The Failed Nomu

By HerParacosm

How long he was there, they didn't tell him. All they did tell him was that he was going to be an experiment... More

How it All Began
The Encounter
Improvements
Who is He?
The First Battle Part 1
The First Battle Part 2
Recovery and Punishment
Information and Planning
Get Him Back
You've started a war, heroes
Why?
Goodbye
New Story

Prologue

6.5K 162 50
By HerParacosm

How long he was there

They didn't tell him

His age

They didn't tell him

His home

A prison

His room

A cell

Izuku Midoriya, or better know as #6191221185. That's what they always referred to him as anyway. Who were they? He didn't know. All he know was that they had kidnapped him and was now their experiment. A Nomu. That's what they called him. However, he was different then the other nomus. He surpassed every single Nomu, even the high-end ones. So why was he a failure? He still had a mind of his own. He could still think for himself. They didn't like that. They didn't want that. They wanted to have control. That's why he was a failure. Izuku was used to being a failure, he had been one his whole life. And for some reason, no-one let him forget it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.9K 16
❗️Story is mine, however all characters and art are NOT mine, Credits to Kohei Horokoshi and the artists!❗️ This story is made by: Xiel__ (Me) ⚠️°WAR...
77.5K 2K 9
This is an AU where Izuku Midoriya is a mute. And his quirk is similar to the power and appearance of a Guardian Angel. What could possibly go wrong...
162K 4.2K 41
Deku was a normal boy until his quirk appeared, he goes into the life of a vigilante and sparks the attention of a certain hero and group of villains...
7K 104 13
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭�...