Izuku, The Heroic Sephiroth(I...

By JasonNava7

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless boy taking general courses, finds his girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu (unknowingly bra... More

Chapter 1: Heartbroken
Information
Chapter 2: The Start of a New Hero
Chapter 3: Camp Attack Pt.1 A Child's New Reemergence
Chapter 4: Camp Attack Pt. 2 Cruel Revelations
Chapter 6: Camp Attack Pt. 4 Time to Close the Curtains
Chapter 7: A Talk with Friends and Motherhood Restored
Chapter 8: Rock Lock Shot Down
Chapter 9: Izuku's New Daughter
Chapter 10: Hassaiki Raid Pt. 1 Nefarious Plans Rise
Chapter 11: Hassaikai Raid Pt 2. The Final Battle
Chapter 12: Reunion of Lost Hearts and Epilogue

Chapter 5: Camp Attack Pt. 3 Enemy Turned Bigger Enemy

3.8K 60 45
By JasonNava7

Bakugou: What the hell do you have to say to me?!

Todoroki: It's about Sephiroth.

Bakugou's eyes widened, but soon turned into a grimace.

Bakugou: What about that him?!

Todoroki: You, my father and I all hate Sephiroth with a burning desire to kill him. You said you wanted to prove you were the strongest, yet he came into the picture and took that title away. He exposed me and my father in public! He shamed us! We have turned from famous to infamous! Because of HIM!

Bakugou: The only reason you're villains is because you, your dad, and many other fuckers like you are pieces of shit. You still would have been a hero if you hadn't gone and done that shit to Ponytail and Vault Boy.

Todoroki: Oh, Yes. Togata. so easy to frame with me. Drugging him and adding an inhibitor chip into his brain worked like a charm. I didn't want him or his family to feel bad so I had to....well eliminate them, but keep Togata alive. They were glitches to this system after all. Too bad for him. The only ones that believed that he's innocent are those at Nighteye's Agency and his friends, Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hado. He's in a prison cell not far from here, serving his sentence. When the times comes that is, that is.

Bakugou: You suck if you can't even move evidence away from you! Anyway, what's with the scars. Gonna tell me how you got those scars like the Joker!? At least try to be fucking original, you bitch!! And what the hell do you mean by when the time comes?!

Todoroki: Did you even stop to think where that chip is right now at this very moment?

Bakugou: Why would I even give a damn rat's ass about where a piece of metal is?!

Todoroki and his father looked at each other and they began to laugh like psychopaths.

Todoroki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!What an idiot!

Hellshire: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you hear this fool, Shoto?!

Bakugou was twitching in his seat from rage and he demanded to be let out and soon the locks on his chair were removed as he attacked his former classmate.

Bakugou: Get this one thing straight, IcyHot.....I'LL NEVER JOIN THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! I'LL PROVE THAT I AM FAR BETTER THAN THAT SILVER HAIRED SHITHOLE AS A HERO!!! NOW DIE!!

Todoroki can only facepalm and shake his head side to side.

Shigaraki: It's always the same with you heroes. Always the predictable one. Hellshire, show him what your new suit can do.

The hero turned villain cracked his fists and used maximum output on his flames

Hellshire: With pleasure.

The tail of his suit extended and pierced through Bakugou in midair as blood began to spill.

Bakugou: W-What the?!

Todoroki: We're done, Bakugou. You have been of no use to us. Feel free to die anytime. Your death will slow and you will beg for us to keep you alive.

They were alerted by the sound of teleporting and they looked and were frightened.

Shigaraki: S-Sephiroth!!

Izuku smirked at them as he out his sword on his shoulder.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): You must be the League of Villains. Your reputation precedes you. I'm here to put an end to your schemes.

Shigaraki: Unfortunately for you, Sephiroth, there is no escape from here. YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE! GET READY TO DIE!

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Surrender. Resisting will do you no good. I defeated your muscle man, Muscular with ease. What makes you think you can beat me.

Mr. Compress: Cold-Fire, is the remote ready?

Mr Compress whispered and Todoroki responded in a low tone of voice back at him.

Todoroki: Of course. I have activated Togata's inhibitor chip as soon as he got here. All we have to do is buy time until he gets here.

Izuku then grimaced at Todoroki as he heard that with his advanced hearing. Todoroki is a dangerous man. A double-crosser.

Izuku's mindscape: That must mean that Mirio didn't rape Momo! Todoroki must have somehow got the guy at his most vulnerable and implanted it, making him his puppet. Todoroki raped Momo alongside him, but he wanted him to take the fall. Once Togata gets here, I have to find a way to remove that chip. Todoroki, you WILL pay for your crimes. Against me, against Mirio and ESPECIALLY AGAINST MOMO!

Todoroki: What's wrong Sephiroth? Are you scared?

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I am not frightened by you or anyone here. I am simply calculating some things in my mind. I heard your little scheme and if you're going to bring Togata here, be my guest. However, I still find all of you playthings. I am surprised by you. . . . .Todoroki and Endeavor. Pulling off a stunt like this. Must have taken a lot of time.

Todoroki: Well, I guess that what happens when you ruined our lives!!

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I have done no such thing. You ruined your lives the moment you committed such atrocities. I merely exposed them.

Todoroki: That's what you'll pay for. You will PAY! FOR ALL OF THIS! WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE, YOU WEED!

Izuku paid close attention to what he said. In a split second, Izuku had Bakugou slumped over his shoulder unconscious, but healed.

Spinner: What?! He got pierced by Hellshire's tail! How is that gaping hole in his chest gone!?

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I have already said this once before. I am far superior to what you are or what you ever will be. I defeated 10 of your Nomu, who had quirks capable of killing All Might. I am a far ranking opponent. An anomaly to everyone else. So, are you truly prepared to throw your life away for whatever ridiculous cause you're doing this for?

Shigaraki: Why--?

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Wait, I just remembered something. . .I don't give a shit. Why? Because your opinion is shitty and wrong. Just like ET for the Atari.

Hellshire: I will kill you for ruining my fame! My chance to become the Number 1 Hero!

Izuku(As Sephiroth) Didn't know you would actually care about such a thing. What dickheads.

Shigaraki: LET'S SIC HIM!

The villainous Todoroki duo immediately shot flames only for Izuku to dodge.

Toga then attempted to stab him until he moved out of the way and punched her in the gut.

Spinner: This guy's too much! Shigaraki we need and could use some serious help right abou---!!,

Izuku then cut Spinner's back open, making blood gush out of his body quickly as he fell to the floor of the bar.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Don't worry about help. What you should be worried about is going through a whole round with me as your enemy.

Todoroki: FUCK YOU, YOU CUCKER!!

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Last time I checked, you guys were the cuckers and I am the fighter.

They all began to rush him, just like the Nomu did back in the forest

Izuku(As Sephiroth): How very dull. At least provide me with SOME entertainment.

Shigaraki found his opening and tried to use his quirk on Izuku as he started choking his throat. However, they quickly grew startled as they realized his quirk wasn't working on him.

Shigaraki: W-What?! Why isn't my quirk working?! Did you erase it?!

Izuku(As Sephiroth): No, your quirk is fine. I told many others before. I am no ordinary person. Meaning your quirk doesn't on me at all. I suggested that you surrender, but did you? No you did not. This is your last chance. The League of Villains don't have to face me or die. Just turn yourselves in.

Mr. Compress: And what makes you think that we will ever surrender to the authorities, heroes or you?!

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Because....Magic Mike, I am being nice today.

Todoroki: Not after what you did to us!

Izuku was getting really tired of the bi colored haired quirk user and his father. However, Izuku realized that these villain, with the exception of Todoroki and Hellshire, are pretty much brain-dead when it comes to planning. So who is behind all of this?

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Who is your true leader? Shigaraki couldn't have come up with this on the fly since he appears to be retarded.

Shigaraki: Screw you.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Oh sorry, I meant mentally challenged.

Toga: Like we'll tell you, cutie! Now give me your blood. I want to taste how delicious it is, seeing as how it comes from a hottie like you.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Sorry, but I can't. I have someone special waiting.

Toga: I don't care! Give me your blood!

Izuku raised his palm out and he froze her in midair.

Izuku: Good grief.

He then moved a single finger and he threw her at the TV that was hanging.

Her body fell and planted itself on the floor and the TV came crumbling after, The TV didn't fall on her, but some bottles did.

Izuku: Guess that was your big break on TV. Say goodbye to prime time, bitch. By the way, Shigaraki, out those drinks on Todoroki's tab. He might try to roofie another girl again.

Todoroki: All right, smartass! If it's a fight you want it a fight you are surely going to get.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Bring on the heat, ashy boy. What I am about to do is not for the faint of heart, but I am about to execute Order 66 on you.

Todoroki began to shoot his flames at him while all Izuku did was deflect them with his hand.

Todoroki: What are you gonna do?! Huh?! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!

He then felt his wrist being grabbed as he smashed Todoroki into his dad and sent them in a downward spiral.

Izuku(As Sephiroth) I am going to tell you what I am going to do. I am going to kick your prissy little asses, send those asses to jail and get your mother out of the psychiatric ward.

Todoroki and Hellshire got up and began to fire up their quirk to their limit.

Hellshire: We will prove that we are superior!

Izuku didn't even budge. He knew he had a last resort up his sleeve.

Todoroki: Shigaraki, Mr. Compress! Hold this prick off while we charge our dual ultimate to it's strongest!

Shigaraki: It will be a cinch! Hhaaaaaaagh!

They both attacked Izuku for who knows how many times but Izuku was not having any of that.

Izuku then grabbed Shigaraki by hair and began to swing him in circles.

Izuku: Yee-haw, pardner! Ride that horse!

Izuku then threw Shigaraki, who flew and whose head crashed into the TV.

Izuku: I knew villains got their schtick from horror movies!

Mr. Compress: Allow to show you my best magic trick! Sephiroth, meet Boulder Station!

Mr. Compress then lighty tossed a small glowing blue marble over Izuku's cranium and the marble blew up. And in it's place was a boulder as big as Mt. Lady's head in her giant form and gravity soon took effect and began to fall. Izuku then caught the rock with one hand as he looked at Mr. Compress, who was lightly fidgeting.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I always did have a soft spot for hard rock.

Shigaraki, in demented rage stood up and used his quirk on the TV decaying it as his eyes appeared to be glowing red.

Shigaraki: TAKE US SERIOUSLY!! YOUR LIFE WILL FALL TO US IF YOU DON'T!! AND ENOUGH OF YOU WITH THOSE STUPID LITTLE QUIPS, YOU BUFFOON!!

Izuku: Oh woe is me. Whatever shall I do? Oh, Juliet, sweet Juliet! I may never look at with the moonlight again!

Todoroki/Hellshire: TOO BAD YOU WON'T GET TO SAY YOUR GOODBYES!! NOW BURN!! DOUBLE PROMINENCE BURN!!!

Izuku was about to fight back until he was met with a punch to the face and fazed through the father son prominence burn.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Oof.

He looked up and saw a face he didn't recognize but remembered Awase's description. This was the poor who is being hypnotized.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): You must me Mirio Togata. Sorry, your head got wrapped into all of this.

Mirio did not respond. Shigaraki began to laugh maniacally as well.

Shigaraki: Well done, Lemillion! I must say, you are really impressive having come here all the way from your cell!

Togata did respond.

As Mirio's back was turned to him, Izuku caught glimpse of a blinking red bump on his skin, specifically where is hair and neck met. It was a subtle spot to put it. Izuku had a new plan.

Find a way to get that chip out of his neck, get Bakugou's ass back to his classmates, give the chip as evidence of his innocence and still kick ass. Mirio then turned around to face Izuku as he then shouted.

Mirio: POOWWWEEEERRR!!!!

Mirio then ran at Izuku as Izuku somehow knew this was going to happen. What was a newfound shock for him was that Mirio fazed through him before he tried to land a throw a lethal punch and Izuku caught it.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Let me help you. You're not yourself right now.

Mirio: I will fight for the cause.

Todoroki: Looks like my plan is falling into place.

Izuku and Mirio were not even making contact. They kept fazing through their attacks. Izuku saw a perfect opening and he drew his "Mad Hatter's Blade".

Izuku then teleported behind Mirio, who was caught off guard.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I'm sorry I had to do this.

He then slit the back of Mirio's neck and pulled out the inhibitor chip as he quickly grabbed Mirio's neck, which was oozing with blood and began to heal it.

Izuku had used a spell to send Mirio into unconsciousness and lied him gently next to Bakugou.

Izuku: Are you now considering surrender?

Todoroki: Just when things are perfectly going well? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!

At that moment, All Might had crashed into the bar with his signature smile, landing a punch on Endeavor.

AM: I AM HERE!! IT'S OVER ENDEAVOR! YOUR TURN TO VILLAINY WILL END HERE!!

Hellshire: ENDEAVOR IS NO MORE!! NOW THERE IS ONLY HELLSHIRE!! IF I CANNOT BEAT YOUR AS YOUR HEROIC RIVAL, THEN I SHALL BEAT YOU AS YOUR VILLAINOUS ENEMY.

They both rushed each other and they began to fight at full strength.

The other pros immediately began fight the other villains as Izuku carried both UA students on his shoulders and ran out of the bar.

Izuku then saw the media recording as he saw some other UA student hiding. He then teleported to them and handed them the students. He then walked to Momo and placed something in her hand.

She then looked and saw the chip in her hand. She was about to ask him what it was for until he beat her to the punch.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Todoroki and Endeavor have become villains. That chip was used to mind control Togata. He controlled Mirio in order for him to do what he did to you. Apparently, they have a grudge against me. Ms. Yaoyorozu, I want you to hold on to chip so that Todoroki and Endeavor can be placed in prison for good.

Momo: Thank you, Mr. Sephiroth. For everything you have done since you saved I-Island.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I had to save them from Wolfram. I am not letting them get hurt. Just like I am not letting your precious Izuku get hurt. Wait, a little while longer. I am sure he will forgive you.

Momo bowed as she thanked him until the entire bar he was at just blew up and everyone in it was all scattered.

Izuku wasn't fazed as he focused on who blew the bar apart and caused the damage. He then looked up and saw a man in a tuxedo float down and spread his arms as he walked towards all Might. The other heroes quickly evacuated every other hero and villain as they were all knocked out.

AM: NOOOOOOO!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEFEATED!! WHY AND HOW ARE YOU ALIVE, ALL FOR ONE??!!

AFO: Hello, my nemesis. It's been so long since our last scuffle.

-End of Chapter-

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to give my other stories some love. See you guys in the next chapter. Peace!

Also here's a question. What if Kirby absorbed Goku?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 518 10
"I know my priorities, I know what I need to do to become a hero. I have a clear goal of my future. So... Why can't I get you out of my head?" A todo...
4.9K 262 31
Shoto Todoroki is rich and famous, he's a bad boy who never shows love to others. When he joins an exchange student program to get away from his abus...
19.6K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...
74.6K 1.7K 29
For a while now, Todoroki has been in love with Yaoyorozu but for some reason can't tell her. On the other hand Yaoyorozu has been struggling to keep...