Leo Valdez x Reader

由 skskskandioop123456

You are a daughter of Poseidon, if you don't like that you can change it but it will wok best with the story... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Info!
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

1.1K 17 8
由 skskskandioop123456

   It was good, being together with Caedon. I never got used to it, I would spend time with myself and he would come find me, but I never got excited to see him like I did with Leo. One day I was sitting at the bottom of the lake thinking, so I would be alone. I realized something, I loved Caedon, but not like that. He was more of a brother to me, like Percy. 

 I didn't know what to do. I could tell him, but what then. If I stayed with him at least he would be happy even if it felt like I was living in this continual time loop. 

.

.

.

.

.

A/n 

Okay, it's really short but I'm just getting used to writing again. Should we tell Caedon? If so how?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

11.7K 197 17
Follow your story with Leo Valdez as your love interest. You will be playing a girl who's godly parent is Hebe. I hope that is okay with everyone. Th...
1.1K 114 19
"Why do you always cherish every little things, taking pictures of them like you'll never see it again soon?" the silver haired boy asked out of curi...
179K 5.3K 29
❝can't wait to get poisoned and die! ❝can't wait to kiss you! ❝wait- what? ❝what? !! IF THERE ARE ANY TWS THEY WILL BE PUT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE...
219K 2.3K 6
Betrayal is one of the worst types of pain. Especially, if you're betrayed by the ones closest to you. Anger. Can change you. It can make you capable...