QUARTET ALLIANCE: LEND A HAND...

De myjflower_101

"๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Way out
Chapter 2: Donuts
Chapter 3: Slow Brandy Words
Chapter 4: Don't Believe Me
Chapter 5: You've Seen It
Chapter 6: Rich Cousin
Chapter 7: New Disaster
Chapter 8: First Blaze
Chapter 9: Second Blaze
Chapter 10: Memorandum
Chapter 11: Friends
Chapter 12: Library
Chapter 13: Cognize My Sadness
Chapter 14: Rising Restlessness
Chapter 15: We're Not in Love
Chapter 16: Beg No Avail
Chapter 17: Word Of Honor (Horror)
Chapter 18: False Incrimination
Chapter 19: Inner Clash
Chapter 20: Dangerous Throwback
Chapter 21: Enclose a Beginning
Chapter 22: Trapped bars and feelings
Chapter 23: Blague
Chapter 24: D.I.M 2
Chapter 25: Royal Scheme
Chapter 26: Traitor
Chapter 27: Micheal
Chapter 28: Divulge A Mystery
Chapter 29: Random Ransom
Chapter 30: Hope
Chapter 31: Piping Blather
Chapter 32: Exchange
Chapter 34: The Wrong Heir to the Throne
Chapter 35: Insentient Love
Chapter 36: Pressurized Snow
Chapter 37: Haunting Progress
Chapter 38: Helpless
Chapter 39: Garden of Myths
Chapter 40: Lie to me
Chapter 41: Unruly Inferior
Chapter 42: A Year
Chapter 43: Traitor In a Dilemma
Chapter 44: World Disasters
Chapter 45: Killing Machine
Chapter 46: King of Veracity
Chapter 47: Progress
Chapter 48: One Team
Chapter 49: This Isn't You
Chapter 50: Rekindling Connections
Chapter 51: Buried Truths
Chapter 52: Verdict of Fury
Chapter 53: The Pendant
Chapter 54: Welcome Back Micheal
Chapter 55: My Name
Chapter 56: Risk
Character Q&A: Getting to Know the Cast
Character Q&A: Your Questions Answered
Chapter 57: Tension
Chapter 58: The Retrial
Chapter 59: Cutie
Chapter 60: Stirrings Of The Soul
Chapter 61: Sealed It
Chapter 62: Only You Babe
Chapter 63: Stay Away
Chapter 64: Deceptive Royal Guard

Chapter 33: Depraved Affection

15 2 14
De myjflower_101

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

8:21 P.M

- Prince Veldra's Castle -

     Cesal yelped when his head was aggressively pulled backwards by a vigorous force. The back of it collided with the wall behind him and he saw red for a moment. He struggled to keep his eyes open and face his tormentor. His scalp was burning; the cause being the tight grip on his hair. It pulled, making his face move upwards, forced to look at him.

     To look at Prince Veldra.

     "Now, Cesal. Are you going to explain to me why?"

     "There's nothing I need to give an explanation for," His words came out in a sharp whisper as he looked at the prince. His stone face was up close and he held no emotion behind his eyes. Veldra's two-toned eyes moved to the sides, delving the boy's lemony ones.

     "Agh!" The sound escaped his lips. Another wave of dulling pain travelled through his abdomen from Veldra's knee crashing into it. The prince lowered his leg and watched as Cesal struggled to keep himself up. His grip on his hair tightened and shoved his head downwards harshly, hastening his topple. His knees hit the floor and once again, it pained him. Veldra kept his hand in his hair, forcing his head downwards.

     "Don't forget your place," He hissed, "A pet always bows to his master."

     He could fight back. The Prince wasn't armed and his left hand was busy. His hands were free. He could really fight back. So, why? Why was he not fighting back?

     "You know I hate to do this, right?" Veldra said, looking down at him, "Tell me what you planned to do. Admit your mistakes, Cesal. You don't want me to lose respect for you, do you?"

     "N-No," Cesal replied. His hands clutched the fabric of his pants as he looked down at the floor. Veldra was pleased to hear him say so. He let go of his hair, finally allowing his head to be free of the firm grip.

     "Go on. Speak freely."

     "I lied to you," Cesal spoke quietly, "I helped the opposing side in a way."

     "I know that," Veldra told him.

     "It wasn't actually Jiryu Blarne who possessed powers, but Cicero Sager and I told you the contrary. I'm sorry, your highness," He said, "I really am."

     "I want a justification, Cesal. I already know what you've done and I watched you do it up until now," Veldra spoke, "Tell me why."

     "Aria," Cesal started, "She told me to."

     "Aria? Your sister?"

     Cesal nodded, his head still facing downwards, "Aria told me that she would never forgive me if I stood back and let your plan run smoothly. Telling a small lie was the least I could do to make up for being an awful brother. She said that if I brought innocent boys who've done nothing to darkness and corruption and just ruining their lives, it would mean that I supported whoever killed my parents," He explained.

     Veldra only stayed silent, urging him to continue. Silence stretched between them and seconds passed, the prince patiently waiting and not wanting to risk making the boy close up.

"They wouldn't be proud of me. They would hate me. I don't want that," Cesal teared up as his voice got quieter, "She said you're evil and she hates me for being on your side. She ranted about how you burnt down the garden me and dad took care after you saw a puppy come in and ruined my dad's hard work. He loved that garden. She said you were a prince full of lies. She hates you and I think she hates me to the same extent." 

     Veldra face stayed steady, "Are you convinced by that? Do you believe so?"

     "Not at all. You saved me and I'm not clean myself either. That doesn't mean I'm unsympathetic that much though," He replied, "Kinda have feelings, kinda heartless," He chuckled sadly.

     Veldra gazed at him in silence and Cesal didn't speak up again. The prince mused over what his underling told him. He couldn't say he didn't foreshadow this, but he also didn't think the blue head's sister would try to go against him again. She probably thought of how to guilt trip her brother and make him think that he'll completely lose her. Cesal spoke in a way that made what he was saying seem like was of his opinion and not something that someone told him. This was a sign he had a infirm mind; it processed things and was quick to cascade the truth or lie through him. Veldra didn't know if his sister was aware of this, but he was an expert in mind controlling and Cesal's mind was no new subject for him. 

     How sad, as if she didn't already hate his guts. Cesal still thought his sister loved him. But, how could she when he took his side, when he turned evil?

     That didn't matter though, Cesal's relationship with his sister was not the important part here. He already knew that Aria didn't consider Cesal her brother anymore, but he couldn't tell that to the blue head. Not when it was the only thing that could break his heart all over again. It was the harsh truth and Veldra really wasn't fond of truths.

     Aria Lixen. Cesal's sister and also the same girl that tried to go against him with his older brother, Slater Stygian. He probably was behind all of this and his main goal is doubtlessly to shake Veldra's strongest and most loyal undeling Cesal, in view of that fact that Veldra despised disloyalty and defiance. That cheeky bastard. Thinking he was a step ahead.

     Veldra felt himself get angry over the thought of his brother, but quickly calmed himself down.

     Cesal's actions now made more sense. However, he still needed to remind him that disobedience won't be tolerated.

     "You know," Veldra started, his voice collected, "I'd rather be heartless than heartbroken. What you said made me understand your actions and it genuinely surprised me when you've done that. It was very unlikely of you, Cesal."

     "I know. I acted according to my emotions and I hate that. I'm sorry," Cesal said, "I will accept whatever punishment you give me because I deserve it."

     "Get up."

     Cesal obeyed the stern order. He stood up slowly, but did not lift his head.

     "We agreed last time that whatever your sister says should not be taken to heart, correct?"

     "Yes, yes we did."

     "Then I believe that the next time, you will come to me and tell me exactly she conveyed. I will decide what your next move should be, not you, understood?"

     Cesal nodded.

     "Look up," The boy immediately abided and expected anything to come his way.

     But not the feeling of the prince's arms around him.

     One thing Prince Veldra never forget to consider when Cesal was off the line was his genuine platonic admiration towards him. That was one of the reasons he joined his side. However, the same cannot be said to him. He didn't feel anything for him. This was only a falsifiability for wrapping him around his finger. Call him a manipulator, but Veldra only saw chances and didn't hesitate to take them.

     When he pulled away, the underling was in mere shock. He couldn't process what just happened.

    Prince Veldra's lips pulled into a surpressed smirk as he moved away. He put a hand over his mouth, pretending to be in thought, but was actually covering his smug smile. 

     "Naomi will keep watch over you until a time I feel is appropriate," Veldra removed his hand, his face now back to normal, "Consider yourself under surveillance and if you think about leaving her or E.A's sight. I will kill you, fair?"

     Cesal only blinked, dumbfounded.

     "Fair?" The prince repeated himself.

     "Uh...yeah," Cesal was in a daze as he nodded and looked down after he saw Veldra looking straight at him, "I will be leaving now, if that's okay."

     "Yeah," Veldra looked amused, "You can leave," He said and watched as Cesal scurried out of his ornate room.

——

     "Yes, I'm Zen's sister."

    "Let me guess, you're here because your brother is missing?"

   Taya nodded.

   "You shouldn't be here all alone, though. You're fourteen only. Where are your parents?" Kou said, scrolling through his computer.

"I just want to report this case because I think if I do it earlier, the faster you guys can find him. My dad told me he was out of jail, so I secretly went afterschool to go and see him, but he wasn't home."

"Hate to break it to you, but someone already reported this case about twenty-four hours ago and we still didn't find him," Kou ranted as leaned back on his chair, "We will inform you and your parents if we find any leads. Also, no more sneaking out," He pointed a warning finger at her, voice playful but face stern.

"Okay, thank you...?"

"Kou."

"Thank you, Kou-san. My dad is also coming tomorrow, don't tell him anything."

"Sure, sure."

Taya got up and left the station. When she was out of sight Kou allowed his head to fall against the desk.

"We are so fucked," His voice was muffled.

His co-worker looked at him in confusion, "Get some sleep."

"Are you kidding?" Kou lifted his head, a red mark on his forehead, "I'm going to go the store and buy an energy drink. Coffee sucks and so does sleep."

"If Kazuo was here, he would've beat your ass to sleep."

"Yeah," Kou smiled sadly, "Well, I'm going now," He grabbed his car keys and walked out.

His car was unlocked and soon carried a troubled driver. Kou drove to the convenience store in silence, the low sound of the engine rumbling in the air. It was quiet outside as the streets were void of people. There have been many precautions on going outside. Japan was mostly in lockdown due to the explosions and many unusual events that took place. The streets of Tokyo were left empty and only people who had urgent matters, needed to go to work, or had important duties went out.

Kou made a turn left and parked in the parking lot next to the entrance. He hopped out and locked his car before making his way to the store. Just as expected, there weren't many people inside. A mother with her kid, an old man, and a few teenage boys. He went to the cold drinks isle to get an energy drink like planned. However, things don't always go as planned, do they?

Yellowish blond hair, yellow eyes with a hint of green, expensive clothes, and tall figure.

'It can't be,' Kou's jaw fell open as he stared in shock at the boy.

The boy closed the fridge's door, face relaxed as he turned before his brows furrowed in confusion and his small smile flattered when he saw Kou.

"Did I...do something wrong?" He asked Kou, who was staring.

"J-Jiryu?!"

Jiryu tilted his head tried to smile politely, hide his misperception, "That's me? I guess."

Kou looked around hastily before he grabbed Jiryu's arm, his affluent scented perfume reeking as he pulled the blond closer, "How?" He scanned him, perplexed.

Jiryu looked at the strawberry milk he was holding, "Uh, this? I got it from there," He referred to the fridge behind him with his free hand and tried to turn his head to look at it.

"No!" He shouted and Jiryu flinched, "I...I mean---how are you here? You were missing. How'd you find your way back? Did you get help? Why didn't you contact me again? I tried contacting you, but I couldn't reach you---"

"Woah, woah, woah, there, love. I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're blabbering about," Jiryu tried to retract his arm, but Kou gripped it tighter.

"What?" Kou scoffed, "Please. Now's not the time for jokes."

"I'm serious,' Jiryu nodded to himself, "I mean, I am pretty well-known around here, but I really don't understand---

---do I know you?"

——

The walls surrounding the damp place were built up with gravel and cement, no trails of paint or design. It wasn't scorching hot like before, but now the air was moist, damp and humid. The three boys were uncomfortable and wished to be let out.

"Hot, hot, hot, It's hot!" Rehan groaned and pulled on his shirt repeatedly.

"I hate winter, but I'm starting to miss it," Zen said, sweat trickling down his face and dropping down to his drenched shirt.

"Zen, can I have your belt?" Rehan asked him.

"Rehan, just why do you need my belt?" Zen looked down on himself then at Rehan.

"Just hand it over, please."

Zen huffed before he undid his belt then handed it to Rehan. He watched with distrust as the boy folded it in a wavy shape the took off his shirt to cover it and bring the ends together. Rehan took off his hair tie and snapped it into two, stretching one of them and tying the ends of the belt and using the other one to secure the middle.

He took the object he made and began to fan himself with it, making a satisfied sound.

"Hey!" Zen shouted at him.

"We'll take turns."

"Can I have it now?" Kazuo asked a second later.

"I'm taking it next!" Zen scowled at him.

"Rehan, can I have it now?" He ignored Zen.

"How impatient. Zen goes first then you. We don't play unfair in here."

"I bet Kou is losing his cool over us," Kazuo said randomly.

"Fay's probably either in the mental asylum or in jail," Rehan laughed.

"I'm so lucky, no one gives any fucks about me," Zen said.

"No, don't say that. I'm pretty sure Cicero is going around, putting 'lost pretty boy, if you see him, please contact this number' signs all over the world," Rehan told him.

"Don't call me pretty," Zen rolled his eyes, but something in his expression changed.

"I'm not calling you pretty, I'm just mocking Cicero," Rehan smiled smugly.

"Hey, Rehan. That's even worse. You're mocking Cicero?" Kazuo lifted his brows with a knowing face as he smiled at the ash blond.

"What do you mean?!" Zen shouted, "Never mind, I don't wanna know. Hey, give me that! You've had your time," Zen snatched the belt fan from Rehan and began to fan his heating face.

Kazuo motioned for Rehan to come closer and the ash blond abided eagerly.

"He's trying to fan the blush away," Kazuo whispered in Rehan's ear and they snickered.

"Fuck you both. Why do I have to be stuck with you?" Zen sulked.

"I'm actually glad," Rehan started, "If I was alone, I don't know how I would've handled being here."

"What's the difference? We're all gonna die," Zen said.

"No problem here," Kazuo replied, "You guys should live, though."

"How cute," Rehan said sarcastically, "You live too," His face turned serious as jabbed a finger on Kazuo's chest.

"Did you forget that I was shot?"

"Yeah, but it looks like you've got high pain tolerance," Rehan poked him again.

Another prod and Kazuo reached out to poke the ash blond. Rehan shouted and moved away while Zen only rolled his eyes.

Well, this could be a little tolerable after all.

——

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.2M 54.7K 74
"Our universe grants every soul a twin -- a reflection of themselves -- the kindred spirit -- And no matter where they are or how far away they are f...
3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
251K 11.6K 106
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
1.1M 29.2K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...