Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Backseat..

4K 83 88
By somehotbitch1250

Warning: SMUT!!

Chris pulled me out of the private room and we searched for an exit where nobody can see us. We found an exit and ran out of the premiere. Chris still holding my hand tightly pulled me into the car. He pulled me into the back seat of the car. Thank god we were in a private dark parking lot. 

Chris leaned over and captured my lips with his own, automatically pushing me further down the backseat of the car. He kissed me until pulled away from each other for air. I grinned my hips into his, trying to build some friction. He got rid of my clothes within seconds and immediately inserted a finger into me. 

" Has anyone else ever gotten you this wet?" He hummed. 

" Answer me baby."

You locked eyes with him once more. 

" Never before.."

He groaned and added another finger like the last time, hitting spot that you never experienced. His fingers worked wonders for you, which made you arch for him. 

" If you could see yourself right." He whispered into your ear. 

" I'm about to cum. Fuuuck." You moaned out loud. 

He stopped what he was doing and looked down at you.

" No please. Don't leave me undone." You whimpered. 

" You look so fucking hot when you beg. But you will have to wait." 

He pressed to tip of his cock onto your clit which made you moan. 

" I can't hold it much longer, Chri-" You pleaded with him. And that's when you felt his cock thrust into you pussy. His thrust became rapid and you could hold anymore. He reached one arm above your head for support and the other one went down to your hips. He pushed you down into his hips causing it met each others. 

" Fuuuck." You said while grabbing onto the car seat.

" Cum now with me." He whispered into your hair. 

He pushed into you for the last time. He pulled out. That's when you felt his sticky cum flooded out of your walls. You steadied your breath which caused you to say..

" Oh god, fuck."  Under your breath. 

" You think you can handle another round?"

" I-I don't know.."  You lifted yourself which caused you to rest on your elbows. 

" C'mere." He sat down against the car seat.  You got into his lap and he positioned his dick with your pussy, then slowly pushed your hips down onto his dick. You did cry out in pain. Yet it felt too good. 

" Are you okay?"

You nodded and tried to hide the fact that you're not.  This man was tearing you from inside out. 

" Your too big." You took a deep breathe.

" Let me just-." You slightly got up to adjust yourself. 

" Your too tight." He chuckled. You pressed you lips together and closed your eyes 

" Hey, slow down." He looked at you. He tried to make you look at him. 

" Gentle." He cupped your jaw

" Take your time." 

You did the motion again and the pain slowly turned into pleasure. Soon Chris couldn't  hold back anymore and lifted you a little bit to cause him to wrap his arms around your waist and started to leave marks on your cleavage while pounding into you from underneath. You started to moan at loud every time his hips met with yours. You got back and leaned down to steady yourself onto the car seat with your arms while riding him. 

" Show me who made you cum twice in one night."

The penetration had you whimpering like a puppy. Never would you guessed he was this kinky. 

" Are you close?"

" Yeah" He groaned  and the moan that slipped past his lips at the last was the small thing that you pushed you to the edge.  Chris knew what was about to happen so he covered your mouth from preventing you to moan louder. Which made it it sound like a muffled scream. He kept going until he found his own release and quickly pulled out of you while his cum hit your stomach. He looked at you with his hair all messed up and abs prxmienter than ever. His breath was ragged. 

" Fuck." He groaned and looked at your body figure. Your stomach had ribbons of cum on it and your lips plumped. A few hickeys on your cleavage and body sweaty.  " Let me clean you up." He got his shirt and gently helped you with cleaning yourself, placing a few kisses on the inside of your thigh which made you shiver. You felt soreness between your legs.  He laid down beside you and hugged you to his chest.

" Are you okay?" You nodded.

" How was it?"

" I loved it." You stated and didn't date to meet his eyes. 

" What about you?" 

" You were more amazing than I ever thought." He rubbed your back, making you feel a certain proudness. 

We nakedly laid together quietly. We both looked at each other and got up to go back home. We both got dressed but until is was the moment to get out of the car. I had some trouble. Trouble meaning I feel from how much pain my legs had. Chris managed to catch me before I hit the concrete floor. 

" Are you okay?"

" No.. my legs hurt."

" Here let me help you." He stopped me up and placed me in the passenger side. 

" Thank you."

He got to the driver side and drove us back home. He rubbed my inner thigh for comfort but the pain was still there. Everyone would clearly see that my breast had hickeys and would know we fucked. Maybe not since Chris would carry me. Who knows.. I just want to take a shower and go to bed. Today was a long day. 

Chris got out of the car and carried me again back to the house. Some people from the group were in the pool and the others were in their bedroom. Great now nobody can see my hickeys.  Chris ran to our room and placed me down on my feet. I carefully walked to by underwear cabinet and pj cabinet as well. I picked my thing's and walked slowly to the bathroom. Chris was sitting on the corner of the bed watching me carefully. 

I took off my dress and makeup carefully. I walked into the shower which was already running warm water. I started to peacefully was my hair until I see Chris out of the corner of my eye. 

" Do you need something?" You said while bending down to get the shampoo bottle. 

" Just made sure you're okay." Chris stood there. 

" Well I'm fine.." 

" Okay.." Chris turned around and stopped in his tracks by what you said next. 

" You uhh want to join me?" 

He chuckled and started to take his clothes off. He stepped into the shower until you stopped him. 

" No funny business. My legs are killing me."

" I won't having a problem taking care of my little princess." 

" No Chris I can't. I'm sorry."

" Okay okay. Here let me help you wash your hair." Chris took your shampoo bottle and poured some onto his hand. He gently rubbed your scalp and hair. Jesus his hands work wonders. He pushed your head back just a bit for water to wash out the shampoo. 

" Let me wash your hair now."

" Yay! Okay."

Chris handed you  his shampoo and hunched down and hugged you by your waist. Now you had full view of his head to hit all the right spots. You calmly washed his hair until he started to kiss your shoulders and your neck. 

" Chris I said no.."

" Whatt I'm just kissing you."

" I know you. You're gonna go more and more down." 

" Okay okay you caught me."

" Mhm. Okay you can wash your hair now."

Chris rinsed his hair and got your conditioner and condition your hair. After that you put your hair up in a bun and did the same to him.  You both rinsed our conditioner off our hair and started to wash our body. You couldn't reach your back so he offered. He slid your hair to the side and washed your back slowly..

Shit I forgot about my scars.. It doesn't matter. He saw them already. 

After that you both rinsed yourself off and got out of the shower. He admired your body while you dried yourself off. He turned around before he can even make a move to just fuck you right there. You both got dressed and laid in the bed together. His biceps were your pillow and his arms wrapped around you like a blanket. You both watched a show for the rest of the night. Yeah people came in and out of the room to make sure you both were still here. 

Today was good day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...
1.4M 47.8K 43
in which an actress falls for someone else on set that isn't her actual on screen love interest and sets the internet on fire. WINNER OF MARVEL FANF...
2.3M 48.9K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...
11.5K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...