Isabella X Reader

By crimson_simp11

Y/N has known Isabella since they were young. Until Y/N gets shipped, making Isabella nervous. Years later y... More

...Authors Words...
...The Beginning...
... Assignment...
...I remember you...
...Lyrics...
...You think I'ma what?...
...Integration...
...The forest...
...Dancing...
...The Replacement...
...Go to sleep!..
...Teasing...
...Jealous?...
...Roses...
...Told you I'd make it up to you...
...Grandma knows everything...
...Official...
...The offering...
...Dreams...
...Memories...
...Bonus: The roof top...
...Bonus: Part 2...
...Headcannons...

...Traing was interesting...

2.1K 49 76
By crimson_simp11

Y/N: See ya later boss.
I opened the door to her office and she waved at me. I closed the door behind me and headed for the exit.
I got outside and frowned just thinking about going to training and seeing Darens face. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the gate.
It was a peaceful night, the moon was shaped as a crescent and clouds barely covered it.
Finally making it to the gates, I opened it and walked back to headquarters.

After making it to training on time, I learned we were going to be improving stamina and muscle.
I was already strong as is but I guess I could improve stamina.

Daren: Well well hello their Y/N.

I rolled my eyes.

Y/N: What do you want Daren.

I didn't look at him.

Daren: Just saying hi. No need to be so cold.
Y/N: Whatever.
Daren: Do you act like that in front of the brats.
Y/N: Excuse me?
Daren: I mean are you so cold to the brats too. Do yoh even acknowledge them. So disrespectful.
Alex: Hey cut him some slack.
Daren: Or what?

Alex stepped back.

Daren: Exactly.

I continued to avoid looking and Daren and focus on changing to my training clothes.

Daren: Hey I'm talking to you.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. When he did this, he grabbed a hold of my tie.

Daren: The disrespect.
Y/N: I don't need to respect you.
Daren: You got balls.

I rolled my eyes and he let go of my tie. Pushing me a bit.

Teacher: Alright gentlemen hurry it up and change.

I nodded at him and continued to change.

Alex : Hey Y/N is it true you're working with the youngest and most successful mom?
Y/N: Ya why?
Alex: Just asking.
Daren: I here she let a bunch of the older kids escape.
Alex: I've heard that too.
Y/N: Mhmm.

I focused on changing and started unbuttoning my collard shirt.

Daren: She must be not that special then.
Y/N: What.

I turned around.

Daren: The mom you're working with.. I mean she did let a bunch of older brats escape or some crap.

His words made me feel anger.

Daren: It was an immature move. Is she immature Y/N?
Y/N: More mature then you'll ever be.
Daren: What's this! Y/N here has a little crush on this immature mom?
Y/N: I never said that. Daren.

I glared at him.

Daren: She probably is immature. There's no men around in her life, as an immature and desperate person she most likely is, she'd probably give you a chance buddy boy. What a whor-

I punched him in the face.
He was in shock. He looked at me and held his face where I punched him at, while I glared at him. Alex and some other dude looked at us with shocked eyes.

Daren: You little!

He ran after me and we started fighting. Hitting lockers and throwing each other. He got on top of me and started punching me in the face, until I kicked him off and started banging his face on a locker.

Alex: Hey hey hey!! Stop it guys!

We didn't listen and continued to fight each other.
He bit my arm, which made me take my hand off of his head. I looked at him to find he was all bloody. He ran after me and I dodged making him hit a locker. He ran after me again and tried punching me in the face. I shoved him away from me and he came back again and this time shoved me. I hit the lockers and fell on the floor. He got on top of me and started punching me.

Teachers: What's all the ruckus! Hey!
Alex: Sir please help!

The teacher separated us and took only Darren away. Probably because he only saw Daren punching me.

Alex: Are you ok?
Y/N: Ya.

I said out of breathe.
The teacher came back.

Teacher: Everyone is dismissed! Get out!

We all got out of the room and I got my uniform before leaving.
I went inside a bathroom to look at the damages. My face was now covered in bruises and blood, while my arm had a bite mark on it that might leave a temporary scar.
Crap how am I gonna explain this to Isabella...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 237 19
Two twins get shipped to the same farm at birth by mistake. Some rules have to be overlooked to take care of these twins properly. They age like ever...
252K 9.6K 32
Things change around the 11-year-old orphans from Grace Field as they approach their twelfth year of life. ✦ Will these four eldest children, who ha...
39.1K 2K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...
29.8K 587 17
This is my first Ray x reader, so I am sorry if I misspelled or anything Y/n, a girl who is a really good sibling with everyone at GraceField and wou...