Rain

נכתב על ידי LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... עוד

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
babysitting
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
Quinceañera
Conflicts
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Party girl, Beach and bitches

589 10 1
נכתב על ידי LolKayy02

Ahhh excited for this chapter

Me and Amber was watching a princess movie Princess and the frog. Which was my favorite, I've always wanted to go to New Orleans.

"Girl, Elijah have requested for your presence down stairs" Brandon sarcastically remarked.

I slowly got out of bed lumpily, while Amber jumped up and ran downstairs. As I followed behind Amber.

Elijah was sitting at the table,he looked stressed, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow. I looked at Brandon as he sent me a sheepish smile and a shrug making me nervous.

"What's up?" I asked sitting in the seat beside Elijah.

"Delia is coming " He announced.

Elizabeth groaned, Mahal started complaining while Diego sat there pale.

"I hate her" Amber spoke out.

"Who is Delia?"

"A family friend"

"Every year she tries to get in Elijah pants" Brandon mention taking out a bottle of water.

She does? Why did I get defensive, I'm sure she's a very good person.

"I hate her just as much, but I owe her family so she's coming today, we will have dinner and she will leave tomorrow" Elijah announced before getting up.

"Wanna go to Susan's?" I asked Elijah as I do every day.

"No" He answered rudely.

"Well... oh..ok" I walked out the office feeling disappointed, Elijah never says no to Susan's. I got my jacket and walked to Susan's

Once I got my drink and book I started reading, I was glad I did my work earlier before the weekend.

Suddenly I seen Elizabeth wondering around, "I'm over here!" Elizabeth turned around with a smile before walking over to me.

"Hey" she said sitting beside me. I closed my book and turned to her giving her my full attention.

"Hey"

"So... wanna go to a party with me.. it's before dinner, literally just a couple of friends."

I knew my answer wasn't the best idea, going back to a party girl wasn't the best thing I've done.

"Sure"

I was wearing a red body suit with a skirt that's around the thigh area.

I was walking downstairs to be introduced to the guys.

Elijah scanned my body up and down making me shift uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Where the hell are going?" Sebastian asked.

"With me, now if you excuse us. We'll be back for dinner" Elizabeth said linking arms with me and Mahal came down stairs. We all left.

Mahal was wearing a fancy jacket suit with one button buttoned and a matching Hijab and dress pants.

Elizabeth was wearing a dress with a hanging down part showing cleavage. The dress was teal which complimented her.

Elizabeth was right it was a small gathering at a club, I didn't know it was at a club.

"Shots?"

"Let's go"

A lot of drinks in.

Elizabeth POV:

I didn't know Alvah could drink like that. She had a bottle in her hand as she got on top of bar.

People were taking pictures. As alvah didnt give a care in the world. As she danced with different people

Alvah pov

I woke up with a pounding headache, memories of yesterday came flashing in.

I walked downstairs, to be met with disappointing faces, which I ignored seeing I've had a lot of them for a lifetime.

I poured black coffee into a mug for my hangover cure.

I turned around to see Elijah in front of me. "Morning"

"Your all over the paper" Elijah spoke giving me some pictures and shit.

Gone wild again? Did mommy and daddy not buy her a car?

I kissed a girl! Wait who is that.

"Wow" was all I said. Then I got a call.

YOUR RUINING OUR FAMILY NAME! YOU WILL PAY!

My mother seethed before hanging up the phone.

"Alvah you have to remember all eyes are still on you" Elijah said taking the papers back

"Well... I don't care anymore...... I'm my own person meaning I can do what I want. All these years I've been caring and being good for the cameras but I couldn't care less" I said before going upstairs.

Walking down stairs, not bothering to wear a dress to dinner just jeans and a hoodie.
I noticed everyone was already seated. Delia tall blonde hair with a very deep tan.

She was sitting next to Elijah..... in my seat.

When she noticed me she threw me a fake smile.

"Princess Alvah" She looked me up and down.

"Alvah is fine" I said sitting down between Brandon and Amber.

Once food was on everyone plate Delia kept rambling about her amazing time in Italy.

"Elijah you remember when we did 50 seconds in heaven"

"Sadly" Elijah muttered.

"Amber has the mother daughter dance coming up, since her mother isn't present I'll be taking her right?" Delia questioned, Amber stayed between her grandmother and Elijah.

"Y-"

"No!" Amber whined.

"Amber baby I always take you"

"I want Alvah to take me"

Everyone was shocked as we stared at Amber.

"What? Delia smells like vinegar and vanilla" Amber joked as Brandon and Hope started laughing like hyenas.

"You little brat" Delia sneered.

Elijah stood up in dominance, "you will not disrespect anyone in this house you will leave right now"

For the rest of the night I haven't really talked to Elijah, he's been acting weird so I left him alone.
Looking outside it was dark and I noticed there was a pool.

Weirdly I remembered there's a beach here, it is fall so what the heck.
I jogged upstairs, packed a bathing suit and some after clothing. Which took awhile leaving me at 1:00 am.

I tip toed downstairs so I didn't wake up anyone. I got to the door before I heard Elijah door open making me pause.

"Alvah"

"Elijah"

I slowly turned around with a sheepish grin. "I was going to the beach" I spilled out.

Elijah raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms "beach?"

"Yep, Ima go now" I tried.

"Give me a moment"

That's how I ended up in the car with Elijah at 1:30 am.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm not letting you go to the beach alone at 1:30"

"I thought you were mad at me" I muttered looking out the window watching the trees go by.

"What made you think that?"

"I don't know, it was like you were closing me out"'I shrugged.

"I wasn't"

I listened to the radio while looking out the window reflecting on how much my life have changed within months.

Once we pulled up to the beach it had a gate, meaning we would have to climb.

I squeaked before throwing off my shoes and getting my bag from the back seat and running out the car.

I was free

Elijah was walking slow to the gate, "breaking into a beach, didn't know miss princess had it in her"

"Ehh, learned a couple things from sneaking out" I threw my bag over the gate before putting my foot on the bar slipping a bit putting Elijah on alert as he held me up in support.

Once I got to the top I let go and drop down. I looked at Elijah encouraging him.

He muttered something about killing and gates. Before he easily jumped over the gate with complete ease.

"I forget your in the mafia a lot, your too..... nice" I hesitated a bit.

"Well your nice to me" I corrected while shrugging. "Why are you nice to me?"' I asked as Elijah shrugged.

I made sure to put my bathing suit which was a one piece white and plain.

I walked out to see Elijah wearing swim shorts or whatever you call them, He clearly had a thing for tattoos.

"You have alot of tattoos" I acknowledge taking my hair out of the bun.

"You have a couple yourself" Elijah said staring at the tattoo on my outer thigh.

Oh yeah that one, it's a Laelia Rubescens. I remember when I had to hide it for a year into my parents found out and let's just say they wasn't happy about it.

"Symbols my culture in a way" I shrugged.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

"Your a slow swimmer" Elijah joked.

"I was inches away"

"Sure you were"

I looked up and noticed the sun coming up.

I looked at Elijah admiring his features for a moment. Very sharp jawline, bushy perfect eyebrows, plump pink lips. Yep pretty.

"Staring?" Elijah said still looking forward. I splashed him with water while giggle.

"No" I defended.

Elijah turned around with a evil smirk making me get on alert, I tried to swim away but Elijah threw me over his shoulder making me yelp in surprise.

While dying laughing, Elijah threw me in the water literally.

I swam up to the surface seeing we are on the deep end basically.

Elijah was laughing which made me smile he never laughed from what I've heard.

N

Since we were on this side of town, Elijah said there was a breakfast drive in. So we decided with that. We obviously changed into clean and dry clothing before leaving.

I never knew Elijah could be this fun, it was nice being around him. I felt like I could be myself, without being judged.
-----

A/n

Idk 🤷🏾‍♀️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

358 62 25
'I don't need saving. I am the hero of my own story, and villains beware, because this story ends with me standing.' She said. 'I don't need luck. L...
315K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
9.6K 546 48
For Everly it took nearly a year to rebuild her life. An entire year to scrape together a semblance of a life. Then almost as if to torture her some...
1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...