Miraculous: Tales of Ms. Lady...

By Constructman2602

A fan-fiction involving two siblings wielding the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous. Now in the past, they've... More

Part 1: A Rude Awakening
Part 2: The Dupains
Part 3: School and Sleepover
Part 4: Hawkmoths
Part 5: Small Talk
Part 6: A conversation with Dad
Part 7: The Plan
Part 8: Sleepover interrupted
Part 9: A Helping Paw
Part 10: Rose Queen
Part 11: The Big Picture
Part 12: The Reveal
Part 13: The Rooftop
Part 14: Father
Part 15: FΓ©lix
Part 16: Tom Cat
Part 17: Lila
Part 18: A Close Call
Part 19: A Young Dragon
Part 20: A Dark Alliance
Part 22: Motherly Advice
Part 23: A Nice View
Part 24: Missing Cat
Part 25: A new friend
Part 26: Villains united
Part 27: Minotaur
Part 28: A familiar scene
Part 29: Micromouse & Adrenus
Part 30: Rena Rouge & Carapace
Part 31: Viperion & Ryuko
Part 32: Heartbreak
Part 33: Copycat
Part 34: Realization and Regret
Part 35: Chloe Bourgeois
Part 36: Illusions
Part 37: Volpina
Part 38: Regrouping
Part 39- The Fall
Part 40: The Return of the Dragon
Part 41- Chat Blanc
Part 42: The Burrow
Part 43: Homecoming
Part 44: Time to think
Part 45-The Agreste's
Part 46-The Misfortune Five
Part 47-Pavo
Part 48-Trap
Part 49: Inheritance
Part 50: Why can't we reunite?
Part 51: The Promise
Part 52-Mini Me
Part 53-Black Moth
Part 54: Bug Moth
Part 55: Lineage
Part 56: The Plan
Part 57: The One Ring
Part 58: The Black Cat Rises
Part 59: Sacrifice
Part 60: Anti-Bug
Part 61-Checkmate
Part 61- Reunited
Part 63-A Chat's Dedication
Part 64-Betrayal
Part 65- Strategic Thinking
Part 66-Victory
Part 67- One Last Secret
Part 68-The Future
Epilogue

Part 21: Suiting Up

11 1 0
By Constructman2602

"Are you sure I look ok?" Thomas said. He'd only worn a suit once before, and that was for his great grandfather's funeral. "Trust me," Adrien said. "You look good. Just tuck in your shirt and make sure the tie isn't too long." Thomas did as Adrien instructed. He was right. He looked slick. His reflection reminded him of the male models in his Dad's old fashion magazines that he kept in the attic.

"Alright," Adrien said. "You should be ok. So long as Hawk Moth doesn't make an appearance."

"It's unlikely," Thomas said. "But just in case I've decided to go. Who knows? Maybe we'll run into someone I know from the future and spoil their destiny!"

Adrien laughed. "So, what about your sister? Where's she getting ready?"

"At Ma...I mean, Ladybug's house. She didn't exactly have clothes that suit me," he smirked, "so I came here."

"Well, I've never understood the appeal of a suit," Plagg said. "It's just uncomfortable clothes used to show off to others. Why can't you just wear whatever's most comfortable?"

"It's not that simple, Plagg," Adrien said. "By dressing up nice you're basically showing yourself off to the world. It's like polishing a diamond. The diamond is already great, but by shining it, we can see just how beautiful it can be."

"That's actually pretty deep Adrien," Thomas said. He looked in the mirror to see himself. Luckily his father at this time was around the same size as Thomas. His suit was black with a white dress shirt and a dark green tie. He'd also combed his usually unkempt hair and held it in place with gel.

"So, how do you plan on getting into this party?" Adrien said. "I've heard only the elite of Paris were invited."

"True, but how are they gonna keep out a superhero?" Thomas said. "I'll just sneak in with my Miraculous and detransform there."

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"

"Trust me, Adrien. This is gonna be paw-sitively purr-fect."

"I guess I'll see you there then. I'm going to get dressed."

Adrien walked away with a proud expression while Thomas put the finishing touch on his outfit. On his wrist, he put on a bracelet with pink beads followed by a large green bead in the center. He'd been given this by his Mom for his birthday one year. A homemade lucky charm "This is why our family is so lucky." his Mom had said to him. "As long as you have this, you'll always have luck on your side, my little kitten." Thomas wore it everywhere he went, as a constant reminder that he always had luck on his side if he believed in himself.

Thomas then looked at Plagg. "Ready for some fun buddy?"

"Let's just get to the party before they hand out the cheese course! Rich people always have the best cheese and I'm gonna try every last one of them!"

"Sounds good to me. Plagg, Claws Out!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.3K 14
πŸ’ŒπŸžπŸˆβ€β¬› ❛ π…πŽπ‘πŒπˆπƒπ€π‹π„ βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ ## . a ADRIEN AND CAT NOIR fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WHICH ━━ bestowed with magical powers ...
4.6K 404 30
Hawkmoth is sending akumas across oceans?! Ladybug and Cat Noir aren't the only heroes out there?! What would happen if all those heroes united to...
1K 32 17
Pink particle effects devoured her suit, leaving a blood-stained blouse, pants, and an unmasked girl. She stood up with a struggle and faced hawk mot...
129K 3.8K 33
{Completed} | There are many grammar mistakes I wrote this around the time MLB first appeared | A story about Ladybug, and Cat Noir. What will happen...