Only For You

By 4moneynot4Life

Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

9

42K 1.3K 1.4K
By 4moneynot4Life

A week later
Saturday
May 21st @2:30pm

Today was a chill day wholetime. I would usually be out right now with Adrien and the twins but they weren't home and Alana was with her boyfriend like always.

"SISSSSTTERRRRR" Preius and Tanya said together screaming while busting through my bedroom door.

"OHHHHMYYYGGGGGGGAAAAHHH" I screamed back and we all tackled each other straight to the floor.

They had came to visit me and were only going to be down here til Wednesday.

"BITCHH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY"

"Ouuuu this color on you is seeexxxxyyyyy"

I was installing a blonde wig this time youu knoww some different .

"Where the niggass attt" Tanya said putting her bags down by my closet.

"Shit gone" I replied.

"This apartment decennttt as hellll" Preius hopped up off my bed and started walking around the apartment.

"So spill it I know you got the hoes" Tanya said smiling.

"Girll no I dont its this one dude who work wit me tho and me and him been you feel me talking or whatevaaa"

"WHO THE FUCK U BEEN TALKING TO" Preius ran back into my room slamming my door like she my momma or some.

"He cute?" Tanya said.

"I mean he ight" they said at the exact same time as I showed them a picture and we all started laughing.

"He coo tho he real chill and laid back and yall know ion like them niggas involved in that street shit"

"Mmmm them streets niggas the best tho" Preius swearr.

"Mann im trynna get sum ahhhh DICK... DICK from somebody son down here" Tanya li bop ass kept saying while doing the dance.

"Girl shutcho ass up" Preius said causing me and Tanya to laugh.

"Any bitches been trynna bump witchu? Cuzz you alreadyy knowww" She added on.

"Girl we did not come down here to fight shut the fuck up" Tanya replied back to her mugging.

As yall can tell im the chill one out of all of us forreal, Preius is the fighter, and Tanya the hoe.

"Nahh ain nobody been starting nun wit me cause they know better"

"FACTS" Preius agreed as she shoullddddd.

"You sure?" Tanya said jerking her head back.

"Girl dont play wit us" I said laughing and pushing her.

"Yall remember we had ta beat up them one bitches cuz they was mad at Tanya for fucking ole girl man?" Precious said with a smile on her face.

"Yesss we used to fight all the timee" I replied back.

2 years ago

Me, Preius, and Tanya were walking throughout footlocker in the mall and Tanya was telling us how some chick was blowing up her phone last night.

"So then she like 'you scary ass bitch you can fuck people man but cant come fight' and im like girl you needa be mad at yoooo niggaaa not meeee and then I stopped texting her"

"Man you shoulda asked that bitch for the lo we woulda pulled up on bro" Preius responded.

"And since she wanna keep making post bout me imma fuck her nigga again" Tanya said sticking her tongue out.

"See thats yo problem now" I said as me and Preius started laughing and Tanya started recording us and posted it on her story.

We exited footlocker and guess who tf we see the same 3 bitches who was trynna fight Tanya yesterday.

"Whats funny bitch" Some brownskin short girl with orange hair said to Tanya.

"Clearly you bitch the fuck" Preius responded to the girl while dropping her bags.

Once Preius said that the other 2 girls started pulling bonnets out they pockets and shit.

"The fuck you bitches carrying round bonnets in yall pockets" I said laughing hard as fuck while smoothly putting my bags down too.

"Shordy if yeen trynna bump shut the fuck up" some hoe with this little ass ponytail in her head said towards me.

Her shit looked just like this ⬇️

"Bitch if you mad do sum" I replied back popping my head at her cause ion know who she think she is that lil ass shit in her head girl gtfoo.

"Where yo 'boyfriend ' at do he know u out hea finna get beat up" Tanya said talking towards the 1st girl with orange hair.

"He was juussttt textn me too asking me when we was gon link again mmm mm mm and you talm bout this yo nigga SHIIEEETTTT" Tanya continued while jerking her head back with her eyes wide open causing me to screaaammmm.

"GIRL HE GON FOREVER BE MY NIGGA THE FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES CAN GET BEAT BOUT HIM AND I DONT CARE" the 1st girl said punching her fist...embarrassing.

"Man wassupp all you bitches wanna do is argue yall ain swinging doe if I was yall I woulda been swung" Preius said stepping up towards the 3 girls and once she stepped up so did I.

"The fuck yall trynna fight for yall friend foe move around before yall get hurt too" the 3rd shordy said.

"Is that a threat?" Tanya said.

"Nawl its a promise shordy now cmon lets bang" the 1st girl said pushing me out the way to get to Tanya.

"BITCH" Preius immediately cocked her arm back and hit her right in her face causing the 1st girl to stumble back grabbing her eye.

After that all hell broke loose in that mall.

Present time

Now I don't even fight no more because I dont think its cute but if it ever come down to it just know im never scared to throw hands.

"You hit her sooo harddd broo" Tanya said crying from laughter.

"The way you hit her reminded me of that one video of that girl starkiesha" I said and we all started laughing.

(I know y'all remember this video 💀💀💀🤣 if you dont what was you doing bro )

"Ri where yo momma go" Tanya asked me as she turned on my tv.

"She at work she usually get off round 3am"

"Dang you be havn the whole house to yoself" Preius said.

"And still dont be getting no dick" Tanya said and I mugged her.

"Girl ion need nun the fuck"

Hours later

We were watching this movie on netflix called 'The Autopsy of Jane Doe' and this movie be having me shivering in my boots.

*NiggaykA mentioned you in a story*

I watched Adriens story to see it was just a video of us from when we were walking downtown.

*TheyluvJay followed you*

I knoww this ain who I think it is

I click on the page and seen there wasn't any post on the page so I watch their story and whoooptyyy dooooo its Mr.Jay. ⬇️

Mann he is fine

Yall I just had ta use tone he toooo finnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee

originally this chapter was gon be wayyy different but I decided ta add this instead yk a li filler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 155 19
After several months of finally working independently, some territorial trouble leads Luna to working for a pimp again. Only this time it's different...
743K 26.3K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
51K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
6.1K 462 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...