Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

3.5K 103 27
By Honah-Lee

Lila POV

I hummed as I did my hair a different way. If I was going to take Damian away from Marinette then I needed to appeal to him in a different way. He doesn't like how I look now so let's see how he reacts when he see my new look.

Marinette changed her look from the dull and stupid pigtail girl to a long haired inelegant beauty. My plan for her down will soon show who is the best. What she may have said is true but she is too gullible for my own good. She thought I was going to change after a few words she was dead wrong. And when I'm through with her not even the Joker would be crazy enough to be able to be in the same city as her.

I looked at the schedule for the day. I frowned seeing we were going to boring places again. Shuster Hall, University of Metropolis and GBS building. If I was in charge of the places we would be going to I would chose the beach, mall, movies, ice rink, bowling ally and fashion shows. None of this boring stuff. Plus they would help keep my palace of lies and sheep's intact. When I find out who was in charge of the places we go to I will destroy their lives. Then after that I will rip those rings off of that stupid ugly ladybug and expose her for the weak and awful person she is.

Marinette POV

I woke up with a smile looking around to find myself in Wayne Manor. I got up and got dress in an outfit I had made. And left my hair down liking how it looked with it.

When I got downstairs everyone was eating breakfast. I sat down in between Damian and Dick while thanking Alfred. I ate the eggs and beacon Damian nudged me. I looked and smiled at him wondering what he wanted. He smiled back before whispering into my ear so no one could hear.

"I believe I still owe you a date. How about tonight at an elegant setting?" I turned and smiled at him nodding. He smiled taking my hand and squeezing it. I squeezed back with just as much strength.

"What did Damian ask blueberry?" Dick asked leaning close to me with a smirk. I simply shrugged my shoulders going back to eating so we had enough time get to my class for the tours for the day. He grumbled at me for not telling him. Since I couldn't deal with Dick squealing so early in the morning or the Wayne chaos. When we finished getting ready we went to the Batcave and used the Zeta tubes to get to Metropolis.

When I got there with Damian and Dick behind me. I sighed seeing my friends shouting at the sheep and fox. I walked over and stood in between them glaring at the sheep and a pointed frustrated look at my friends. They calmed down but the sheep were glaring daggers at me. Damian and Dick were standing with my friends causing Lila to get extremely annoyed from what I could tell. I rolled my eyes at seeing she even changed her sausage hair ugly look.

Lila POV

I glared at Damian and the guide. They were suppose to believe me not that brat. I growled seeing that even my new look had changed anything. I looked at Ayla and Adrien and saw they were just as angry I smirked seeing that. I stepped forward so I was in front of Marinette. I felt my eyes prickle as the fake tears formed.

"Where were you Marinette? We were so worried you were back to your old ways. But, your friends wouldn't tell us anything." I frowned seeing she looked more annoyed than anything. I took a deep breath before continuing with my act. I laid a hand on her shoulder before speaking. "Even though we don't get a long I still worry about you." She scoffed at me making me frown at her since there were some genuine worry in my voice.

"You only worry were your punching bag goes." She snapped at me before getting all her friends onto the bus going to the back. I huffed and followed her group of friends onto the bus and sat down in the middle. Everyone that was under my control sat around me. They reassured me that they would get back at her while shooting glares at the group in the back.

Marinette POV

"So how was the night in the hotel in the brainless class?" I asked my friends once we settled down on the bus. They groan sliding down in their seats making me sympathize with them. Chloe was actually muttering under breath while filling a nail down way too much.

"It was rough melody." Luka supplied looking guilty. I sighed before leaning over and putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with apologetic eyes. I gave him a small smile before speaking to him.

"It wasn't your fault snakeboy. I bet you went back many times to find a way to stop me from getting akumatized but you couldn't. And I think it worked out for the best." He looked at me with a sad expression before speaking.

"But it is my fault melody. I was the teams eyes and wars. I was suppose to be able to stop it but I couldn't. Either someone else got hit and their miraculous would fall into Hawkmoth hands. Or a hero against our wishes besides Damian would come to try and help but ends up getting akumatized causing way more damage and trauma. There was no other way but I still feel really guilty." He said his voice lased with guilt and disappointment. I sighed then squeezed his shoulder. He looked up to find I had a small smile.

"Snakeboy, from what you just told me you did the best you could. And chose the best route that let me remind you defeated hawkmoth once and for all." He looked up and smiled at me. I pulled him into a hug feeling that he needed one. I felt him melt into it and sighed in relief. I smiled at that and soon the hug turned into a group hug. But the people who didn't who weren't miraculous holders didn't since they were caught up in plans on taking the lair down. Missing the whole interaction.

When Luka pulled away he seemed a lot better. I leaned back and laid my head on Damian shoulder relaxed. He grabbed my hand and rubbed circles into my hand with his thumb. I hummed relaxed and happy. I felt my eyes grow heavy and as they slowly closed I felt Damian kiss my forehead.

SMASH!!!

I jerked up and saw that a demon themed boy with a cat stood in front of the shattered window shield. I felt Damian and most likely Dick tense up. The demon boy looked around at everyone before focusing on me. I gulped seeing that. Damian hand holding mine tightened its grip as the demon boy made his way to me. He stopped in front of me and looked at the cat that meowed loudly.

"Yes, I know this is the girl tinkle. The mortal said so and she matches the photo the mortal sent me." I whipped my head around and glared at Lila. She seemed to be trying to hide in the group of her cowarding sheep's at the moment. The boy then smirked at me as he raised his hand that glowed with dark magic. I gulped seeing that but then I heard a boom outside like when a jet fly's over head. 

Damian POV

I smirked hearing that either Superman or one of the Superboys were coming. I grabbed ˈĀnjəl and pulled her to the ground. Seeing us do this everyone seem to follow our example since when Superman slammed into Klarian and took him out of the bus by slamming into the back and ripping the back off the bus.

I got up with everyone and we ran out to watch the fight. When we got out I saw that Superman clone and Superboy were there to help Superman.  I saw the clone fighting the cat while Superman fought Klarian and Superboy going back and forth on who needed the most help. I could see Supergirl coming in the distance and Lois Lane-Kent near by reporting the entire fight. I looked around and see that me, ˈĀnjəl, her superhero team and Richard. I grabbed ˈĀnjəl hand and ran into an ally with everyone following me. When we got there we got into a circle. and began to discuss what we should do about the situation. 

Third POV

"We should stay out of this." Dick said addressing everyone. People grumbled but looked around. Seeing that everyone agreed begrudgingly knowing that if the media saw them then it can cause a lot of cause. It was the reason why only Marinette met the batfam. so it would be harder to recognize her and for her to go less unnoticed at night time. Cause all of the miraculous suits were very bright even with dark colors and blacks mixed in.

And if word got out that Nightwing and Robin were in Metropolis then cause would rain on Gotham. So they stood back and watched the supers battle out the villian. When it was finally over the surrounding areas closed along with ones that got caught in the cross fire.

Marinette POV

I looked at my phone to see that all of our tours were cancalled. I looked up and saw that they were all cancelled. I sighed before looking at everyone. I had already gotten the fabrics for their outfits. I had heard Damian said Alfred was coming to pick us up. And that my friends could come along so we could hang out. I smirked knowing that this will be a big hint on me being MDC but i have been leaving hints. I snuck Dick his order to him without knowing last night and before I left for today I snuck a thank you gift to Damian without him knowing.

So I turned to the girls that are my friends and asked on whether or not they wanted to come over. hey agreed as the boys said they were going to look for tuxes for the gala at the end of the trip. I nodded and we all got into the limo that had pulled up. Damian sat next to me and while Chloe sat on the other side of me. Luka, Kagami. Nathanial and Marc sat across from us the other girls sat in a different part of the limo while Dick sat in the front with Alfred. 

When we got to the Manor the girls got out of the limo in shock I chuckled with Damian, Dick and my friends. I soon led them to the room I was staying in. We talked for a while before I brought out my phone and opened my email and made it so I could send a new email to MDC. This caught all of their attention causing them to crowd around me asking a hundred questions a second.

"I helped MDC get started that's all so we kept in touch. She told me she's in Metropolis so I was seeing if she could get us dresses made by her." I told them as I made the email. They thanked me and soon the email was sent to my MDC account. I chuckled already having an idea on what kind of dresses they would be in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.6K 15
4 years after Lila threatens Marinette, what she says comes true. The class turns on Marinette, and bullies her because she "bullies" Lila. Adrien is...
73.3K 1.4K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
191K 5.4K 56
'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, �...
187K 3.7K 17
So everyone has turned on Marinette believing Lila's lies. Adrien is a jerk and doesn't defend Marinette basically saying that the liers feelings are...