In Love again.... | Hermione...

By hoomaniess

š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“–š“øš“«š“µš“®š“½ š“øš“Æ š“•š“²š“»š“® Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 35

2.9K 109 63
By hoomaniess

♗♗♗

The Ravenclaw slowly picked herself up and off the ground, the Cup no longer in her hands as it had flew to the side from the impact. Groaning as she finally steadied herself, taking in her surroundings.

"It's a Portkey." Cedric told perplexedly, though the Ravenclaw felt anything but perplexed, she noticed in the distance there was a hill, on it sat a large manor. This place was all too familiar, suddenly it clicked.

"I've been here." she murmured to herself in shock, "Cedric, I've been here...in a dream." she told more loudly this time as Cedric studied the Ravenclaw curiously.

Suddenly a hiss sounded from several yards away, causing the two to wheel towards the sound, noticing a large stone cauldron sputtering in the distance. Curiously, Cedric gingerly approached the Cauldron.

As the memories of the dream started flooding in the Ravenclaw's brain, she glanced over to the headstone beside her, her eyes widening in horror, backing away in fear.

Engraved on top of the Headstone: Tom Riddle.

"Cedric." she called out sternly, "Get back to the Cup. Now" she instructed gravely as Cedric turned away from the Cauldron, his eyebrows furrowing together in puzzlement, "What are you talking-"

"Now..!" Y/N screamed as a sudden burning stinging sensation came forth from her lower abdomen, exactly where her scar was marked, causing her to drop on her knees as she clutched tightly onto her scar.

Cedric dashed towards the Ravenclaw concerningly, "Y/N! What is it!" he questioned, though the Ravenclaw only groaned in pain as she lifted her gaze towards the tombstone.

A figure appeared, slumped-shouldered, it was clutching onto something in its arms that looked like an oily bundle as it began to approach them from the tombstones.

"Get back to the cup!" Y/N yelled, though Cedric hadn't made a move, "I'm not leaving you!"

The figure began to emerge from the mist, the Ravenclaw clutching onto her scar tightly than ever as she glanced over to the figure, it was all clear now, he was Wormtail. The Ravenclaw watched as the bundle in his arms began to stir.

"Kill the spare." an icy voice instructed, though before the Ravenclaw could react, "Avada Kedavra!"

A flash of green light bleached through the graveyard, as it bursted towards Cedric and sent him off to the ground, the wand in his hand tumbling aside from his grip.

"Cedric!" the Ravenclaw cried out as she quickly crawled to his side, she reached out to touch his wand and watched as it crumbled like ash over her fingers. "No..no..no." she croaked to herself as she tried to shake Cedric up, but no reaction as he pupils dilated slowly, motionless....dead.

"You promised!" she screamed out, though suddenly she felt someone jerk her off her knees and tossed her against the statuary fronting Tom Riddle's headstone. She tried and tried to fight herself off the statuary but she was too weak, the grip around her was too strong.

The cauldron on the side began to crackle hungrily, "Let me go! You pathetic rat!" Y/N insulted as she and Wormtail locked eyes, he seemed hesitant, but the Ravenclaw couldn't make out why.

Suddenly, the bundle began to twitch once more, "Do it." the same icy voice sounded, "Now."

Just then, the swaddling around the bundle fell off as something pale and misshapen was revealed, Wormtail brought it over to the cauldron and dropped it heavily into it, it looked like some type of potion substance.

The burning sensation over her lower abdomen was starting to die down slightly as she watched Wormtail raising his trembling wand towards the bowl, "Bone of the father, unknowingly given...."

The earth below the Ravenclaw began to rupture, dust began to drift through her fingers like smoke as it trailed on into the cauldron.

"Flesh of the servant, w-willingly sacrificed...." Wormtail chanted before he extended his right hand and raised a dagger on his left, the Ravenclaw immediately knew what was happening next as she shut her eyes closed.

Chop! A sickening splash poisoned into the air as Y/N heard Wormtail shriek loudly in pain, her eyes were still shut, not wanting to open them. Hoping that this dream could just end right there.

"B-Blood of the enemy..."

Instantly, the Ravenclaw's eyes shot open at those words, Wormtail was swaying right in front of her, his face creased in pain as the dagger in his fingers trembled harshly. The Ravenclaw began to struggle around the grip, shaking and kicking, doing anything she could, but nothing, she was trapped.

"Don't touch me- AHH!" the Ravenclaw shrieked in pain, as she felt the dagger pierce through the flesh of her arms, her face wincing tightly together from the pain as she felt her blood began to slowly trickle down her forearm.

"Forcibly taken..." Wormtail continued as he motioned back to the cauldron with the dagger, tipping the blade that had Y/N's blood over the smoking cauldron.

The Ravenclaw watched in horror as a droplet of her blood rolled thickly down the blade, slowly falling into the cauldron. "The Dark Lord shall rise again!" Wormtail yelled out as the cauldron began to shake ragingly.

The sky around the Ravenclaw began to go white, the wind howling as tendrils of smoke that were as black as ink began to rise from the cauldron. "Please wake up, please wake up, it's just another dream." the Ravenclaw pleaded to herself, she wanted the pain to stop, she wanted everything to just end.

She watched as a shadow emerged from the cauldron, as if it was made of smoke itself. Slowly it began to transform, the smoke began to turn into skin. That's when reality hit the Ravenclaw, she was in no dream, she stared in disbelief at the figure that now stood before her.

Voldemort.

Her scar was now burning again, the stinging and burning sensation was as if she was being stabbed over and over again over her lower abdomen, she watched as Voldemort studied himself in great delight before reaching his hand towards Wormtail.

"My wand, Wormtail." he ordered as Wormtail shuffled his feet forward and handed Voldemort his gleaming wand, "Hold out your arm."

Wormtail let out a grateful whimper as he lifted his bleeding stump, "Oh master, thank you,master-"

"The other arm, Wormtail." Voldemort commanded sternly as immediately Wormtail's smile withered, though he obliged grimly as a skull glowed on the pale flesh of his forearm was revealed.

The Ravenclaw immediately recognized the mark, it was the same mark back at the Quidditch World Cup, it was the Dark Mark. She continued to watch as a wide grin curled up Voldemort's lips, he reached out towards the mark and touched it.

Instantly., a howling wind tossed through the trees, the air began to sizzle with the snap of cloaks sounding. Then, one by one, dark-clad wizards began to apparate around Voldemort. The Ravenclaw immediately knew who they were, they were all deatheaters.

After the death eaters had fully apparated, the wind around them began to die down, "Welcome, my friends! Thirteen years it's been..." Voldemort cheered as he began to pace around the deatheaters.

"Yet here you stand before me as thought it were only yesterday. Whole. Healthy. In full possession of your powers. I confess myself..." he trailed off, "Disappointed."

The Ravenclaw could feel the tremor of apprehension running through the deatheaters, it seemed as they were waiting for some sort of punishment.

"For how is it that such a powerful band of wizards, wizards who had sworn me eternal loyalty, could never once in all these years come to the aid of their master?" Voldemort provoked.

Instantly, one of the death eater dropped himself onto the dust and pitched upon the hem of Voldemort's robes, "Forgive me, Master. Forgive all of us-"

Suddenly, all the Ravenclaw heard was the Death Eaters shrieks as he began writhing on the ground, Voldemort's wand was poised towards him as his snake-like eyes glittering with pleasure. Then, with another flick of his wand, the death eater immediately went limp.

"Give me thirteen years, then perhaps I'll forgive you, Avery." Voldemort seethed as he began to pace past each and every death eater, "Nott. McNair. Crabbe. Goyle. Not one of you tried to find me..."

Voldemort came to a pause as he reached a wizard that wore a serpent's ring, "Not even you, Lucius." he spat disappointingly as Lucius immediately straightened himself, "My Lord, I was constantly on the alert. Had there been any sign, any whisper of your whereabouts-"

"There were signs, my slippery friend." Voldemort retaliated, "And more than whispers."

"I assure you, My Lord. I have not renounced the old ways." Lucius told, "The face I present each day to the wizard world is my true mask."

"I think it's safe to say you are a man of many masks, Lucius." Voldemort stated as the silent thick tension began to float in the air before a whimpering voice sounded, causing everyone's attention to shift towards the it.

"I returned to you..." Wormtail whimpered, "I returned..."

"Out of fear. Not loyalty." Voldemort retorted as he turned towards Wormtail, "Still, you have proven useful these past few months, Wormtail..."

Wormtail began to peer up slowly, watching as Voldemort extended the tip of his wand and with the subtlest of motions, he had conjured a gleaming silver hand from the tragedy of his mangled wrist.

"Thank you, My Lord! Oh Thank you!" Wormtail exclaimed cheerfully as he examined his brand new hand. "The Lord giveth....and the lord taketh away.." Voldemort told to which Wormtail nodded in muted fear as Voldemort's grin widened.

"It's a Muggle saying. I've always found it...amusing." Voldemort hummed as he approached Cedric's lifeless body. He lifted up his boot towards Cedric's face and began to cluck his tongue, "Such a handsome boy."

"Don't you dare touch him!" Y/N yelled out ragingly, causing Voldemort's eyes to snap towards her, his eyes narrowed tremendously with violence before, to Y/N's surprise, slowly softened.

"Y/N. I'd almost forgotten you were here. I'd introduce you, but word has it you're famous as me these days." Voldemort deadpanned as he gave Cedric's face a last harsh nudge with his boot.

The Ravenclaw felt a fire of anger fuel inside of her, how could someone be so cruel, she thought to herself as Voldemort began to circle towards her, "You and that Potter boy. 'The duo who lived.' How lies have fed your legends."

"Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge what truly caused me to lose my powers?" Voldemort grinned devilishly as he turned towards the death eaters.

"It was love. You see, at first, it was my Uncle who hid her from me when I was only a boy, not telling me he had a daughter in order to protect her, how silly of him to keep someone like you in our bloodline. When all you do is bring disgrace to my blood." Voldemort growled as he stared into the Ravenclaw evilly, the Ravenclaw reciprocating as she felt her anger boil higher and higher.

"Then, when I let her father,my Uncle rot in Azkaban she was sent to the Potter's by Dumbledore's orders, that was when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life to Y/N and Harry, she provided the ultimate protection, I could not touch them." he abruptly stopped as he turned towards Y/N, his eyes glittering with fascination as he studied the Ravenclaw.

"It was old magic. Something I should have foreseen. But no matter." Voldemort stated smugly, "Things have changed..."

The Ravenclaw watched as Voldemort lifted his hand and began to press the tip of his long white finger to the girl's lower abdomen, right where her shirt had ripped slightly, revealing her lightning bolt scar.

Instantly, a shockwave of burning pain was sent throughout her body as she let out a loud scream from the searing pain, the pain was too much for the Ravenclaw to handle, it felt as if a flaming hot dagger was being stabbed deeper and deeper into her skin.

"I can touch you now." Voldemort gibed lowly before finally releasing his finger as the Ravenclaw panted heavily, her chest heaving up and down continuously.

"Astonishing what a few drops of blood will do, eh?" Voldemort mimicked as his eyes hardened towards the Ravenclaw, "Fate and Blood, Y/N. Is what brought us back together. But tonight, you're here because I made it so."

"Give, Miss Y/L/N her wand, Wormtail." Voldemort ordered as the stone hands began to separate around the Ravenclaw causing her to fall forward. She heard shuffling approach her as she glanced up to be met with Wormtail, grinning sarcastically at her with her wand in his hand.

She quickly took her wand back and steadied herself, her ankle wasn't helping the situation one bit, she felt as if she was about to topple over any second.

"You've been taught how to duel I presume?" Voldemort questioned, though the Ravenclaw had her eyes stricken towards Voldemort, not responding as she steadied her wand in her hand.

Voldemort chuckled lowly as he set his wand ready before turning to the Ravenclaw smirking smugly, "Only one person with our blood can live tonight, and that person, is me."

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 65 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. š•“š–‘š–”š–œ š–›š–šš–—š–“ Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
22.9K 552 36
ā˜† second story in the sequel ā˜† ā€¢ go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! āœ°ā˜½ā™”š‘āœÆā˜¼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
237K 4.6K 30
~Ron Weasley x Reader~ ā€¢Y/n Y/l/n and Ron Weasley have been best friends since they were little. They were always teased by their other best friends...
129K 3.6K 15
š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“¢š“øš“»š“¬š“®š“»š“®š“»'š“¼ š“¢š“½š“øš“·š“®. Welcome To Hogwarts, the beginning of your long awaited journey...