Hey There Demons, It's Me, Ya...

By GabrielXander

[KnY/Obey Me x Reader] How many times is the Universe going to screw you over? Honestly, since you got your a... More

Important Announcement
1: What The Hell? I'm In Hell!
2: The Biggest Cry Baby
3: Unfortunate Bonding Moments
4: Author Here: Going Mental. Wish Me Luck.
5: Kids And Their Dang Shenanigans
6: Himbo Beel Back At It Again
7: Oh, Lore? Also, You Cry Again
8: The Simps Of All Simps
9: I Reached Back Like A Pimp And Slapped The Hoe
10: Nothing Happens
11: Thank You, Exposition!
12: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
14: Heinous Crimes And Sleepovers (Maybe Not The First Part)
15: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
16: Decent Times Until Death Approaches
17: The Author Stalls The Action For Suspense Or Something
18: I Can't Mansplain, Manipulate, Man-Whore My Way Out Of This One, Boys
19: A Lot Of Things Went Wrong
20: Nothing Happens Part 2
21: Coffee Shop Au
22: Too Much Happens In This Chapter
23: Wait, What?
24: Being Unwanted
25: This Isn't Goodbye
26: Maybe Simeon Ain't So Bad After All
27: Simp Nation, Rise Up!
28: You Join The Loser Club
29: Trapped In The Closet
30: Simp Luci
31: Satan Is So Cute
32: Condoms And Sex At The Olympics
33: Only Break One Law At A Time
34: There Are So Many Death Flags
35: Oh No His Inside Stuff Is All Over The Floor!
36: Love You But Can't Have You
37: Don't Blame Me, You Cuck!
38: You Love It When Men (Sometimes)
39: Don't Be Scared, Don't Be Shy, Come On In, The Water's Fine
40: Author Was Shit-Faced While Publishing This Chapter
SORRY FOR THE BAIT IT'S STILL IMPORTANT THOUGH

13: DILF Lucifer And His Gremlin Kids

5.9K 398 585
By GabrielXander

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Does sorry make it better?"

"It does not."

"Well, what was I supposed to say?"

"You should've told him you didn't want him to come!"

"But that's not true. And it's so mean, too :(."

"How the fuck did you say that out loud??"

"Satan, [Y/n]: stop bickering," Lucifer rolls his eyes, "Beelzebub, don't eat that. You don't know where it's been."

Beelzebub sulks and puts the bird back down; it immediately flies away.

Satan was obviously not happy that Lucifer was coming along. But it's not like you were going to ask one of them to leave! You just hope the chaos would be kept at a minimum at least.

"Where are we going first, [Y/n]?" Lucifer asks.

"You're asking a bitch who's never been here before, where she needs to go?" You chuckle, "I just need sports clothes, sleep wear, and something casual that I can wear around the house."

"That's it? You don't want a formal outfit as well when you go out?" Lucifer tilts his head.

You shake your head, "No, I'm fi-"

"-What about a dress?" Satan smiles, "I think you'd look nice in one."

"I'm fine with what I-"

Beelzebub was holding a different bird: "-Can we get matching onesies?"

"GuYs, I'm PeRfEcTlY fInE wItH tHe BaRe NeCesSitIeS!" You pinch the bridge of your nose, "....Matching onesies sounds really cute, Beel. We can do that."

Baby Beel lights up in triumph, but then he gets sad again when Lucifer slaps the bird out of his hand.

"Loosen up, [Y/n]," Satan drapes an arm over your shoulders, "Lucifer is paying right? Buy yourself a new wardrobe."

"It's because he's paying that I'm going cheap," You answer, "I don't need a lot, okay?"

You're not Asmo, you wanted to add. But you haven't really hung out with him enough to say that.

"She's not Asmo," Beelzebub voices and pulls you to him by the arm, "[Y/n], I know a good store to buy clothes to work out in. Let's go."

Ummm...

"Hah? Don't just decide that on your own," Satan lays a hand on your shoulder and points towards the opposite direction then Beelzebub, "Why don't we try that store there? The clothes look beautiful."

Uh, what's going on?

Beelzebub pouts, "Who do you want to go with, [Y/n]?"

Oh fuck that noise. You're not doing this. You refuse the Main Character power this universe is trying to force on you.

You shake off Satan's hand, and pull your arm free from Beelzebub.

"Lucifer, do you have anything you need to do first?" You smile at the eldest, "I still don't know what I want to get first, so this will give me time to think."

"Are you serious?" Satan deadpans.

Lucifer smirks, "Yes, I do have a few errands to run. Why don't you accompany me?"

"Sure!"

"You're not leaving me alone here!" Satan huffs, "I'm coming!"

"Me too," Beelzebub looks around, "I don't want to be alone."

"It'll be like a field trip!" You smile, voice cracking at the end.

Lucifer sighs through his nose, "Sure... Like a field trip."

You start giggling like a little bitch baby, "Seat-belts, everyone!"

"This isn't the Magic School Bus, [Y/n]," Satan sighs.

"Yes it is, be nice," Beelzebub nudges his side.

——

You love field trips! Even though it took until you were in 6th grade for you to find out that a field trip did not mean a trip to a field.

But still!

The last time you went anywhere with a friend, you got shot at twice, and nearly got split in half at the abdomen.

So imagine your excitement when you were actually having a good time! And only two times did Lucifer threaten to put you on a leash like he did with Beelzebub and Satan!

Today is a good day!

Until the Fire Nation attacked.

...

Nah, just joking.

Even though you're secretly paranoid because if life has taught you anything, it's that something always goes wrong, and will go wrong, and that someone is going to die because you are not allowed to have nice things; you are a bad person who deserves punishment and deserves to watch your loved ones die and suffer.

...

ANYWAY!

Lucifer had a list of things he asked his other brothers for. Lucifer got himself more office supplies and books, Mammon wanted a new pair of yellow sunglasses, Leviathan asked for Ruri-Chan merch, Asmodeus wanted new perfume, and Yuki asked for a jacket.

Since you told Lucifer beforehand that Beelzebub and Satan were coming, he didn't bother asking them what they wanted since they could get it themselves. Beelzebub got a new blanket, and Satan got a few books that you helped choose.

Lucifer insisted that you get at least one thing from each store you all visited. More like threatened, though; his blank stare was going to haunt your dreams forever.

Sitting at a round table with your bags by your feet, you were waiting for the Beelzebub to finish his bathroom break. The other two were at the table as well, reading the books they got for themselves.

(One thing that always annoyed you about the Demon Slayer uniform you were wearing was the skirt. You don't often wear skirts, and it was a pain to remember how to sit in them properly.)

Anywho! This is a good opportunity to try and get chaos to ensue.

——

You: Pspspspsps

You: Pspspspsppspspspsp

Diavolo: Pspspspsp!

You: :) :D

You: You're so cute

Diavolo: Thank you!

Diavolo:

Diavolo: I don't hear that a lot
considering I'm the soon-to-be
Demon King!

Diavolo: You're so cute too!

You: AMZISHXI 😭😭💙💙

You:

You:

You: Are you busy right now?

Diavolo: I'm afraid so.

Diavolo: Why? Did you need
something?

You: I wanted to invite you to
hang out with me, Lucifer,
Beelzebub, and Satan :(

Diavolo: Oh? Where are you?

You: We're at the Plaza at...
Uhhh...

You: Lucifer said it's on 29th and
Park Street

You: We're sitting in front of the
store called "Majolish"

...

...

You: Diavolo?

——

You pout and put your D.D.D away when more than five minutes pass without him responding.

The fucker left you on seen.

You smile when you see Beelzebub come out of Majolish, reciprocating the signal when he does it first.

"Are you ready?" Lucifer asks him.

"Mhm."

"Good. Get back on your leash."

Beelzebub sulks, "Yes, Lucifer."

You stand up and fix your blue haori, "So, I think I want to-"

"[Y/n]! Lucifer!"

Oh!

With a grin, you look around the Plaza until you spot Lord Diavolo himself walking towards you from the crowd. The baby boy was wearing an all black suit, even his tie was black.

"Diavolo!"

"Lord Diavolo??"

You were the only one to greet him with enthusiasm, the other three were shocked.

"What a nice day today is!" Diavolo smiles.

You nod enthusiastically, "It is, isn't it!"

"Lord Diavolo, what are you doing here?" Lucifer asks, then turns to Satan with a frown, "Did you have something to do with this?"

"I invited him," You jump in before Satan and quip back, "Satan didn't do anything, it was all me."

"You invited him?" Lucifer pinches the bridge of his nose, "[Y/n]. Lord Diavolo is a busy man, you can't just casually invite him like he's your-"

"-Now, Lucifer, that's enough of that!" Diavolo chuckles and pats you on the back, "I came on my own volition, honestly this break is just what I needed."

"Yeah, Lucifer," You try to sling your arm around Diavolo's shoulders, but he has to bend over quite a bit for you to do that, "Besides, if I was bothering him, I'm sure he'd tell me.... right?"

Diavolo drops a heavy arm around your shoulders, so now you both look kind of ridiculous due to the height difference.

"You're no bother at all! Thank you for having me!"

Satan snickers at Lucifer's expression of disbelief before bursting into an evil cackle. Beelzebub just looks really confused.

"When did you... invite him?" Beelzebub scratches the back of his head, "I don't remember you calling him."

"I texted him like..." You check the invisible watch that you don't have, "two minutes ago."

You grin, pointing in some random direction, "Look, Diavolo! The display in that store has ugly clothes!"

"Haha! Let's go!" Diavolo removes his arm in favor of holding your hand, quickly taking you to the ugly store.

Lucifer rubs his temple, "I feel a headache coming..."

Satan almost feels bad for him. He knows that store you're going in is (specifically) a BDSM sex store. It'll be funny though, as long as Lucifer doesn't notice, and Beelzebub doesn't say anything-

Beelzebub furrows his eyebrows, "Hey, they're going in a sex store-"

"-W H A T ? !"

——

"Don't. Ever. Run off like that again."

"Yes, sir..."

"Yes, Lucifer..."

You and Diavolo were receiving a scolding from Lucifer in the middle of the fleshlights aisle at Devildom's equivalent of Spencers.

The Avatar of Pride had removed the leashes from his brothers, and instead made you and Diavolo wear them. Satan and Beelzebub were watching in pure amusement.

"If we weren't in public-" Lucifer tugs at both of your leashes, "-I'd punish both you and Lord Diavolo."

"Heh," A demon passing by grins at you three, "Kinky."

You all burst into a fit of giggles while Lucifer just sighs in defeat.

You tug Diavolo's sleeve so he bends down at your height, "Gremlins Diavolo and [Y/n]! What we gon do?"

Okay, now Satan feels bad for Lucifer.

——

You close one eye and stick your tongue out a bit, trying to frame Beelzebub in the square you made with your fingers.

"Hmm... This one definitely looks good on you because orange and blue are complementary colors," You said.

Beelzebub shifts from foot to foot with an embarrassed expression. Why did you have to look at him so intensely like that?

"Complementary colors...?"

"Yeah, 'cause you have pretty, orange hair. This shade of blue looks good with it," You smile, "I don't know what animal or monster it's supposed to be, but you look so cute in it anyway!"

Beelzebub smiles back with a cute blush, "I guess I'll get this one, then."

"Hmph... this was such a pain to put on."

You turn around at Satan's voice, and you couldn't hold back the squeal from the sight of him.

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN THAT CAT ONESIE SIEBFIANSKEOSM!!"

Satan sighs, but his face colors in red nonetheless, "Don't make a scene, [Y/n]..."

Why didn't you react like that for Beelzebub...? It's not like it bothered the ginger or anything, just curious.

Lucifer tugs at your leash, "Don't be so loud."

"But they're both baby!!!"

Satan smiles a bit. He wanted to at least thank you for the flattery, but...

"Oh, my gosh! I'm gonna cry!" You cry into your hands.

The boys tense up.

Lucifer takes a nervous step towards you, "Wait, don't cr-"

"-How do I look?" A wild Lord Diavolo appears from the dressing room wearing a dog onesie!

"OH MY FUCKING G O D ! !" You sob shamelessly in public, "You guys are the cutest fucking things I've ever seen in my fucking life!"

A lie, since President Obama and Tu Cielito will ALWAYS be number one in your dummy thicc heart.

"Oh! Uh...!" Diavolo was smiling nervously, hovering his hands above your body with hesitation, "There, there...!"

Only Lucifer and Satan understand why you're so emotional. After all, a period do be like that sometimes. Poor Baby Beel and Diavolo are at a loss, though.

"I want to feed you all a small cracker and a chip!!" You wail, gaining looks from other shoppers, "I want to match with you guys iamznlakeipxmdj!!"

"Um... this one...!" Beelzebub pulls a random onesie that looks approximate to your size, "Look, it's super fluffy-"

"-Okay, I'll try it on." You beam, taking the weird, green onesie, "Also! We should get one for Levi!"

"No."

"We really shouldn't."

You frown at Satan's and Beelzebub's quick response, "Why not?"

The blonde and ginger look at each other for a moment before pulling you to the side.

Lucifer and Diavolo were left alone.

"Well..." Diavolo grins at Lucifer, "Do you think I look cute, Lucifer?"

The Avatar of Pride refrains from sighing for the nth time that day.

"[Y/n]..." Satan starts, "We think Leviathan might be... um... how do I put this-"

"-[Y/n], Levi is obsessed with you." Baby Beel blurts, "You must've not noticed it, but while we were waiting for you last night, we saw... things."

You raise an eyebrow to feign confusion, "What things?"

"A body pillow-" They answer at once.

"Posters," Satan continues.

"Those little figurines," Beelzebub adds, "And I think I saw underwear with your face on it, too. When we pointed it out, he got really defensive about it and hid it before you came"

Ah. Leviathan forgot to hide his "[Y/n]-Chan" merch from his brothers. No wonder you couldn't find your body pillow; you wanted to use it yourself. Still, you're surprised they put two and two together to determine those anime bitches were you.

Anyhow, you understand how fucking weird this seems to their perspective.

"So, that's why you can't get a onesie for him," Satan pats your shoulder, "It'll make his obsession for you worse."

You smack your lips, "Ahh, he's not hurting anyone. Let the man be."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"[Y/n]..."

"I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for having the new transfer student plastered everywhere in his room." You start walking away from the confused demons, "Get him a onesie, please!"

Beelzebub frowns, "I think [Y/n] might be too nice to admit her true feelings on the matter."

Satan almost feels gross saying this, but... "Should... we tell Lucifer about this?"

"Oh? Tell me what, Satan?"

Ah chet.

——

"No."

"Please?"

"Beel, it's because I love you so much and care for your well being, that I'm saying no."

He gives you puppy-dog eyes.

"...Fine."

After 10 minutes of begging, you finally release his hoodie. To which he immediately lunges at a chonky pigeon.

"[Y/n], I gave you one job!"

"I'm sorry, Lucifer! But he-"

Beelzebub misses the bird, watching it fly away with a dangerous look in his eyes: "Mmm, fast food!"

Satan narrows his eyes when he sees something shiny in his (technically) older brother's hand, "Beelzebub, let me see what you have."

Beelzebub holds up his hand to show his brother, "A knife!"

Lucifer sprints to him: "NO!"

"Oh, my God," Diavolo becomes the meme of the guy putting his hand over his mouth, "Why does he have a knife?"

——

To be honest, you really hate the night. Even though it's gorgeous, and it used to be your favorite. But after becoming a Demon Slayer, you found a new fear of being in the dark when demons attack.

But now?

You're fucking terrified for your damn life!

There are strong demons everywhere and it's dark 24-fucking-7!!!

You had to ask for a break to just sit and gather yourself because you were admittedly getting anxious.

Satan, Lucifer, and Diavolo were talking amongst themselves close to a store. On the display was a fancy looking book written in a language you don't understand. Beelzebub was also standing with them, but he looked very uninterested.

You were sitting alone at a round table by some café. Your elbows were on the table, your hands pressed against your forehead while you looked downward at the blue table.

You seriously need to chill out.

You are not going to get ambushed by man-eating demons. No one is in danger. You are not under attack. No one is dying.

You are fine.

Everything is fine.

Everyone is fine.

"[Y/n]...?"

You look to the side and see a tuft of orange hair from behind your arm. Beelzebub was crouching down by your side, keeping himself balanced by holding onto the edge of the table. He was leaning his cheek against his hands to look up at you.

"Sup, Beel?"

"Are you okay?" He asks quietly, "You can tell me the truth, I promise I won't tell anyone."

You smile softly, touched that he was concerned for you.

"I just um... I just got a little overwhelmed from being out here..." You reply just as quietly.

"You don't like public places with a lot of people?"

"It's not that... Um... remember when we first met, I... I told you I was mourning?"

He frowns, "Yeah..."

"Well... I lost this special person because... of a really, horrible demon. So, being surrounded by so many demons that I don't know is making me nervous," Your smile becomes pained, "So I just need a moment to... to remind myself that I'm not in danger. I just need a moment to gather my thoughts."

Beelzebub looks down with a look of contemplation. He stays quiet for a moment before he looks back up at you again.

"Do I make you nervous, too?" You can see that Beelzebub is trying to stay neutral, but his voice reveals a slight insecurity, "Would it help if... if I left you alone?"

"No, Baby Beel," You move your hand to lay it on top of his wrist, "You being here really makes me feel better; I feel safe with you. If I knew all these demons were as sweet as you, I wouldn't be so nervous, you know?"

And it was the truth. You remember most of their lore from the game. And how Beelzebub was a type of guard/protector when he was an angel. You remember how that habit stayed with him when he fell from grace.

It's true that Beelzebub made you nervous since he was a powerful demon, but it was the same type of anxiety you had when you used to be with Akaza.

That he was capable of killing you in an instant, but used his strength in protecting you instead.

"I trust you, Beelzebub," You smile.

You're so kind... And you trust so easily, too...

Beelzebub has to make sure you don't accidentally trust the wrong people. You're too nice to have bad things like that happen to you.

After all, a lot can go wrong in the one month you're staying here.

The ginger smiles back in gratitude, cheeks dusting with a light blush: "I'm glad, then."

Beelzebub stands up and pulls out a chair from the table. He sits down next to you and lightly pats your shoulder.

"We can go when you're ready, and I'll be close to keep you safe."

You tear up, and of course, it causes him to internally panic.

"You're gonna make me cry!" You said, already crying.

"Beelzebub!"

The Avatar of Gluttony tenses up at Lucifer's tone. He can feel his deadly aura right behind him.

Ah shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 425 37
"So I got isekai'd into a new universe again." The reality of the situation seems to sink in after mouthing those words that were plaguing her mind. ...
36.9K 372 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
493K 24.4K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
1.2M 71.2K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...