My best friends husband

بواسطة shyannesmithh

Los Santos a place for celebrities and aspiring celebrities but that's not the case for Rose she is hopeful i... المزيد

North Yankton
Sandy Shores
The Lost MC
Did someone say yoga?
The affair
We are back baby!
Lester my old friend
Second thoughts
FIB raid
Back home
Home is where the heart is
Taking care of business
If you leave me now
I love you
Planning the big one
Authur note
Long lost brother
Tanisha Jackson
Solomon Richards
The Big Score PART 1
The Big Score Part 2
Author note

Dave Norton

96 2 0
بواسطة shyannesmithh

✨Rose's POV✨

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now, i thought Dave was still in North Yankton i turn to Trevor "What is he doing here?" I ask slightly confused "Who?" Trevor asks i give him a puzzled look "Oh right poke your head around the corner" i tell him so he does "Is that Dave... Norton?" I nod a little fast and make myself a little dizzy "The one that done the bank job with you" Trevor's eyes widen "Oh yeah I remember"  the talking stops and i hear footsteps coming towards us "What are we going to do? We haven't got time to hide" i tell Trevor a little panicked "You might slap me but oh well" he grabs me and plants his lips on mine I'm taken back and I surprisingly kiss him back and melt into the kiss i hope Mikey wouldn't notice us i heard them pass and i open one eye to check they have gone i then push Trevor off me.

"That was um surprising" i tell Trevor wiping my lips on my sleeve "Well we had no other choice" he tells me trying to justify the kiss I just roll my eyes "Yeah of course, come on we have to get back before Mike does" i hurry as fast as i can to the car as we are on the way home Trevor turns to me "You aren't going to tell Mike that i kissed you are you? Because i will start planning my funeral right now, actually i have it all planned o- Trevor! Just stop" i interrupt him "I'm not going to tell him" I reassure him "I'm not getting myself into trouble for you" i giggle he scoffs "Thanks I don't want to die young" he tells me fake crying.

We pull into the drive Mikes not home yet thank god "Well tonight was fun" Trevor says smiling i give him a funny look "Yeah nothing says fun like spying on your boyfriend and then having his best friend jump at you with his lips" i say rolling my eyes "But anyway, you wanna come in? I could tell Mike you was keeping me company until he got back" i shrug my shoulders "Sure" Trevor smiles "Got any meth?" He asks as we are getting out the car i just laugh and roll my eyes.

✨Trevors POV✨

Rose and I are watching some old Fame or Shame while stuffing our faces i mistakenly pick up Roses Non-Alcoholic beer i take a sip and spit it out "What is that?! It tastes like shit my poor tastebuds they have been poisoned" Rose looks at me like I'm being dramatic i look at the bottle and read out "Non-Alcoholic" i look at Rose she is laughing at me That's mine thank you very much" she says taking it out of my hand "How can you drink that stuff?" I ask a little concerned for her she shakes her head "Like this" she says taking a big old sip "Well I'm going to bed please let me know when Mike comes back"  i nod "Goodnight if you need me just shout my name I'm used to women shouting it" i wink at her she just stares at me "Right ok, goodnight" she says.

THE NEXT MORNING

I hear the birds and feel the hot sun beaming down on me i wake up surrounded by bottles of alcohol i lay there and debate if i want to move yet or if i can even move yet, i feel myself drifting back to sleep until i hear a scream "What the fuck have you done to my backyard Trevor?!" I open one eye and look up i see Rose standing there with her hands on her hips she comes walking towards me kicking beer bottles out of her way i hold my head with two hands "I can't believe you would do this, well i can because its you but Trevor you even drank my non-alcoholic stuff too" Rose scalds me i can hear that tone in her voice i pull myself up to my feet knocking bottles over as I get up "I'm sorry okay, I'll buy you some more" i say holding my arms out to give her a hug she just sighs and hugs me "Sure whatever" she rolls her eyes "Well i gotta love you and leave you" i tell Rose she looks puzzled "Why? Where are you going?" I point to the front door "I got um some things i gotta take care of"

✨Rose's POV✨

"Are you serious right now?!" I yell at Trevor looking at the state of my backyard before i turn back around to him i hear the front door shut i let out a little yell of frustration i stomp my way to the kitchen and pick up my phone

You've reached the voicemail of.. "Michael DeSanta leave me a message or don't bother calling again"
"Mike it's Rose i swear to god you better not be dead or i will bring you back and kill you myself"
I slam my phone down on the kitchen counter, i sigh picking my phone up i dial Manda's number

"Hey Rose whats up?"
"Hey Manda, i was wondering if you have seen or heard off Mike, he hasn't been home since last night and I'm worried"
"Um no I haven't I'll try calling him"
"It's no use his phones off, I've already tried"
"Oh babe I'm not sure what to tell you to do, did you get into a fight?"
"No, no nothing like that i did see him with someone last night though"
"Who?"
"You remember Dave Norton?"
"From North Yankton?"
"That's the one, Mike was with him last night"
"D-d-do you know what it was about?"
"No I didn't hear the conversation"
"I'm sure it was nothing, maybe just old friends catching up"
"You know you're probably right, sorry to bother you"
"No it's no bother, how about ladies night tonight? If you're free of course"
"Sure I'll have to let you know, bye love"
"Bye take care"
END OF CONVERSATION

✨Michael's POV✨

Flashback to last night
"Lean on the balcony and make it look like were not talking" Dave tells me so i do exactly as he says "What is all this about Dave? The texts the emails you know I've had to hide it from everyone" i tell him he sighs "You look good for a dead man" he replies i scoff "Yeah and i see your fame has ran out you know the man who took out Michale Townley" i say sarcastically as i role my eyes "Hey at least i actually took 2 of you guys out, I've been having emails from Trevor because he thinks Brad is locked in a maximum security prison somewhere" he informs me i look him and smile "No..no he knows Brad is dead so you wont be getting anymore emails, in fact i just left him and Rose is here in LS too" i say looking back at the view

"Rose? As in Brad's wife Rose? What is she doing here? How did you even let her find you!" He lightly shouts at me "Hey I'm sorry alright i have no idea how they found me" i sigh and drop my head "But i'm glad they did" Dave looks at me "Does she know you was the one who sacrificed Brad back in North Yankton" i shake my head "No and Trevor doesn't know you're the one who caused Brad's death so i say we got our own secrets don't you think Dave" i scoff "Well if you want your secret to still be a secret you will do a job for me" i turn to Dave "You cant be serious!" I yell "Don't look at me they have cameras all over the place here" i roll my eyes "You know Dave i think i need to time to think about it" i place my head in my hands.

"Well you don't have long and i'm sure Rose would love to know the reason her husband died was so you could move out here and live your perfect life" he spits at me "I'll let you know in the next few days" i tell him "You have until tomorrow" and with that he walks off i pull out my phone looking at the picture of Rose i can't help but tear up at the thought of loosing her i follow a little behind Dave and get into my car.

I pull my phone out and dial a number

"Hello?"
"It's me, he's back i need to see you"
"Oh no, sure come by"
"I won't be long"

End of conversation and flashback

"Who was that?" I ask Amanda "Who do you think?" She says sarcastically I sigh "How did she sound on the phone?" Amanda gives me a serious look "If I'm being honest Michael she sounded a mess she's worried about you, you haven't been in contact with her and you didn't even go home last night" i stand up walking over to the window looking out of it "What do i do Amanda? Seriously i can't loose Rose i already lost her once and it cost me almost everything" Amanda walks over to me and hands me a cup of coffee "Well Michael, you have two choices do this job for Dave or be honest with Rose before you drive her away and ruin another family" i sigh knowing Amanda is right i pull out my phone and dial Dave's number

"I was hoping to hear from you"
"I'm not doing it, do you understand?"
"Oh Michael i don't think you understand who is calling the shots"
"Dave I'm being serious I done your dirty work in North Yankton"
"I take it your not at home"
"What has that got to do with anything?"
"Nothing it's just you failed to mention that Rose is 8 months heavily pregnant"
"Stay away from her! I mean it Dave do not fuck with my family"
"Oh the baby is yours? Hmm even more reason to do the job"
I look at Amanda and start pacing around the room trying to figure out what to do
"Fine Dave... what have i got to do?"

✨Trevors POV✨

"That's the last of it Frank" i say as we throw the equipment into the back of the car "Alright dawg whats next?" He asks me "Whats next? You're coming with me to Mikes i gotta see Rose i kinda left the place in a mess this morning" i chuckle and then stop realising she will probably kill me "I've never seen you look scared" Frank says snapping me out of my thoughts "Well that's because you haven't seen the bad side of Rose yet" i laugh and get into the car

We arrive at Mikes i knock on the door and hear screaming i try to open the front door but its locked so i kick it causing it to fly open i run into the living room where the screaming is coming from Rose is sat on the sofa she looks perfectly fine "I hope your going to pay for the door to be fixed" she says i give her a half smile "I owe you?" She rolls her eyes i look up at the telly "What the fuck are you watching?" Frank asks her "Oh hey Frank, I'm just preparing myself for birth" she smiles watching the telly "Wow" i say looking at the telly.

I sit on the sofa next to Rose and I'm in awe a big smile forms on my face "Now that is nice looking women" i say smiling "Trevor that's a vagina" Rose says looking at me funny Frank laughs "It's so perfect" just as i say that the women pushes the head of the baby out "THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING" i yell i look over the Frank who runs out the room Rose turns the telly off and laughs "Are you sure you still want the baby? I ask her she rolls her eyes and points to her belly "A little late to back out now"

I lean down to her belly "Hey little one its uncle T here, I'm the one that's going to teach you to shoot your first deer" i feel a thud on the back of my head "Ouch!" I say holding my head "Let's just hope you haven't got your mommy's temper" i quickly dodge Rose's hand that is coming towards to me i point and chuckle "I saw that one coming" next thing i know i'm holding my shin "I can't believe you kicked me" i say fake crying Frank comes walking back in the room Rose turns to him "Feel better?" He holds his stomach and nods "Well lets just hope you never have kids" we both laugh

✨Rose's POV✨

"Well since my front door is broken now, Frank can i stop at yours tonight?" I smile at him "Sure anything for my favourite friend" he smiles back Trevor starts coughing "You are NOT allowed to have favourites Mr Clinton anyway I'm Rose's favourite" Trevor says i just give him a serious look "You are ringing a company to get my door fixed and you are staying here until its fixed" i smile at him he rolls his eyes "Yes boss" i walk upstairs to grab some stuff to take to Frank's i pack some clean clothes and my toothbrush i also grab my hospital bag too i walked downstairs to see some men working on my front door.

"I'm ready" i say struggling with my bags Frank hurries over to help "Are you running away?" Trevor asks me i roll my eyes and smile "No this is a bag for my clothes and that bag is my hospital bag" Frank gives me a worried look "Don't worry it's just incase" I reassure Frank he looks relieved "Yeah we don't want you giving birth when daddy isn't around" Trevor says as he slings his arm around me i give him a death glare which causes him to move his arm and hold his hands up "You want me to drive you to Franks?" Trevor offers i shake my head "You are staying here until my door is fixed" i point at him

"I'll call us a cab" Frank smiles i nod "Trevor we are out of beer since you drank it all last night so just help yourself to anything but i better have food when i get back" i tell him sternly he just smiles i give him a hug and kiss on cheek he stands there holding his cheek like a love sick puppy i giggle and stare at him for a few seconds "Cabs here" Frank tells me breaking the moment "Right well you know where i am if you need me and if Mike comes back let him know where i am"

✨Michael's POV✨

"It's done Dave"
"Now that wasn't so hard was it?"
"They was about to cut me open for an autopsy"
"Well not everyone can say they have been dead twice and came back"
"This isn't funny Dave don't contact me again"

I end the phone call i tell the cab to pull round the corner from my house so i can gather my thoughts Rose must have so many questions i walk up my drive and see a couple of men working on my front door "What the hell happened here?" I ask flinging my arms into the air "Oh hey Mikey, um funny story i thought Rose was in trouble so i broke down your front door" Trevor tells me with a half smile "Oh great and how much is this going to cost?" I ask annoyed "Oh um I'm paying Rose told me i had to" i feel a small smile form on my face knowing this isn't coming out of my pocket i walk in my front door "Honey I'm home" but I don't get a response

"Rose isn't here" Trevor tells me i give him a puzzled look "Well where is she?" I ask "Oh shes at Franks yeah shes spending the night there" i nod "Great so my first night home and I'm alone" i say plopping down on the sofa "So where was you? Seen anyone special? Do anything nice?" Trevor asks while he's going through my cupboards "Whats with all the questions? Can't i just relax?"

✨Trevor's POV✨

"RELAX? You want to relax? Well Mikey lets fucking relax, never mind Rose has been worried sick about! Or you haven't been answering her calls but yeah just sit on your lazy old arse and RELAX" i say annoyed Mike just looks at me shocked "You know you should appreciate Rose a lot more then you do!" He stands up and walks towards me "You need to remember who's house you're in and who the fuck you're talking to Trevor" i scoff "Oh you think you're so high and mighty because you faked your death for all this fake plastic shit? Left me and Rose, we fucking mourned you, you selfish prick! And let's not forget that one of us actually died!" I say pushing him "Don't push me T seriously I've had enough of people thinking they can tell me what to do!" He shouts at me

"What the fuck does that mean huh what you going to do Mikey hit me? Go on because right now nothing would make me happier to kick the shit out of you right now!" I turn away before i get too heated he scoffs "You're jealous this is what this is about" i turn back to him giving him a funny look "Jealous of what?" I ask "Me and Rose you can't stand the fact she chose me and not you, I'm not stupid T i see the way you look at her and the way flirt with her right in front of me while she is pregnant with MY child!" I laugh "You think i do that to annoy you? Or because I'm jealous? Please i could have had Rose all those years ago" i tell him i see him clench his jaw "In fact you don't even deserve a girl like Rose you should have stuck with your whore of a wife!" I feel Mike's fist collide with my face i get a metallic taste in my mouth i feel my lip and see blood on my fingers "Oh well done Mikey just what you fucking wanted" and with that i storm out

✨Michael's POV✨

"T, I'm sorry!" I yell but he leaves anyway i yell out of frustration and go for a bottle of whiskey only to find I have none "Fucking great" i say slamming the cupboard door shut i sigh "Sir the doors fixed" i nod "I'm sorry if you heard the disagreement my friend and I had" the man shakes his head "You haven't got to tell me anything all i need to know is who's paying the bill" i nod and sigh "That would be me" i sign the paper and show the workers out i close the door walk upstairs falling onto my bed I'm so ready for today to be over.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.9K 400 20
Book One! You are Trevor Phillips girlfriend (below the age of 30), and you are really good friends with Michael 'Townley' De Santa. This story will...
11.9K 316 24
[PRE LUDENDORFF - POST GAME] when amanda meets michael, he's a drug she can't get enough of. now, two kids, a whole lot of affairs and some heists la...
8K 245 8
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ michael de santa x fem!reader in which a girl falls for her best friend's dad .. lol lowercase intended
1.3K 35 5
After the final GTA heist, the group mends their own ways until a suspicious act occurs. The three get back together but some closer than others. Mic...