Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fan...

By ahwaeee

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Notes

Chapter 4

970 39 18
By ahwaeee

Hoya sighed deeply when he saw Woohyun's reply. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the wall.

Yes, Woohyun typed it right, best friend. Once, they're best friends. But now? They're like nothing, like they never be best friends at all.

The reason that they're not best friend anymore, it's not because of Jieun. It's because of another person. A person that changed Hoya and Woohyun.

Woohyun is not really talkative before, and Hoya, he's usually cold, but he had loosened up since he met her. She was Woohyun and Hoya's best friend too. The three of them are close, and both of them like her too.

There's one day, the three of them went to a beach. Woohyun was not feeling well that day, so it was only her and Hoya is going to swim. Suddenly, a wave came, and took her life away.

Since then, Hoya and Woohyun became distant, and they never talk to each other again. Woohyun was always blaming Hoya that not taking good care of her. Hoya felt guilty too, causing her to die in such a young age.

"Hoya! Are you still inside?" He heard Jisoo called from outside.

"Ne." He replied and placed his phone back into his pocket, and went out from the bathroom. Jisoo was outside the bathroom, waiting for Hoya.

"So...are we going back home right now?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, the company just called me, and tells me to go back for a while." Hoya nodded and replied.

"Okay, then let's tell umma and appa first. Kaja." Jisoo answered and smiled at Hoya. They went to the living room together and told Ahra and Hyunsik that they're going back home first.

As they got out from the house, Hoya intertwined his hands with Jisoo's. It's not that he doesn't love her. He does have feelings for her, but as for Jieun, his love for her is too great. He's not blind to see his love for her, but it's just, he was always thinking that he's not the right one for her, and she should find a better one.

Yeah, he was totally wrong. Everyone who knew that Jieun and Hoya's statement would've just said that the two of them are too perfect and they're meant for each other.

"Honey." He heard Jisoo called beside him.

"Yes?" He turned around and looked at her.

"You seemed bothered." Jisoo stated.

"I'm not. Come on, let's get in the car." Hoya told Jisoo and opened the door of the car for her. Jisoo slightly shook her head as she went in. She had noticed Hoya's changes before their wedding. Before their wedding, he was really nervous. At first, she thought that he's afraid the wedding wouldn't go well, but every time they visited her parents, he will space out.

She even caught her staring at Jieun for a long time. And earlier, when Woohyun said that he's going out with Jieun, Jisoo noticed that Hoya's face changed. He was obviously jealous. Jisoo knew that Hoya and Woohyun were best friends once.

Jisoo sighed and sat back to her seat, buckling the seatbelt. Hoya started the car and drove off from Jisoo's parents' house.

"I'll drop you off in house first. Or do you have any works to do?" Hoya started.

"Well, no works. Where are you going?"

"Just office, I'll be back in about three or four hours."

"Can we have dinner together?"

"Sure, I'll just go back later."

"We'll have it outside; I'm too tired to cook for dinner."

"Alright." Hoya nodded and replied.

--

"I'll get the Americano for you." Woohyun silently spoke as the two of them stopped in front of a café. Jieun just nodded and followed behind Woohyun.

"One Americano and one Latte please." Woohyun told the waitress who was at the counter.

"Dine in or take away?" The waiter responded. Woohyun turned to Jieun.

"Take away." Jieun answered.

"Okay. Please take a seat first and I'll call out your name later to get the coffee. Umm, could one of you please write down your name?" The waitress asked, handing out a piece of paper. Jieun took over the paper and write down her name on it.

After that, the both of them went to take a seat.

"How long had he got there when I reached?" Woohyun asked.

"About ten minutes, I think." Jieun replied.

"Hmm, did he flirt with you?"

"Hey! Come on...he's married."

"Well, although he's married, you know that he's love you. And I've once told you, I'll try to make you mine, no matter what, so don't flirt with him."

"Even if he loves me, it's useless. We can't be together. But the problem is, he really loves me or not? I don't really believe that he loves me. He left me."

Woohyun remained quiet, seeing Jieun so hurt, but he just couldn't do anything.

"Miss Seo Jieun." The waitress called out. Jieun stood up when Woohyun made her sat back to her seat, and told her, "You'll sit here; I'll go get the coffees."

Woohyun then went to the counter and took the coffee for the both of them, and then they headed outside.

"Where are we going now?" Jieun asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"To the cinema, we'll watch a movie, and then have lunch."

"Sounds good."

"You might end up falling for me. Well, one of my targets. But it's better if you fall for me by yourself."

"Wow, couple dating?" The both of them heard a voice beamed from behind. They turned around. Jieun was surprised to see who it is. She silently gasped.

"When did you come back, Sungjong?" Woohyun smiled and went up to hug him.

"Since two days ago." Sungjong hugged back and smiled.

"It's been a long time, Jieun." Sungjong beamed.

"Yeah...hi."

"It's been a year since I last talk to you."

"You're trying to steal my girl away?" Woohyun looked at Sungjong with a serious face.

"Haha, chill Woohyun hyung. I have a girlfriend. Mind to borrow me your girlfriend for a while?" Sungjong asked. "We'll just have a short talk, that's all." He added.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll be waiting in front there, Jieun." Woohyun nodded and went away.

"Hah, he's really a kind person." Sungjong spoke as he watched Woohyun went away. "Well, I assumed that you and Woohyun are dating right now."

"He's not my boyfriend. Just a possessive friend."

"Possessive. A good word to describe him. He really is." Sungjong laughed silently. There's a silence between the two of them.

"About a year ago...I'm really sorry about that. Well...actually, sometimes I just couldn't understand why you've forgiven Dongwoo, but not me."

"There's nothing to be forgiven about Dongwoo. And since that moment that you've apologized to me, I've decided to talk to you. But it's just...you know, courage." Jieun looked down to the floor.

"So...just asking a question. Do you still like me?" Jieun was taken aback by Sungjong's sudden question.

"Aninde." She stuttered. "But how would you know that I like you before?"

"It's quite obvious, and Dongwoo told me once. So it's him, it's him that you love now. Okay, I mean, not Woohyun. I know who it is." Sungjong smiled. "Well, I better get going. My girlfriend is waiting for me. I'll see you soon." Sungjong waved.

"Umm, yeah. See you." Jieun nodded. As Sungjong went away, Woohyun immediately went to Jieun, running to her side.

"So, what did you two talked about?" Woohyun asked.

"It's none of your business." Jieun answered and walked away.

"Aww, come on, I just wanted to know." Woohyun walked with Jieun and pouted at her.

"If you're L, I might tell you."

"Why L?"

"He's quiet, unlike you."

"Ugh...fine. I'll just shut up." Woohyun pouted. He then smirked. "But in one condition to make me shut up my mouth."

"What is it?" She stopped in her track.

"Let me kiss you." Woohyun answered cheekily.

"No way."

Before she knew it, Woohyun had pressed his lips against her. He slightly touched her lips, smirked and said, "You're too slow, Jieun."

Jieun didn't answer, nor beat him. She didn't even showed any actions. It's weird because Jieun must've start scolding him.

"Hey, Jieun!" Woohyun was panicked. Even when she's hurt, she had never been like this before.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Is it your first kiss? Sorry if I took it. Mianhe..."

"I...I just...it just makes me think about him..." Jieun's tears were about to escape from her eyes. Woohyun wasn't the one who took Jieun's first kiss. It was Hoya.

-Flashback-

"It's your birthday, dear! Happy birthday!" Hoya beamed as Jieun sat down beside him.

"Thanks." Jieun smiled sweetly at Hoya.

"So...since it's your birthday, what gift do you want from me? I'll give you anything."

"Nothing, actually."

"Hmm, okay. Never mind, because I've got a gift for you in my mind, I'll just give it to you later." Hoya told Jieun as he pulled her closer to him. Jieun leaned her head on Hoya's shoulder, while one of Hoya's hands was on Jieun's waist.

"Isn't the night sky pretty?" Jieun asked.

"Yeah...I love night sky." Hoya nodded.

"Galaxy is prettier." Jieun smiled. "Hey, Howon, do you know that there are stories behind every star?" Jieun turned to Hoya and asked him.

"Is it? Tell me one of the stories." Hoya requested.

"Okay, once, there's a girl, who has a boyfriend. The both of them love each other really much, but the girl's sister likes the boy at the same time. She and her sister were really close. The guy loves the girl really much, but he thought that the girl would be better if she's with the other man. So he gave up on her, even he loves her very much. Their story is really sad, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Fairytales are always sad. So do you want your gift now?"

"Umm, it's up to you." Jieun said.

"Alright my love, close your eyes." Hoya instructed. Jieun closed her eyes and waited for Hoya's gift for her.

She thought that Hoya will give her a necklace, since he had told her one before, but she felt nothing on her neck. She was having the thought that Hoya had gone away, but why would he go away?

Slowly, she opened her eyes. She was shocked when she found Hoya's face nearing her.

"I thought I've told you to close your eyes." Hoya silently spoke and sat back.

"Oh, sorry. I was just wondering what took you so long." Jieun answered.

"Never mind, you can keep your eyes open if you want." Hoya replied. Jieun nodded and closed her eyes. In a few seconds, she felt Hoya's lips, pressed against hers.

This is the first time. This is the first time Hoya had kissed her on her lips. Usually he would've just leave a peck on her cheek, even if it's Valentine's Day.

She didn't even know when she started to respond his kiss. She felt Hoya's hands wrapped around her waist tighter, as he pulled her closer to him, and closed the gap between the two of them.

She could hear his heart was thumping loudly, and so do hers. She placed her arms around Hoya's neck, while he tilted his head for a bit, to get a better access to Jieun's lips. She felt him smiled a little through the kiss.

After a few seconds, Hoya pulled away and connected his forehead with Jieun's. Jieun smiled and closed her eyes.

"Happy Birthday, love." Hoya whispered.

"Thanks." Jieun whispered back.

"So...do you like my gift for you?" He asked.

"Very much." Jieun smiled more and replied.

"Glad that you like it." Hoya pulled away and pecked Jieun's forehead.

"Well, time flies, a month left for you waiting for me to be yours." Jieun beamed.

"You're already mine, I claimed you."

"Probably." Jieun laughed and replied.

"Let's get going, before the person whose in-charge of the dorm noticed the both of us were gone in the midnight." Hoya told Jieun and stood up together.

"Alright."

-End of Flashback-

"Yah...mianhe. I didn't know that it'll make you reminds about him." Woohyun apologized once again, before the both of them head into the cinema.

"It's okay." Jieun replied half-heartedly.

Woohyun grabbed Jieun's hands and turned her around, making her to face him.

"Look Jieun. I didn't want to make you remember about him in front of me too. Why would I? I love you. I don't want you to think about the other man when I'm with you. Look at me please, Jieun."

Jieun looked up and stared at Woohyun blankly.

"Sorry if I made you remind about him. I'm really sorry. I don't even know that just a simple kiss would make you upset. It's my fault, alright? You can hit me if you want."

Jieun only stood at there, with her tears falling off from her eyes. Woohyun pulled her into a hug and caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry, Jieun. My bad. I wouldn't make you upset again."

_________

A/N:

Kyah!!! Guys! Do you know today is what day? It's my baby's birthday! Happy birthday to you, my lovely Howon. Here's a long 'speech' of mine to all the Inspirits.

The first time when I learnt his name is when reading 'The Legal Wife' by FantasticYeoja.

When the first time I knew Infinite completely, I don't really like him. But as days passed, I started liking him, and even falling for him. He's too talented. There's no reason for not loving him, being an Inspirits.

He is multi-talented. He's hardworking. He has his own dream, and he's willing to do anything for it even if it's giving up in going school. He's kind-hearted. He's just...perfect for me. Actually, I coals say that he's quite catchy to me lately. He's like a mother to the members, especially to Sungjong. He's a person that could not be ignore.

After watching four type of shows, I knew him better. And I was really amazed, how he gotten through all those hard trainee days when he was young. He always reminding himself, that he must be successful and go back to his family, and show his father. Remember in Sesame Player? Sungyeol said that Hoya really miss his family. And he's always telling himself, he will let his family be proud of him.

When he was young, he went to Seoul alone, from Busan. Busan is like in the south, while Seoul is north. He went that far by himself, just to pursue his dream. He worked harder for debuting, and for being successful. He's like a precious member to the members, just like water, could Noyes be ignore, could not be careless.

He's a real man from Busan. A prince forever in my heart. My dance king. My favorite rapper. My love. If it wasn't him, I will not even know there's a group named Infinite. And I would not even know, there's a person, named Lee Howon, who worked hard, just to pursue his dream, being an artist.

Now, he had been successful. My prince who loves purple, and came from Busan. I love you, Howon. I love calling you Howon instead of Hoya, because it's nicer for me. Happy birthday, and be our Hoya forever. Be our idol. I remembered your speech in MAMA. You said that if it wasn't Inspirits, you guys would not win too. You're wrong, Hoya. If it wasn't you, who wanted the members to dance perfectly, you wouldn't get the award.

It was you who insisted everyone to try dancing to BTD one by one, even if your knees had injured, you insisted to practice for the comeback, and being strict to the members when it come to dances. It was you who made every stage of Infinite perfect. Thank you, Howon. You're the best.

So...here's an update for Hoya's birthday. I hope you guys will love him forever. He will always have a place in my heart. Saranghae, Lee Howon. These three words might couldn't say it out from your mouth easily, so I'm saying it to you. You don't need to tell us that you love us, because we always knew you do. Happy birthday again, dear Howon.

P/S: Double update for Hoya's birthday. And the pic beside is extremely cute. Check it out!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
6.2K 264 49
~If only you are here,this is paradise. A paradise where I retained you against your will. A paradise where you can't escape from. A paradise where...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
934 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...