YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION

START

2.2K 137 27
By Blackmermaid44

Heart of the Suta girl broke at the sight of the newly wed couple.Despite the pain she wanted to hide the agony by smiling in tears. But she couldn't..... it is too much!! Too much no matter how strong her heart is...taking deep breaths she took few steps back and in a swift motion turned to ran fast to the chariot of Satyeshan.

Karna took few steps forward calling aloud, " Vrushali!! "

Yadavi stood pale at the hundred negative thoughts that running on her mind. She looked the girl who rushing to the chariot and her husband's guilty face. Dread creeped to the inner chambers of her heart.

Adhiratha and Radha too were already walking off to one another chariot and Karna paced upto them pleading, " Pitasree....Radhamaa...please don't leave!! Stay the night here....we need to talk!! "

They shook their head in negative and kept walking to their chariot, Karna helplessly stood watching them leaving. Yamika gulped along fidgeting not knowing what in this she should do!! And she nearly jumped in shock when he turned to her with anger glowing eyes, she looked down already accepting the fault is her.

She watched Karna calling some maids and instructing them all.
After that he walked into the palace completely ignoring her....she looked the maid who came to accompany her probably to some chamber and chose to silently follow her.

She walked like a dead corpse and couldn't help the silent tears. Everything changed..... She was so adored in Dwarka and sure here no one will like her, she is unwanted here.

That girl.....who is she?? They were all sad!! Did she caused this??

They stopped infront of the huge door to a chamber and after pushing it open for Yamika the maid bowed and left. Yamika walked inside and sat on the bed, image of Vrushali's crying face were aflame in her mind.

Her doe eyes widened concluding the most possible thing. They are in love....it's for her he took that vow. Mahadev!! How could she do this to them?? Why not once the thought of him loving someone else crossed her mind??

The day of wedding should be filled with joy and laughter, but here her day is drowns in tears. What should she acknowledge?? His hatred?? The pain in her own very heart knowing he loves someone else?? Or the guilt of breaking one innocent girl who had the same dreams as she??

The tears blurred her vision and she didn't knew when she laid on the bed or embraced the alluring sleep all tiredly.

************************************

The night were gloom in Dwarka like young princess's departure made a void in everyone's heart. Right now all pandavas along with subhadra were in one of the guest chamber doing their own things. Yudhishthir had his eyes on the fourth one who didn't uttered a single word from the moment Yamika got married.

Well Arjun had a concerned look on his face at Subhadra who pacing around the chamber sighing time to time. Having enough of it he declared, " Dear please calm down and take a seat!! "

She turned to him worriedly and asks,  " Will he treat her good?? "

Arjun replied though he have answered the same question for numerous times already, " Am not sure priye!! He is basically the puppet of Duryodhan!! "

Kunti and draupadi who just entered the chamber heard their conversation and noticed the frantic look on elder Yadavi. Shaking her head slightly Kunti went to the elder madreya and cupped his face affectionately to find his eyes not meeting her's.

She advised softly , " Putr!! She have married....there is nothing you can do about that!! I want you to consider her same as Subhadra from now onwards!! "

Nakul tried to smile while assuring his mother, " Right!! Kuanteyas won't go behind married womans Mata!!

But it's disappointing to know my first love and such an innocent girl had to end up with that Adharmii!! "

Kunti's hold loosened a little as she became pale. She turned her back to her sons when Bheem inputted, " I can't beleive she married that Suta!! "

Yudhishtir stated in his calm voice, " I respect her!! Being young she could have chose her own happiness over the dharm of following her words!! Still she done the right thing by proving she truly do having high morales!! "

All agreed but Nakul spoke after thinking for too long and realizing the partial truth, " We all were wrong Jyesht!! Am not the one she loved, now I can assure you that by recalling the way she treated me all the time!!  "

Subhadra snapped at that, " Oh stop it!! You are the one she possibly loved and now what's there to talk!! Anyway my sister is not here with me, instead my child is there in the den of enemy all alone!! "

Everyone sighed sadly at that and Draupadi spoke for the first time, " Aryaputr Nakul is right Subhadra!! He is not the one Yaamii loves!! "

Everyone shocked at that and Kunti looked her for more clarification. A voice from entrance gained all of their attention,  " Devi draupadi is right!! "

There stood Balram along with Krishna and Revati. Krishna nodded agreeing as those three invited themselves inside the chamber.

Sahadev asks to them, " If it is not Nakul then who it is?? "

Krishna answers smiling, " Fortunately my sister married the one she loves......"

Small inaudible gasps of shock heard. Subhadra looked him in disbelief and Pandavas looked each other, while Kunti opened her eyes widely and asks out, " What?? "

Draupadi was the one to reply, " What Govind said is right.... Yamika loved Angaraj Karna, I knew it from the begin but I were never in the place to reveal this to you all!! "

Revati spoke sadly, " Disappointing my Yaami couldn't confess her love to him and Angaraj is dense by the manipulation put forth by that cunning man from Gandhar....."

Pandavas were too stunned to partake in the conversation, they never thought she will fall for the enemy. Why??

Balram states quite seriously, " Kanha...we should visit Anga and help Yaami to clear his misunderstandings!! "

Krishna shook his head negative by chuckling and said, " Jyesht what help you could offer with something related to love?? "

Revati narrowed her eyes at the jab and Krishna ignored the glare of his brother by continuing, " We better don't meddle in their saga!! When the time is right they will realise.....confess and regret!!  "

Revati couldn't help herself from worrying, " Krishna.... If I heard it true, Angaraj is alone in his palace. No family and barely some servants.

How our girl will manage their?? He is the only one our Yaamiii have there and how she will survive if he too hates her?? "

For some moments Krishna acts like deep in thoughts making Balram roll his eyes. He simply shrugged, " Well all am concerned about is Angaraj!! Hope he won't ran away from her!! It's Yaami we talking about afterall!! "

Arjun said so surely , " It's about love we talking about and Madhav, he is Angaraj karna.... No matter how much she loves him he never gonna return those feelings!! What he even know about love? "

The smile still prominent in Krishna's face as he replies, " Hey parth.... He already cares for her!! Don't you saw how he became ready to serve only her for the rest of the life!! Not everyone can take a vow like that!! He may have already fell for her!! "

Draupadi voiced out her thoughts, " True....as far as I know he too have feelings for her, but these misunderstandings might be taking a toll on their life right now!! "

Subhadra's shattered voice brought their attention, " Am a failure!! I failed my sister.....she were always there for me and I....i couldn't even understand whom she loves!!! I....I failed as a sister....."

Arjun brought her into his arms comforting, " No priye....You are not the one at fault! She will be fine dear!! "

Bheem who was all the time silent said, " How can she love that Sutaputr?? She will regret it!! "

Balram glared him, but it was kunti who yelled at the reckless pandava,  " Bheem..... don't you dare to insult him  infront of me.... don't ever insult Karna....he proved his worth by completing the task.....so, don't ever repeat this... it's an order!! Got it?? "

All pandavas shocked and became silent. They just hung down their heads as Kunti stormed off from there. Krishna had a knowing smile.

.

.

The old heart of that mother were beating frantic. She just lost it, How couldn't she.... Yaami is the only way for her to bring Karna on their side without revealing the truth....truth behind his birth. No way she could let this chance go cause of pandavas rude attitude, they have to be civil towards eachother.

She amused at how the youngest princess married with her eldest...she murmured herself, " Oh Narayan......let her be the strength of my putr.....I am happy that she loved my Karn!! "

************************************

Back in Anga the Yadava princess's beauty sleep interrupted by small whispers around her,

" Narayan!! Look the girl....so beautiful!! "

" I never before saw such a beauty!! "

" Hey....you both watch your mouth, she is our Queen!! "

" Yes...our queen who look likes a teenage girl, am sure she is younger than all of us!! "

" I heard she is the Youngest princess in the entire Aryavart!! "

" So what?? Our king is also young and handsome!! "

" They will be so perfect together!! "

" Hope she too will be kind like our King!! "

" Don't expect much....she is a royal born princess and so young, be ready to face her tantrums!! "

" All of you stop.....don't wake her up and do your job!! "

But Yamika were awake already and amused on hearing their conversation. Releasing a breath she squirmed in the bed before slowly opening her eyes, all maids became silent at the shuffling on bed. She looked around and know it is past midnight. She slept for hours and they all here for her assistance.

She curiously looked the way they all indulging themselves into their tasks, they are carrying cloths, jewels, and other accessories to the chamber here and there all organizing. Now only she took in the details of her alloted chamber....it was so spacious and luxury grazed. Well her chamber back in Dwarka were huge yet had that simple touch which she kept throughly.

Her eyes glinted on the door opened to a small hall which she will surely make her Pooja hall soon. One maid approached her to ask politely,

" Queen!! Please say if you need anything!! We are arranging all you need and it will be over soon!! "

Yamika sighs and looked all the maids who all now waiting for her orders. Around fifteen girls were there and she wondered why she needs these many assistants.

When she tried to move past the edge of the bed she hissed in pain at the heavy ornaments and wedding attires that's now bruising her soft skin. They have already left red marks on her milky white skin.

Yamika asks softly, " Will you please help me to remove them?? "

Two maids were quick on their heels and removed her jewels one by one. They helped to remove her hair jewels too and loosened her braided hair. Yamika let out soft contented sigh at the lose of weight. She herself removed the heavy long red uttariya from her body and looked upto find all those maids gaping at her, she quite creeped out at that and turned away from them giving a better look of her thick long curls that spread behind her by the soft wind. They all mentally agreed the girl infront of them doesn't need anything extra to make her beautiful.....she bornt with it.

Seeing how uncomfortable is their Queen is one maid came infront to introduce, " I am Malini....your chief maid, we are all appointed by King himself!! "

Yamika nods and said smiling, " Malini jiji.....If the job here is over then the rest can leave!! I prefer only you for my assistance!! "

Seeing the other's hesitation she assured, " Don't worry!! I won't be a trouble for you!! I can manage it alone! "

Everyone looked her amused and decided to obey their Queen. Except Malini all left.

Yamika watched them leaving emotionlessly, she knows why he appointed all of them, he thinks her as of some spoilt princess, but infact back in Dwarka she didn't even had one personal maid for herself.

Malini said, " Queen....King ordered us to ask your opinion on the matters of your stay here!! You should say if we need to change or do anything for you!! "

Yamika walked to the large wooden wardrobe where her dresses are arranged. She frowned at the large pile of heavy bright red and pink royal attires, which are for Queens and Princesses obviously.

Yamika said, " Jiji I do not use these type of dresses, arrange some simple cloths in all colors!! "

Malini nodded positive and walked out thinking her queen is really different, not like other princesses.

Whereas Yamika took a simple white night attire and left to take a bath. Not stripping she merged into the small make in pond that had rose water in it. Her mind occupied by only one....him, she need to see him and clear these misunderstandings. Maybe he don't loves her or have someone else in his life already. Still she have to let him know about her love....cause now she is the one with his mangalsutra and sindhoor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.2K 25
Love has the power to heal.. don't you agree.. I believe it is and here the story...
42.8K 1.8K 6
Looking at the central attraction of the city The howrah bridge from him glass cabin, he sees the peaceful night and shimmering lights Making it look...
68.4K 4.2K 38
Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation..... . . . . He....A rebel..... Scars made h...
Conquring Destiny By Trushti

Historical Fiction

17.7K 954 24
Destiny is Never Conquered easily. We strive hard to achieve our goal with passion and patience. We don't depend on fate to get something We even ca...