Clover (Daryl Dixon X Male Ch...

By gay_vent_dweller

Jaxx then moved onto Sophia when the bushes nearby began to sway with movement, Caught up in the cut Sophia h... More

Missing Wonderboy
Clover finds Wonderboy
THIS IS NOT PROTECTING US
Guillermo
The dream
Jim couldn't make it
The CDC
Im Alive, wow
Jenner is a bitch
psyche
Lost
Found Again
Shane can kiss my ass
and now for something completely different
wish I replaced Shane with Otis
Daraxx abc's after hours ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cherokee Rose (fuck shane)
the chupacabra and the angel
Rootin' tootin'- oh fuck thats Daryl!
random headcanon list because I once again am head empty
walkers? in my barn? its more likey than you think
Evil Jaxx au based on that one picrew I made
fuck this stupid barn
well, we found sophia :)
Daryl doesn't like halloween
Familiarity amongst bullshit
everythings going to hell
now is not the time to be emo, Beth
Mercy Kill
Rotten Honey
Grief, Forgiveness, And An Odd Occurrence
Better Angels pt1
Better Angels pt2
I'm gonna miss the farm
A Winters Passing
Family trouble
Clover: A Christmas Special
Caged Birds
hey... whats up :) happy late valentines
I just remembered the governor exists
An announcement..

Daraxx abc's because Jaxx has writers block

2.2K 43 23
By gay_vent_dweller

A/N: heeeeeey guys can't think of shit to write again so... Daraxx abc's. Sfw this time though

A (Affection, how affectionate are they?)

Daryl: Daryl doesn't like showing public affection, or at least commencing it. But when they're alone? Hes practically a back pack because he's always clinging to Jaxx.

Jaxx: Jaxx LOVES showing affection, no matter where they are. Hugs, kisses, hand holding, hair petting, you name it he will do it to Daryl and Daryl gets flustered if they're around people

B (bickering, do they bicker a lot? If so, about what?)

Daryl: Daryl can be a bit of a hot head but he doesn't really bicker with Jaxx. They agree on mostly everything, most of their bickering is light hearted.

Jaxx: they have absolutely bickered before, even though they never turned into fights. The serious of bickering has only ever been about Daryl's sleep schedule and how he doesn't have one.

C (cuddles, do they like cuddles?)

Daryl: Daryl would never admit this go anyone, but he loves cuddles. It's the only time he ever really feels safe is when either he's in Jaxx's arms or Jaxx is in his. When Jaxx isn't in bed Daryl will cuddle Jaxx's pillow until either he gets up or Jaxx comes back to bed.

Jaxx: Jaxx likes cuddles but he gets very hot very quickly and ends up having to either wiggle out of Daryl's arms or let go of Daryl. Daryl whines like a toddler every single time Jaxx does one of the two.

D (Domestic, how are they in domestic life?)

Daryl: surprisingly very happy with domestic life. He got a slice of it before the apocalypse and misses every second of it. Unfortunately he also thinks domestic life is now dead due to said apocalypse.

Jaxx: Jaxx loves domestic life, he misses coming home and cooking with Daryl or cleaning their little apartment on his days off. But even during the apocalypse he gets moments of domesticality like cooking up whatever he can find for the gang and Daryl

E (Ending, if they had to break up what would it be like?)

Daryl: externally he'd be cold as ice, he would turn on his heels and not say a word. But the second hes alone? He'd cry. Hard. He would probably cry harder than when Merle died and then he would never allow himself to fall in love again.

Jaxx: he would go in a very dark place. He'd already been rejected by his entire family, the only family he has left is dead, and now he's broken up with Daryl? Forget Negan, Jaxx is the scariest human on this god forsaken planet. If he ever got close to anyone again he'd probably kill them.

F (fragrant, what does this person smell like?)

Daryl: to Jaxx, Daryl smells like the woods. A mixture of dirt and tree bark, with a hint of dollar store Cologne because he really doesn't care for fancy shit. And sometimes he smells like blood, but Jaxx doesn't mind.

Jaxx: to Daryl, Jaxx smells Irish spring and a hospital room. You know that smell of disinfectants and bleach that hits you when you walk in a hospital room? That smell. Even post apocalypse he can still smell that hospital, and Jaxx's favorite Irish spring soap. Also sometimes like blood, but Daryl thinks it's a sexy smell on his usually clean husband.

G (Gift, what is the persons favorite gift they've ever received?)

Daryl: Daryl's favorite gift he's ever gotten from Jaxx is a penis shaped deer caller. Daryl usually isn't a big gift receiver, but he loved it. Where did Jaxx find such a thing? No idea. But it made Daryl laugh for a good long while. Daryl still has the caller during the apocalypse, it's his lucky charm.

Jaxx: Jaxx's favorite gift he's ever gotten from Daryl was a giant pink shark from a ring toss game at their local carnival. Daryl spent two hours and 100 bucks on that game because Jaxx wanted that shark. And finally after round 98 of that game the shark was won, and it was then ripped apart by Murphy two months later.

H (Hot, how hot is this person?)

Daryl: To Daryl, Jaxx is the hottest man he has ever met. Even in Jaxx's awkward emo phase when they first met he was extremely attractive to Daryl. Everything about Jaxx is perfect to Daryl, except for the fact that Jaxx is taller.

Jaxx: Jaxx loves himself a country boy, so Daryl is hot as fuck. He could swoon seeing his husband coming home all dirty from working hard in the Georgia sun, and his little mischievous smirk could make Jaxx rob a bank.

I (I love you, when did who say I love you?)

Daryl: Daryl said the first I love you, it was three months into their relationship and he said it so suddenly that he didn't even realized he said it until Jaxx asked him to repeat himself. "I said I love yo-...Im gonna go jump off a buildin' real quick"

Jaxx: Jaxx said I love you right after Daryl did. He had to drag Daryl back over to him just to say it. "I love you too dummy, don't jump off buildings."

J (jealousy, how jealous is this person?)

Daryl: Daryl is a mildly jealous man, he's never really had someone who cares for him and loves him like Jaxx before, so when a man hits on Jaxx Daryl tenses up but he knows Jaxx turns them down in a heart beat.

Jaxx: Jaxx is. Scarily jealous. Most parts because all he has is Daryl and his mom, so when he sees someone trying to ruin what he has with Daryl he sees red. Now with that he doesn't assume the first person talking to Daryl is trying to take him, but he observes. He watches. It's scary to the person talking to Daryl but amusing to Daryl.

K (Kisses, what are their kisses like?)

Daryl: Daryl is a very soft kisser, surprisingly. Most of the time it's a soft kiss on the cheek or neck when Jaxx is busy, but when they have time to kiss Daryl likes to take his sweet time doing so. He'll run his hands through Jaxx's hair or hold Jaxx's hip, and just live in that moment.

Jaxx: Jaxx kisses Daryl everywhere. Before the apocalypse, on mornings when both men didn't have work, Jaxx would strip Daryl and just kiss him. Not in a sexual way but in a way to show Daryl he loves every inch of him.

Little ones (would this character have kids?)

Daryl: Daryl and Jaxx tried to have a kid, and Daryl was terrified all throughout the surrogates pregnancy. But he is good with kids, he's had to watch the neighbors kids once or twice and Jaxx has walked in their apartment to see Daryl decorating cookies with the neighbors two daughters.

Jaxx: Jaxx would love to have a kid one day, even though their first attempt failed he'd never turn down a second attempt. He works in the childrens ward at the hospital because he loves kids. He loves making them smile even, and it makes him happy to see them go home happy and healthy.

M (mornings, what are mornings like with them?)

Daryl: Daryl works on his own schedule most of the time, so he sleeps in a lot. But on the days that he wakes up early he rolls out of bed, puts on the closest pair of bottoms and goes to the kitchen. He makes coffee for both him and jaxx, for him black with two sugars and for jaxx iced with caramel sauce, French vanilla creamer, and cinnamon. And he waits patiently for his husband to wake up and make breakfast because jaxx makes better eggs.

Jaxx: on weekdays Jaxx wakes up at 7 AM, he gets up, showers, puts on clean clothes, and makes breakfast for him and Daryl. If Daryl isn't already up by then Jaxx makes the coffee and wakes up his wonderboy with a soft kiss and a gentle shake.

N (nights, what are nights like with them?)

Daryl: when Jaxx comes home at 7:30 pm, Daryl is always up to something. Weather it be attempting to cook or watching something on the TV, or flipping through jaxx's records. He's always doing something. He follows Jaxx into their bedroom and talks to him while his husband changes clothes, and then they have dinner together and do something before bed.

Jaxx: when Jaxx comes home he wants to get out of his work scrubs immediately, he changes his clothes and talks to Daryl while doing so. Then if Daryl hasn't almost burnt the kitchen down from trying to cook they make dinner together (meaning Jaxx cooks and Daryl sits on the kitchen counter and hands Jaxx spices when he needs them) and they have dinner and hang out together before bed.

O (Open, when do they open up about themselves?)

Daryl: rarely. And only to people he trusts. Jaxx notices Daryl opens up specifically to him in the middle of the night, like jaxx will wake up in the middle of the night to pee and Daryl will be wide awake just itching to trauma dump. Of course jaxx will always listen, but seriously, while he's taking a piss?

Jaxx: all the time. Jaxx is a man that wears his heart on his forehead and uses his experiences to comfort others and to bond with people. Daryl is both impressed and terrified of his husbands openness.

P (positivity, how positive are they?)

Daryl: Daryl is a skeptic for the most part, and he has reason to be given his life before Jaxx. Even when one tiny thing goes wrong he wants to cancel everything and go home to the safety of his bed.

Jaxx: Jaxx is an optimist, he sees the good in everything and everyone and if he doesn't like you then there is really something wrong with you. Even if something goes terribly wrong he always finds a bright side and usually drags Daryl along no matter how badly Daryl protests.

Q (quizzes, how well do they know each other?)

Daryl: Daryl knows jaxx like the back of his own hand. What his likes and dislikes are, his daily routine, if he's run out of something he needs for his every day, Daryl knows. Hell sometimes he'll call jaxx and remind him to do something he would usually be doing at that time. "Jaxx it's 1:30 did you take your lunch break?"

Jaxx: Jaxx knows about Daryls life, but his day to day can be a mystery. Daryl doesn't have a routine or a schedule, he just goes about his day which stresses Jaxx out in a weird way.

R (remember, favorite memory of each other?)

Daryl: Daryl's favorite memory of Jaxx is their first time meeting. Daryl came into the bar to keep an eye on his already drunk brother, he sat down at the bar and Jaxx kept him company. That bright smile and smokey liner was like looking at the stars and Daryl could barely say a sentence to the younger man. Then Merle started a fight and both brothers were kicked out. Jaxx was so kind as to drive both brothers home.

Jaxx: Jaxx's favorite memory of Daryl is when Daryl first moved in with Jaxx. He only had a backpack full of clothes and his crossbow, and for the first week he slept on the living room couch because he wasn't sure if he could sleep in the same bed as Jaxx. After a week Jaxx Dragged Daryl to bed, held him, and Daryl was out like a light.

S (secret, do they have any secrets?)

Daryl: Daryl Hunt's by instinct. Even though at home he has a fridge and pantry full of food he's welcome to have, Daryl still Hunt's because he thinks he has to. This is due to his mom dead, dad in prison, and brother too high on whatever drug he got his hands on to care for Daryl. Only Jaxx knows about this instinct.

Jaxx: When Daryl isn't home Jaxx sleeps with a stuffed dog named Pops, it's his childhood stuffed animal and before he met Daryl he slept with it every single night. Sometimes Jaxx needs both Daryl and Pops to properly fall asleep. Daryl thinks that pops the dog is adorable.

T (taste, what is their taste in things?)

Daryl: Daryl loves folk punk music and old gritty movies like cowboy movies. He also likes sour candy and anything that has meat in it. His ideal night is sitting down in front of the tv with Nosferatu on and a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs in his hand.

Jaxx: Jaxx likes mostly any type of music that sounds good on a record player, but mostly Celtic metal thanks to his mom's influence. He loves horror movies of all kinds and peanut butter candy. Any food with pasta involved is a winner with him

U (ugly, what's their bad habits?)

Daryl: smoking. If he doesn't have sour candy or gum around him or in the apartment he smokes cigarettes like a chimney.

Jaxx: picking at his skin. When jaxx is nervous he constantly picks at his skin, leading to little scabs all over his arms from picking.

V (vanity, do they care about their appearance?)

Daryl: not really. Unless he's trying to impress jaxx he just makes himself look descent with whatever clothes he finds strung about.

Jaxx: moderately. He has an entire shower rack just for his hair care products and he owns at least twenty different bottles of fragrance but either than that jaxx just picks out whatever clean clothes he has and trims his facial hair if needed

W (wild card, random thing about them?)

Daryl: Daryl hates raw fish. He doesn't care if he was starving and the last thing on his person was raw fish, he'd rather starve. The texture makes him gag and if Jaxx ever eats sushi Daryl refuses to kiss him until he brushes his teeth.

Jaxx: Jaxx keeps his hair long for a reason. Even during the apocalypse, he keeps some form of it long. When he was younger and in Ireland Jaxx and his mom lived with his grand parents. His grandfather made sure his hair never grew over an inch long, and if it did he'd bully little Jaxx until mom brought out the clippers. When he and his mom immigrated to America, Jaxx finally got to let his hair grow and hasn't cut it since. So when he shaved the sides of his head after Otis's death that was a very emotional process for him.

X (Xray, what does the relationship look like to others?)

The group: it's a mixed bag. To some it seems like a useless relationship being held together by principle (Shane) and to others it's the perfect example of love can find itself in strange places amongst strange people (Carol) and to the rest Daryl and Jaxx's relationship is a bond stronger than anything else left on this god forsaken planet. The group in general (besides Shane) sees the relationship as opposites attract, but Jaxx and Daryl truly aren't opposites, they just use their similarities in different ways. (I.E., they both have anger issues, Jaxx tends to build up his anger because he hates the feeling it gives him and he builds until he just can't anymore and let's it loose. Daryl gets angry the second he feels it. He doesn't control it because he really doesn't know how)

Y (yuck, something they don't like about their partner)

Daryl: his husbands openness. Daryl is a very private person and he cringes sometimes when jaxx tells perfectly random strangers about his entire life

Jaxx: Daryl's smoking. Cigarette smoke reminds him of times back home, which were bad, so the smell constantly being on his husband annoys him.

Z: (Zzz, how do they sleep?)

Daryl: Daryl sleeps fairly well with jaxx beside him. Sometimes he wakes up from a nightmare and holds his clover tight to ground himself and calm himself down.

Jaxx: it takes a while for jaxx to fall asleep. He tosses and turns and holds and let's go of Daryl, but when he's finally asleep he's out until morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 7 7
Something tragic happened and she ran. She ran until she couldn't breathe anymore, until her lungs were on fire and her legs gave out. A man took her...
610 63 20
She was hiding behind the large tree, quaking in her high heels. She couldn't believe what she saw. Whole incident kept repeating inside her head wit...
267 14 5
"This place you have," You said. "It's secure?" "Yeah." He scoffed, as if the question offended him. "Th'prison about three miles west." The prison...
2.5K 64 12
A merciless silence suffocated the air, my lips parting as my eyes flickered over him, 'Lucille?' The man's rough voice called back to the camper van...