PENUMBRA | fate the winx saga

Door -bluesupernova

in which Vienna Silva achieves her lifelong dream of joining the Specialist Academy, and meets Sky of Erak... Meer

PENUMBRA
ACT ONE
1:ONE
1:TWO
1:THREE
1:FOUR
1:FIVE
1:SIX
1:SEVEN
1:EIGHT
1:NINE
1:TEN
1:ELEVEN
1:TWELVE
1:THIRTEEN
1:FOURTEEN
1:FIFTEEN
1:SIXTEEN
1:SEVENTEEN
1:EIGHTEEN
1:NINETEEN
1:TWENTY
1:TWENTYONE
1: TWENTYTWO
1:TWENTYTHREE
1:TWENTYFOUR
1:TWENTYFIVE
1:TWENTYSIX
1:TWENTYSEVEN
1:TWENTYEIGHT
1:TWENTYNINE
1:THIRTY
1:THIRTYONE
1:THIRTYTWO
1:THIRTYTHREE
1:THIRTYFIVE
ACT TWO
2:ONE
2:TWO
2:THREE

1:THIRTYFOUR

9K 311 91
Door -bluesupernova

▪︎

▪︎

SKY

A hint of a sad smile played on Sky's lips as he looked down at the sleeping girl in his bed. He gently brushed away the strands of hair that had fallen over her face, frowning at the sight of the dried tears on her cheeks. He was unable to forget the heartbreaking cries she had let out as the Solarians had arrested her father just hours earlier.

Sky had the opposite problem to the poor girl. While Vienna had to experience her father, her only parent, being taken away from her, he had been surprised with his own father coming back, someone who had turned out to not be dead the whole time.

He sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed, his face buried in his hands. How had so much gone so wrong in just two days?

He was brought out of his thoughts when a small whimper caught his attention. He turned his head towards the girl, his brows furrowing as he registered the uneasy look on Vienna's face.

"Please don't go," she murmured, her face contorting into one of pain, a lone tear falling from one eye.

"Vienna," the boy called out, grabbing the girl by the shoulders and gently shaking her. "Vienna, wake up."

The girl showed no signs of waking up, and instead, her cries only got louder.

"Vienna," he called out again, this time his voice raised a little louder. "It's just a dream, wake up."

Vienna gasped as her eyes flew open, a look of panic settling on her features as her eyes darted around the room.

"I'm here, it's okay," he coaxed, his hand moving to gently hold her face. She seemed to relax slightly as her eyes found him, but only a little.

"I thought they took you too," she whispered softly, her eyes welling up with tears.

"I'm not gonna leave you," he reassured with a gentle nod, his thumb moving across her cheek. "I'm right here."

Vienna nodded in response, sniffling slightly as she hastily brushed away her tears. The boy watched as she shuffled to the edge of the bed.

"Come on," she murmured, patting the space with her hand. "Get into the bed."

"Woahh,' the boy joked with a small smile. "At least take me to dinner first, Miss Silva." His heart fluttered slightly as a small smile made its way onto her face. It didn't quite reach her eyes, but it was a start.

"Don't flatter yourself, pretty boy," she murmured. "I just feel bad taking your bed."

"Well.." he trailed off, gesturing towards the empty bed on the other side of the room. "I could always sleep in Riven's bed."

"You suck," she muttered. "I'm gonna go and cuddle Adrianne."

"No no," he cut off, pulling off his shoes and removing his sword. "I'm gonna cuddle with you."

"That's what I thought."

~~~

Vienna had fallen asleep again within a few minutes, but Sky continued to lay there with his eyes open, one arm holding the sleeping girl close to him. His head turned towards the bedside table at the sound of a ping, and reached out his hand to pick up his phone.

He sighed as he read the email from the school administration, calling all the students, both fairies and specialists, to go to the main hall immediately. He raised his brow at the lack of detail regarding the nature of the assembly, but began to get up anyway.

Sky carefully slid out of the bed, trying not to stir the sleeping girl. He froze as the girl began to mumble and move, and let out a sigh of relief when she settled again. He quickly put on his shoes and left the room, before beginning to make his way to the main hall.

The room was almost full as he got there, with all the seats filled up with students murmuring as they discussed rumours and theories as to what was about to happen.

"Hey," a voice spoke as he leant against one of the marble pillars, and turned to find Adrianne along with Bex and Natia. "Do you know where Vienna is? I heard rumours about Silva but I'm not sure if they're real."

"What you heard is probably true," he murmured, his eyes moving towards the front of the room where his father and Queen Luna stood. "She's devastated."

"Is she here?"

"No," he responded as he shook his head. "She's sleeping in my suite. I didn't have the heart to wake her up."

"Alright," a new voice spoke from the front of the room. Sky watched with narrowed eyes as an unfamiliar woman stepped onto the stage, causing the room to quieten down. "I'm sure you're all aware of the rumours spreading around the school, and I'm here to set the record straight."

"Where's Dowling?" Adri spoke softly, and Sky shrugged in response.

"Saul Silva has been arrested, for the attempted murder of Andreas of Eraklyon." Hushed whispers began to travel around the room, but the woman paid no mind. "Andreas himself has kindly offered to step up to the position of headmaster for the specialists, and will be in said position for the foreseeable future."

"Shit, wait, isn't that your father? I thought he was dead," Bex spoke, her brows furrowing slightly.

"You and me both," Sky muttered to himself, suddenly feeling like he was being watched. His eyes moved around to find the culprit, and found that it was Andreas' gaze that was locked on him.

"Oh forgive me," the woman spoke again. "I haven't even introduced myself to you yet. My name is Rosalind, and I'll also be replacing your headmistress. Farah Dowling had to see to some urgent matters, and has left Alfea Academy in my care along with Andreas. I hope that you will welcome us both with open arms, and we will work to produce the greatest students that Alfea has ever seen."

"Please tell me she didn't say her name was Rosalind." Sky said in a defeated tone, his shoulders dropping slightly.

"She did. Why?"

"This is bad. Really bad."

▪︎☆▪︎

mcc has really pissed me off so im posting this for some serotonin.

one more chapter left.

A x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

720K 13.8K 37
โœฉ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽโœฉ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
189K 3.6K 33
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out? Sky of Eraklyon, Fate: The Winx Saga. ยฉ hynarage, 2024 โช season one - season two โซ
67K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
120K 2.6K 16
Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fairies have the ability to manipulate/cont...