My Mr Bodyguard

By isawritesfanfiction

♣ what happens when a determined, stoic and arrogant man meets a kind hearted yet stubborn woman? More preci... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Oh My God!
Chapter-2 Meeting Parents
Chapter - 3 The Surprise!
Chapter - 4 A What??!
Chapter - 5 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter - 6 Going Home
Chapter - 7 Silence
Chapter - 8 Confused
chapter - 9 Stubborn Woman
Chapter - 10 Nightmare
Chapter - 11 The Talk
Chapter - 12 Girl Friends
Chapter - 13 Your Date
Chapter - 14 Shopping
Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)
Chapter - 16 The Ball (Two)
Chapter - 17 The Trainer
Chapter - 18 What Was That?!
Chapter - 19 Can I Buy You Dinner?
Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet
Chapter - 21 I'm Hurt
Chapter - 22 Nigam Family
Chapter - 23 Complicated Feelings
Chapter - 24 Danger?
Chapter - 25 Into The Unknown
Chapter - 26 The News
Chapter - 27 Getting Along
Chapter - 28 So Close
Chapter - 29 The Unexpected
Chapter - 30 Realisation
Chapter - 31 Determined
Chapter - 32 New Mission
Chapter - 33 Can We Talk?
Chapter - 34 Outbursts
Chapter - 35 Surreal
Chapter - 36 Mi Amor
Chapter - 38 The Apology
Chapter - 39 A Situation
Chapter - 40 The First Fight
Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans
Chapter - 42 The Village
Chapter - 43 Settling In
Chapter - 44 Meet & Greet
Chapter - 45 The Virtual Meeting
Chapter - 46 Dear God!
Chapter - 47 His Jealousy
Chapter - 48 The Walk Of Shame
Chapter - 49 Unanticipated Accident
Chapter - 50 The Relief
Chapter - 51 On Our Way Back Home
Chapter - 52 The Chaos
Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival
Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges
Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act
Chapter - 56 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter - 57 Into Lion's Den
Chapter - 58 Trapped?
Chapter - 59 Upper Hand
Chapter - 60 Consequences
Chapter - 61 Appalled
Chapter - 62 Anguish
Chapter - 63 Craving You
Chapter - 64 Revelation
Chapter - 65 Big Decisions
Chapter - 66 Wedding Bells or Not?
Chapter - 67 One Step Closer
Chapter - 68 Dreams & Surprises

Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired

2.6K 163 68
By isawritesfanfiction

The next day both were getting ready in their respective room. No, they didn't sleep together. They slept in their own rooms. It was 9 am. They decided to have breakfast in some cafeteria nearby. As they would leave tomorrow morning, they are going to have fun exploring today.

Avneet was getting ready. She showered earlier. She wore her outfit and applied mascara and lipgloss. She took her purse and went outside.

Siddharth was ready and sitting on a chair in the living room continuously glancing at his hand watch. He was getting restless. He hadn't seen her since last night when he returned back to his room. 'I'm never gonna let her a room for herself only. We're getting one room next time.' He thought grumpily. 'We are married and we should act like one. Only acting for the outsiders.' He thought nodding to himself.

Soon he heard footsteps. His head snapped towards the direction. His frown was replaced with a wide grin.

(Avneet's Outfit)

He stood up slowly. His eyes roaming over her a few times. This time not stopping himself from checking her out. 'She is mine to see and admire. Only mine.' He thought possessively.

Avneet saw him noticing her immediately when she entered the living room. Her eyes raked over him slowly. 'He rocks every outfit.' She thought admiring him.

(Siddharth's Outfit)

He sped walked towards her and hugged her tightly. She giggled softly wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I missed you." He mumbled letting out a soft sigh of content. She rolled her eyes despite her heartbeat speeding up.

"We were literally one wall apart." She said coming out of the hug smiling at him teasingly.

"Still missed you." He said shrugging his shoulder and intertwining their fingers. She shook her head smiling at his cuteness. She looked up at him only to see him smiling down at her lovingly. She blushed under his gaze.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" She said tugging on his hand. He rolled his eyes smiling at her and walked behind her.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked excitedly. Both were walking down the hall to the elevator holding hands.

"Breakfast and exploring?" He said but it sounded like a question. He was confused because it was kind of obvious what they were doing today.

"I asked for details, you dummy." She said rolling her eyes. He let out an 'oh' and nodded to himself. Relationship and communication was a completely new thing for him. 'I'm so bad at this.' He thought groaning internally.

"Well, we're going to have breakfast firstly. I have booked ourselves a tourist guide. But we still have to be in a group with other people." He said sounding upset at the end while getting out from the empty elevator. Avneet noticed this.

"Oh, it's fine. I don't mind the crowd." She said smilingly squeezing his hand assuringly. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You sure? I mean we could still cancel this and roam on our own if you're not comfortable." He said seeming concerned. He knew she didn't like the crowd. Avneet felt her heart jumped seeing his concern.

"It'll be fine. Those people will be tourists who would most likely mind their own business. I'll be fine." She said shrugging her shoulder. He nodded hesitantly.

"If you say so. But stay close to me." He said pointedly. She nodded rolling her eyes smiling at his bossiness. 'Him being all macho is attractive. Shit- stop Avneet. Now is not the time for this.' She thought mentally shouting at herself.

"As you say, sir." She said mockingly giving him a fake salute. He rolled his eyes smiling at her goofiness and continued walking.

_______________________________________

They found a cafe nearby and went inside. They ordered their breakfast and patiently waited for their food. They had selected a corner table for them. Siddharth was sitting across from her.

"Have you thought about our next location?" Avneet asked slowly. This place didn't have many customers. And there were no people around them too. Siddharth was already on alert mode. He didn't notice anything unusual so far.

"I was thinking about Ajmer. What do you think?" He asked for her opinion. She nodded her head thinking.

"Yeah, sounds good." She said. Both were talking randomly when the waiter came and gave them their breakfast.

They had their breakfast peacefully. Siddharth paid the bill. He had told her yesterday that she can't use her card over here. That would blow their cover. Also, he didn't want her to spend money on him. 'I can do that. She can buy anything she wants, I'll pay.' He thought determined.

"I'll pay you back when we return." She mumbled pouting. She had her original cards with her. If she used those they would track her down immediately. He nodded smirking to himself. 'As if I would let you do that.' He thought shaking his head. This woman amazes him to no end.

Soon they were with the tour guide. There were eight people around them. Siddharth and Avneet approached them holding their hands. Siddharth talked with the guide for a moment. The guide checked his tab before nodding his head.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra." He greeted smiling politely at them. At his voice, all the other tourists with them looked at them. Avneet gave them a small smile. Siddharth nodded at them smiling softly in acknowledgement.

"As everyone has gathered here, let's start!" The guide said with enthusiasm. Few of the guy tourists hooted making Avneet excited.

Avneet was walking side by side with Siddharth listening to the words of the guide. A petite looking woman from her group walked towards her. She was a brunette with brown eyes. Not from India for sure. Avneet had noticed this woman eyeing Siddharth a few times.

"So, he's your husband?" She asked with an accent. Avneet raised an eyebrow at this. 'No greetings? Weird woman.' She thought rolling her eyes internally. Siddharth was a few steps away from her but still walking by her side with hands inside his pocket looking around.

"Yes," Avneet replied looking at the woman whose eyes were already on Siddharth again. Avneet became uncomfortable. 'What is her problem? Didn't I just tell her that he is my husband?' She thought getting irritated by the woman.

"You're lucky. You got this hot piece of a man." The woman said biting her lower lip with her eyes roaming over Siddharth. Avneet was pissed. She blocked her view with her arms crossed over her chest. The woman looked confused and irritated with her actions.

"Tut tut. Too bad. He's taken." Avneet said in a hard tone. She took let left hand and wiggled it in front of the woman showing the ring on her ring finger. The woman raised an eyebrow at this.

"Now if you'll excuse me I've to go to my husband. Because there is more woman like you who likes to eye rape others husbands." Avneet said looking dead into her eyes before walking over Siddharth. The woman let out a 'humph' and continued walking alongside others.

Avneet reached over Siddharth and wrapped her arms over his hand. Siddharth looked down at her and saw her leaning her head to his bicep. He smiled at this. He noticed her glaring at someone. He furrowed his eyebrows and followed her gaze. He saw the woman who was talking to Avneet a few moments before. He fought back the urge to smirk. He may or may not overhear their conversation. He found jealous Avneet really hot.

"Tired?" H asked Avneet leaning down a bit breaking her murderous thoughts. Avneet snapped her head to him only to find him leaning down at her. Their face close. She immediately straightened up but kept her hands in place. She shook her head with slightly pink cheeks. Siddharth nodded his head studying her closely.

After an hour or so they took a small break for snacks. Avneet was eating some chips when she noticed Siddharth was not beside her. She furrowed her eyebrows and felt a small sense of fear overtaking her. She didn't want to show the panic on her face. She looked around and spotted him at a few feet distance. She wanted to exhale out of relief but the scene playing before her made her stop in her steps from going towards him.

Siddharth was standing beside Avneet as usual. She was eating chips and he was drinking coke. He saw an ice cream vendor and thought to buy some for Avneet as she loves ice cream. And the weather was already warm today. He looked around and saw fewer people here. And the vendor was not at a distance. H thought to b quick before she notices and he wanted to surprise her with this. He hurriedly walked to the vendor and ordered two chocolate flavoured ice cream.

Suddenly he felt someone's presence beside him. He quickly turned to them. He heaved out a small breath when he didn't find Avneet there. But he found the woman who talked with her an hour ago.

"Hey, handsome." She said battling her eyelash.

"Hello." He said politely and turned back to the vendor. The woman's eyes lit up.

"If I'm not wrong, you're Samar?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied. 'Hurry up man. I need to go.' He mentally groaned.

" well, I'm Angelina. You can call m Angie." The woman said smiling at him with a desperate look in his eyes. He restrained himself from gagging. He nodded courtly at her.

"Okay, Angelina." He said giving her a forced smile. The vendor gave him the ice creams and exhaled slowly out of relief. He immediately handed him the money.

"What did you buy?" The woman chirped glancing at his hands.

"Ice creams." He said walking ahead. She was soon to follow.

"Ohh! For me?" She asked hopefully biting her lower lip seductively. He wanted to bang his head to a wall. He didn't want to yell and scare the woman. Avneet wouldn't like that. He tried to be as respectful as possible.

"Um, no. For me and my wife." He said. His heart was pleased with the 'my wife' term. He liked it. The woman's smile dropped slightly. She glanced towards somewhere. He followed her gaze and found Avneet looking around. He saw she visibly relaxed when she noticed him. He smiled to himself at this. 'She was looking for me.' He thought grinning internally.

Suddenly he felt someone placed a hand at his bicep. He quickly turned his head and found Angelina. She was now grinning at him hoping to impress him. He glanced at Avneet subconsciously. He saw her glaring at the woman beside her. A mischievous idea popped into his head. He smirked evilly. He started walking again and didn't remove her hand though he didn't like the feeling of it.

Avneet was fuming. She thought he would shrug her hand off. He stopped in front of her. Her face was blank when she looked at him. She glared at the woman beside him who smirked at her victoriously. She was angry and offended. Siddharth handed her the ice cream. She looked at it and back at him. He was studying her intently.

"Thanks." She said taking the ice cream and turned on her heels and walked ahead. He widened his eyes. 'Shit. She is angry.' He thought facepalming himself.

"Break is over guys. Let's move!" The guide said. Avneet was ahead of him which he was grateful for. Angelina tugged on his arm.

"Let's go." She said smiling at him before starting walking with him. He groaned. His plan didn't work. He didn't get to get a reaction out of Avneet. 'How will I get away from her now?' He thought helplessly whereas Angelina was saying something about her new nails.

'How could he? He is my husband! I mean....not actually. Wait- why am I explaining to myself?' She groaned softly. She was pissed. She was walking behind the guide. Someone walked near her and she stiffened.

"Hey, beautiful." A voice said. She turned her head and saw a man from their group. He was tall with dirty blond hair with blue eyes. He was smiling at her.

"Hey." She replied smiling softly at him. She was already on alert.

"You're husband seems busy." He laughed jokingly. Avneet relaxed a bit. She didn't get a dangerous aura around him. She rolled her eyes but didn't look back at him.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't care." She said shrugging her shoulders. He looked at her with a smirk on his lips.

"You sure about that?" He asked teasingly and bumped his shoulder with hers.

"Stop." She said making him laugh she too laughed with him. 'He is not bad.' She thought smiling to herself. 'Perhaps he could be a good company when my so-called husband is busy.' She thought rolling her eyes.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Mason." He said smiling softly. He glanced behind her and smirked to himself before looking ahead.

"Shravya." She introduced. Suddenly she felt a hand wrapping around her waist. She turned around and saw Siddharth glaring at Mason.

Siddharth was walking beside Angelina when he saw a guy approaching Avneet. He went on alert and started walking fast. He didn't take any action as the guy seemed harmless. His eyes were set on them. Then he saw him bumping his shoulder with her and they both brusted with laughter. He clenched his jaw and fisted his palms in anger and irritation.

He dashed towards them forgetting about Angelina completely. Angelina stopped talking as he fully ignored her talkings and walked away in her mid-sentence. Her face burned from embarrassment.

Siddharth sped walked towards them and snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest glaring at the guy. 'How dare he flirt with my wife?' He thought angrily.

Hey guys!
Here is chapter thirty-seven. Hope you liked it.

My wife? Siddharth, zyada tez hote ja rahe ho, huh. 😏

His plan backfired. 😂

What do you think Avneet will do now?

Did you like jealous Avneet? 😉

How do you feel about Angelina?🤡

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned to know more! 👻

Please vote, share and comment. ❤

Wish me guys! Tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! 🤧❤
1st June. Mark your calendars. I'll stop, sorry. 😂

Love y'all ❤

-Isa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
234K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...
113K 8.7K 100
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣...
159K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...