Rain

Por LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... Mais

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
babysitting
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
Quinceañera
Conflicts
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Threats

496 8 0
Por LolKayy02

"You definitely have a crush on him! You should see your face when you talk about him!" Elizabeth dramatically clapped

Maybe I developed a little, very small crush on Elijah . My biggest mistake was telling the girls. But they were like my best friends so why not.

"Crushes are dramatic, and Elijah isn't one for all the romantic shit"

"He changes for you" Hope chimed in.

I stopped brushing my hair to look back at Hope. "Crushes go away" I shrugged.

"Y'all met like two months ago, How long have this 'crush' been going on?" Mahal remarked

Technically that day in the rain was... something but it was just a temporary feeling.

"Not long, it's going to go away. Let's talk about Brandon and Hope" I changed the subject.

"We haven't talked in awhile, I told him to meet me later to talk...." Hope drawled out.

"Good luck with that"

"Brandon's a nice guy"

That was sure, I talked to Brandon more than I spoke to Sebastian.

Last week I went to brunch with Brandon and we acted out a scene from our favorite show.

As I was walking to Susan's to get Elijah a coffee and Amber a hot chocolate, I felt someone roughly grab my arm.

I struggled as they gripped there nails into my skin. I soon recognized the fingers as my mothers.

"Hel-" she muffled my mouth with a towel or a rag.

I felt a hard plow to my head making the lights go out.......

3 hours...
Three fucking hours Alvah was gone, at first I thought she might've stopped to read a book. Or even help a damn stranger.

After Amber fell asleep I told Brandon to watch her as I walked to Susan's place. Ignoring the bad feeling in my gut as I opened the door.

"Susan, is Alvah here?"

Susan came around the corner with a confused face. "Alvah wasn't here today hun"

Where the fuck did she go then?

"Susan can I see your security cameras?"

"Well I guess.."

As we walked upstairs the floors creaked slightly. "Right here" Susan said putting the keys in and opening the door. I nodded before sitting in the chair.

There was 5 TVs that had different angles of camera. A keyboard connected to all of them in front of me.

Alvah left the house around 2:00 pm. As the camera showed Alvah basically skipping down the road. When a arm grabbed her.

I paused where the hand grabbed her, zooming in I noticed the wedding ring. It was the same one that ugly ass witch was wearing.

"Dammit" I muttered before leaving the cafe. I walked to the alley. Noticing a fragile frame lying there hopeless.

I hurried kneeling down to see Alvah with a huge bruise on her face making anger only rise in me.

I slowly picked Alvah up as she swiftly moved around still out of it.

I swore when I find that bitch I will kill her.

My eyes were groggily as my vision blurred when I opened my eyes groaning as the light blinded me. I looked in my arm to see a IV in my arm.

As I ignored the feeling of my ribs feeling crumbled, I tugged at my IV hating the feeling that a needle is in me.

Even as a child I hated needles they were... frightening to me.

I closed my eyes remembering what happened.

"MOM! Please don't do this!"

"You left, you will pay. Even if I have to strip every bit of happiness from you"

"Please" I sobbed out as I seen a familiar figure smirking before I passed out.

"Stop pulling at your IV" Elizabeth said coming in.

I jumped at Elizabeth coming in surprising me, making my heart thing beat faster. "Girl calm down" Elizabeth calmed siting in the chair beside me.

"My throat" I choked out of the dryness of my mouth.

"Oh" Elizabeth jumped up and handed me a bottle of water.

As I weakly opened the bottle I started to gulp it all down.

Elizabeth talked to me a bit about some random things, I was zoned out during the moment.

"Who found me?" I cut her off randomly.

Elizabeth had a smirk on her face conforming my suspicion. "Elijah did, actually he wants to talk... gotta go"

"Wa-" Elizabeth was out the door before I could finish my sentence. A couple minutes later Elijah came in, with the same expressionless face he usually wears.

"Thanks" I mumbled gratefully.

"Mhm" Elijah sounded sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's the damage?" I asked referring to my state. "Bruised ribs, couple scratches" Elijah seethed out.

"You might need stitches, Betty was going to come by when you wake up"

I nodded in response.

"How are you ?"

"Fine"

"Look Alvah, We have to do something with your parents. They can't just randomly attack you. I've been patient overlooking things because they are your parents-"

"No" I cut Elijah off. His expression changed fast to furious.

Elijah got up instantly. "They obviously don't give a fuck about you so why are you still doing this with them?!"

I felt tears prickle the corner of my eyes. Why did I hold on to them?

"Elijah I can't do this right now" I leaned back closing my eyes, trying to avoid everything.

"Running away from things" Elijah muttered before leaving closing the door.

I knew my mother wasn't as caring as other mother, matter of fact my mother isn't caring.

Sad thing is some of what Elijah said was true. None of my family cared. My grandmother cared but she lived far away. She separated herself from the family when she could.

She's tried to get custody of me. She knew about the bad treatment. My parents fought hard, so that press wouldn't have any questions.

I had months to finish this year of law school, I had plans to move. I couldn't hide out at a Mafia house forever. I can't have them worrying about me every time I go out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

620K 22.9K 80
[Book 1] [Add-on to The Unknown Daughter] "From rags to riches to bitches that's bad. They address me as 'Your Highness'-shit. I make all them niggas...
1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
9.6K 546 48
For Everly it took nearly a year to rebuild her life. An entire year to scrape together a semblance of a life. Then almost as if to torture her some...
852K 22.1K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...