You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
She is my wife😏
His Family💞
Not an update
First meeting❤
Till eternity😇
Reunion😊
A Dance💃
Drunk🥴
A kiss
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
His plan
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

Umbrella ☂️

957 48 2
By taekooklovere

Siya's whole mood changed after the conversation with the secretary. She thought that the first day to office will be a happy and cheerful one but all just turned sour with new revelations.

She knew that it is not wise to think about a closed chapter which was Sedha but only she knew how much bitterness that mere name brought to her.

Even though her mood was off she couldn't compromise on the new responsibility handed over to her.

She was not a very intelligent and academically excellent person but she never failed to work hard when any responsibility was handed over to her. Siya went through the files  that her assistant handed over to her and started her research on each projects.

Just then her table phone rang

"Hello? "

"Come to my office. ", she knew whose this voice was. It was none other than her bratty husband who gave her the same position in office as his ex's.

"Okay. ", she replied back.

When she enquired his office was on the topmost floor. She took the lift to the floor and was amazed to see the whole getup of the floor which felt more like a five star luxury hotel than an office.

One of his secretary guided her to his cabin. When she opened the door Abhi was siting on his chair. Just when he saw her, he stood up  from his chair and walked to her. He also directed the secretary who tailed her, to go out.

He looked at her and held both her hand in his palms and asked "Siya how was the first day? Are you okay with the job? "

"Yes I am okay with the job. ", she tried to show an okay expression but her face was deceiving her.

" Really? Your face doesn't say so? Is there any problem? ", he asked again sensing her sad face.

" I said no there is no problem. It will take a bit time to get accustomed to new job", she tried to explain but she couldn't face him. So she released her hands from  his hold and moved from there.

But soon Abhi moved closer  to her and grabbed her both cheeks and said, "Siya, I know it will be hard at times in a new environment even though you had working experience somewhere else. There can be people that won't acknowledge you and your hardwork. I can console you by saying that I am there for you and I am the boss here. But Siya, in reality you don't need my help because you are my wife and that makes you the real boss. You can use that power anytime when someone tries to question you. I am sure you won't need to do that because your work will be your identity. Once you start working hard everyday for this company, everyone will respect and admire you. ", he said.

She don't know why but his words calmed her mind. Yes she was sad due to her colleague's dislike towards her but how will she explain the main reason was something else. Something related to him.

She simply smiled back at him pressing her fingers on his fingers which were caressing her cheeks. His care, his concerns, his touch all were her's now. Now she has walked so far to a point where she won't be able to go back. Go back to a point where he treated her as a mere friend. She can't imagine him being good to someone else. So even a simple thought of Sedha coming back to take him back from her terrified her.

She didn't wanted to know their story. How much they liked each other or how special she was to him. She simply know that Abhi is her's now and will always be. Her eyes filled with tear immediately thinking about the weird possibilities.

"Siya hey, why are you crying? Did someone bully you? "

"No. I suddenly don't feel well. ", she replied wiping her tear filled eyes.

" Then let's go to a hospital. ", he panicked

"No no I am okay. Can you give me a half day leave? "

"Is that something to be asked? You are the boss. ", Abhi said

"I will take you to home." He moved to take his car keys and coat.

"No you do your job. I will ask the driver. It's not a big deal. Just a head ache. It will go once I rest. ", she explained.

"Are you sure? I can really drop you"

"I am. I will go then. ", she waved gudbye.

" Take care. ", he suddenly kissed her forehead. Siya got startled but still smiled back and left.

.
.
.
.

Siya was lying on the bed after reaching from the company. She suddenly stood up from the bed and went towards the balcony door. A small drizzle of water sprayed on her. The pitter patter of the raindrops brought many memories to her mind. But as we say the beautiful memories are always made with the one we love.

It was an ordinary day after their first fight in school. Siya didn't talk much to Abhi after that. She didn't know why but she felt so angry after that day. To whom was that anger? Obviously to Abhi. For not considering her feelings. Abhi also didn't make any effort to drop a conversation with her. She didn't strike a conversation with him first because she clearly wanted Abhi to come to her and apologize. But Abhi was Abhi. How can we expect that cold boy to take the first step?

The class finished and it was raining so hard. She forgot to carry an umbrella that day. She waited half an hour for the rain to stop. But it didn't have any intention to stop so soon.  She felt so lonely standing there without any friend to accompany her there. She regretted sending her friend away when they offered to share their umbrella because she knew they would have to go separately after a few meters as nobody was from her locality. She just waited...

Unknown to her there was someone watching all her expression of despair, regret and anger all on her face from the side of corridor. He could just look at those face forever. He didn't want her to be lonely and if he wanted to accompany her, he wanted it to be himself not someone else.

After standing for more than hour Siya got fed up and started to walk towards the rain.
"There's no use of waiting for rain to stop, i guess this damn rain is  gonna stop only once i reach home", she cursed looking at sky and put her step ahead.

Just then a figure rushed by her side and he stuffed an opened umbrella into her hand and ran into the rain. The whole thing happened too suddenly that she couldn't process anything.

" Who was that? ", she thought.

Only she could see a retreating back running in the rain.
But how could she not recognise her love's silhouette.

"It was Abhi. ", she rejoiced. But she felt sad again. " We could have shared it", she thought. But still her hear skipped a beat then reminding her that the man you love atleast cares for you...

It was the rainy day that didn't let her lose hope in love with Abhi.

.
.
.
.

She could hear doorbell ringing. She walked fastly towards the railings to see Ishita opening the door. It was not Abhi but a person with somewhat the same physique as Abhi. Maybe he was a bit taller than Abhi.

Siya could see Ishita's face crumbling seeing his face.

"Brother is not here. ", Ishita said with a slight tone of arrogance.

"So what. His home is my home. Right beauty? ", he entered without any invitation and walked towards Prateeksha and hugged her.

"Missed me darling? ", Vivek winked at Abhi's mom

" Eeew I don't know how bhai got such a flirty friend. ", Ishita snorted.

" Eeew I don't understand how my darling got such an arrogant daughter. ", he replied back taunting her.

" Now both don't start now. Come Viv I have made your favourite snack today. ", Prateeksha invited him.

"Mom how can you pretend not to hear him calling me arrogant. I am your daughter. ", this was the case whenever Vivek visited them. Vivek was like their own son. Since Vivek didn't have a family, he usually visited Abhi's that could give him the warmth of a loving family.

"So what? aren't you arrogant enough my precious daughter? ", prateeksha lovingly pulled her cheeks.

"Aunty bring that butter coffee too. Got too tired from traveling after a business trip. ", he sat himself on the dining table.

" Hey who are you ordering huh? This is not a hotel to order your dishes", Ishita pointed fingers at Vivek and taunted.

Vivek acted as if he didn't hear her and started reading a nearby magazine.
"Read read there might be hot news about someone whoring around. "hearing that he threw the magazine on the table

" What is it with you that I whore around? "

"Did I say it was you? Huh? "

"What is your problem then? ", Vivek replied back.

"You are the problem. You rejected my friend and she is crying mess. Don't you have any sympathy for her"

"I don't even know who your friend is? "

"Ooh i see. Look I will tell mom how you broke my friends heart. ", Ishita started goint to kitchen.

" Then let your mom and brother know about  you running after a man and pathetically getting rejected by him during your stay in US also. "

How did he know? , that was the first thought that came to Ishita's mind. How did this person find about her whereabouts that even her bro didn't know.

"You won't tell mom and bro right? ", her words softened down without any tinch of anger.

"Then you better don't go sprouting nonsense. "

"Okay. ", Ishita sat down like an obedient kitten. This was like always. They would start a fight an finally he would win.
" I hate him", Ishita repeated in her mind gritting her teeth.

Soon Siya descended down the stairs and walked towards the pair. As she was upstairs she only managed to hear bits of their conversation.

"Aah bhabhi come. ", Ishita invited her to sit near her.

" This is Vivek. My brother's friend. ", Siya smiled back and shook her hand.

" Hi Siya, Abhi has talked a lot about you. "

"Really?", Siya's mood brightened hearing his word. Did he really talk about me?

. ..........

Small chappy i know...
Ok i used the umbrella scene from a c drama... 😜

Can you guess the drama?

Will update soon.

Vote comment follow if you like😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.7K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
109K 6.2K 35
🦢🪔They loved eachother with all their flaws and imperfections🦢🪔 Note-: each chapter contain less than 1000 words Book 1 of marriage series Siya...
774K 34.4K 57
"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you know 'Princes on white horses' are 'fai...
2M 87.6K 93
•UNDER EDITING• Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...