Daily life of slime family [...

Por RenBowLTE

Need some sweet dose? Más

New Life
Confession
Our little sweetheart
Life with a disciple
Shalsha Attack!
An elf has come
lord of the flies
goddess observation
Tempest's Family Attack
God wrath
Black Number's
Rampage
Annihilation
Homecoming
Suspicious Woman
Her Worth
Octagram
Future Planning
Each Reaction
One Feeling
The Only Queen
SS: Devil Twins Origin
SS: Princess Dream
Strength Test
The Princesses Might
Tempest Academy
Mr. Main Character
Geniuses Generation
Heir Of Destruction
Wrath Of The Devils
Character Sheet
Will Of God
God Of Destruction
Aftermath
A Day In Academy
Visitor
Blooming Flower
The First Member
Each Move
The Honorable Fight
The Second Member
Seed Of Conflict
A Fanclub?
Lawless City
RSC Leader
Beginning
The Correct Choice
Mischievous Plan
Là Infernal
War Declaration
Saved Me!!
Goddess Freya
The One Unleashed
Queen Worth
The Prepared Stage
Mightiest Attack
Last Struggle
Final Showdown
Closed Curtain
Evolution
Back To Tempest
Extra Chapter: The Lost Love

The Fated One

39.9K 622 364
Por RenBowLTE

Its been 30 year since the defeat of yuuki, and now i just got buried by a never-ending paperwork since Tempest is a world leading in so many modern aspect in this world..

You can basically tell that even with my [Parallel Existence] i still stuck in this office for weeks.

Rimuru: " Heyyy ciel, isn't this more worse than a black company back in my world? I just wanna relax a bit.."

<<Master, How about go to the elves bar to relax a bit?>>

Rimuru:" ooohh you sure know your stuff ciel-sensei! Alright, lets get moving!"

Rimuru quickly using [Traveller] to the dwargon...more precisely straight up in front of butterfly elves bar.
(A/N: SORRY I FORGOT THE BAR NAME)

Rimuru turn into his slime form and enter the bar.

Elf 1: " Ara, slime-san welcome!"
Elf 2: "ehh slime-san come!?"
Elf 3: " howww cutee!"

Rimuru quickly got cuddled up by the three elves

Rimuru:' ahh this is it a heavenn'

After enjoying the moment, rimuru drank the wine and chatting with the elves, he complained about his works while the elves just hear it with chuckles.

Elf 2:" Oh yea, slime-san dont you wanna do the prediction ball like last time? Who knows it may be one of us this time..hhuhuh"

Rimuru: " Ohh that may be not a bad idea, i've been curios my self too."

Rimuru:' since shizu-san has passed away maybe there's someone whose waiting for me? Well its not a problem if its none though..'

Elf 2:"alright here i go!"

The moment the elf lady start, the ball shows a girl with blonde hair and a witch-esque like hat.

Elf 1:" wahh its cutie slime-san fufufu"
Elf 2: " yeahh, i wonder what kind of fate you two have"
Elf 3 :" ehh its not me?..hmm"

Rimuru: 'ehh who is this? I kind of guess its maybe shuna or shion, if not the three demoness trio..hmm she kind of cute..my fated one.'

After they chatted for a while about rimuru fated one, rimuru left the bar and returned to his office.

Rimuru could'n stop thinking about his fated one since he left the bar even after few days he ask ciel to do analysis if its someone that rimuru knows.

<<Master, regarding your 'Fated One' i've confirmed that master has never met this person in your entire life, but i found something interesting about this want to hear it?>>

Rimuru: " something interesting? Hmm what is it?"

<<Base on the image that shown the other days, i've done my research regarding her movement, her breathing and her body structure, my conclusion is there's some substances in her body that unknown to this world and can be regarded as a anomaly of this world.>>

Rimuru: " which means.."

<<She is not from this world>>

Rimuru:" not from this world huh..base on your confident tone, is there any good news ciel-sensei?"

<<Yes. i've found the world that has identical energy with your 'Fated One'>>

Rimuru:" Thats rightt i should've expect no less from the great ciel-sensei!"

<<You can praise me more master>>

Rimuru:" yes yes good girl ciel"

After all that, rimuru decided to go to that world where his fated one reside, rimuru create a [Parallel Existence] as a his body double while go to other world.

<<Master all the preparations has been complete start [transmission]?>>

Rimuru:"Yes!"

After rimuru said that he immediately dissapeared from the office leaving only his [parallel existence].

After a while rimuru has arrived into his destination, rimuru observed the surrounding that filled with nothing but a highland, rimuru quickly clean the dust off his clothes and he spotted a village not far from him
(A/N: RIMURU WEARING A BLACK CLOTHES HE WEAR AFTER HE BECAME A DEMON LORD)

After arrived at the village, Rimuru begin walking while hearing the villager chatting while ciel analize this world language to him, it doesn't take a minute to ciel to grasp a full understanding of a language of this world, after a while somebody began to talk to rimuru

Granny:" Ahh, welcome young lady? Young boy?"

Rimuru:" emm , young boy is fine haha"

Granny:"  i see forgive my rudeness, is this the first time you came to this village boy?"

Rimuru:" yeah, its my first time, emm by the way my name Rimuru Tempest nice to meet you"

Granny:" oh, rimuru-boy is it ahaha, then welcome to the furata village ,this village has been protected by the Witch of Plateau for over a hundred years.."

While that granny still talking rimuru gather as much information as he can from the granny and the other villager

Rimuru:' i see, this village has been protected by a "witch of the plateau" for over 100 years..'

<<Master base on my calculation your 'fated one' must be around here>>

Rimuru:" i got it"

After that rimuru began knowing the people around here and sometime help them but he never noticed the his 'fated one' so he just helping the villager with hope that he may find her.

AZUSA POV

Azusa:" yosh the fill the quota of today now i just have to traded this slime core at a guild"

After that, azusa go to the village and enter the adventurer guild.

Azusa:' hmm i wonder who the girl that going around helping the villager go'

Recently, Azusa noticed that some blue hair girl helping villager around the village everytime she went to the guild..can't bear with her curiosity anymore azusa decide to ask the guild receptionist.

Azusa:" hey, do you know the blue hair girl that going around the village? Who is that?"

Receptionist:" blue hair girl? Hmm..ahh you mean rimuru-san is it?"

Azusa:" Rimuru?"

Receptionist:" yes, and by the way rimuru-san is a boy you know, he's now teaching the village kid a basic academic and a bit of swordmanship"

Azusa:" EHHH?! He is a boyy??! No matter how you look at it is girl you knoww moreover he's superr cute"

Receptionist:" hahaha i know how u feel, its my reaction when i heard it at a first time too"

At that the guild door suddenly open, and a blue hair boy with a black clothes and a katana around his back enter , he appear to be a bit shocked when he sees me.

Azusa:" emm, if you stare at me like that i might get embarassed u know" *blush*

Rimuru:" ahh forgive my rudeness lady and here the today quest receptionist-san"

Receptionist:"  hm hm thank you very much rimuru-san, and this lady here is witch of plateau lady Azusa"

Azusa:'What are youu doingg!! Drop that nickname if you want to introduced me!'

Rimuru:"Ahh lady azusa its an honor to meet you, my name is Rimuru Tempest you can call me rimuru"

Azusa:" emm its a pleasure to meet you too "

Rimuru:" oh its getting late , the kids must be waiting for me till next time lady Azusa"

Azusa"yeah"

After that rimuru leave the guild, azusa keep blushing for unknown reason, receptionist who noticed this decide to tease her

Receptionist:" you know lady azusa , there's rumour that the rimuru-san is a noble from some country base on how he acted, its a perfect fits for you lady azusa"

Azusa:" eh really? If so that explained how is he so polite"

Receptionist:" hihihi, right?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.5K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
205K 2.7K 200
*all lowercase !!
9.8K 839 8
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. 𝘾�...
147K 2.1K 21
Most of it is gonna be angst, but there will be some fluff. I'll update whenever I have motivation; dont expect an even updating schedule- Maybe ever...