Mi Amor (Juicy x reader)

Oleh thatoneguy052

Y/n is Eddies half sister who is currently living with him and Gabbie because of an incident that happened, o... Lebih Banyak

uno
dos
tres
quatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
diescisèis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintedoce
veintitrés
vienticuatro
vienticinco
veintiséis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno

diez

8.7K 134 151
Oleh thatoneguy052

A/n: hey guys sorry for the long break my parents took my phone but anyways here you go.

Gaeges pov

I wake up and y/n wasn't by my side. I get up and hear a scream. I quickly try and find y/n i hear a guy scream as well.

"What the hell?.." I ask. I hear the two scream again. I find the room and quickly open the door.

It was y/n and Eddie they were in y/ns recording room. They both turn around and scream. "What the hell just happening" i ask.

"What the hell is wrong with you dumbass scared me shitless dog" Eddie says as he throws his shoe at me.

"Sorry Goosey we are streaming and someone sent us a scary video" y/n says.

"Also you look great" Eddie says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and smile. "Anyways sleeping beauty if you want you can join us" y/n says.

"I might go home to get some clothes" i say. "There is some of my merch in my room just look in my top drawer" y/n says.

"Ok.." I say groggily. "Ok walking billboard see you in a little bit" she says. Eddie laughs.

I smile and shake my head. I walk to her room and grab a black hoodie and some sweat pants that had her signature on it.

I get dressed and join Eddie and y/n in the live stream.

I get a call and excuse myself i step out in the hall and answer.

G- hello?

?- hello? Gaege? Baby is that you?

G- Marissa?

M- thats me! How have you been?

G- oh my god i havent heard from you in forever, im doing ok how about you?

M- im doing great i was also calling because i had to ask you something..

G- what is it?

M- i was wondering if you wanted to try again, like us...

G- Marissa... I-

M- i know i know you said you didnt want to be with me because i didnt want to get married because i wasnt ready but now that im talking to you and we are reconnecting it made me realize i cant have my baby live without its dad..

G- wait what???

M- yeah..im pregnant Gaege.. Arent you excited??

G- i mean yeah but... Listen i want to be there for you i just cant be with you..

             Y/n pov

I walk out into the hall and see Gaege on the phone.

All i could hear from the other end was..

'Im pregnant'...

"Trust me i want to be with you i want to help with our child im just not able to do that.." Gaege says...

Eddie had also walked out at the time Gaege said that..

"Marissa.. Baby listen i love you i really do i always have but i cant... Meet me at the coffee shop.. We need to talk in person im currently busy, ok...love you bye.."  He says. Hanging up his phone.

I had my chancla in my hand ready to unleash whatever part of me is my mama.

He turns around and sees me and Eddie.. A tear had rolled down my cheek.

"Y/n.. Please.. I-"

"DONT EVEN FUCKING SPEAK! NOT EVEN A DAY GAEGE NOT EVEN A FUCKING DAY WITH YOU AND YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT?? GET OUT!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell.

Eddie had to hold me back from literally beating that man to death. "Would you let me explain?" He asks. I was too furious to listen to him i aggressively grab his ear as he is wincing in pain im cursing him out in spanish.

I throw him outside ans throw my shoe at him. I slam the door and throw myself on the couch and scream into the pillow on there.

Eddie comforts me while i scream.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.4K 293 37
After (Y/N) gets a message to meet The Boys to film a video, she gets thrown into a competition of who can handle their heat better. Will she win, or...
396 2 19
When mullys little sister has to go visit him for a while she learns he's not just the boring goody two shoes she thinks he is.
33.8K 513 20
Alyssa Reese is an 18 year old popular youtuber with over 3 million supporters, during her time of being a gamer, shes met many other creators, one o...
14.1K 157 19
Your names Ava and you live with the boys and secretly have a crush on mully but what you don't know is he like you too so what happens on a movie ni...