The Black Dahlia

Door drops_of_ambrosia

Gabriella Sanchez is a badass boss babe with a tragic past. Instead of wallowing her life away like a damsel... Meer

AESTHETIC
Prologue
1. Narcos Prince
2. Warrior Princess of Mendillin
3. Dance with the devil
4. Saving the devil
5. Mother's heart
6. Deja vu
7. After the storm
8. The Interview
9. Cat and Mouse
10. La gran celebración
11. Fight
12. In the shadows
13. Spicing things up
14. Past memories
15. Confusing instincts
16. Confrontation
17. Club meeting
18. Kidnap
19. Guilt
20. Birthday!!
21. Suprises!!
22. Il mio amore
23. Coming together
24. Beautiful memories
25. First date
26. Becoming one..
27. Returning back...
28. Conspiracy
29. Truth reveals itself...
30. Friends-to-Foes
31. Executing a paradox
32. Too late to regret
33. Revelation
34. Home sweet Home
35. Longing
36. Pain of a broken heart
37. Race of my life
38. Face-off
39. Anniversary
40. Kill or Die
41. Loss
42. Proposal
43. Engagement
44. Pregnant
45. Hurt
46. Shopping (Part 1)
47. Shopping (Part 2)
48. New beginning, but really though??
49. Dead
50. Funeral
51. A New Era
52. Heartbreak
53. Shadows of Memories
54. Truth Tales
55. Twist of Fates
56. Echoes of Redemption

Character Sketch

809 12 2
Door drops_of_ambrosia

Gabriella Sanchez: Independent and beautiful, a badass boss-babe with a fiery soul.
She is a pretty girl of 25, doctor by day, badass queen by night. Deep in her heart she keeps a secret, a burning desire for revenge. A desire which arose out of personal loss, which has deeply affected her since she was a baby. She wants to avenge the loss of her dear mother and older brother and she will go to any imaginable lengths to make this dream come true, to see the wrongdoer burn in front of her eyes, in the flames of her making!

Luiz Sanchez:  Gabriella’s father and the boss of the biggest cartel in all of Colombia. He is a ruthless crime-lord who values honesty and trust over anything else. His principle for the business “profits come second, trust is the biggest commodity and I don’t expect it from cheap people”.

Mirana Valerion:   She is the daughter of the right hand man of Luis Sanchez and best friend of Gabriella, a happy-go-lucky kinda soul who lives each moment to its fullest. She is the one responsible for bringing a little joy in Gabriella’s otherwise drab and depressed existence.

Ramon Valerion:  Mirana’s father and Luiz’s right hand man. He is the mastermind who supports Luiz’s reign over the Medellin cartel. He has saved Luiz from numerous assassination attempts and bad deals and at this point is more than family for the Sanchez family.

Alejandro Martinez: He is the heir apparent to the biggest cartelin Mexico, the Sinoala cartel. 30 years old and the top choice on every “suitable and most wanted” bachelors list. An hotelier and art/precious goods dealer by day. Drug lord and playboy by night. He is sadistic and borderline psychopath on the outside, but deep inside somewhere, hidden below this circumstantial façade lies a glimmer of goodness, but the darkness around has obscured it so well it will take a monumental effort to unleash it.

Rosa Martinez: Wife of Miguel and mother to Alejandro and Sandra. She is an independent and strong-minded woman, who has perfectly balanced her family with managing the cartel. She has been managing the cartel with her father since a young age and now does the same with her husband. She might look cold and vicious on the outside, but has a soft heart inside.

Ricardo Martinez: The prodigal son of the family, who lives for the day and goes with the flow. His parents are not happy with his wayward ways, but his older brother is protective of him and supports him to live his life away from the dark ways of the cartel and be different. He is a bit crazy but has a artistic and genius streak in him.

Carlos Velazquez: Right hand man of Rosa and Carlos, been working for the cartel since he was a teenager, rising through the ranks. Serving Rosa’s dad and now trusted enough to be the right hand man. He is a no-nonsense worker who would kill or give his life for the organization.

Miguel Martinez: Head of the Sinaola cartel. Someone who did not choose this path, but a role he clearly transitioned well and does his best at. He had to choose this path for the love of his life, Rosa. He is a passionate and loyal man, who loves his family over anything else and also believes it’s his responsibility to keep his father-in-laws business alive, he feels indebted to him.

Sandra Martinez: Naïve and care-free daughter of the Sinoala cartel. She is a doctor by profession, a surprising turn in her life totally changed everything for her. Now she is a shell of her former self, trying to collect the pieces.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
2.5K 135 34
Two inseparable best friends made the bold decision to move to Los Angeles to pursue their careers and embark on a fresh chapter in life. Gabriella...
10.6K 316 26
Elijah James Williams He is everything a girl wish you have in a man. He is dashing, handsome, a Greek God, billionaire, eligible bachelor. Every gi...
4.8K 171 41
"You are my first love that have brought this empty shell of my heart back to life. You have a place in my heart no one else could ever have." - The...