming in here acting all high and mighty. Little Samuel needs to check himself before he wrecks himself.

"Cam!" my mom called, breaking me out of my thoughts, "dinner!"

I walked towards the kitchen already hating our new guest.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 25K 29
"You should really tell him soon," Austin said as he walked closer to me. "It's complicated," I sighed, avoiding eye contact with the greek god stan...
Loves Me Not De youdontevennomi

Ficção Adolescente

64K 2.9K 54
"I may not remember much, but I do know that I had the best time with you last night." Charlie drops his hand from his mouth and lifts his head to st...
443K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
2.8K 105 26
Camila: I am so done with gorgeous men, I fell for one a long time ago and paid with my heart. I thought he loved me until I figured he couldn't stan...