Rain

By LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... More

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
QuinceaƱera
Conflicts
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

babysitting

650 14 0
By LolKayy02

A couple of months later:

I had just finished my classes online for today, I changed into jeans, and a flower fitted top. Today I was going out of my comfort zone. My chest tattoo showing.

I hopped down stairs as conversation stopped making me stop. They were looking at me shocked.

"What?" I asked touching my face to see if there was something on there.

"You have a tattoo" Sebastian acknowledge choking up on his food.

"Yes, I got it years ago. It says you are a queen so walk your royalty" I took a seat beside Elijah.

"You look nice today" I checked out his outfit, he was wearing a black shirt showing off his sleeves of tattoos. Black jeans and sneakers. His curly hair pulled back into a man bun.

"So do you" Elijah complimented back. I smiled at him in return.

I wasn't really hungry this morning but I was about to eat a bagel cause why not.

"Today I have to take Amber for the weekend, I also have to fly to make alliances with this small mafia. I will need yall to watch Amber" Elijah said as I choked on my orange juice.

"Kids don't like me" I said wiping my mouth. "Of course they do your a likable person" Elizabeth spoke out.

"Kids are snotty and gross" Brandon said which made me laugh.

"You love amber" Diego pushed out. Brandon chuckled before putting his plate in the sink. "The last time I didn't give her a cookie she bit me"

"As she should" Mahal said shaking her head.

"Amber is a simple child just give her cookies and milk or shit and she'll watch some tv" Elijah said before getting up and leaving.

I mean what's the worse that could happen, if she's anything like Elijah should be chill

"Be safe, don't forget to call me." I said hugging Elijah goodbye.

"Let me know if something goes down" Elijah said pushing back from the hug.

I nodded as Elijah left Amber ran inside bursting through the doors.

"Devil child" Brandon greeted Amber crouching down to her level.

"Dummy" She spat out sticking her tongue at Brandon.

"Hey Amber want to make cookies?" I asked as she showed me a toothy smile and nodded happily.

I had no idea how to cook, I searched for a recipe into I found on on Pinterest.

I grabbed amber a step stool, as I tied the apron around her that I found in her toy bin she was ready to go.

I added the one cup of butter, sugar and brown sugar.

"Now stir this up" I instructed Amber as she started mixing it.

"Eli hugged you earlier, he doesn't like hugs. You must be special" Amber randomly ranted.

"He's my friend that came at a low point"

" I have a special friend" Amber blushed mixing the dry ingredients.

"What's her/ or his name" I said getting nosy.

"You gotta promise not to tell Eli" Amber stated seriously.

"I promise"

"His name is Hades, He's my best friend.. very best friend." She gushed over Hades.

"Sounds like a nice boy" I complimented. Earning a scowl from Amber.

"You got Eli, Hades is mine" Jealously leaking from her words making me chuckle.

As i was holding Amber hand, we were walking to Susan shop. I usually go with Elijah. So I thought why not bring Amber.

Entering the shop I inhaled the scent of dusty books a lot with sweets.

"Oh!! I want a piece of cake" Amber jump up and down holding my hand.

"Amber you just had cookies " I tried to reason with a 5 year old.

"Please" She pleaded with puppy eyes. I sighed before walking up to the counter to be greeted by Susan.

"Who's the little one" Susan cooed. Amber smiled brightly at her. "I'm Amber" she boldly introduced herself.

"I will take a chocolate cake pop, A pumpkin spice coffee and a kid size hot chicken" I order watching Amber grin happily.

I might be wrong for this but hopefully all this sugar knock her out for a nap.

Once we got the goods, Amber picked out a long child book while I picked up the world book.

"GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLE" Brandon said chasing Amber whom apparently took something of his.

The house was trashed from Amber throwing things at Brandon. They argued back in forth while Elizabeth decied to join in making me get a headache from their yelling.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted making everyone stop. "Elizabeth clean the house, Brandon help, Amber stop throwing shit and change into your pajamas for bed" I ordered before taking Amber hand and leading her upstairs to change for bed.

As I said was going through the loads of clothing Amber has she stopped me. "I want that one" She said pointing at the princess shirt with matching shorts.

Once I slipped Amber into her clothing, I was brushing her hair in the mirror.

"I heard your a princess, is it true?" Amber said hopefully. No matter what I'll still be a 'princess' and apart of the royal family.

"Yes I am"

Amber squealed clapping her hands. "Is it cool being a princess?"

"It has it advantages" I shrugged.

Once her hair was braided in the back how she liked it. I tucked her in bed, She wasn't tired so I turned on the tv and closed the door.

I walked downstairs to see the place cleaned up. I then walked to my room. I changed into my pajamas then I say oh bed.

Into Elijah called me.

"How was things?" Elijah asked first,

"Your sister is sure something " I said cutting off the lights and laying in bed.

"How was your meeting?"

"There a bunch of cocky dicks, but it went fine"

"Did you eat today?" Elijah questioned.

"Yes I did, did you?"

"Meeting took a lot of my time"

I gasped dramatically.

"You need to eat Elijah"

"I will" I could practically see him roll his eyes.

We talked a little more before I felt tired and went to sleep.

MORNING:

I was awoken by Amber jumping up and down in the bed. I groaned before getting up.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked Amber while I was making the bed.

"Chocolate pancakes!"

Of course she would want chocolate for breakfast.

I went down stairs, to see there were already pancakes. I put 1 on a plate and cut up some strawberries and handed it to Amber.

"Thanks! I love strawberries" She clapped, it's nice to know she likes fruits.

"Your welcome, luv"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
20.5K 603 49
If the loss of her closest bestfriend wasn't enough she had to go and lose her family by a single phone call too , at the hand of the biggest, meanes...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
370 62 25
'I don't need saving. I am the hero of my own story, and villains beware, because this story ends with me standing.' She said. 'I don't need luck. L...