...Integration...

Before leaving headquarters I washed my face and did my best to look like nothing happened. Nothing worked.

I walked back to the house and my collard shirt was still unbuttoned because I was to hot and out of breathe to button it up again. It was still in the middle of the night so I was sure I wasn't gonna get caught and be able to get to infirmary.

Boy was I wrong. The first person I see is Isabella. Cleaning tables.
She looked at me and was shocked at my appearance. She quickly walked up to me in panic.

Isabella: Y/N what happened?
Y/N: Oh um..

She put her hand on my face, examining  my bruises,  waiting for an explanation.

Isabella: Did you get in a fight?
Y/N: No no...their just..um....hickeys.

She paused for a second and blinked in confusion. As did I. What the hell did I just say.

Y/N: S-sorry... I didn't want to worry you with these injuries.
Isabella: So you did get in a fight?!

She whisper yelled.

Y/N: Ya..
Isabella: Why, what happened?

I gave one of my famous cold stares remembering the things Daren said about her and the kids.
I sighed and started walking past her.

Y/N: Don't worry about what happened. Ima go put a bandage on or something.

She looked at me with worried eyes wondering what happened.

*Isabella's Pov*

I watched him walk out of the room. I could hear him going up the stairs. I return to cleaning the tables thinking about who he fought and if he started it. In all honesty I didn't want to believe that Y/N started it, but in the back of my head I knew it was a possibility.
I finished cleaning the table and went to the infirmary.
I walked in and saw Y/N shirtless now. I slightly blushed and he looked at me in confusion.

Isabella: I still would like to know the meaning of all of this.
Y/N: Like I said boss. Don't worry about it.
Isabella: I mean I can't just see you like this and forget about it.

He thought for a second and sighed.

Y/N: Lets just say he was saying some disrespectful things towards you...

He looked in the mirror to clean his injury. Which made him pause.

Y/N: ...And the kids.

So he got in a fight defending us?

Y/N: The kids were called brats and you were called things I would rather not say.

He finished cleaning up and looked at his wrist.
Revealing a bite mark.

Y/N: Hopefully I don't get rabies from this.

He chuckled.
I was curious on what names were said towards me and why did Y/N rather keep this a secret.

Isabella: Why would you want to keep this a secret?
Y/N: Just like old times huh, as curious as ever.

He smiled at me. He then put his collard shirt on so he wasn't exposing his torso.

Y/N: Because..I didn't want you to see this side of me I guess. I didn't want to explain what names were said or any details of why I decided to do what I did.

So he did throw the first punch.

Y/N: Anything else?
Isabella: I'm still curious on what names were said towards me.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my head.

Y/N: Something that you are not.

He smiled.

Y/N: I mean hopefully you aren't one..
Isabella: Tell me.
Y/N: Why?
Isabella: I need to know.

He took his hand off of my head and went back to get his tie that he placed on a chair.

Y/N: Fine..he called you immature.

He paused for a second then looked back at me.

Y/N: He almost called you a whore as well. I say almost because I punched him before he can call you that.

I didn't know how to feel about this information. I didn't know he cared about us that much to the point he would get into a fight because names were thrown in.

Y/N: He could call me names or whatever he wants but I'm not letting him talk about you guys.

He came towards me again and stood in front of me.

Y/N: Is that all of you're questions. Boss.
Isabella: Nope I'm satisfied.

He gave me a cold stare which sent chills running down my back, he changed his expression to a playful smile.

Y/N: Gosh somehow you just make me talk even though I said I'd rather not.
Isabella: All part of my plan.
Y/N: You little sneaky-
Isabella: Little?!

I joked and interrupted him.

Y/N: Yes, try and disagree with me and I will pick you up and throw you.

I laughed while he only smiled.
I had more questions but I felt I didn't need to integrate him more.