🎇Play for me🎇 (tssukishima...

By Anantawritetrash

(y/n) (l/n) was a simple high school girl who had listless days her whole life . Until she met a cocky blonde... More

🎇we just met🎇
🎇why would I be the manager🎇
🎇therapy 🎇
🎇studying together🎇
🎇rumor🎇
🎇cuddling🎇
🎇hangover🎇
🎇confession🎇
🎇mom🎇
🎇cultural festival🎇
🎇maid and butler cafe🎇
🎇manager🎇
🎇always in trouble🎇
🎇a little misunderstanding🎇
🎇practice match🎇
🎇jealous🎇
🎇why so early🎇
🎇randomly studying🎇
🎇patting🎇
🎇should I ? 🎇
🎇training camp🎇
🎇training camp , part -2 🎇
🎇Training camp , part -3 🎇
🎇Training camp ,part - 4 🎇
🎇Training camp , part -5🎇
🎇training camp , part -6 🎇
🎇the disastrous night🎇
🎇A ride back home🎇
🎇I am not🎇
🎇kisses🎇
🎇Bar....be....que🎇
🎇as a friend🎇
🎇Mine of course🎇
🎇triple date🎇
🎇Amusement park🎇
🎇STORY TIME🎇
🎇couple reunion🎇
🎇The news🎇
🎇I still remember🎇
🎇Christmas🎇
🎇meat buns (with extra salt)🎇
🎇The day had finally came🎇
🎇riley and hunter🎇
A/N:

🎇disaster🎇

109 11 2
By Anantawritetrash

The practice match was good and you spent your Saturday , practicing for the audition the other day . It was finally Sunday , You wore your new white colored tank top and loose jeans . They told you that all the instruments will be provided by them too , so You just carried a small bag with snacks . You mother kissed your forehead and you went off .  

You reached the studio names 'sunshine' (omg this is so embarrassing too, author chan isn't good with names) 

" (y/n) here " Yami called you and you greeted them with a bow " You ready for it " They asked , " YASS " You all answered . Mina came with a slip " our number is 9th" She said and you sat down , watching the performance of other bands there on the small tele glued to the wall . 

" Blood lust fairies are next " The girl announced and you looked at her and saw it was michimiya . " (y/n) , maki , what are you doing here " She asked . 

" we came for auditions " Maki said . Michimiya smiled " good luck , all of you . I hope you pass " She said and you all gave her a smile . 

You went in and saw an old woman sitting on the chair in front of the stage , You all sat down or stood in your places . Mina stood on the chair behind the old woman and motioned her hands . Yuri hummed and maki started playing her guitar .  

play this song now , you are gonna sing the sugawara's part . (author - chan don't know how to write songs ) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all ended with the beat of your drums . The old woman looked solemnly at your panting figures and opened her mouth . 

" How many of you think that you did good " She asked . 'what does she mean by that ? Is she telling us it was bad ? I think it was pretty good' 

Mina raised her hands high . " I believe my team did good " she said and we all smiled and raised our hands . The old lady smiled and said " You are the first team since the whole morning who was confident in their music , YOU PASS " She said and we all cheered up , Mina came towards you with a warm smile " good job " she punched you lightly on the chest and ........ and .......... collapsed . 

Your eyes widened as she fell down on the ground and laid there like a lifeless person . " Hey is that girl ok ? " The old woman called to you all . 

" please call the ambulance " Yuri said and the old woman did . The ambulance came in no time and carried mina to the hospital . You all stayed in the hallway , thinking about what happened . 

" yuri , do you have an explanation " Yami asked . " I DON'T KNOW , WHAT HAPPENED OK " She screamed , it was the first time you saw yuri scream . Maki was praying with her hands joined together . You still couldn't believe that something like this happened . 

" (y/n) " someone called you , it was your mom . You went and hugged her , she hugged back and looked at all your worried faces " come on girls , I bought you food , come and eat it . I am sure she will be ok " You mother said and they nodded slightly as you all walked in the cafeteria . 

" You eat here , I will go and talk to the doctor " Your mother said as she went away . You were kind of panicked but you looked calm . Yuri was shaking and maki was patting her back " hey , it's going to be ok , she is going to be okay " She said . 

You just looked down , feeling useless that you can't even comfort your friends . You all went home , you mother didn't tell you what the doctor said and you didn't asked to . You didn't wanted to believe it . " can I take a day off from school " You asked and your mother nodded . 

The next day , you stayed home and your mother went to her office . You ignored the messages of yachi asking 'why aren't you school today' . You laid on the bed , a blanket wrapped around you . Your mother told you that she didn't sleep the the night before because she was excited so she collapsed . You just felt something wrong with it . When you looked over at yuri , she looked like she is hiding something but you didn't question it . 

The bell of your house ringed and you groaned rising up from the bed . You walked downstairs , still wrapped in your blanket . You opened the door and it was tsukishima . 

" hey tsuki ,what are you doing here " You asked . 

" You weren't at school , so the teacher told me to give you the notes " He told you as he entered " what happened to you ? fever ? " he asked as he placed the back side of his hand on your forehead . You blushed at his touch . " I don't have a fever " You said removing his hand . 

" well , you stink . Go and take a bath " He said and you pouted " don't want to " . 

He signed and crouched a little , his one hand sneaked behind your things and another on your waist and then he picked you up with no trouble at all . " what are you doing ? " you asked . 

" I said , go to bath " He said as he placed you inside the bathroom and locked the door . " what about my clothes " You muffled voice was heard from behind the door . " I will take them out " He said as you signed and took a long bath of hot water . You walked into your room , with a towel wrapped around your body . You saw the clothes laying on your bed and your bedsheets weren't wrinkled anymore . You quickly got dressed and headed downstairs and saw tsukishima cooking in the kitchen . 

" You know how to cook " You asked , leaning on the counter . 

" boys now - a - days , know how to do house work " He said which made you chuckle . You grabbed his hand , he looked at you confused . " thank you " You said with a smile . He blushed and hid it with his other hand " Y-YOU D-DIDN'T ASK FOR M-MY HELP" He said and you chuckled at his flustered face . 

" ok , I didn't ask for your help " You said . 

You spent the day , watching movies with him and at night , he said . He had to go . You wanted him to stay longer but you didn't question it . He also didn't ask about why you skipped school , which you appreciated . You gave him his clothes , which he lended you , after that practice match and waved 'bye' . You went back and laid on your bed . Something small and hand hit your back . You moved a little and found it was a lollipop with a note . 

Hope it makes you feel better , You didn't ask for my help 

You smiled to yourself and sucked on the lollipop . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨ kageyama after meeting hinata                               ✨

✨kags : who the fuck are you                                        ✨

✨ hinata : I can jump                                                         ✨

✨ kags : holy fuck                                                               ✨

✨ The whole karasuno gym : holy fuck                    ✨

✨ nekoma : holy fuck                                                       ✨

✨ everybody who saw hinata's jump : holy fuck  ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 23.7K 15
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝Saltyshima!❞ ❝Shut up, lamp post!❞ Just a first year high school girl that is almost tall as Tsukishima and a sort of troublema...
1.1K 24 30
𝐊𝗼𝐢 𝐍𝗼 𝐘𝗼𝐤𝐚𝐧 /𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦,𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 (𝘒𝘰𝘺•𝘯𝘰•𝘺𝘰𝘯•𝘬𝘢𝘯) 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈...
27.4K 634 35
☄︎. *. ⋆ ⋆ L/n Y/n a girl that is quite and reserved. Likes Animals and Being Alone and Dislikes Crowds and Noises A story about a girl who got trans...
75.1K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...