🎇why would I be the manager🎇

" you can do it , you have revised it 10 times now "yachi said trying to encourage you

" you can do it , you have revised it 10 times now "yachi said trying to encourage you . Getting encouraged from a person who is low on self esteem is really something but it wasn't working . 

" ok I am gonna say it once again " you say reading a script " I am (y/n) (l/n) and I wanna join the music club so I am here to give my club application form " you said . 

" good , you can do it " she said with reassuring smile . " I think I can " You opened the door of the music club and the three people there stared at you . " Umm ......... " You paused , you forgot the lines . 

" my name is (y/n) " yachi whispered . 

" I am potato " you said suddenly . 'oh no' . The three people started laughing , I don't think I think I will ever show my face to them . suddenly someone took the application form from you . 

" (y/n) (l/n) , want to join the music club " It was tsukishima . The three poor girls gulped at his imitating face . One took the form with shaking hands . " w-welcome to the club " she said with a nervous smile . 

Tsuki pushed you out and closed the door . " I didn't need your help " you said crossing your arms . " your welcome , potato " he said and chuckled . Your face became red as you hit him on his hand . 

" where did yachi go ? " you asked . 

" yams called her , something from the volleyball club " he said . You nodded and started walking but he pulled you back . 

" what ? " you asked . 

" become karasuno's manager " he said with a straight face . 

" huh , why ? " you asked . " I helped you with the club form , now it's your turn to help me " he said with a straight face again . 

" but I didn't ask for your help " you said . ( If it was me , I would have said 'yes' in the first time , I mean hot boys ) 

He let go of you hand and signed " ok , but you will change your mind soon " he said . You struck your tongue out at him " I will not " . 

You both walked in the opposite direction , but then you remembered , you had to go the same way of tsuki . You started walking behind him . 

" why are you following me ? " he said . You walked more fast and then you were in front of him " Who is following you , looks like you are following me " you said which pissed him off . ' I love it when he get pissed ' 

He turned to the corner and disappeared . You pouted but continued to go where you were going . 

" (y/n) !!!!!!!! " it was hinata's voice which cheered you up . 

" hinata !!!!!!! " you shouted back . You both had a moment of jumping up and down in front of each other . There was the same green haired boy with him . He gulped looking at you .