The legacy of the yellow flash

By OmJha7

I don't own naruto or any of its characters In this story, Naruto is a genius and finds out that the fourth H... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Part- 5
Part- 6
Part-7
Part- 8
Part- 9
Part- 10
Part- 11
Part- 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part -16
Part-17
Part 18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part 49

Part- 12

4.5K 71 21
By OmJha7

The village was in a buzz, looking livelier than usual, many people noted. However, there was reason to be. Today was the day of the chunin finals. People chatted happily as they made their way to the stadium, talking about who would win and who they would place their bets on.

Of course, most of the buzz was about the last Uchihas. Many people were sure that one of the last Uchihas would no doubt emerge as the winner of the chunin exams. It seemed as if the name of Uchiha automatically distinguished them as the strongest. Of course, people had reason to believe that the last Uchihas were no other than the younger brother of Uchiha Itachi and the younger sister of shusui the greatest prodigies to come out of the Uchiha clan. So, there was a lot of hope placed on the Uchihas to perform well.

Many other people were rooting for the Hyuga genius, Hyuga Neji. The boy was hailed as the prodigy of the Hyuga clan, and there was no doubt as to how powerful the clan was. A prodigy of a powerful clan such as the Hyuga would no doubt be another favourable contender for the title of the winner of the chunin exams.

Naruto smirked as he made his way to the stadium, ensuring he was out of everyone's sight. It was important for him to not be seen by anyone. He wanted his entrance to be one worthy enough for the son of the Yondaime. As he made his way to the stadium, he paid close attention to what the people were saying. Most of them seemed damn sure of Sasuke's and tsuki's victory, while the others were in the favour of the Hyuga. Others were not even mentioned, which suited him just fine. The more he was ignored, the more potent would be their guilt.

"There are still over five minutes before the announcements begin," he mused. He sat down to wait, and while he waited, he thought back to what Neji had said during the prelims.

" What are you doing Uzumaki," Neji said in an angry tone " The battle is already over it's clear as day that you won," Naruto said as he glared at Neji " It's my destiny to win she is a failure once a failure always a failure," Neji said with a smirk as naruto looked at him with a blank look " Know this Neji if a fight you, you will pay," Naruto said.

" Neji what happened to you that you believe in fate more than your own abilities," Naruto thought.

................................................................................................................................................................

Tsuki and Sasuke had just arrived at the stadium Sasuke did say that he wanted a flashy entrance but Tsuki dragged him to the stadium and he had to agree

Shikamaru looked as lazy as usual, but he closely observed his opponents. His opponent, the girl from the sand, looked every bit confident of her victory. But there was a small hint of apprehension in her eyes, which darted around the arena anxiously. He didn't bother looking at Shino. The guy was as stoic as a stone, and never gave anything away. The glasses and high collar of his jacket only made it difficult to read him. The puppeteer from the sand was just like his sister, but unlike her, there was no anxiousness radiating from him. The last guy from the sand was the one that bothered Shikamaru the most. Then came the uchiha's Shikamaru could tell that those two were insanely strong and outside of garra and naruto he wouldn't wanna face those two.

He looked over to Neji, who was Naruto's opponent. Regarded as the rookie of the year of his batch, Neji was a proclaimed genius of the Hyuga, who were known for their deadly and unique Taijutsu. While a formidable opponent, Shikamaru doubted he would win against Naruto who was also rookie of the year of his batch and was a proclaimed genius. He knew that Naruto was powerful, but he had the feeling that Naruto had yet to show what he was fully capable of. Speaking of.....

He looked around to find his blonde friend but there was no sign of him he sighed and muttered 'Troublesome'. The proctor, a different one from the prelims, was standing in front of their lineup. A lazy one, from what he could see.

In the kage boot.

There were Three kages currently sitting in the kage box. The Hokage was the first and had one bodyguard. He was Namiashi Radio. His most distinguishing feature is probably the weal-like scar on his face, running across the bridge of his nose and down across the left side of his face. He has brown spiky hair, dark eyes and wears the standard attire of the Konoha shinobi complete with a forehead protector and the standard flak jacket.

In the other sit were The raikage and the Kazekage aka Orochimaru.

Seems like your prodigy is missing" - A commented. Yugito was the strongest genin they had in Kumo and he was expecting she could put all of these to shame, primarily the Uzumaki brat that the Hokage had expected so much form.

" Well I won't worry about him I am sure he will arrive soon," Hiruzen said.

" Well I do hope he arrives I am looking forward to seeing the Uzumaki you are expecting a lot from him," The kazekage said.

" I will suggest you see the matches then you will see why I am putting my money on him," Hiruzen said earning a curious look from both the kazekage and raikage.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the chunin exam finals. I am Shiranui Genma, the proctor of this stage. The rules are the same as preliminaries, however, whether you win or lose doesn't matter. Your promotion will be decided on the basis of your skill, your strategy and execution."

The proctor was just about to speak some more when a sound above them caused everyone, including the audience and the Kage, to look up. In a puff of smoke, a small object fell right in front of the assembled genin. It was revealed to be a kunai, but not just any kunai.

A three-pronged kunai.

There was a collective gasp among the audience when they recognized what it was. Genma had wide eyes as he stared at the kunai, being reminded of the only person in the entire nations who used to wield these. Before he could think anything else, a person appeared in a Yellow flash.

A pin-drop silence washed over the entire stadium as everyone got a good look at the person.

Those blue eyes, that blonde hair and that cloak that resembled that of the fourth Hokage.

Kage box.

The raikage stood up from his sit that yellow flash he thought that he would never see that again that brat down there was the son of Minato namikaze there was no doubt about it now he understood why Hiruzen was so confident in naruto with that jutsu there was no telling how strong the brat was.

The raikage turned to hiruzen and said "Damn you really hid him well didn't you?"

"That I did. Though the boy takes a lot after his father he figured out his identity on his own when he was 5," Hiruzen said.

"You sure have a lot of talented genins. Specifically, someone trained by Jiraya and senzaru must be strong." Orochimaru said.

Stands.

Everyone's eyes were at the point of bulging out when they saw the kunai used by their beloved Yondaime being thrown in the arena. Everyone had gasped collectively and had jumped up on reflex when the person who had likely thrown the kunai had appeared.

It couldn't be.....It just couldn't be, were the thoughts of everyone. They were filled with disbelief, trying to deny what was right in front of their eyes. But no matter how much they wanted to, it was simply undeniable.

Spiky blonde hair with two jaw length spiky bangs, although tied beneath the headband and the bangs themselves tied around the middle and the cloak there was no mistaking just who the blonde Uzumaki resembled so much.

He was almost a literal copy of Namikaze Minato, with only his hairstyle distinguishing from the famous Hokage. The Yondaime couldn't return from the dead, which left only one conclusion. To think that the demon container was also the son of the Yondaime.....

The crowd exploded in mutters, exclamations of "Yondaime!" mostly drowning any other verbal exclamation. It was something that no one was expecting to see. No one knew that the Yondaime had a legacy, and now that they thought about it, it was right in front of their eyes all the time! Guilt began to creep into every Konoha villager about how they treated the boy, who was almost royalty considering just whose legacy he represented.

Most of the shinobi couldn't believe it the resemblance was uncanny. All of them started mentally berating themselves for not recognizing the similarities.

Naruto stood in a crouch, right hand grasping the handle of the kunai and eyes on the front, facing the genin assembled. He took in the expression of each of them. Shikamaru's narrowed gaze, Shino's raised eyebrows, Kankuro's frown, Temari's appreciative but slightly guarded gaze, Neji's and Sasuke narrowed eyes but an otherwise neutral expression. Yugito and Karui with wide eyes and  Kurotsuchi with a look of disbelieve. But what put him on guard most was Gaara.

Then he looked at Tsuki who was looking at him with a sort of hurt expression he knew why that was she probably thought that he didn't trust her enough to tell her the truth he would talk to her later. Then he locked eyes with garra again.

Pulling out the lodged kunai with a slight jerk, he slowly stood up, maintaining eye contact with Gaara. Gaara's mouth almost twisted into a manic smile, but it was so quick that Naruto would have missed it if he were not looking for it. He stood up to his full height, towering full four inches above him. Without breaking eye contact, both of them seemed to size each other up. It was as if along with them, their bijuu were also looking at each other through their eyes.

"Uzumaki," Gaara whispered, though it perfectly conveyed his bloodlust. Naruto did not change his expression, prompting Gaara to continue, "Mother cries for your blood."

Naruto merely lifted an eyebrow and said, "She's going to have to wait." He then proceeded to stand next to Shikamaru, who turned an annoyed expression to him, "You're a troublesome guy, have I ever told you that?"

Naruto smirked then looked at Tsuki " I will tell you later" He said as she nodded he must have some reason why he didn't tell her she wouldn't go to conclusions.

Genma gazed at Naruto for a moment more, before turning his gaze and calling out, "Just to be clear, I'll say it one more time. The same rules apply as last time. Opponents continue to fight until one is either knocked out or unable to continue. I also reserve the right to stop the match when I see fit. With that said, the contestants of the first match will step forward. The others will proceed to the contestant stands to wait for their matches."

Shikamaru patted Naruto on his shoulders and walked off to sit with the rest of the rookies. When the field cleared, it was just Neji, Naruto and Genma, who stood between the two fighters as the two sized each other up.

"You should give up, Uzumaki. Fate has already decreed me to be the winner today," Neji broke the silence, informing Naruto as if what he said was fact, nothing more.

Naruto smirked- both at the squeals from the female audience and what he was about to say- at him and replied, " You think so but I think if I use my sword there is absolutely no chance of you winning soo I won't use it just to make things even".

Neji's eyes hardened, "Everything in life is set by fate, as is your defeat. But I can see you do not understand fate." Slipping into his stance, he continued, "Allow me to explain by demonstrating it to you."

Genma knew an opportunity when he saw it, and he swung his hand down in a slicing motion. "Hajime!"

Jumping back naruto made 8 shadow clones " Go" he commanded as all of them moved in to engage.

Neji did not seem alarmed at all. He calmly engaged the clones with controlled expertise, slowly but surely, dispatching them. Naruto observed that Neji's eyes never once moved in their sockets, always gazing forward. As the last of the clones was finished off, Neji was surprised a bit that another batch was already moving in to engage. But no matter, they would not win. Fate had decreed him to be the victor of this match.

'There,' Naruto mentally exclaimed as Neji finished off the fourth batch of Shadow clones. He waited for Neji to get his breath back as he prepared himself, setting into his stance. He found out all he needed to fight this match on his terms.

" There is a blind spot, huh I better keep it a secret and strike him with a surprise attack," Naruto thought the time had come to show the fruits of his training.

Almost everyone, including most of the jonin in the stands, was perplexed as one moment Naruto was standing ten feet away, and the next moment a foot was being barely blocked by the Hyuga. Many people thought it was Hiraishin, however, when Neji was sent skidding back from the force of the kick, they realized that Naruto had moved so fast that the momentum had augmented the force behind the kick, causing Neji to go skidding backwards. But Naruto had only started.

'Wha-' Neji had barely begun to think when Naruto attacked again. He was shocked at just how fast and ruthlessly he was forced onto the defensive. As he tried to block the attacks, Neji had thought that Naruto's fighting style was focused more on the strength of the attacks, rather than speed. He was promptly proved when he failed to hide his winces when he felt the force behind each of the attacks. He moved by instinct as he attempted to redirect the force behind Naruto's attacks.

The speed behind his attacks was nothing to scoff at as well. While the strikes had impressive force behind them, they seemed to be augmented by the sheer speed that Naruto was using to strike.

Son of the Yondaime indeed.

Only years of training in the martial art of his family and developing his instincts allowed him to dodge his attacks. Even then, he was dodging and blocking by instinct only. That wasn't the only problem. His hands were feeling numb from every attack that he blocked.

Neji hid his wince as he kept his gaze on Naruto, slowly standing up. He evaluated whatever he had experienced so far. 'There is no doubt that he is physically strong, almost on the same level as Lee. I'm willing to bet that he could withstand the amount of force he dishes in his attacks himself as well. And he is fast, unbelievably so. Nothing else would be expected of the son of the fastest shinobi to ever live, after all. I never knew that it was possible to have such impossibly fast reflexes.

" I think I have assessed enough of his taijutsu and it would be a wise decision to stay away from him even if am dominating the battle right now I am sure if I even slip up a little bit he would block all my chakra points," Naruto thought as he jumped back

"Shadow clone jutsu!" he said as 10 clones appeared and surrounded Neji and went through hand signs " Water style: Water bullets," all of them said. Neji smirked and took a stance " 8 tiagrams 64 palms!" Neji said as he tried to strike all the water bullets but few water bullets hit him.

The shadow clones ran towards Neji as Neji took the same stance " 8 tiagrams 64 palms!" he said as he dispelled all the shadow clones and smirked " Give up Uzumaki you can't defy fate" Neji said as naruto had a blank look.

"Wind Style: great breakthrough!" Naruto said as Neji dogged the attack rushed towards naruto.

Naruto smirked this was exactly what he was looking for " Lightning style: Thunderball blast!" naruto said as he launched a huge ball of electricity towards Neji, Neji couldn't doge it, he was too close to Naruto. Having no time to jump again, he was forced to resort to his defence.

"Kaiten!"

Neji reached his maximum rotation speed just as the fireball reached him. The  Electricity ball crashed into the spinning dome of the chakra, taking only five seconds to disperse, which was four seconds too late for Neji.

Naruto made a sound of mock realization, "Ohhhhhhh, that...I reinforced it with chakra. It's really not that difficult."

He then smirked in a way that sent shivers down Neji's spine. "I've somewhat heard about your defensive technique. The ultimate defence of the Hyuga, isn't it?"

Neji said nothing, which was more than enough for an answer.

Naruto had enough, he rushed towards Neji who was smirking " You are a fool you know you have no chance when it comes to close-range combat" He said but his eyes widened when naruto vanished in a yellow flash and was behind him Neji had no time before he could do anything he was sent flying away with a kick to the stomach, then in another yellow flash naruto was gone again and Neji received a Lightning chakra enhanced fist to his face, then finally naruto kicked him down to the ground.

Kage box

"I really have no more words to describe how impressive that genin of yours is Hokage-dono. To learn and master the Yondaime's most feared technique at such a young age is no small feat," Kazekage complimented.

Hiruzen smirked and nodded. That was a masterful use of the Hiraishin. Naruto must have marked Neji at the very first opportunity.

"Also, to be capable of using three elemental natures is very impressive," Raikage complimented.

Hiruzen accepted the compliment on behalf of Naruto with a nod and a smirk.

Stance.

All jonin were looking in awe in just 1 second Neji was down he was barely able to walk, Only Kakashi, the guy was the one who were able to see what exactly happened, what all other people saw was a yellow flash and Neji was on his knees.

Neji breathed heavily as he gazed at Naruto. He was down to just a quarter of his chakra reserves and was on his knees, while Naruto had yet to show any signs of fatigue. What he didn't know that Naruto's chakra reserves were so much larger than he had only used a small drop of the entirety yet.

"How...did you...."

" How did I almost defeated you in a second" Naruto said. Reaching behind him, he pulled out his Hiraishin kunai, dangling it in his index finger. "I'm sure you know what this is." He looked around, discreetly seeing that he had captured the attention of the entire audience, "This is a kunai that was once used by my father, Namikaze Minato."

Mutters rose in the crowd in response to the confirmation of their thoughts from before, but quickly silenced when Naruto continued, "The Hiraishin no jutsu is a space-time technique, a combination of ninjutsu and fuinjutsu. Basically, this formula here," he showed him his imprinted formula, "Acts as a beacon for me. Wherever this formula is, I can teleport there without any problem. That means the reason I was able to get in there is that you already have a mark on you."

Neji had never widened his eyes this much in his entire life. He desperately searched for the place where Naruto had placed his formula and found it beneath his forearm. Never before, had he been so outclassed in a fight. How had he failed to notice such a simple thing?

Naruto spun the kunai, catching it in a reverse hold. The look on his face was almost as if set in stone. It was the same look the yellow flash gave to his enemies before killing them, "I could have ended the fight the moment we engaged in taijutsu. In another scenario, if you would have been my enemy and not a comrade, you were dead the moment I put this mark on you in our brief taijutsu battle that was the whole reason why I got into a taijutsu battle with you was to mark you."

Silence rang in the entire statement as the cold truth of the words hit each person. It was only now that they realized just how truly dangerous and lethal the Yondaime's use of this jutsu was. It was basically as if you were marked by death. If you had this mark, there was no escape for you.

"Then why didn't you?"

Naruto raised an eyebrow and put the kunai back in his pouch. "Tell me something Neji. Why do you believe in fate so much? What gives you the excuse to claim that everything is fated to be?"

Neji looked surprised for a moment, but then his eyes hardened. He reached for his headband and removed it. "Because of this," he said, pointing to a green seal on his forehead. It was across in the middle, with hooks on either side of the cross.

"The birdcage seal is given to the branch house members of the Hyuga clan by the main house members. While it may seem both the houses are family, it is a lie. The cold reality is that the branch house members only act as servants to the main house," he explained.

Naruto didn't attack him when Neji closed his eyes, instead opting to hear his story out. "The seal is given to the branch house members to protect our prized bloodline from falling into our enemies' hands. After the death of a house member, the seal activates and seals the abilities of Byakugan. By that, I mean this seal binds us until death. A destiny from which we cannot escape."

Neji told him about the Hyuga incident which happened eight years ago. How Hinata was almost kidnapped by the ambassador from Kumogakure no Sato. How the village had demanded the death of Hiashi Hyuga as compensation, how his father was offered instead.

"You speak that it is fate that the branch family will always remain bound, yet you contradicted your own belief when you tried to kill Hinata in the prelims. You tried to divert from your predestined path. All of this, because you hold a grudge against the main family?"

Neji finally lost control of himself, "My father was taken away from me because Hiashi-sama couldn't take the responsibility for his actions! My father had to give his own life, just so Hiashi-sama could keep on living!"

Naruto said nothing for a while. Neji thought he had got through the blonde but was shell-shocked when he heard Naruto's next words. "I already planned on winning today, but I'll say it just for you. I won't be losing to a coward who's always blaming all of his problems on some nonsense such as fate!"

"Someone as ignorant as you are in no position to lecture me," Neji shot back. "You can never understand what it's like to be burdened with a symbol you can never be rid of!"

There was pin-drop silence in the whole stadium. The whole audience felt the impact of the words. Neji couldn't have been more wrong. The senior shinobi feared Naruto would lose it, even the Hokage. But thankfully, Naruto kept a tight lid on his emotions. It wouldn't do losing it in the centre of a crowd.

Naruto sighed wistfully, whispering, "You're wrong. I know exactly how it feels...But enough talk!" He finished in a strong voice. He made a ram seal, and Neji felt that it was better to be cautious rather than just wait and see what happens.

Immediately, he jumped back...or tried to anyway. It was as if he was paralyzed, but it felt like his body was under 100 kg Neji had to struggle to just move his arms. It was as if he was stuck in clay. "What the hell is this?!"

Naruto was calmly walking forward, now that he had successfully activated his seal. "Paralysis seals. Fuinjutsu is perhaps the most versatile of the shinobi arts, won't you agree?"

Kage box.

"Your genin is just full of surprises, Hokage-dono. To make use of seals so efficiently in combat, with just his chakra....it's almost as if he is already an expert. Not many choose to study that particular art."

Hiruzen chuckled and replied, "Naruto is more than just skilled in fuinjutsu. He is perhaps the most skilled person I have ever seen. Not surprising, if you consider just who his father was."

The Raikage nodded in approval, "He definitely qualifies for chunin. To think he had managed to put a Hiraishin and a resistance seal on his opponent. He had been several steps ahead of his opponent right from the beginning of the match."

Stands.

"I didn't know Naruto knew fuinjutsu like that!" Ino exclaimed.

Kakashi smiled, ' Minato sensie you would be proud', "Naruto is an expert in them, you know." he said with an eye smile.

" THAT'S IT NARUTO KICK THAT BASTARDS ASS!" Kiba shouted.

Tenten was dumbstruck just how many steps Naruto had been ahead of her teammate.

Senzaru who was in the kage boot had a proud look on his face he might not have thought naruto his sealing jutsu but still naruto was his student.

Arena.

Neji was couldn't move and naruto was in front of him his hand crackling with lightning " THis is it Neji you lose" with that naruto put his hand on Neji's shoulder and passed lightning chakra through his body him as Neji screamed in pain.

Neji was on his back he had taken too many hits and that last attack was the final blow, he couldn't move his body it was not due to the paralysis seal but it was because his body was too damaged all he could do was glare at the blonde who humiliated him.

"I told you," Naruto stated softly. "Fate is a fragile concept. Our destiny is never set in stone, Neji. I am not strong because I was fated to be. I chose to work hard to reach where I am now. Hinata calls you Neji nii-san, doesn't she? You really should stop treating her the way you do. She only wants to unite the branch family with the main family. She looks up to you as her big brother, it is only fitting you treat her like your sister. It's time you stepped up and stopped using fate as an excuse."

He then removed the paralysis seal from Neji. He stood up and started walking away, letting the medics carry the injured Hyuga away. He smiled as he heard a soft "Maybe you're right." Perhaps there was some hope, after all.

Genma declared loudly, "The winner is, Uzumaki Naruto!"

As soon as finished the crowd started cheering for the boy. Watching him successfully use the trademark jutsu of the yondaime was enough evidence for them that he was indeed the legacy of the fourth. Naruto looked at the crowd in surprise " NAMIKAZE!" that's is what naruto was hearing.

The chant resonated around in the entire stadium and within seconds, the entire stadium was chanting it as well. Naruto, for his part, smiled softly. The sight of everyone cheering for him, even if it was a name that he really didn't use, brought a lump to his throat.

Bowing to the crowd, he turned away and headed to the genin stands. He received many good-natured pats on the back and shook almost everyone's hands on the way. The words "Great job!" and "Congratulations!" rang frequently in his ears. He just accepted them all with a smile and continued on his way.

When he reached the stands, he took in the reactions. First, there was Sasuke.

Who was glaring at him with anger and jealousy naruto just ignored him Sasuke was had to get over the fact that he was not the strongest.

He then walked by Temai and kankuru who were sweating he smirked and kept walking.

Gaara was staring at him, arms crossed. His expression gave nothing away, but his body twitched every now and then. Naruto spotted the cork on his gourd shaking as if the sand was struggling to come out of it.

He didn't wait to see if it would actually come out. Shino gave him a nod of respect, acknowledging his strength. "Good job, Naruto."

Naruto nodded back, "Thanks."

Naruto didn't need to guess the response of Shikamaru. "Troublesome," the shadow user sighed, further slouching, if possible. "You just had to go and cause a ruckus, didn't you?"

Naruto smirked then he looked at Yugito and kauri, Yugito looked nervous since her match was about to be with the blonde and kauri had a pissed off look on her face she didn't wanna admit that naruto would beat her.

Kage boot.

" I suggest we promote Uzumaki to Jonin," Raikage said he was truly impressed at such a young age the boy had mastered his fathers jutsu and his skills with sealing were off the charts and form what the boy said he was a ninjutsu user that meant the boy hadn't shown his full capability.

" I agree," Kazekage said as hiruzen nodded.

stands.

"I-I never knew.....," Ino whispered. She could not believe she missed such a big fact. She was supposed to be from a clan that were masters of the mind, yet she couldn't see such an obvious resemblance! She ought to be ashamed of herself!

If not for the age, Naruto and Namikaze Minato could be clones of each other. Blonde hair of almost identical shade, azure eyes that were unique to them- it could not be more obvious than that.

Sakura's jaw was almost unhinged. She couldn't believe she never saw the resemblance as well! It was so obvious! And come to think of it, she treated him like crap! The son of the hero who saved Konoha from the Kyuubi treated like crap. Not just by her, but by the whole village, including her mother.

Tenten was shaking her head in disbelief. She couldn't believe Naruto had beaten her teammate, who she believed to be the strongest genin in Konoha. But then again, he had the Yondaime's jutsu on his side.

Naruto walked towards Tsuki who was looking at him in awe " Now, Now Tsuki-chan I know I am good looking but don't stare at me as that" Naruto said with a smile as Tsuki's entire face turned red as she turned away " Hey Tsuki you know the reason I didn't tell you was that I would have to tell you why the villagers hated me" Naruto said as Tsuki looked at him " W-What do you mean" she said " At the night of the nine tails attack my father didn't kill the nine tails because he simply couldn't Bijuu are completely made up of chakra and killing them Is not possible"  Naruto said as Tsuki eyes widened " D-Does that mean" She said as naruto noddd " Dad sealed the nine tails inside of me sacrificing his life in the process I am the nine tails Jinchuriki I thought if I told you" Naruto couldn't continue Tsuki hugged him " I would never hate you I don't care if you have the nine tails or not" She said as Naruto was little shocked by the sudden embrace but hugged her back " Thank you".

The jonin smiled at the scene and Kakashi was giggling while seeing the scene all the girls were jealous of Tsuki naruto already had fangirls but now that his heritage was revealed Oooo boy he didn't wanna think about it.

When Procter announced the next match they both broke the hug and smiled at each other.

Genma announced, "The next match will be between Aburame Shino and Sabaku no Kankuro."

Before he could say anything more, he was interrupted. "Proctor, I forfeit!" Kankuro's yell was followed by a confused look from Genma and a roar of disapproval from the crowd. Naruto narrowed his eyes at Kankuro and Temari. Naruto just turned back to the arena.

Back in the arena, Genma was announcing. "Then by default, the winner of the match is Aburame Shino. Thus, we can progress onto the next match. The next match is Kurotsuchi vs Tsuki Uchiha!"

Both Kurotsuchi and Tsuki came down to the arena.

"Then we can begin this match."

"HAJIME!"

"Earth style: Earth spike!" Kurotsuchi called a massive spike of earth shot out of the ground towards Tsuki. Tsuki jumped back ten meters and missed the spike as she unsheathed her sword and activated her Sharingan, she had picked up on kenjutsu this month and Kakashi was more than happy to teach her.

Kurotsuchi went forward with a kunai in each hand and began swiping at Tsuki who easily defended with her sword.

Sparks flew from the kunai and blade when they connected with one another. Kurotsuchi used her slim body and used her flexibility to perform a couple of very well agile and well-balanced moves as she tried to hit him in some of Tsuki vital spots.

One of her Kunai went for the jugular showing Tsuki just how serious she was being. She moved her head back and just felt the graze of the tip of the kunai hit her throat. In response, she swept her legs with a vicious kick but Kurotsuchi quickly jumped in the air before she unleashed a kick of her own.

Tsuki caught the kick and threw Kurotsuchi over her shoulder but she easily rolled with the throw.

"Earth style: Mud shot!" She said as glomps on mud shot out of her mouth and rocketing towards Tsuki.

"Fire style: Swirling fire!" Tsuki said as she took a deep breath and forced a large swirl of fire out of her mouth. The fire rushed forward and burnt into the mud shots.

Back on the field, Tsuki defended from a few quick strikes from Kurotsuchi though Tsuki was too fast and managed to block each strike and counter with his own though Kurotsuchi would block and do the same.

Eventually, Kurotsuchi kunai and Tsuki sword locked onto each other and began fighting for dominance. When they entered a stalemate Tsuki used her superior physical strength and pushed  Kurotsuchi back and sent her flying back a couple of meters.

They stared towards each other before they both began to make a set of hand seals, both at similar speeds and similar actions and motions.

" Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Tsuki said.

" Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" Kurotsuchi said.

Water and fireballs rushed towards their targets at great speed but collided with one another creating a small veil of steam to begin to appear and engulf the lower field making it a little difficult for some to see what was happening.

Neither stopped their attack as fire and water rained down through the field, trying to bypass the other but neither having any success.

'She really is pretty good.' Tsuki thought.

'It's to be expected that one of the last Uchiha's would be this skilled.' Kurotsuchi thought in return.

Deciding to take it up a notch Kurotsuchi smiled to herself before she jumped onto the high walls looking down at Tsuki who stared up at her as did the others in the crowds and who was watching.

She made a few hand seals before shout "Lava style: Lava rain!" she called out as she took a deep breath and shot out large glomps of lava from her mouth high into the air and watched as it began to separate from large glomps and into small and smaller pieces until it was just like bits of hail.

Tsuki was successful in doing all of the Lava balls that fell from the sky thanks to her Sharingan.

Stands.

" Lava style how can she use lava style I thought that only the mist village had that Keke-Genkai," Sakura said.

"There was a clan that specialized and could use the Lava style bloodline long ago, but they got split and separated throughout the year and got spread throughout the years similar to that of the Uzumaki. My guess is that someone from that girl's family carried the Yoton bloodline and it was passed down to her." Naruto said.

On the field, Tsuki looked at her in surprise. 'Lava huh? This takes things to a new level. I have to be more careful around her and I can't let that lava touch me of it will be lights out for me.' She thought.

"You look a little out of it. I hope that little treat I just gave you did not burn you too badly." Kurotsuchi said as she grinned at him as Tsuki looked up at her.

"Not at all though I was a little surprised; this does not change the fact I will still kick your ass!" Tsuki said making Kurotsuchi glare down at her.

"We will see who will be the one to get their ass kicked!" She said as she went through another lot of hand seals. "Lava style: Lava torrent!"This time a large stream of lava shot out from her mouth and rushed towards him.

Tsuki quickly saw the danger and immediately jumped as far away as she could from harm's way. However, she noticed that when the lava hit the ground, it began to spread across the floor and slowly begin to cover the ground.

' Not good I have to end this soon' Tsuki thought as her Sharingan began to spin ' I won't use raikiri unless I am forced to but Chidori...'.

Tsuki jumped up and applied chakra to stick on the wall and went through hand signs as lightning started forming around her right hand as she held her right hand with her left hand.

The lightning started making a sound as Tsuki ran down the wall tearing the wall in the process. 

Kurotsuchi went through hand signs " Earth style: Mud bullets" She said as she sends multiple bullets towards Tsuki who dogged them all still running towards her.

' Dammit if I get hit by that jutsu I am done for' Kurotsuchi thought as she went through hand signs " Lava style: Lava bullets" She said but the same thing happened Tsuki kept doing all of them until she was 1 foot away from Kurotsuchi.

" CHIDORI!" Tsuki said as she stabbed Kurotsuchi right shoulder.

" Ahhhh!" Kurotsuchi yelled in pain as she fell to her knees and fell down Unconscious.

The Procter jumped down and saw Kurotsuchi Unconscious " Winner of the match Tsuki Uchiha!" The Procter said as the crowd began to cheer.

Tsuki walked up to the stance to see naruto smiling and Sasuke had a smirk and Ino and sakura were telling her how cool she was.

"I wonder if she knows about the invasion," Naruto thought.

'Why don't you ask your vixen?' Kurama suggested, both half-seriously and half-innocently.

Naruto absently nodded, until he registered what Kurama said. 'What do you mean by that? Tsuki isn't my vixen!' he corrected him in a sputter. Just what was the kitsune trying to say?!

Kurama laughed, 'I'm the only being in this world, Naruto, who you can't fool! I've seen the way you look at her. You want to just grab her an-'

'SHUT UP!' He shouted to the being inside him, his face a deep shade of red. He shook his head violently to shake off the train of thoughts Kurama had started. He couldn't imagine himself pinning her to a wall-

He banged his head on the floor to clear it. 'Why did you suggest it? These thoughts are hard to get rid of, you know!'

Tsuki saw naruto was a bit red and banging his head on the wall she walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder " Hey naruto you okay" she said as Naruto looked at her and hide his blush and nodded and grabbed her hand and pointed and pointed at the necklace " If you are in trouble just apply chakra to that necklace and I will be there in a flash" Naruto said and Tsuki nodded.

"The next match is Nara Shikamaru vs Sabaku no Temari!"

Shikamaru had a panicked look on his face. "Oi, oi, why is it always my match that gets jumped up?" He began to back away from the railing. "I'm forfeiting as well. I don't care what my troublesome Kaa-san says or does to me, I am not-"

His rant was cut off when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned to face Naruto with a quizzical look. "What are you-"

"It's ok Shika," Naruto said, complete with a sympathetic look. Shikamaru gave him a suspicious look, so Naruto did his best not to smile. "But there's just one problem."

If possible, Shikamaru narrowed his eyes even further. "What?"

"You can't forfeit."

The next moment, he was standing right in front of a smirking proctor and Temari. He blinked once, trying to figure what the hell just happened and how did he get down here. He turned around and saw the complete look of innocence on Naruto's face. He gave a look of bloody murder at the blonde he called his friend. He had the nerve to use the Flying Thunder God to send him to the arena. He turned around, grumbling that at least he didn't have to walk the distance from the waiting area to the centre arena. (The match goes the same as canon)

Genma just snorted and announced, "Winner, Sabaku no Temari!" Shikamaru released his hold on Temari, who only just managed to catch herself. She stared at the retreating back of the genin and managed to stutter out. "W-Why?"

Shikamaru turned around and answered, shrugging in a way that really made him look like a guy who doesn't want to be bothered by anything. "It makes no sense to succumb to chakra exhaustion just for this when I might need my energy later."

" Nest match Uchiha Sasuke vs Garra of the sand" ( Same as canon but Sasuke is much faster and stronger let's skip to the part where the invasion begins)

................................................................................................................................................................

"What's this?" Sakura asked as she watched feathers start falling from nowhere making her sleepy. "Genjutsu?" She asked right before breaking the illusion.

"Genjutsu?" Tsuki wondered as she also broke the illusion.

"We are being invaded by the Sound and Sand" Kakashi explained as he fought against a couple of Sound shinobi.

"WHAT?" Sakura yelled. "The Sand is our ally" she stated.

"They are no longer our allies. We knew about this invasion since the end of the second phase of the chunin exams so we are prepared" Kakashi said trying to ease the worries of a fresh genin.

" Tsuki and sakura I have a mission for you to assemble a team and go after Sasuke he can't handle garra by himself, but you can't take naruto we need him somewhere else," Kakashi said they both nodded.

The team is the same instead of Naruto Tsuki is there.

Naruto looked around he had a very important role in this invasion, he had the hiraishin mark on various places and he will use it wisely.

" Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto said as Fifty shadows appeared " You know what to do boys" Naruto said as the clones nodded and disappeared in a yellow flash to evacuate all of them, civilians.

10 Chunins appeared in front of naruto as naruto had a calm expression on his face as he unsheathed enma " What are you waiting for come".

All the chunin rushed towards naruto but they didn't notice that Naruto had his three-pronged kunai all over the stadium in a yellow flash all chunin were dead and Blood was on enma.

" I have to do this" Naruto thought as he created 20 clones he was going to do the same thing that his father did even if he felt bad these people were his enemy and he would not show them any mercy, " Flying Raijin level 2," Naruto said as the clones disappeared all yellow flash could be seen all around the stadium.

Kage boot.

Hiruzen was in his battle gear fighting Orochimaru the raikage was outside the barrier looking at the battle " Raikage sama what do we do" C asked as Ay looked at him " Help all the civilians I won't just sit and watch as children and innocent people die" Ay said as they head up to help all the civilians.

With Sasuke and the others.

Sasuke had his curse seal activated and Tsuki was panting as they were fighting garra who was half transformed, they had gotten pretty good hits on him but none of them could keep him down only time they were able to injure him was when Sasuke caught him off guard with the raikiri when Garra was busy fighting Tsuki.

Sasuke rushed towards garra with one last raikiri but garra but garra before Sasuke could reach garra he was grabbed by a huge hand made up of sand " SASUKE!" Tsuki said as she made a raikiri and rushed towards Sasuke was trapped and sliced the arms in half, then she was sent flying in the air by a kick to the stomach by garra " DIE!" Garra said as he jumped towards Tsuki to kill her " I can't doge I am in mid-air I only have one option" Tsuki thought as she grabbed her necklace and sent chakra Just before garra could touch Tsuki she was gone in a yellow flash.

Naruto landed on a tree carrying Tsuki bridal style " Naruto" Tsuki said weakly as naruto looked at her " Don't worry I will handle the rest just take Sasuke with you and run".

Tsuki widened her eyes " No! Absolutely no".

Naruto put her Down and glared at garra " Tsuki you have to understand if you stay here you will only get in my way" Naruto said as Tsuki put her head down and nodded she put Sasuke's arm around her shoulder and Jumped away looking back at him one last time " Don't die naruto" She thought as tears came to her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.

Naruto and garra were glaring at each other " MOTHER WILL FINALLY HAVE YOUR BLOOD UZUMAKI!" Garra said, but naruto looked at him with an emotionless face and unsheathed Enma " We will see about that Garra" Naruto said as a purple aura surrounded enma.

Done! I hope you guys liked this chapter Naruto vs garra next chapter just saying the fight is not gonna be long it's gonna be very short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 232 10
The fourth great ninja war ended. Madara won the war. Everyone died and all seemed lost. Except for one shinobi. His name is Naruto Uzumaki. There...
127K 5.1K 21
Real Real Shinobi AU. Alive Minato, Dead Kushina. Kushina is the Fourth Hokage. Alive Uchiha Clan, no massacre, no coup. BFF Sasuke, BFF Shikamar...
6.7K 68 9
Kushina and minato thought they weren't ready when a child came to their lives, they called him naruto and dropped him off at the orphanage, a year l...
382K 6.7K 15
Kiyomi Namikaze, daughter of the late fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki Is an natural prodigy who struggles to find meaning to the ninja lifestyle. K...