HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Mansion tour with his love

1.7K 191 105
By Astraeasky

Here we have the mansion tour with pictures and a compact chapter. Hope you all enjoy.

The mansion

The grand foyer

There was a magical smile on their faces that screamed happiness. Hand in hand he ambled with her, parading the whole chateau mansion with thrilled nerves. Every corner of this mansion was outlined by him, exclusively to impress his woman. He wanted to show all the unique craftsmanship he inscribed with adoration for his woman. He is gifting this mansion to the person he thought the world of. Every single entity here was sculpted to perfection.

The ornate mansion would not break the bank since he earns millions in seconds. But all this would never come a dust close to the content he feels in her smile. 

His eyes were only yearning to capture all her beautiful expression. Etching them in his head was his most prized treasure. Her bewitching pools admiring, his forms of love to her. 

Leading her to the foyer that was furnished with crystal chandeliers, an expression of mirth burst her face. The round staircase leading the main living room was filled with her giggles. Grinning ear to ear he carried her in his arms.  He was telling her how his blood pumping organ can't stop the gushing of love towards her. 

The grand living room

"Tae drop me down," she mused when her gaze fell on the lavish living room, designed with classic interiors. Their hung a big picture of them with her family. The picture was captured 2 weeks back, when they visited her parents. She was standing between her dad and him. It was indeed the most beautiful picture she would wish to treasure forever. 

" That's beautiful Taehyung," the words escaped her lips, who was in a daze looking at the picture.

He went behind her and wrapped his muscle bound arms around her petite waist. 

"It is because you are in the picture, "he said cheesily, smirking at her.

"Stop it already Tae, "she said, chuckling, leaning back against his chest. 

He took her to the family kitchen and dining area and almost all areas of the mansion except his private area.  The special efforts he took in furnishing the place was paying off as he witnessed the gleaming eyes of his wife. She praised his sense of taste in antics and classics.  

Family kitchen

Family dining area

The banquet hall

Private area of the mansion

He took her to stroll the favorite part of the mansion. The private area of the mansion. It was more of a dark theme. They mutually shared the love for black so he customized it to his liking  that was a sure shot to impress her. It wasn't surprising when his efforts were being paid off. You could never avert your gaze from them, as they were magnificent and glamorous. A perfect blend of modern and classic aesthetics.

The master suite.

He led her to their master suite. The walls were painted in royal gray. The standard black marble tiles shimmered under the lights of the hanging crystal chandeliers gave out their aura, alluringly dangerous. Sure, they were. 

The room was furnished with super comfy awe-inspiring central couches. Black satin curtains on the walls turned the room dark. The modern centre chandelier gave a vibe of tranquility. Lucite acrylic ceiling fans were hung.  The modern yet royal lamps, dainty vases with red and white roses, marble coffee nesting tables added to its grace. He blended the textures so well. It was artistic and mesmerising. 

He told her about the photos that he wanted to hang on their walls. Before Aria could jump into the bed and sleep he took her to the private living room in the suite. He knew her so well that her sight gleaming at the comfy said "SLEEPY ARIA ALERT." 

This part of the mansion was painted with brown walls and contrasted with white cushioned sofas. It had modern centerpieces hanging chandeliers. White silky curtains were hanging on the walls but rolled to the sides. The room was illuminated with the sharp rays of the afternoon sun. They had their lunch in the private dining area in the suite.

The black decor was inviting the lady too much. Upon her request and her cute pouts Taehyung agreed to have lunch in their suite. It was perfect for the little dates at home when they are alone. The ambient lights mounted on the wall with exiquestic wall decorations charmed his woman.

The sauna
Here comes the favourite part of Author.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He took her to the sauna attached to their suite. It was as big as the house of a commoner. It had 3 sections. Entering the first door it was a window lessly tiled and well equipped vanity. The white stone marbles gave a sleek finish. A small fireplace opposite the sofas. Ahead of it was the tufted gold bath tubs, hanging above it was a capsule light. Beside that there were plush towels and a cabinet for robes. Bronze statues and a row of mirrors.

"Wow! I love this sauna," yelled Aria like a toddler when she saw the well furnished bathroom.

He chuckled seeing his excited wife.
Such a baby, he thought, smiling to himself.

Indoor pool with hot shower

He blindfolded her using his hands and led her to the other door. 

"Enjoy," he said, releasing his hands from her eyes.

"That's bloody beautiful," she gasped when she saw the hot shower attached to the indoor pool. Her dad didn't allow her for this since he knew she would take forever for a single shower. Drenched in rain, night bath in cold water and getting sick for weeks was her routine. Hence, he strictly banned her from pools and water games.

"Don't get your hopes too high. I fixed the timer, you can't spend more than 10 minutes here," he said calmly, making her gasp.

"That's not fair," she whined, stomping like a kid. 

"I might consider, if I accompany you to the shower, " he suggested with a teasing smile, wrapping her inside his arms. Leaning his head on her shoulder, he placed a soft kiss on her left bare shoulder.

"You better get rid of such ideas if you want cuddles tonight," she threatened him, perching her elbow back, hitting his abdomen.

"Ouch, brat," he huffed.

The Jacuzzi

"What's next?" She quipped, eager to look through the next door.

"A jacuzzi? Wow," she let out an airy gasp at the sight. 

"They are deadly… hot," she completed her sentence with an incredulous remark.

"Hey, I got dressed to make an impression, but this jacuzzi and indoor pool shower steal your attention without even trying anything. You never once called me hot," Taehyung sulked, placing his hands on his hips like an angry kid.

"Ponder my words again, husband. They remind me of my husband, so I called them one," she said, smirking as she exited the door.

"Did she just agree that I was hot?" He asked himself, unaware that she actually said them. She never once called her hot, being too shy to call him so. 

This sudden confession made his heart flutter. He let out a hearty laugh, following her up, yelling,
" Wait there!" 

Walk in wardrobe

She entered the walk in closet and adored the style. It was unique and charming. Neat and set with more space around. There hung a modern crystal chandelier with accent lights in each door. The racks were made with enough space and had sliding glass doors. Every rack of her's was stuffed with luxurious accessories, everything was of her taste. Gucci, Channel, Armani, Prada and Dior and many more lavish brands were flooded in her closet without limit. 

"You spend too much on me Tae," she said softly as she saw him near the door.

He neared her and snaked his hands around her slim waist and pulled her close to him.

"This is nothing wifey. And lemme tell you, I didn't do anything you weren't used to. Everything was your routine," he said, pecking her temple. It was true when he said that. She was a real life princess who was pampered with all the sophistications in the world.

"

Still a---," he cut her off by placing a soft kiss on her lips, leaving her sentence hanging in the air.

"Don't think my surprise is too much. Even all the precious treasures of the world would never be worth your presence in my life," he said, kissing her forehead, making her smile.  

Home theater

He led her to the home theater. They had super soft, comfy beds and ambient light setting. It had cabinets filled with snacks opposite to the screen. Since it was private they had 6 seats and 2 beds. Cosy was the word that her mind screamed. 

Aria's study room

He customized a very own study for his brat. She smacked his arm smiling when she saw, "The jerk's brat on the name board." Brown walls with office interiors. A leather chaise chair with a hard wood table and her other table necessities. 

Garden room

Outside the private area, he had a garden house with small couches for relaxing. They were shield proof from the sun with white tiles. Glass windows and small teapoy with teapots and cups.

Exiting the garden room they walked along the small path that led to a very big garden of roses, lily's, orchids and many more plants. Spending some time in the garden he took her back to their master suite in the mansion. He wanted her to relax before they took their leave. 

Outside pool area

Placing her gently on the cosy bed he made room for himself beside her. Taking her inside his arms he let her snuggle into his chest.

"I love this place," she squealed, making him chuckle.

"And why do you want us to move in here? Your present mansion is nice. He will miss us if we move in here," she said pouting. He looked up at her smiling at her cuteness, who was in deep thoughts, drawing random patterns on his chest.

"I want a happy home for our family. For our very own little world.  My mansion had always been filled with my darkness and demons. I made the love of my life cry, hurt her with my cruel acts back in my mansion. It was filled with sad memories, secrets and anger. Now that I have an angel beside me and wanna create more angels like my brat, I wanted to put my disturbing thoughts away. All the wounding memories should be far away from us, especially my past. I don't want little Aria or Taetae to be created in that mansion," he said smiling, making her blush. 

"Shut up idiot. Listen, I am not an angel, jerk. Even the devil's would lose to me when I am stubborn," she said looking up at him with a smile.
She was innocent but rebellious. 

"Of course, I lose to you, love."

"Really?"

"The devil perhaps rules the evil world, still and all its his queen who is ruling him," he said smiling back at her who chortled with mirth.

"You manage to take my breath away with every single surprise of yours Taehyung," she said leaning onto him again, closing her eyes.

"Because it's you. You take my breath away whenever you look into my eyes. You take my breath away each time you smile. You take my breath away every time I feel your lips against mine. You take my breath away whenever you hug me, scratch that even when you are near me. You take my breath away from the moment you stepped into my life. I've always been breathless since you came. I just wanted to show how you make me feel just once and I did, "he said, tucking her hair behind her ear. 

"You did a pretty good job in that," she said giggling like a baby. 

"Happy home of Aria and Tae," he beamed at her.

"Well it's your embrace that's my happy home hubby," she replied softly with twinkling eyes. Her reply got him off guard that made his heart swell with happiness. He was over the moon to hear her and she had her ways to give butterflies in his stomach. 

"I love you Aria," he groaned, his wifey was making it hard for to control his emotions. He rolled her on her back and took her lips into a breath-taking kiss full of love. It was a soft smooch dripping with adoration. A promise that his arms would be only her so is his love. Wrapping her hands around his neck she welcomed him smiling into the moment. It fluttered her heart, to know that her little confessions melt him and burst happiness inside him. He pulled away after 5 minutes when he sensed she needed air. 
"I love you too," she said the moment they broke off, panting. He softly peppered kisses all along her face smiling. 

*****************************************

A/N
Heyo chocochipians. Hope you all are doing good. 

Finally, I uploaded the mansion tour. 🥳🥳🥳
*mentally praying it should be good.*

Guys, I tried to make it not boring, hope it worked. I worked all night guys, so please do support.

Lemme know that you enjoyed by Voting, commenting and sharing chocochipians.

Hit a follow if you love the author.❤

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 338 24
Imagines of Notti, dd and ddot enjoy lovely's🫢🏽
1M 33K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
17.9K 227 41
falling in love with my ohl crush was not on my radar. coming with him to the nhl was even further away.
31.7K 1K 34
Kinn and Porche parted ways,when met again after six long years will they be able to go back to their old days? Will Kinn change for Porche ? Will Ki...