【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 009

1.4K 40 6
By Fantasyfanfic10

BROTHERS OF MONSTA X

It's 4:00 in the morning. Monsta X is getting ready to go to Seventeen's headquarters. It is a straight 3 hours drive from their place to reach the headquarters.

I.M.:
Hyungwon hyung are you okay?

Hyungwon:
I feel scared. I hope they don't do anything to her. Also her connection with Yoshi is making me go crazy.

Shownu:
Calm down. Once we reach there and see Y/n, we will talk about it.

Minhyuk:
I think she knows nothing about him being in mafia. They haven't shared anything like that to each other.

Kihyun:
Even if she knows about it, she would've stayed away from him.

Jooheon:
Just drive faster Minhyuk! I can't wait to see what's happening. I hope she will be fine. She is a strong girl.

Some of the Seventeen members are already awake. They are in the living room discussing about the weapon dealing with EXO.

Seungcheol:
Is she awake yet?

Mingyu:
No, she isn't.

Dino:
What are you going to do with her anyway?

Joshua:
You will know soon kid.

Dino:
I'm not a kid.

Hoshi:
Yes , you are one who always fall in Jun's pranks.

Minghao:
Where I'd Woozi Hyung? Didn't he told us about finding more info on Y/n?

Hoshi:
I think he is doing something. Let's just wait until he is done.

Seungcheol:
D.K., go and wake her up. It's already 7.

D.K.:
Okay Hyung. I'll go now.

As he went upstairs, they heard their door bell ringing. It shocked them all, cause no one knows about this place except for them , Monsta X & Park Bogum. If any of them is coming they will inform them about their arrival.

Jeonghan:
I'll go and get the door.

Dino:
I'll also come with you Hyung.

Those two said as they made their way towards the door. At the same time they heard some noises upstairs.

Seungcheol:
Jun, Hoshi and Minghao go upstairs and check what is happening there.

Jeonghan and Dino came back with Monsta X behind them. Seungcheol looked confused on why they are here suddenly.

Seungcheol:
What happened hyung? Is there any problem?

Shownu:
Just tell me if you guys kidnapped a girl yesterday.

Joshua:
Yes, but why are you asking hyung?

Shownu:
Because-

???:
Hyungwon!

Seokmin went upstairs to your room to see if you are awake. As he entered your room he stared at your sleeping figure , thinking what will his brothers do to you if you wake up. He noticed you squinting your eyes and opening them. You studied your surroundings before making a move.

D.K.:
Hi I'm D.K. I came here to take you downstairs.

Y/n:
I'm not coming.

D.K.:
Then you leave me no choice Y/n.

He said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your bed. Taking this opportunity you stepped on his foot and pushed him to the bed. You ran to the door, opened it quickly and ran awake from there.

D.K.:
Stay right there Kim Y/n!

Y/n:
So you want it in a hard way. Bring it on.

You looked around to see a vase in the table. You took it and threw it towards him. He dodged it and attacked you at full force. You blocked him and pushed him inside the door nearby you. You started to run towards the stairs. As you were about to go near there, you saw 3 figures approaching you. One of them was familiar to you, cause you saw him on the night you got kidnapped by them.

Jun:
What do you think you are doing?

Hoshi:
Stay right there! If you move you have to face the consequences!

Jun:
Hold her you two!

Minghao and Hoshi came to you. Minghao gone behind you and held you by your hands. As Hoshi was near you, you kicked him in the stomach and stepped on Minghao's foot making him leave the grip on you. You run forward and Jun stopped you by holding your waist.

Y/n:
Let go of me! Or else you will face the  consequences!

Jun:
Oh really! What can you do?! Huh?!

Y/n:
Well I can do this!

You turned around facing him and kicked him on his stomach. You are shocked that he didn't move an inch.

Jun:
Shocked? Now come with me before I do anything to you doll!

Y/n:
No I won't! Let go of me you idiot!

Jun:
I'll do it in a hard way then.

He let go of your waist and dragged you by your hand. You tried to wiggle out of his grip. The more you tried, the more stronger his grip becomes. As you reached the middle of the stairs, you saw a familiar figure talking to someone.

Y/n:
Hyungwon!

Monsta X:
Y/n!

With all your strength, you pushed Jun away from you and ran towards Hyungwon. Jun was startled from your sudden action ,so as Seventeen. The other 3 also came downstairs to see what was happening. You hugged Hyungwon and cried on his shoulders. He hugged you back and tried to calm you down.

???:
Seungcheol hyung! We have a problem-

He stopped as he saw how the situation got worse.

Yesterday at Woozi Room

Woozi was in his room trying to find information about you. He was so frustrated after seeing you with Bogum and Monsta X members. As he entered the name as "Chae Y/n" , he got the information he wanted. So he started to search a lot about you under that name.

Woozi:
She is really their sister. I'm gonna tell Hyung about it tomorrow early in the morning. Ugh! What will happen if they know about us kidnapping her. Joshua Hyung even warned them like an idiot.

After that he slept and woke up due to the noises that heard. He opened his door a little to see what was happening. He saw you fighting D.K. , Hoshi and Minghao. He saw how you tried to defend yourself from Jun. He took the files and gone downstairs.

Woozi:
Seungcheol hyung! We have a problem- oh no.

He stopped as he saw how the situation got worse. Shownu was eyeing the Hacker to continue what he was about to say.

Woozi:
We made a mistake Hyung. She is Hyungwon hyung's sister Chae Y/n. I cannot find that because the name you guys gave me was Kim Y/n.

Jeonghan:
But her name there is given as Kim Y/n. If you don't believe me ask her then.

Shownu:
Now someone explain why did you kidnap her in first place?

Seungcheol:
Well, first everyone take a seat. You too Y/n.

You turned your head and saw what he was about to tell. You held onto your brother's hand tightly.

Hyungwon:
Just calm down a little. Just try to answer our questions.

Y/n:
Okay. I'll try.

You took a one last glance at Seungcheol before sitting in between your brother and Shownu. Shownu had his hands around your shoulder to keep calm. Meanwhile Minhyuk noticed the bruise on The8's jaw.

Minhyuk:
What happened to your jaw The8?

Minghao:
Ask the one who is sitting near your leader.

Y/n:
It was your fault. I did nothing.

You said in a small voice. Everyone heard it because of the silence that is spread in the room. Minghao did nothing but to glare at you. You didn't dare to look up at them because you are scared to do that. Scared to meet their cold and deadly eyes. You know what is coming next when Shownu opened is mouth.

Shownu:
Now explain before it goes out of hand and while I'm being calm!

You have never seen him yelling. It made you flinch a little. He noticed it and rubbed your shoulder with the hand he wrapped around you.

Seungcheol:
It was a misunderstanding hyung. If we knew that she is connected to you, we wouldn't have done this.

Hyungwon:
SHE IS MY SISTER FOR GODS SAKE SEUNGCHEOL! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO CALMLY?!

You are scared to see this situation. You hugged Shownu tightly and sobbed a little cause you are scared to death that something will happen if someone didn't stop Hyungwon.

Kihyun:
Stop it Hyungwon! She is scared! Just let him explain. Continue Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:
We kidnapped her to get revenge from Treasure. They intertwined in our weapon dealing and made us cancel it. Since the Japanese members of Treasure are close to her, we thought of kidnapping her and make them suffer.

Jeonghan:
What he said is true hyung. We didn't knew that she is your sister.

Jooheon:
Are you close to Treasure? Just tell me that answer Y/n!

He asked in his calm yet threatening voice making you shiver. He called you by your name didn't help the fear that you held in. You answered him with your shaking voice.

Y/n:
I honestly don't know what they are talking about oppa. Who is Treasure?

I.M.:
This won't end in a easy way then. Where is her phone?

Woozi:
I have it. Here you go hyung

He opened your phone since you didn't use a password. He gone to the gallery and showed you a picture of you and Yoshi in the mall with the other Japanese members.

Y/n:
They are innocent. Don't involve them in this talk oppa!

Mingyu:
They are so innocent (sarcastic)

Y/n:
Shut up if you don't want to end up like The8.

Mingyu:
Like you could do that! Try me little girl!

Y/n:
You -

Shownu:
Shut up you two. Y/n, they are one of the most dangerous mafias in the world.

Jooheon:
Why are you defending them? They are not like what you think Y/n!

At this point you started to cry and fell down to the floor. You don't know who to believe. Yoshi and his friends or your brother and his friends who you thought as your family.

Y/n:
I still don't understand what you guys are telling.

Kihyun:
Princess! Stop crying

He said as he hugged you. You hugged him back and buried your face in his chest. He patted your back to comfort you.

Y/n:
Oppa! Please wake me up if it's a dream. I don't understand a single thing. Are those friends of mine are Mafia?

Woozi:
Sadly it's a yes Y/n. If you don't believe me or us read this file and see  it yourself.

Kihyun released you and pulled you to your feet. You took the file from his hand and started to read it. Tears started to come out of your eyes. Even though you wiped it more came out from your eyes. Monsta X can't see you like this. This just remembered them of the past where you suffered from memory loss.

Y/n:
Why this has to be true. My first friend that I made myself turned out to be a mafia! Why this has to happen only to me! Why the hell did he hide it !

Woozi:
They still don't know that you are connected to Monsta X Y/n.

Joshua:
They would have known it by now. We warned them do you all remember  !

Seungcheol:
What are we going to do now ?!

Shownu:
You are staying with us for a week Y/n. I'm not going to take no as an answer.

Y/n:
Do whatever you want oppa. I won't oppose you.

Minhyuk:
We are sorry Y/n. I know that you wanted to live alone but things happened.

Y/n:
Don't apologize. Ask those idiots to apologize to me!

Mingyu:
Who are you calling an idiot, you idiot?

Y/n:
Shut up and apologize before I break your bones giant! Not him alone all of you guys have to apologize to me.

Seungcheol:
Excuse me little girl. We are elder than you by years, yet you are asking us to apologize!

Y/n:
You guys are the ones who kidnapped me without even a clue

Jooheon:
And also for threatening us for staying away from your business.

He said with a smirk and pulled you towards him. He wrapped his arm around you and winked at you. You understood what he meant and played along with him.

Dino:
Not you too Hyung! Shownu Hyung help us.

Shownu:
Don't you dare drag me in this. This counts for you both too.

Y/n:
No worries. We won't do that even if you want to.

Mingyu:
Ugh! She is really something doesn't she?

Minghao:
Actually Y/n, you need to apologize to me, D.K. , Jun and Hoshi.

Y/n:
By the way, can you all introduce yourself to me. I don't know any of your names except for The8.

Hyungwon:
You don't need to know them tho!

Seventeen:
HYUNG! WE ARE NOT THAT BAD!

Hyungwon:
I know how much bad you guys can get. Can we go now Y/n?

Y/n:
Where is my backpack?

Shownu:
Aish! Isn't it in your home?

Y/n:
No. As far as I remember this guy took that!

You said as you pointed to Vernon.

Vernon:
I didn't have it now. Ask Woozi Hyung.

Y/n:
Who is Woozi?

Woozi:
It's me. Wait a few minutes here. I'll get that for you.

Seungcheol:
Do you really need to know our names?

Y/n:
Well ,it's not bad making new friends right?

Seungcheol:
Well boys let's introduce ourselves. I'm Seungcheol. You can call me S.coups.

Jeonghan:
My name is Jeonghan. One of your kidnapper.

Joshua:
The name is Joshua. (Shakes your hand)

Hoshi:
I'm Soonyoung. You can call me Hoshi. But I preferred to be called as Tiger.

Y/n:
But you look like a cute little hamster.

Jun:
You are correct. I'm Junhui. Call me Jun or Jun oppa.

Y/n:
That's so , no comments

Wonwoo:
I'm Wonwoo. It's nice to meet you.

DK:
I'm Seokmin. But I go by the name of DK or you can call me Dokyeom.

Mingyu:
I'm Mingyu. You can also call me giant since you are too cute.

Y/n:
Whether you like it or not I'm gonna call you that. Plus thanks for the compliment

Minghao:
I'm Minghao. You can also call me The8.

Vernon:
You can call me Hansol or Vernon.

Seungkwan:
I'm Seungkwan. I'm the loudest here.

Dino:
My name is Chan. You can call me Dino.

Jun:
He is our cute little dinosaur. He is our youngest.

Woozi:
Last but not least I'm Jihoon. You can call me Woozi. Here you go Y/n.

He said as he came downstairs and handed your bag to you.

Shownu:
We need to go now. Y/n, don't be sad.

Jeonghan:
Will we meet again next time Y/n?

Minhyuk:
Never in my whole life. Don't you dare flirt with her Jeonghan!

Hyungwon:
We will take our leave boys. We will meet later.

Y/n:
Does this also include me? Will I be able to meet them again?

Jooheon:
Study first. You have a semester in 2 months.

Y/n:
Okay. Bye guys.

You waved them goodbye. Monsta X bid their goodbye to them and went out to their cars with you. You are with Shownu, Hyungwon and Kihyun. Jooheon, Minhyuk and IM are coming in the other car.

Kihyun:
You need to explain a lot to us after we get to our place princess.

Hyungwon:
You need to tell the whole story and who do you know her other than the girls. (Cold tone)

Y/n:
I'll tell everything I know. (Shuttering)

Shownu:
Don't scare her you idiots. I believe in you that you will tell us the truth Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.6K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
103K 4.9K 28
"I like you..." A girl ships her male best friend with her crush. Started: Sep.9.2017 Ended: Apr.11.2018
55.4K 1.6K 35
Jeonghan lives a pretty good life. He has a large circle of supportive friends, everything at home is going well, he is getting good grades, etc. Des...
1.2M 37.4K 156
"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now." • Bang Chan x female o/c (no use of Y/N!!) • mostly social media chapters -> but also real l...