๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Lucky Charm - Barbatos

5.6K 231 185
By boke_bitch

Barbatos...an impeccable butler with only the highest expectations for himself. He hardly ever slips up and if he did, no one would even notice. He was practically perfect in every way.

Diavolo knew this and didn't expect any less from Barbatos. Diavolo knew he could rely on him whenever he could. Even the brothers would seek Barbatos out for help from time to time.

Of course, Barbatos never complained or felt immense pressure when brought upon these tasks. He lived to serve the ones he loved.

Unfortunately, his seemingly perfect appearance faltered one day.

"Good morning young master. Would you like some tea?" Barbatos asked as he put breakfast on the table.

"Thank you, Barbatos. You're very kind." Diavolo said.

As Barbatos was pouring the tea, he accidentally knocked the cup over and spilled it everywhere. Startled, Diavolo jumped back a bit. Barbatos quickly cleaned it up, embarrassed by the mishap.

"My sincerest apologies, young master. I don't know what came over me." Barbatos bowed deeply.

"It's alright, Barbatos! No need to feel bad." Diavolo said.

"But my lord, I-"

"No buts! Those are for sitting." Diavolo chuckled.

Barbatos smiled a bit, finding it nice that Diavolo was trying to make light of the situation.

"It's fine Barbatos, I insist." Diavolo said.

"You are too kind, young master..." Barbatos bowed again.

"And you're too strict on yourself! It's okay if you mess up a bit, Barbatos. No one is going to hold it against you." Diavolo assured him.

Barbatos just smiled and nodded. Yes, it was a small accident, but he still felt terrible for it. What if something else went wrong and Diavolo could've gotten hurt?

To add to that, his day didn't seem to be getting any better.

"Barbatos, where's the paperwork that I need to sign off on?" Diavolo asked as he searched his desk.

"They should be on the right...oh." Barbatos frowned as he realized he accidentally switched them with homework from a previous class.

"Apologies my lord. I'll go and quickly retrieve them" Barbatos said as he went out of the office.

He was in such a hurry he didn't look where he was going and ran into something. It took him a while to realize what he ran into was you. The papers you were holding were scattered everywhere.

"Y/n! I'm terribly sorry...are you alright?" Barbatos asked as he searched you for any injuries.

"Yeah...I am." You lightly chuckled.

"What a relief...here, let me help you clean up." Barbatos said as he bent down to pick up the papers.

"Oh, you don't have to! I was the one that wasn't looking where I was going." You said as you picked the rest up.

"Well, that makes two of us." He chuckled a bit.

"Hm..? These are..." Taking a better look at the papers, he realized they were the ones he was supposed to give Diavolo.

"The professor realized you turned in the wrong papers and I volunteered to give them to you." You said.

"Thank you...I certainly owe you after this whole ordeal..." Barbatos' cheeks were red with embarrassment.

"You don't owe me anything, love." You giggled.

Barbatos' smile faltered a bit. Though he was appreciative that no one was getting upset because of his slip-ups, he still hated the fact that they happened.

"Cheer up, Barb! We all have our moments. I'm sure things will get better, soon." You assured him.

"Thank you, my beloved...I hope so too." He smiled.

You kissed his cheek before leaving. Barbatos smiled to himself before remembering he needed to give Diavolo the papers. He quickly went back to Diavolo's office, dropped off the papers, and went off to finish his other tasks.

While trying to complete said tasks, Barbatos caused one accident after another. They were minor incidents, but boy did they bother Barbatos so much. Diavolo noticed Barbato's decline in mood and decided to give him the rest of the day off.

"You want me to...what?" Barbatos looked at him puzzled.

"Take a break! I wouldn't want you to stress out any further so please, rest for a while."
Diavolo insisted.

"But my lord, I-"

"I'll take care of everything, Barbatos. Here, take this...I wanted to give you a thank you card for all the trouble you went through today. I truly appreciate all the hard work you do for us." Diavolo smiled.

"If you insist then...thank you, young master." Barbatos bowed.

"My pleasure! Why don't you spend some time with Y/n? Maybe they'll cheer you up!" Diavolo grinned.

"M-maybe I will..." Barbatos blushed a bit.

Barbatos went off to his room and excitedly texted you about the letter Diavolo gave him.

He was so excited he didn't even realize he was texting Lucifer instead of you.

Barbatos apologized multiple times, embarrassed by the whole fiasco. Lucifer just laughed it off and told him it was fine, promising he wouldn't tell his brothers. Barbatos finally managed to contact you, asking if you could come over. He kept it rather vague as he didn't want to worry you too much.

After some time had passed, you came knocking by his door.

"Barbatos? Are you in there?" You asked.

"Yes...please, come in. The door's open." Barbatos' heart skipped a beat.

You opened the door and peeked inside, spotting Barbatos sitting on his bed.

"Hello, Y/n. Thank you for coming, again." Barbatos said as he got up.

"No need to be so formal, hun." You chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"Ah...I apologize. I'm finding it rather difficult to...'unwind'..." Barbatos said with air quotes.

"That's okay, love. Do you want me to help you?" You asked.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt..." Barbatos said.

You beckoned him to sit next to you. Barbatos stiffly sat down, waiting for whatever you were going to do next. You loosened his tie slightly
and unbuttoned his coat a bit so he would be more comfortable. His cheeks grew pink with every touch.

"Here, why don't we sit down for a bit and you could tell me about your day? Maybe we could figure out how your bad luck started." You offered.

"That would be nice...thank you, my dear..." Barbatos smiled a bit.

He moved closer to you and began to vent to you about his day. He went on about all the mistakes he's made and how much it's been bothering him. Barbatos was so busy venting that he didn't even realize how close he got to you. He was resting his head on your shoulder while you were subconsciously playing with his hair. Barbatos sat up for a second, surprised by what just happened.

"S-sorry..." You both said at the same time.

You both tried speaking at the same time and awkwardly laughed it off. Barbatos apologized and let you talk first.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" You frowned.

"Not at all...I just...I haven't been this comfortable around someone before. I feel like I can truly...relax whenever I'm around you." Barbatos admitted.

"It's nice to know that you trust me." You smiled.

"Of course I do. Though it is still a mystery as to why I fell so hard for you." Barbatos held you close as he looked into your eyes with such an adoring smile.

"Oh? Why don't we find out?" You teased before kissing him.

Barbatos felt more at ease as he slid his hand down to your waist. He tried laying back a bit but he slipped, causing him to fall onto his bed and sending you with him. Suddenly, you were on top of Barbatos. You looked at each other with bewildered eyes.

"Y-Y/n! I'm so sorry...are you hurt?" Barbatos asked.

"I'm fine! A-are...are you okay?" You blushed as you quickly sat up. Barbatos followed suit.

"I couldn't be better." He lightly teased. It was nice to see Barbatos genuinely smiling now.

"Hm? Something fell out of your pocket..." You said as you picked it up.

"Ooo where'd you get a rabbit's foot?" You looked at it with astonishment.

"I forgot that I had that...I was supposed to dispose of it this morning but I had gotten distracted by something that needed immediate attention..." Barbatos facepalmed himself.

"Could this be what brought you all that bad luck?" You asked as you messed with it a bit.

"Yes...unfortunately anything that is considered lucky to you humans has the opposite effect for us demons. Thankfully my luck didn't get severely diminished..." Barbatos explained.

"So...do you think getting rid of this would turn your luck around?" You asked.

"One can only hope that is the outcome." Barbatos frowned.

You hopped off Barbatos and quickly went off to destroy the so-called lucky charm. It didn't take too long and you happily skipped back to his room.

"Do you feel like anything's changed?" You said as you sat by him. He shook his head.

"Hm...why don't we test it out?" You said as you picked a book up.

"What are you implying-"

"Think fast!" You said as you tossed the book to him.

"Y/n that was reckless..." Barbatos scolded.

"Uh...Barb?"

"What If someone got hurt?"

"Barbatos..."

"Just because you destroyed the charm it doesn't mean-"

"Darling just look!!" You shouted, alarming Barbatos for a moment.

He was going busy lecturing you that he didn't even notice that he caught the book.

"I'm pretty sure you're bad luck's gone, hun." You laughed.

"I suppose you're right..." Barbatos shook his head.

You went over and plopped yourself on Barbatos' lap, laughing as you did so. He finally cracked and laughed along with you.

"Thank you, my dearest...but please do not surprise me like that again." Barbatos warned.

"A-Ah...noted." You said nervously. 

"W-Well now that you're better...you think we can go out for a bit?" You asked.

"Hm...I don't know..." Barbatos hesitated. 

"We can go get macarons from Madame Screams..." You tried coaxing him. You even peppered kisses just for extra measure.  

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to indulge in some sweets from time to time, would it?" Barbatos tried masking his eagerness. 

"Not at all! Especially after the day you've had!" You grinned. 

You took Barbatos' hand and lead him out of his room with such excitement, he couldn't help but laugh. 

"Oh! Are you two leaving?" Diavolo asked. You nodded. 

"Is there something wrong?" Barbatos looked worried.

"No, no! I just wanted to inform you those tea leaves you ordered a while back came in today...and it seems like you've gotten some extra!" Diavolo grinned.

"How wonderful. I shall prepare some tea when we come back from getting some desserts at Madame Screams" Barbatos lit up. 

"Why don't you take these coupons I received for Madame Screams? It's for two boxes of free macarons!" Diavolo said as he handed the coupon to Barbatos. 

"Thank you, my lord. I appreciate this." Barbatos smiled. 

"No need to thank me, now go you lovebirds!" Diavolo teased before walking away. 

You and Barbatos quietly left with spirits high in the air. Suddenly, Barbatos started laughing.

"Hm? What's got you laughing, silly?" You chuckled. 

"I just realized something..." He laughed. You tilted your head in curiosity. He suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you. You smiled through the kiss, surprised by his sudden burst of joy. 

"Y/n...you're my lucky charm." 

A/n: School starts tomorrow AA-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
2.7K 64 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
64.3K 1K 38
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, Rxi.kun on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™ก "Obe...
6.5K 117 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...