𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇

By taettoess

His slender hands which was now covered with blood traced along her face. "Call me a monster one more time, a... More

||Intro||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A little spoiler
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 35

7.5K 316 72
By taettoess

Y/n POV

Next morning

I was walking with Jungkook.
He had come to pick me up from my house.

It was late night,even though he said he'll come in the morning,but atleast he came and I'm happy for that.

We walked to a club,he said Jimin owns this Club,so he's sure that he could find Jimin here.

The we I step on to the club,the guards bow at Jungkook,he didn't even spare a glance at them.

The club was crowed with young girls and boy. They were either making out or dancing like there's no tomorrow.

The club was lighted up with pink and purple neon lights,which gave it an aesthetic look to it. Loud music blasting on speakers,while there was a young DJ boy on a stage.
Everything you could imagine at a club was perfectly designed in.

Jungkook straight headed to the bartender,and he looked at him.

"S-sir?"

"Quit stuttering,and answer me like a man" Jungkook said in cold tone,making the poor bartender gulp.

"Where's Jimin?" He asked.

"Boss is in the VIP section,I'll tell him,that You sir is here" he went to walk towards the VIP section,but only to stopped by Jungkook.

"No,I'll go there by myself" jungkook said and grabbed my hand,not in a harsh way and dragged me towards the VIP section.

There he was...

Jimin with 4 girls besides him and one girl on his lap.

He was busy flirting with the girls. He did not see us.

"JIMIN-SSI" Jungkook screamed making me flinch at his voice,he smiled at his hyung.

Jimin too got startled. He looked at us in a surprised way and suddenly stood up not bothering about the girl on his lap,she had already fallen on the ground.

"YAH? JUNGKOOK?" They did a bro hug while I was watching them with a smile on my face.

"Ayoo,Y/n... what's up,so glad to see you again" he smiled at me making his eyes go into a crescent shape.

We talked for hours.

Jimin apologized me for being a dick to me,the last day we met,we did not end up well,he had scolded me,but I forgave him.
He is not a bad guy after all.

Jungkook and Jimin started drinking and Jungkook offered me vodka. I have zero control over my body when I drink intoxicated drinks but I drank it hoping I would forget everything atleast for some couple of hours.

Jimin said that he knows where the other members are and he said we'll meet up again by tomorrow.

And with that we drank a hell lot.

Since Jimin and Jungkook Hugh alcohol tolerance,they were still talking.while I was taking more shots.

"Y/n that's enough" a hand stopped me from taking more alcohol in to my mouth.

It was blurry.

I look on to see Two Jungkooks looking at me with concern.

I laughed.

Jungkook's POV

Y/n was drinking too much,she was laughing for nothing while holding her stomach.

I chuckled.

This was my first time seeing her like this. Messy bun on her hair,she is sweating,she looked hot and also very cute.

She started blabbering nonsense like a baby while pouting. Her body swaying right to left as she was trying to keep her self together.

"Yah,get your self together,you have to go to your house,you can't go like this,your mother will keep you outside your house,the whole night" I said.

She looked at me,and suddenly started hiccuping.

Jimin was enjoying too much by seeing her state.

"So y/n tell me what do you find attractive in Jungkook?" He asked while I glared at him.

He is making use of her being drunk.

"Dude seriously?" I asked.

"Stop it,this is once in a blue moon chance,don't let me pass it,"he said.

Aish,this Jimin.

"Ummm,his neck tattoo,I like it" she said.

Damn she likes my tattoo.

I smiled happily.

Jimin asked way too much questions from her. And all of them were dirty ones.

Him and his corrupted mind.

Before he could ask more questions,I took Y/n out of the club,her parents must be worried,she was already getting so many calls.

Her right hand was on my neck while I supported her to walk.

"Jungkook make sure you drop her to house,otherwise she'll go somewhere else" I heard jimin shouting.

I look back to see him crossing his arms in his chest leaning on the wall.

"What do you think? I'll just drop her on the road? I'm not that stupid" I said.

Y/n suddenly stopped moving.

"Y/n you ok?" I asked,looking her face. She looked pale.

"Umm I-I" she didn't finished her sentence.

Before I knew it,there was vomit on my coat. I backed away trying to wipe my self.

Jimin's loud laughing echoed through the whole club,making all the people to look at me and y/n. The music had stopped,it was only Jimin's laughters echoing.

The guards helped y/n. While I glared at Jimin who was laughing like an idiot.

I looked on to y/n.

"Y/n you good right?" She didn't say anything though.

I removed my black coat which was covered with her vomit.

I removed my leather gloves and went towards the wash room to clean myself,while telling jimin and the guards to keep an eye on her.

I washed my hands and my black shirt which had stains of her vomit.

I smiled.

Looking at the mirror,I stared at it.

She likes my neck tattoo.

I looked at my neck and touch my neck tattoo.

It Surely is hot.

I smirked.

The guards helped y/n to get on to the car with me. Jimin waved goodbye at me,and I started driving off,but to my house.

I texted her mum saying that I'll be taking y/n to my house,and she was ok with that. Probably she knew y/n that had stayed with us for past days so she don't have to worry.

I stopped at my house.

Y/n was sleeping soundlessly. I looked at her. I removed her messy bun and caress her hair.

I took her out from the car and took her inside my house,smiling.

______\\\_____

Hey hey.

It's me, your author nim...

How you guys doing??? Y'all miss tae right??? I found this pic of Taehyung in priterest,this is sooo good. He look like a rockstar ㅎㅎ.

Btw,stay hydrated. And LOVE YOUR SELF!!!

(Y/n be like ⬇️ with Jayyykayyyyy,she's living her life)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 225 22
you can do some weird things for love - "jimin, where did you go?" i ask as he walks in. his face is bleeding and he has bloody knuckles. "mimi?" "w...
250K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
781 85 18
"I still want love, Yoongi." "Even if it hurts?" he asks. "Love isn't supposed to hurt." she softly says. Yoongi suddenly utters, "Then why the hell...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...