Aurora of the Phoenix (Book 1...

By NurainiSalleh

Teenage life is a rollercoaster ride, with school, crushes, and the social scene that can make you feel like... More

Chapter 1 The Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 2 New beginnings? (Edited)
Chapter 3 New Friends and First Crush?! (Edited)
Chapter 4 The Dream (Edited)
Chapter 5 We're Neighbours?? (Edited)
Chapter 6 WHAT IS GOING ON?? (Edited)
Chapter 7 They're Amazing, aren't they? (Edited)
Chapter 8 The Hangout (Edited)
Chapter 9 Life of Ryder Hunter (Edited)
Chapter 10 The Aftermath Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 11 The Aftermath Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 12 How times have changed (Edited)
Chapter 13 The Past of Ourselves Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 14 The Past of Ourselves Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 15 Meet the Hunters (Edited)
Chapter 16 The Swimming Pool (Edited)
Chapter 17 Birthday Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 18 The Birthday (Edited)
Chapter 19 Changes (Edited)
Chapter 20 Powers, the truth, and pets (Edited)
Chapter 21 Rosaleen, Abilities and Identity (Edited)
Chapter 22 The Past and Pets (Edited)
Chapter 23 Teachers, swimsuits and theft? (Edited)
Chapter 24 swimming lessons and bullies from the past (Edited)
Chapter 25 The magic, the queen, and presents! (Edited)
Chapter 26 The Family Book (Edited)
Chapter 27 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 28 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 29 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 3 (Edited)
Chapter 30 The Confrontation (Edited)
Chapter 31 Family (Edited)
Chapter 32 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 1(Edited)
Chapter 33 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 2(Edited)
Chapter 34 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 3 (Edited)
Chapter 35 Back to School (Edited)
Chapter 36 The Burning Feeling (Edited)
Chapter 37 The Fire (Edited)
Chapter 38 The Pain
Chapter 39 The realised Truth
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 50

50 2 3
By NurainiSalleh

Hi guys! i finally get to write this new chapter, this chapter is going to be a bumpy ride for you guys. well, I better not let guys wait for this new exciting chapter

oh and thank you guys for the reads as because of that i finally got 2k reads!!!!!!

Thank you guys for being patient with me while i write new chapters, hope you guys will  continue reading Aurora of the Phoenix and also my other story Destiny of the Butterfly Necklace. 

well on with the story!

Aurora's POV

"Aurora! What are you doing here?!" said Ryder but i couldn't stop staring at Ryder's and Gabe... you know what. And let's just say, for my very first time seeing 'that' in person, I can see that both of them are very blessed.

It's not that i haven't seen one, i have seen my brother's when we were kids when they started running naked around the house but grown boys?! ... Well, I have seen it in those websites where there were advertisements about enhancements for making it bigger but now that I am seeing it right in front of my eyes, I have no idea what to say or think at this point. My mind was blank and my mouth was wide open, shocked and surprised with the thought that I am seeing both of them naked! With their things exposed like that.

Suddenly, Ryder and Gabe saw the direction I was staring at as they saw that I wasn't answering Ryder. They then quickly covered their private parts with their hands and then reached for the towels that were conveniently near them and I snapped back to reality once they covered themselves. It was a relief that they did cover it up but i was also kinda disappointed they did though, I then started blushing and couldn't look them straight in the eyes.

Both of them gave me their hands to help me stand up, which I did while trying not to look them in the eyes.

"S-S-Sorry guys, i didn't mean to stare, it's just that i never saw anything that big- i mean saw it before!"

I saw them blushed a little which made me blush even more but then it stopped when Ryder started to speak.

"Wait! How did you even get in here?! I didn't even smell your scent" he paused for a while. "I mean, sense you."

"Well, well, I'm not sure either....." I lied because I knew how I got here and it was because I was stubborn and really wanted to try that teleportation spell. Damn it! Why am I so stubborn?!

I saw Ryder squinting his eyes at me like he was trying to find something on me. There was a moment of silence until he spoke again.

"Aurora?"

"Yes?"

"Are you a witch?"

My eyes widened when he said that.

*HOW DID HE FIND OUT?! HOW DID MISS LILY FIND OUT? HOW DID THEY ALL FIND OUT?!*

Ryder's POV

I looked at Aurora and started smelling around her and Max was right! Her scent changed from the day we met. She seems to have a hint of witch in her, it was strong but i didn't understand why i didn't catch her new scent before, it's so strong!

Max: It's because of the incident that happened with the fire. It exploded her magic that was restrained in her body and now it is obvious to anyone or should say anyone who can sense Magic around them that Aurora is obviously a witch.

Ryder: So the fire caused her magic to be more clearly obvious?

Max: No Idiot! Her magic caused the damn fire! She was the one that started the fire by accident, i think she couldn't restrain it anymore and that is why the fire got started. Remember? Powers and emotions can be connected and if the emotion of the person is too much to handle, they could cause-

Ryder: A 'Disaster'! Wow, when did you get so smart in figuring all this out before I did?

Max: What are you talking about? I have always been smart. It's just that I thought you would have been able to figure it out on your own once her scent had changed. It changed quite a while ago though.

Ryder: What do you mean 'a while ago'? How long have you known Max?

Max: probably ever since after her birthday? Which would probably be the same day that her hair changed colour and that must have been the obvious clue since hair for some mystics can be a sign of someone-

Ryder: Coming of age, Aurora turning 16 is her coming of age of her powers being in its full potential. We learned about that in Mystic school before.

Max: Yup!

Ryder: So that our possible mate is a WITCH?! I- i don't think i've ever seen one before, i mean i have heard there were werewolves who are mated to Witches or Warlocks but to actually possibly see it in person ..... Wow!

Max: Yup! She is powerful and sexy! A dangerous and Hot combination.

Ryder: We know that she is a witch but Gabe doesn't know yet and I kinda just want to confirm with her first and see her reaction.

Max: Okay........

"Aurora? Are you a witch?" I asked Aurora and her eyes widened as she looked at me with a shock expression on her face.

"Um-um-um, w-w-what are you talking about?!" she said as her tone changed to a high squeaky volume.

Ryder: Awww, that is so cute!

Max: That we can both agree on.

"Man,Ryder, what are you talking about?" whispered Gabe as he nudged me. "You can't just assume that. You will get in trouble with the council if you reveal yourself to a human without consent."

"Wait, the Mystic Realm has a council for that?" asked Aurora but then she covered her mouth as she realised what she had just said and done. The cat is out of the bag now.

I saw Gabe walking towards her squinting his eyes as well at her and also being curious and confused at the same time.

"Aurora? Is this true? Are you a witch?"

She then looked at both of us and nodded slowly.

"What the fuck?! How did we not know?" Gabe asked and then he looked at me. "Did you know this the whole time?!"

"Nope, Max told me and then I just confirmed it with her just this moment." I said while he was still in shock. I walked towards the shy and nervous Aurora as she started to speak.

"Ummm, who is Max and how did he know that I am a witch?" she asked me nervously.

Max: well...... it's time isn't it?

Ryder: yup! It's time to reveal ourselves to her.

Max: I wonder what her reaction would be? Why don't we introduce ourselves Ryder.

I then just nodded in agreement to Max.

"Well, Max is my wolf. Well, my inner wolf. You see Aurora... i am a-" she then cut me off

"A WEREWOLF?!" She exclaimed while smiling widely at me

"Oh, you know that I am a werewolf?" i asked her

"Well, no, not really but when you said inner wolf, I just remember all the romance werewolves books i read about hot werewolves guys and all the sexy scenes the characters have together, werewolves are just hot-" she then stopped talking and looked away at me and started blushing again.

"No, say it, you say that Werewolves are hot..." I said while grinning at her.

"Nothing, stop looking at me like that, i didn't say that you are hot, i-i-i just said that werewolves are hot."

Max: Yeah we are! You wanna make some sexy scenes of our own babe?

I just kept grinning at Aurora, i just can't believe her reaction, she likes werewolves! That is kind of a good sign for me to make a move on her and make her my mate, if she is my mate.

"Okay, besides that, you are a werewolf but Gabe?" she pointed at me and then at Gabe.

"Oh, I'm a Hybrid Mystic. I'm half mermaid and half Siren."

She looked at Gabe with a surprised look on her face, more than she did when she found out I am a werewolf.

"Wow, a-a mermaid and a Siren? You know at first i thought that those were the same things and then when i did research on them and found they are not kinda make it alot more confusing. Like hello? They are totally different creatures."

And then I know that there is a possibility that Gabe and I might compete for her affection, because she is one of the few people who are knowledgeable about the difference between mermaid and Siren, just say she made him happy when she said that.

"Thank you! Like for real, the media just keep showing Sirens and Mermaids to be the same creature but that is so wrong!" Gabe exclaimed but stopped talking and cleared his throat for a while. "Ummm, you think that maybe we should just change now because under our towels, we are just totally naked and..."

I then just realised that we were just wearing towels and still naked under it, and Aurora realised that she saw us naked as well.

"Yeah, Aurora, do you mind if you turn around while we change?" I asked and she just nodded and quickly turned away from us while closing her eyes.

Aurora's POV

*So Ryder's a werewolf and Gabe is a Hybrid Mermaid/Siren. Oh shit! Ryder is what I imagine all those werewolf guys in my romance to look like. No wonder Ryder has such an athletic build. Same goes for Gabe...WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! They're just my friends, they're my friends,they're my friends, they're my friends, they're-*

"Okay Aurora, we're done changing. You can turn around and open your eyes." I heard Ryder say to me and I did. They were both clothed and were looking at me happily.

"So, I guess we better talk more about this new discovery we have just found." Ryder said and I was about to reply to him until I heard voices of other guys coming towards us.

"OH NO! We need to hide her!" Gabe said as he started panicking

"Oh it's fine i can try teleporting back" i said, reassuring him not to panic.

"Really? You sure you can do it again?" asked Gabe, and without hesitation I did it again but then it didn't work and I am still in the boys' locker room.

"Oh, it didn't work." I said as I saw around me that I was still in the boys' locker room. "Guys i really thought i could-" but then i saw them looking shocked at me with their eyes widened.

"Ummm,Aurora..." Gabe started to speak.

"Yes? What's wrong with you guys?" They then started to cover their eyes and Ryder grabbed his towel and threw it at me. "Hey, what's wrong?!"

Then I felt the roughness of the towel hit my bare skin on my shoulder and then I looked down at my body and saw it. I AM NAKED!!!

I then led out a loud scream!

"Which one of you screams like a girl?" We heard the coach's voice from outside.

"FUCK! Aurora, I think you should, ummm, we should......" Ryder started stuttering and panicking but then he gave me a worried expression on his face which made me feel more worried.

"C'mon." he said while he pulled me towards one of the private showers that had a door on it, Gabe followed.

Once we were all in the shower, we found ourselves squeezed together. It was really too small for three people. Well, I guess since it was never meant for 3 people to use at the same time.

"Okay, we just need to stay quiet and wait till they leave." says Ryder as he opens the door just a little bit to see if the close is clear. "we need to stay perfectly quiet so they won't find out that you are here, Aurora." Ryder said as he opened the door slightly to see if we could go out without them noticing.

While we were stuck in the shower together, I realised 2 things at that moment. I was naked with only a towel covering my body in the boys' locker room, and that i am stuck in the middle or should i say in between the 2 guys i consider as friends and only friends. Or do i?

You have heard of this situation happening in stories such as romance or in erotic stories, or any stories that have 2 love interest in them or even smut stories about them...doing it. Damn, I am so a virgin! I can't even say that word. I'm so stereotypical, how can i read those stories but even in my head or mind i can't say out loud without turning my face red.

"Okay, I think we need to stay in here a little longer, but don't worry Aurora, we guys shower fast. So it won't take too long." he said while my face started to turn red as our bodies also started to lean towards each other.

*Oh my goodness! This is like that scene in that story! Oh shit! Stop thinking dirty thoughts, stop thinking dirty thoughts, stop thinking dirty thoughts!*

Ryder's POV

I looked at Aurora after looking out the door to see if the close was clear for us to move Aurora to safety of embarrassment. Since she is a girl in the boys' locker room and the most recent moment that happened; SHE IS NAKED!

I saw that she was kinda embarrassed which is understandable but i also noticed the position she was in. She was right in the middle between me and Gabe. I tried to give her some space but the shower was too narrow for me to move. The more I moved the more our bodies were touching and I can see that Aurora is getting more uncomfortable with the position she was in.

I looked at Gabe and saw that he had his towel on his shoulder and I looked at him and gestured to him to put the towel on Aurora, which fortunately he understood and placed it on her back while we tried to cover her with the 2 towels that we had given her.

"Thanks guys." Aurora softly whispered and we just smiled at her.

We then heard footsteps coming towards us and then the shower door opened. "Haha, very funny. You guys are freaking childish, why don't you guys play sword fight with your di-" and then the guy saw us.

We thought we would get in trouble but then we saw the person who opened the door.

"Hey K man, how are you?" said Ryder said while we all wore a stupid grin. At least I was wearing something.

"What are you guys doing here?!" K yelled whispers as he pushed himself into the already cramped private shower. "Okay tell me why are you guys in here?!"

He then saw that I was only wearing towels on my body. "And why is Aurora wearing only towels?! Wait! Why is she even here anyway?!" his voice got a bit louder and we all shushed him.

"Well?! Are you guys going to tell me why you guys look like you were about to do it with each other in the boys' locker room?!" he whispered loudly again.

Ryder then began to speak. "Well, just to recap, Aurora is a witch." he gestured to me. "And she teleported here by accident and when we heard the rest of the guys in our class coming, she kinda tried teleport again but ended up teleporting her clothes i guess." he looked at me while shrugging his shoulders and i shrugged also not knowing what happened to my clothes and where it is now.

"Oh, so you guys found out already?" K asked us.

"Found out? Found out about what? About Aurora being a Witch? Wait?! You knew?!" Ryder asked him while K kept quiet.

"Wait, am I the only one who didn't know about this?"

"Hold on, how did you know that I am a witch K?'' I asked him while he looked nervously.

"Your parents told us when you were in the hospital and that was only because your cousin Penelope came to see you and wanted to send you back to the other realm to meet the King and Queen."

We then looked at him with shocked expressions on our faces. "WAIT WHAT?!" we shouted at him.

"Wait? That sounded like there was a girl in there? K? You have a girl with you or something?"

"Shit! What are we going to do now? I can smell them coming nearer to us."

I then started to panic. "Uh, I wish that they could just freeze!" I said while waving my arms in frustration and then I heard a huge echo of my voice and felt like a huge gust wind around me and a weird power surge in my body that I felt that I had released something.

I was not the only one that felt it, we all felt it. K pushed the door slightly and looked outside and his eyes widened. He walked out of the shower while we stayed in.

"Well, if anyone doubts that Aurora is a witch, now would be the chance to prove them wrong." K said as he gestured us to come out of the shower.

And then we saw it, everyone in the boys' locker room besides Ryder,Gabe and K was frozen. They were not moving, they were literally frozen but the worst part about this situation is that...... THEY WERE ALL NAKED!!!!!!!

Well, technically most of them are naked but still!!!!!!!!! Today is the most I have seen a naked man, I mean men.

"Oh my!" I said as I covered my eyes.

"Yup, you're definitely a witch Aurora, either that or K is hiding new powers from us but i don't think you could do this freezing spell. I think your mom could though, since she is the Queen of Dragons anyway." Ryder said and I was shocked.

"WHAT?! QUEEN OF DRAGONS." I said as I uncovered my eyes but realised I did and immediately shield with my hand to face to not see the guys' junk.

"Wait?! Stop! There are so many things that I have to process but first, can we leave because of you know what." I said as I jerked my head to the side where the naked guys are.

The guys agreed and we all left the boys' locker room and I could finally put my hand down. It was a relief. This was really embarrassing until I remembered that I was naked and wearing a towel as well. So i hold on the towels tightly around my body so i won't get exposed again.

"Well, at least it can't get worse." said K as he chuckled at the situation we are in.

Right after that the bell rang and in that moment I saw everything like it was in slow motion, the classroom doors slowly opening and I could see feet coming out, my anxiety heightens and I know I have no choice but to do it again.

I went in front of the boys and with confidence I said as I spread my arms apart from all areas where students are coming and said "EVERYBODY FREEZE!" and they did.

"Okay, i think i better stop talking before things get worse and Aurora would freeze me instead." I heard K whispering to the guys at the back.

And in that moment I feel a sudden power surge coursing through my body like my powers, like I have complete control over it. Well, I still need to study more to fully control since that teleportation spell was a bust as it made my clothes teleport instead. But I think I can make this work out for me.

"Hey K, why does Aurora need to meet the King and Queen of the Mystic Realm?" Gabe asked curiously

"Penelope? Penelope?" I looked back and saw Ryder's eyes widened and he looked back at me with the same widened he has now. "PRINCESS PENELOPE IS YOUR COUSIN? ARE YOU A DUCHESS?!"

Gabe then looked at me with a shock expression on his face as well but not K since i think he also knew my other secret from his expressions and he just nodded at me and mouth "Tell them"

Well the secret was already out that i am witch now to expose my other secret. "No, I'm not a duchess." Ryder and Gabe still looked confused but K looked calm since he already knew about this from my parents and also my new cousin that I just found out I have.

I faced them and took a deep breath with my back straight and faced them. "I am the crown princess of the Mystic Realm." their eyes widened again. "I am the late Queen Isabella and Toni Rossi's daughter." I said while grinning nervously at them as they were trying to process what was happening.

While I said out that I am the crown princess of a whole realm, I also realised another thing, I AM ACTUALLY ROYALTY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 420 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...
2.6K 11 53
"If you try guarding your heart, the doors will burst." After handling a cheating breakup, River knew she was through jumping into 'fast relationshi...
301K 29.1K 82
Her memory was taken. Her skills were not. Her very presence is a threat to everything he has ever cared for. They might make a powerful team... ...
3.2K 61 79
After receiving a letter from the most prestigious academy of the kingdom, "Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy", Aurora Coeur enrols in a completely new...