Bad Romance - F. Megumi x Rea...

By givemedilf

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮," "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝... More

the intro before the intro
⠀★ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎⠀★
1. The Curse
2. Crushin'
3. One day
[4. Perseus]
6. Gojo Satoru
7. Bitter
8. Supermassive
9. Return
10. No
11. Done for
12. daddy
13. Heart
14. Lost in love
15. [Skin]
16. Don't move
17. Bonding moment
18. Purity
19. Infinite
20. October 31st
21. backstory
22. Daugther Issues
23. [Neccesities]
24. Friends exist
25. Junpei
26. BACK
27. Crushed
28. Last drop

5. boys don't cry

4.9K 151 346
By givemedilf

I'll write everything from the third  from now on.

Y/n was in the hospital sitting outside in the hallway waiting for Megumi who was currently inside a hospital room with Tsumiki.

The events were still confusing for Y/n one moment everything was perfect till it suddenly wasn't she still didn't know how did Tsumiki end up in a coma, her friend said that she suddenly fainted and that was it.

The doctors couldn't explain what was happening to her either and you haven't talked to Megumi about it as he was by his sister's side, unfortunately, they only allowed one person inside the room.

Y/n started biting on her nails anxiously as she'd been waiting for an hour when the door suddenly opened revealing a stressed-looking Megumi, Y/n could catch a small glimpse of Tsumiki lying on the hospital bed she didn't know if it was her imagination but she could see some black markings on her body.

Her eyes darted back on Megumi who was approaching her. She quickly stood up expecting her eyes filled with worry.

"Y/n," He said and slumped his head forward to her shoulder. "It's really bad, Tsumiki is really ill."

She patted his back in rubbing circles to comfort him." Did the doctors tell you why?" and she could feel him shaking his head on her shoulder, she led her hand to the back of his neck up to his hair and ruffled it softly. "Hey, she'll be fine." She tried giving him a comforting smile.

Megumi balled his hands into a fist and lifted his head from her shoulder abruptly which perplexed Y/n. "I have to make a phone call," he said and left you standing in the hallway.

She saw as Megumi waited for an answer from the phone, she knew Megumi was stressed and upset right now so she could understand if he was being cold or rude but still she couldn't help but feel a little bit hurt since they just...

She blushed and mentally hit herself for thinking about that in such a dire situation she shoved the thoughts away as she waited for Megumi to finish the phone call, he was visibly mad and arguing on the phone he was actually so mad that she could overhear a part of the conversation.

"What do you mean? No, she can't wait for another week! You must come here right away!" he said huffing angrily at the phone while waiting for a response. "yes, it looks like it was from a curse. No, I'm not calling Nanami. We are your responsibility, do something about it!.... I can't believe it.....Yeah, whatever."

And he hung up and walk towards Y/n, he leans against the wall and let out a big sighed, "Are you okay?" Y/n asked, she didn't want to overwhelm him or anything but he wasn't talking to her, she wanted to comfort him so badly but she didn't know what to do. Megumi only nodded not saying a word nor meaning to. "Well, I am going back to your house, I'll bring clothes for Tsumiki and you... I will also cook something for you."

Megumi stared at her and a sense of guilt washed over him, she's been only trying to help and he was being a dick. "No, it's fine I'll go with you."

"No, I insist it's fine I'll go alone so you can stay with Tsumiki."

"No baby, I won't let you go alone," he said looking at her with tender eyes and blushed slightly. "Besides, I need a shower."

He was honestly in a bad mood and he knew it wasn't Y/n's fault at all but he hated how powerless he felt plus Gojo-Sensei wasn't around he was coming but till next week and that made him angrier because he didn't know what else he could do.

Tsumiki was possessed by some kind of curse that somehow went right through the barrier that Gojo-Sensei set up around their house to protect them while he isn't home. This was something he couldn't discuss with Y/n because she is nonchalant about his real-life...

Megumi is a curse user born into one of the most powerful clans, the Zenin Clan, but for some reasons he's never bothered to know he ended up under the custody of Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer of this era, and if he is being honest even though the man can be stupid or careless he is glad that he lives under Gojo instead of the Zenin Clan.

He hates clans and their unnecessary stupid rules plus he is pretty sure they got something to do with his mother's death.

Gojo Satoru is from the Gojo clan, he is the first to be born with the Six Eyes in the last 6000 years. There are rumors about him that he could wipe out half of humanity in less than a year if he wanted to, that's why the elders fear him.

Megumi was born with the 10 shadow technique he is the only one in the clan to have such power, making him like a Gojo Satoru. Fortunately, the clan held no power over him as they'd have to go through Gojo Satoru first.

Now his problem and concern besides Tsumiki's, was how was he going to tell Y/n that he'd be moving out of town.

Megumi was graduating middle school and was soon to be attending Jujutsu Tech. It's not like he didn't want Y/n to know about him becoming a sorcerer but he didn't want to drag her into a world like that as she would be powerless and he wouldn't be able to protect her.

But he didn't know how to lie to her, he doesn't want to but how is he supposed to maintain a relationship with her.

One thing was for sure, he didn't want to break up with her nor stop seeing her but he didn't exactly know how to do that.

He sighed and rubbed his shoulder when he felt a squeeze on his hand and looked down to see that Y/n was holding his hand and giving him an encouraging smile.

His gaze softened at her and yanked both of their hands so he could hug her. "Thank you, Y/n."

He buried his face on her neck as she patted his back, "Come on, go take a shower while I pack Tsumiki's bag and cook something."

"I don't know what I'd do without you," He said caressing her cheek and then leaned down again to plant a kiss on her forehead. "I won't take long."

And he left.

Y/n went to Tsumiki's room and made her a bag with clothes and toiletries then she went down to the kitchen. She took the things necessary to make Megumi a sandwich.

She wanted to cry so badly, out of desperation and uncertainty. Tsumiki was like the sister she never had she's been so kind to her when no one else was.

She was bright and happy like Y/n's mom...

And seeing her in such a state broke her heart as it also brought bad memories about her mom.

To distract herself from everything she turned on the radio.

Love my way by the Psychedelic Furs was playing from it, she hummed at the sing and unknowingly started to shake her head at the tune.

She finished making the sandwiches and started putting everything away, "Love my way, it's a new road," she sang as the song ended.

She turned around to set the plates on the table.

"You are dancing?" Megumi smirked lifting an eyebrow. His hair was down since he just came out of the shower and it was like a miracle for her, she loved it when his hair was down.

"N-no, I just sneezed grotesquely." She lamely lied.

"For three minutes?"

"How long have you been watching me creep?"

"Enough." He said and sat down, "It looks delicious, thanks, baby."

"Y-yeah." She said and turned back to clean suddenly stopping your movements as you heard the song that was now playing on the radio.

Boys don't cry by the Cure. Her mom used to like that song a lot, they would both dance to it whenever they heard it. This certainly brought memories back to her.

"What is it?" He said with his mouth full of food.

"That.... that song, my mom used to like it a lot." She said with a small smile.

I try to laugh about it

cover it all up with lies

I try to laugh about it

hiding the tears in my eyes

"Cuz boys don't-" she sang

"Cry."

"You know this song?" She said with an excited smile.

"Yes, Sensei always puts that song."

She then started moving at the song, it had a pretty good beat but really sad lyrics now she was wondering why did her mom like that song.

"I would tell you that I love you if I thought that you would stay." They both sang as Y/n went to Megumi and grabbed his hands so they would dance.

"I don't-"

"Come on, I know what you are about to say," She said as he gave her puppy eyes. "Please, baby."

He sighed, "fine..."

Y/n started jumping up and down, " So I try to laugh about it,"

"Cover it all up with lies...."

"cuz boys don't cry," They sang and dance happily forgetting about Tsumiki and every problem they could have at the moment. "boys don't cry."

They felt as if the world before them started vanishing as Megumi and Y/n started to sing at the top of their lungs.  Megumi grabbed the ketchup bottle as a microphone and Y/n grabbed a spatula.

They sang in between laughter, they sang in between glances, they sang in between kisses and they sang in between their love.

At this very moment, they both realize how happy they were, at this moment they realize they wanted to be together forever.

"Boys don't cry."

———————————————————————

They arrived at the hospital holding hands Y/n was happy that she could have a nice moment with him even in a dark situation like this but then she realized, "Fuck! I left the bag I made in the living room. I'll go get it back-"

"No no, I'll go I forgot my phone anyway," he said. "Just wait here it isn't that far anyway."

"Are you sure?" she asked feeling ashamed that she forgot the bag.

"Yes pretty, you stay here."

Megumi left walking at a fast pace before he noticed he was at the house, "Where did she say it was?"

He went upstairs and grabbed the bag that was Tsumiki's, he still opened it just to make sure that it got her stuff, but something caught his attention.

It was Y/n's make-up bag, what was it doing here? Tsumiki must've grabbed it by mistake but Megumi felt strong curse energy from it.

He felt a sense of dread inside him as he opened the Y/n's bag and his eyes widened once he saw what was inside.

One of Sukuna's fingers.

Why the hell did Y/n have one of Sukuna's fingers?

Was she a sorceress? He would've sensed it already, wouldn't he? As far as he was concerned she didn't emit any curse energy but then again not that he couldn't sense it as he hasn't received proper training yet.

He gripped the finger tightly with disappointment he stood up and left, going straight to the hospital anger slowly starting to build inside him.

Once he arrived, he saw Y/n sitting on a chair he stopped to look at her from afar to see a change on her behavior but as much as he tried to see for sign he couldn't found any.

"Megumi! You are back," she said rushing towards him. "...Where's the bag?"

Megumi stayed silent biting on his lip.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" She reached for his cheek but he slapped her hand harshly then grabbing her wrist to pull her forward.

"Why was this on your bag?" He said holding the finger in front of her.

Her eyes widened and words weren't able to form out from her.

"Huh? Why did you lie to me this entire time, you are a sorceress, right?" He started to raise his voice as his grip on her wrist tightened. "Why did you fucking lie to me! Answer me, damn it!'

Y/n tried to say something but his grip around her wrist was starting to hurt, "Y-You are h-hurting me."

He let go of you harshly making you stumble back slightly, "Why do you have one of Sukuna's fingers with you? Was that your plan? To make a fool out of me and infiltrate in my house?" he said backing her up against the wall. Y/n suddenly felt really small. "Who the fuck sent you?"

"M-Megumi I d-don't know what you-"

"STOP FUCKING LYING!" He yelled in her face, "My sister is in a hospital bed because of you! Don't you fucking get it!"

Y/n's eyes started pooling with tears and she was trying so hard not to let them fall as she blinked multiple times to make them go away, she turned her head to the side to avoid Megumi's glare and lifted her head so her eyes would sallow back the tears.

She suddenly felt a hand on her chin which made her abruptly look back at Megumi. "So you are not going to tell me, huh?"

She wanted to explain everything to him, about not knowing a single thing about that damn finger and about how she found it around her mother's corpse and that how she thought it was the only lead about how she died. Now, that she thinks about it she's been so happy and distracted with Megumi lately that she forgot entirely about the finger.

But words were impossible to form right now, maybe the finger was cursed or something and it nearly killed Tsumiki just like it killed her mother and that would've been her fault...

So, she tried to tell him that she couldn't tell him right now as she was processing everything herself and the pressure of him being mad at her didn't help at all.

"I d-don't-"

"Don't know yeah you said that already," he got even madder at Y/n, "I thought you were different." Y/n's heart stopped as she looked up at him.

"God, I even wasted my first time on you, I bet you've already slept with other guys before and you were just trying to fool me" Megumi scoffed as he held his forehead and his other hand trapping Y/n against the wall. "You never cared for me or my sister..."

"No! Of course, I care about both of you!"

"Really? Tell me why my sister is in a come."He pressed his finger against her chest adding force to it and pushing you back harshly. "If you are not being honest I will be. I am done with your shit. I only put up with you because Tsumiki told me to, I never wanted to be with you or be your stupid boyfriend."

"But you said you love me-"

Megumi started laughing out loud, "You really fell for that?" he said, "How sad, I almost feel sorry for you, I never loved you, I mean look at you."

Y/n's eyes started dropping the tears unable to hold them back anymore, "That's not true." She said in denial, "You are lying you told me-"

"Y/n look at me, come one look at me," He grabbed her chin and force her too look at him, her eyes were closed swimming in tears one of his thumbs went to the corner of your eye to clean it, "Come on open your eyes,"

She sniffed as her shoulder started shaking and opened her eyes.

"Get this throught your thick skull," he leaned downto her ear and , "You mean nothing to me."

Y/n cleaned her eyes with the back of her hand and stared directly at him. Her eyes were red and hurt at the end she couldn't say any word she just yanked the finger out of Megumi's hand and stormed away.

-------

Megumi didn't have the guts to go after her.

He still didn't know how she had the finger but after a while of analyzing it he realoized that she in fact didn't know anything about it.

'But still, I am leaving anyway...' he tried to comfort himself. 'I won't be able to see her anymore.'

He tried to comfrot himself and saying over and over about how he did the right thing, he didn't want Y/n to go after him once he left for Jujutsu Tech, she would only get hurt and he wouldnt be able to deal with that.

He said in his head over and over how he was doing this for you.

During the entire fight, Y/n didn't notice but his body was shaking and tears were brimming in his eyes he just tried to disguise it as anger as best as he couldand just when she yanked the finger out of him, he absolutely froze.

He was so stupid and hothead.

Maybe things between you both would've work if he just tried to give it a shot. Maybe you could've been like Maki! Yeah, and the both of you would be together.

His hand flew to his mouth once he cool down and realized what he did. "I'm sorry.." He said Y/n as if she was there his mind started wandering in all the memories they had this past year. He is happy in all of them, he was happy in all of them. 

The moments that he cherished have now turned into memories, who will slowly start vanishing from his mind.

 Before he realize it he was humming a tune.

So I try to laugh about it

 Cover it all up with lies 

I try to laugh about it

 Hiding the tears in my eyes

"Cuz boys dont' cry."

-----

Hope you like this chap!

I didn't have any time to check for any grammar spelling so I hope there aren't to much mistakes. 

Anyways,

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 35.7K 35
[𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] ↳ 𝘐𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳...
8K 214 9
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝�...
416 18 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...