Rain

Galing kay LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... Higit pa

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
babysitting
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
Quinceañera
Conflicts
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Zombie

707 15 0
Galing kay LolKayy02

1 week later: has been hell.

Alvah has been going through trauma depression. I've tried to get her therapist but she doesn't say nor do anything but read a book or look out the window.

One thing I've noticed, she hates being alone now. Elizabeth braids her hair and sometimes still talks to her while Alvah just sits there.

She has nightmares almost every night, she's like a zombie. I've tried everything to help her out. She barely eats. I'm running out of options.

Right now I was sitting in my office, Alvah sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

I heard rain, which was the perfect opportunity to try and help Alvah when someone knocked on the door making Alvah jump.

"What" I answered.

"Boss, can I have a day off?" Hope started to explain.

"Yes now get the fuck out of my office" I rolled my eyes getting up.

"We are going outside," I said, carefully grabbing Alvah's hand.

Dead.

How I felt inside. I was hurting so much I just closed it out.

I noticed it was raining outside and Elijah came over taking my hand leading me outside.

As we were walking I noticed we were going to Susan's shop.

"Hey" Susan acknowledged that hopping in my arms into Elijah stopped her.

"Ní ceart anois susan" Elijah spoke in Irish. Jokes on him I know Irish.

"an bhfuil sí imithe balbh?" Susan apologetically spoke.

Translate: has she gone mute.

I killed someone, set the castle on fire, left everything I've known. I'm just shocked I think.

Elijah muttered something before ordering me a pumpkin spice latte with sweet foam. I decided to roam around to find a book.

I found a book about a werewolf romance. I took it off the shelf and went over to where me and Elijah usually sit.

Elijah handed me the coffee and I took it, giving him a short smile.

My voice wasn't scratchy or anything. I would say little words at night to make sure I don't lose my voice or something.

I brought the cup to my lip and allowed the hot liquid to travel down my throat, getting a hint of pumpkin. The warm sensation made me feel tingly inside.

I leaned my head on Elijah's shoulder, kind of surprising him. I opened my book and started reading. As Elijah put his arm around my waist so I snuggled up to his side.

Making me fall into a deep sleep.

I was sitting on Hope bed as Elizabeth and her talked about what she was going on a date with Brandon.

Hope held up two dresses. One was a red fitted dress with strapless on the shoulder. Black lace dress. "I like the red one that compliments your hair" Elizabeth said which was true.

Hope had brownish- red hair, Light olive skin, She had an hourglass figure. She was beautiful.

"I don't know," Hope said, throwing both dresses on the floor.

"I think you should do red" My voice came out in a whisper, as they both turned looking at me in shock.

Elizabeth tackled me in a hug.

"She speaks!" Hope joke makes me chuckle dryly.

After Hope got ready Elizabeth promised me she wouldn't tell anyone I spoke. Only because I don't want the pressure to talk on me.

I need a coping method, keeping all this in. Isn't healthy for me.

I walked upstairs and sat inside the guest room. I pulled out my computer. I was going to something I wasn't sure of.

I signed up for law school online, even though it's too late to submit your applications, I pulled a few strings meaning I used my last name. Which is the last and first time I'll do that.

The only way I can move on is if I get myself on the right track. I can't let this eat up at me. Do what is right, not what is easy.

Now I had to write myself essay.

Alvah pelagic:

Seems easy, being apart of something so big that makes you feel small. Well it's not, easy. Wanting to take the day off and be someone else. I've won awards for ballet, A honor roll. My whole life I've made nothing but A's I've participated in every school event. Volunteered at a animal shelter.

You might know all of this seeing my name is always in the newspaper.

I just need this. This new start. Something I can do to be proud of myself.

I've accomplished a lot of things that I didn't do for myself, I did it for others. I want this for myself.

(I don't know how to write a college essay so let's pretend this is good A/N)

I hit submit before I walked to the bathroom, I took a long hot shower before I changed into shorts and a huge t-shirt I stole from Sebastian.

The shirt came down to my knees, you could see a little bit of bruises but Elijah forced me to go to a hospital to get checked out. They gave me this ointment to rub on.

Once I rub it on for tonight I was going to sleep in here instead of Liz room or Elijah room. I stared at the ceiling. Wondering about Cassidy's words gave me sudden motivation.

Someone barged into my room making me jolt up. Only to see its Elijah.

"You scared the shit out of me" I breathed out realizing this is my first time talking to Elijah in a week. He held a shocked yet happy expression which scared me cause he looked a little constipated.

"You missed dinner so I brought you some, '' Elijah said, handing me a bowl of noodles.

"What's in this?" I wondered about mixing it around with my spoon.

"It's spinach pasta,it's some shit Diego made," Elijah shrugged as I spit out the pasta.

My throat feels scratchy, my tongue getting too big for my mouth. I ran around the room not being able to answer Elijah when he asked what was happening.

I found my EpiPen, gasping for air as I pulled my shorts up. I took the cap off the EpiPen before I put it against my thigh. Pushing the end needle firmly on my thigh. Exhaling in relief. It took me a while before I was good.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked, still stunned.

I put my EpiPen back in the closet. I went back to sit on my bed. "I'm fine, just allergic to spinach" I shrugged.

"I'll keep that in mind," Elijah noted. "Well I'm going to make myself some food. Wanna join?" Elijah asked, I didn't really feel like it. Plus I can't cook.

"I'll watch" I said going downstairs with Elijah. As he got the ingredients, I found the wine cabinet. I grabbed Chardonnay. I found wine glasses and poured myself a glass.

I went back inside the kitchen and sat on the bar stool in front of Elijah while he was cooking.

"You drink?"

"You're forgetting I used to be the party girl in the papers" I sarcastically remarked.

"By the way I enrolled in law school online" I causally brought up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

358 62 25
'I don't need saving. I am the hero of my own story, and villains beware, because this story ends with me standing.' She said. 'I don't need luck. L...
54.8K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited
105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
1.8K 75 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...