Let Me In || Jungwon

By bluexpoem

The youngest son of of one of the richest families in Korea meets the housekeeper's quirky daughter. Will she... More

1 - Let Me In Your Kingdom
2 - Rich Girl
4 - Troublemaker
5 - Suspicious
6 - Curry Anyone?
7 - Eyes on You
8 - My Heart Is All Weird
9 - Unforgiven
10 - Melting The Ice
11 - Heart is For Sale
12 - What Are We?
13 - Liar Liar Pants On Fire
14 - The Truth Untold
15 - Some
16 - Pucker Up
17 - Enough
18 - The Existence of You to Me
19 - Let Me In Your Heart
20 - Love Language
21 - Enemies Forever
22 - I'll protect you
23 - Sweet & Sour
24 - You're My Warmth
25 - Hello Ghost?!
26 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
27 - Blue
28 - My Biggest Supporter
29 - Moving On
30 - Meet Him Among Them
31 - Scouted
32 - Through the Night
33 - You, Me, Us
34 - Together Always...?
35 - Still With You
Will there be a sequel??
The Sequel Is Out!!

3 - The School

7.5K 349 503
By bluexpoem

- 3rd Person PoV -

"Didn't I see you in the morning?" questions Jungwon. He looks at Sunni coldly with an eyebrow raised as he slowly approaches her.

He remembers seeing a girl looking exactly like her in front of the doorway early in the morning with a black cat. At the time he was confused to see a weird combination at his house but didn't think too much of it.

Now that this girl, with short hair and small ponytail on the top of her head and duck pajamas with mixed matched socks, is cooking in his house, he's quite confused on what is actually going on.

Sunni is trying to read him. He doesn't seem like he got the memo that she lives here permanently now. Why wouldn't he though? Wouldn't his mom told him already?

Of course not. Mrs. Yang always does what's convenient for her and never loops in Jungwon. One of the many reasons why Jungwon doesn't like her and his father.

"Mhm," Is all that managed to leave Sunni's mouth. She then points at the pot filled with ramen, "want some?"

Jungwon shakes his hand, "I'm literally about to call the cops, who are you?"

Sunni looks so comfortable, even more comfortable than Jungwon considering that it's his house.

Sunni doesn't think too much on Jungwon's reactions and is quite nonchalant. It's catching Jungwon off guard for sure.

"Kim Sunni," She reply as she stirs the noodles, "I make some bomb ramen so-"

"Why are you in my house, in my kitchen, eating my ramen?" He questions with his eyebrows furrowed, still as confused as ever.

She's hesitant to look at him because even though he has quite a baby face, he looks really intimidating. She's quite impressed on the matter on how he seems so frustrated but the tone of voice sounds so calm. Interesting.

"Um.." Sunni roll her eyes, "I live here mcfly.."

Quite shocked from her answer, he then puts two and two together. When he first saw Sunni, the housekeeper, Ms. Kim, was behind her...

"Are you... perhaps.. Ms. Kim's daughter," He asks with wide eyes.

Sunni puts her hands on her hips and smiles up to the ceiling.

What's up with her? Jungwon says in his head.

"Why yes I am, it's a pleasure," she then pulls out her hand to shake with Jungwon, but he just looks at her up and down.

She's a strange case, Jungwon continues to think.

She awkwardly pulls back her hand and smiles, "I guess we'll be roomies AND" she pauses and does a twirl with jazz hands, "classmates!"

Jungwon shakes his head and turns around, walking back to his room. He's quite annoyed of the matter that a stranger, well more specifically, a strange girl is living in his house. He's known Ms. Kim all his life, but why didn't he know she had a daughter?

Sunni doesn't think much of it and just thinks he's a bit shy. He'll come around, is what she's thinking.

"See you later!" She exclaims at Jungwon's back.

He doesn't bother to turn around.

*******

Monday

- Sunni PoV -

"Don't you look sharp," Yuni says on facetime.

I adjust my tie and do a pose for her, "I do don't I?"

Today is my first day at my new school. Even though I'm quite nervous, I'm also excited to what awaits me. Though I miss Yuni with my whole heart, and oh how I'm going to miss Jongseong, I think I can adjust well at this rich school.

"Oh! Did you run into Jungwon over the weekend?" Asks Yuni.

I shake my head, "Last time I saw him is when I saw him the night I moved in. Same goes for his mom and no sign of his dad. It's like an empty palace."

"Maybe I should visit if that's the case," Yuni says wiggiling her eyebrows.

"You should you weirdo. We'll go exploring, it'll be fun!" I reply.

"Good luck Sunniya, I know rich kids could be mean," Yuni says.

I shrug, "You're thinking of Boys over Flowers, I think I'll be fine."

That's when the alarm on my watch went off signaling that it's time for me to go to school. I'm starting to get all jittery thinking of my new school.

"I gotta go Yuni, love ya!" I blow her a kiss.

"Love ya!" We hang up.

I look at myself one more time. Phone, check. Earphones, check. Time to rock and roll.

As I head downstairs, I see my mom in the kitchen giving an apple to Jungwon. Wow, it's the first time I've seen him since last Friday. I wonder where he goes for the weekend.

"Sup JW!" I skip over to them making my mom sigh.

"Silly girl, here's your lunch," My mom hands me a lunch box.

I salute at her, "thank you mother!" I look over at Jungwon who's just staring at me.

"JW, why don't you walk with me to school," I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

He doesn't reply. Instead he just walks off and out the front door.

My jaw drops. He's so rude. Oh well, he can't ruin my day.

"Mom, is he always like this?" I question.

"Mind your own, now go on," she shoos me away.

I roll my eyes at her. So much for giving me basic info about my roomie. Anyways, I plug in my earphones to the jack on phone and start to jam out.

I give my mom one last hug and run out the door.

******

"Everyone this is your new classmate Kim Sunni," Introduces my new homeroom teacher, Ms. Lee.

I smile at the class but they do not seem amused. Tough crowd.

I look around to see very expressionless faces. Maybe they're just like this because the teacher is around. No biggie. They'll warm up to me soon.

As I'm scanning the area, I see Jungwon in the back corner surrounded by several guys. They're all whispering to each other. Are they whispering about me perhaps?

"You can take a seat in the middle row, Sim Jayun raise your hand," says Ms. Lee.

A girl with long black hair and bangs raises her hand. Woah, she's so beautiful...

I start to walk over to my seat until my knees suddenly fall onto the floor. The people around me start to snicker.

I look back and see the a guy's foot slowly move back in front of him as he covers his mouth trying not to laugh.

Please I just got here. I guess I may underestimated Yuni saying that rich kids are mean.

I'm not trying to pick a fight today, so I get up wipe my knees and go to my seat.

"That's Kim Daehyun," Jayun whispers to me. "Watch out for him, he's always like that."

I shrug, "He needs to watch out for me. I let it slide this time."

Jayun giggles, "Want to be friends?"

I nod excitedly. A new friend already? I told you no one can resist my personality.

*******

During lunch me and Jayun take out our lunch boxes and started to share. My mom packed me kimchi, white rice, bulgogi, and sausages. Jayun's mom packed her gimbap, rice, and heart cut-out pieces of kimchi pancakes.

I slightly turn around and see Jungwon eating lunch with a new group of guys around him. Different than the guys that were around him when class was in session. They're joking and laughing. Weird to see him smile for the first time. His smile.. is actually cute. He has a very deep dimple on his left side of his cheek.

"Jayun," I start to say with gimbap in my mouth. "Tell me about the class."

Jayun stuff a big amount of rice in her mouth. Yes, my kind of friend.

She looks over her shoulder aiming at Jungwon and his friends, "I'm sure when you mean class, you mean the 6 overly handsome guys over there," she says with her mouth full.

"Exactly," I evilly smile.

She wipes her hands and get closer to me, "the only person who's actually in this class is Jungwon. One of the richest mofos in this whole country," she then takes a sausages and stuffs it in her mouth.

"Almost every girl in this school likes him," She continues.

I then point at her, "Even you?"

She was quite hesitant but she shakes her head no, "Girl please," she slightly pushes me.

Hmm, kind of suspicious.

"But the rest of his group are in their third year except for one who's in their first year and other who's in their second year like us but in a different class. Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jaeyun are in their thirds," she points at each boy identifying them. "Sunoo is in his third and Niki is in his first."

"Woah, you're so knowledgeable," I compliment.

She shrugs, "No big deal. They're always the talk of the school though, that's how I know... but you just got here," she pauses. "Know them?"

"I'm acquainted with Jungwon, "I say before stuffing some rice in my mouth.

Her eyes widen, "No way, does your mom or dad work for his company."

I shrug, "Sort of."

"I'm surprised they're eating in here though, Jungwon usually eats in the cafeteria," Jayun says with her mouth full.

I take a peek at Jungwon and noticed he doesn't have a lunch box with him, only his buddies does.

"How come he doesn't have a lunch box?" I ask. Jayun just shrugs.

Now that I think about it, he wasn't carrying a lunch box only an apple when he left the house earlier.

"Hey new girl!" I hear someone shout

I turn to the direction of the voice. I'm welcolmed to a strawberry banana smoothie being dumped on my head by Kim Daehyun.

Jayun gasps, I gasp and the whole classroom goes quiet with a few mumbles.

I get up and glare at Daehyun.

"Ya!" I shout at him.

He snickers and points at me, "should've known better for being a poor girl trying to live in a rich world."

"What?" I nearly shout.

"Look at you," he says looking at me up and down. "Non brand shoes and bag, and also the teacher saying you're from Inhun high school... says enough."

"Ya!" I shout again with my hands on my hips. I flip my hair back to get some of the smoothie out of my face.

"First," I point my finger at him then do a high kick before setting my foot on my desk, "I got these for a good price at the annual summer sale festival in 2015 and look" I wiggle my foot, "good as new."

After setting my foot back to the floor, "Second, there's a lot of rich kids at Inhun, so don't go bashing me based on my old school."

"Third," I then grab my backpack and intentionally smack Daehyun in the face with it.

"Ya!" he then shouts at me.

I shrug, "I don't need a brand name bag to smack you or any one with, hmph!"

"Why I outta-"

"Ya.." I turn around to see Jungwon approaching us with his hands in his pockets.

"Jungwon, this girl just hit in this face with this cheap bag," Daehyun glares at me.

Really? He's whining when he literally poured a smoothie over me? Literally the whole class witnessed it.

Jungwon looks at me then hands me his hankerchief. I hesitantly take it quite shocked from his sudden gesture.

"I won't write you guys up, but you guys are being rather annoying so stop," He says.

I look over at Jayun who was just watching the whole show.

"Class president," she mouths. Makes sense.

"Hyung, you should write her up if anything! She assaulted me!" He shouts.

"Ya!" I shout at him. "I was doing perfectly fine until you poured this shit on me!"

"Hyung!!" He points at me. "She cursed at me look at that."

"That was nothing," I glare.

"Oh yea?" Daehyun steps forward.

"Yea!" I yell stepping forward also.

I look up at him and he looks down at me. What a fool.

Suddenly, he pulls my hair causing the whole classroom to erupt. I pull his hair back causing him to scream.

We start twirling in a circle as we both pull each others hair while screaming.

Jungwon tries pulling us apart but Daehyun doesn't budge and neither do I.

How is Daehyun going to not only trip me, pour a smoothie on me, and insult me and doesn't expect me to give him the same energy? He really didn't get lucky on this one.

We suddenly hear a loud bang causing me and Daehyun to get off guard. Jungwon finally pulled us apart.

I look up to see Ms. Lee with her hands on her hips. This shouldn't be good.

"Mr. Kim Daehyun!" She shouts. She then looks at me, "Ms. Kim Sunni!"

"Principal's office now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 804 11
(Being rewritten) "He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence" -William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" Beacon Academy: the most presti...
399K 23.1K 36
"𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵." -- 🚨viewer discretion is advised Content : strong...
238K 11.9K 14
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✓ 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽 : RUN AWAY ? ❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...