The Original Taylor Daughter

Galing kay Ahsoka98

Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Taylor, not heard of me? Well, I'm not surprised but I'm the original daughter of Roger... Higit pa

A Rocky Start
Alice
Moment of Truth
Visiting
Uni Tour
A Stroke of Luck
Unplanned Christmas
Birthdays
Hiding
Phone Call
America
Tour Curse
Pets
School
Show and Tell
Different Sides of the Pond
Rockfield Farm
Bohemian Rhapsody
Diagnosis
Treatment Plan
So It Begins
Side Effects
Surgery
Back to School
Christmas Party
Free
The Press
Hyde Park
The Date
Beginning and Ending
New Home
Girl Bonding
Big Sister
New Style
The Good, Bad and Heartbreaking
High School
Feelings
School Party
Different Lives
True Style
Not You
Missing
Come Back
Live Aid
A Kind of Magic
List Complete
Grief
A/N
Moving On
Growing Up
News
18th Birthday
The Future
Shocking News
Reactions: Part 1
Reactions: Part 2
Studio
Brit Awards
Family Time
Siblings
Wedding Day
Montreux
Baby Boom
Father's Day
Saying Goodbye
Letting Go
Grieving
Watching Over
New Book!!!

Cast and Intro

3.7K 55 36
Galing kay Ahsoka98

Hey guys,

I'm back! This is my new Queen fanfiction story, it's a Roger Taylor daughter fanfiction but an original character, Alice Taylor, rather than one of his existing daughter's. This is book is going to be quite a sad one but it won't all be sad, it starts in 1971.

If you've read any of my books before, then you'll know that I like to raise awareness of real-life problems such as miscarriages, bullying and domestic abuse. For this book, the problem I've chosen will feature throughout most of the book, I hope people don't find it insensitive, that's not my intention at all I just went my story to contain real-life factors that could affect any one of us.

The first part of the story starts at the bottom of this intro and is in Alice's POV but after that, it will all be in the third person POV. I will make it clear if the narrative changes to a specific characters POV, if you've read any of my previous books you will know the indication.

Also, I will be sticking to the real-life Queen timeline as much as possible but I apologize in advance if my information or dates are a bit off.

This is the main cast list, there may be more original characters added throughout the story but I will put their casting at the end of the chapter if that is the case.

Dakota Fanning as Alice Taylor

Roger Taylor as Himself

Freddie Mercury as Himself

Brian May as Himself

John Deacon as Himself

All Queen wives and children as themselves

I hope you enjoy this story, the first proper chapter will be up tomorrow and it will have my updating schedule with it. Disclaimer: I don't own Queen. I do own my original character Alice Taylor and any other originals that may appear throughout the book as well as the storyline.

Alice's POV

"Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Taylor, not heard of me?"

"Well, I'm not surprised but I'm the original daughter of Roger Taylor, pretty cool right? Despite our rocky start, we are the closest father-daughter duo."

"There is a very big reason why you don't know who I am but, you're going to have to read the rest of this book to find out that reason."

"I warn you, you will need tissues but I promise there are plenty of good times too. I mean my dad is Roger Taylor what else would you expect?"

"So, what are you waiting for? Go to the next page and start reading, it's a good story right uncle Freddie?" I look to might right as my uncle Freddie joins me, popcorn in hand.

He gives me a side hug grinning, "She's right lovies, go on, get reading. We have a concert to watch."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 727 110
Happening between the year of 1971 and 2000, this story follows the first known Roger Taylor's groupie and how she wasn't exactly a groupie. The life...
8.4K 418 66
When Ben Hardy, a 17 year old boy, gets kicked out of the house by his parents, he has nowhere to go. He roams the streets of London, not knowing wha...
33.8K 643 21
"Their lead singer just quit." I remove Brian's arm from around me. Freddie looks at me with a sly smile, "Well then, you'll need somebody new." He n...