🎇manager🎇

You went home early in the morning because you needed to get your uniform and stuff

You went home early in the morning because you needed to get your uniform and stuff . You opened the door lightly and walked inside . There was a note and some cup noodles on the table . The note said : 

'(y/n) dear , here is some ramen for your club members , share it with them and tell them , I said congrats . 

XX YOUR MOM XX 

You set the note down and took a small shower , wore your uniform and headed to school . You went straight to your club room and saw everyone was there . " Hey guys , I bought some rame- " You paused when you saw the packets of chips and a box of cake and 3 pizza boxes . " Oh my . not more - " Mina was cut off my yami . 

" YASSSS !!! MORE FOOD " She exclaimed happily as she took the bag of ramen and set it on the table " Now let's have a party " You all signed at yami's excitement . 

" Guys , I need to tell you something " You said and they looked at you with a serious face , well everyone except yami , she was busy stuffing her face in cake . " So , I have been tricked into becoming karasuno volleyball's team manager so I won't be able to come after school " Well it wasn't the truth that you had been tricked but it wasn't a lie too . 

" But we can practice in the morning , can't we " Yami said , now paying attention . " yes we can " I said and they all cheered . " No problem , we don't have a problem " Mina said they all nodded . You smiled at them and took your leave . 

You walked into the classroom and saw tsuki in his usual seat , listening to music . He passed you a paper not saying a word . You took it and sat on your seat . That was the application form for being the manager . You smiled at him but he turned away . 

'what's up with him' you thought and shrugged . 

'cute , cute her smile..... is cute' was going on inside his mind (a/n: I am sorry ) 

Time skip : 

You reached the gym and just as you opened the door , the ball hit your face . 'damn it , It always happens whenever I start something' . You laid on the floor with your eyes opened , not wanting to get up . ' I think I am lazy , but lmao that ceiling looks really good ' You could hear voices in your ears as everyone approached you . 

" Oh no , is she dead " 
" wait she is breathing " 
" boke hinata boke " 
" (y/n) , hey . are you ok ? " It was yachi's voice . 

" Ohh , shut up . You all are so damn loud " You mumbled and they did . Then you realized what you did and stood up straight . " Iamsorryformyrudeintroduction,iam(y/n)(l/n),youcancallme(y/n),andiwillbeyourthirdmanagerfromnowon' ." You said all this in one breathe . 

"  I am sorry for my rude introduction , I am (y/n)  (l/n), you can  call me (y/n) ,and I will be your third manager from now on " Tsuki repeated and they all clapped in appreciation . " Hello (y/n) , I am shimuzu kiyoko and I will teach you the basics of volleyball " The pretty third year said and you bowed " I am (y/n) (l/n) " You said again . 

" Oi potato , you are repeating yourself " Tsuki whispered in your ear and you pushed him away " shut up saltyshima " You say as you followed kiyoko . " Hmm , tsuki is doing better " Yachi said as she eyes you , but you were just watching them play silently . 

" Listen guys , We got a practice match with siejou , so practice hard , got it ? " The coach yelled and they all said ' yes sir ' . " Now we put the stuff back " yachi said as you got up with her . 

You were taking off the nets and yachi was holding the ladder tightly so you won't fall . " Yachi can you help me with this " Yamaguchi screamed from the corner and yachi agreed nodding and let go of the ladder and it wobbled . 

" Oh shit (y/n- " you fell but you didn't hit the ground , when you opened your eyes , you saw that you were in tsuki's arms . You both blushed harder then ever . 

" look Saltyshima is blushing " Hinata pointed and he all laughed , now you were redder . " NICE RECIEVE TSUKI " The third years shouted still laughing . " Put me down " You whispered and he did with a red face , then he spanked you on the head " clumsy potato " He said and went away . 

Yachi immediately bowed on the floor in front of you " OMG , (Y/N) I AM SO SORRY , I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT YOU " You laughed nervously as you lifted her up by her shoulders " It's not a problem " you said and she nodded lightly . " Good thing , tsuki came in time " Yachi said she helped you carry the poles . You signed " I feel like he is everywhere and it doesn't help with having a tiny crush on him " You said silently so no one around you will hear except yachi . " You know the moon is always there " she pointed . 

" Huh , what does he have to do with the moon " You asked confusingly and she giggled a little but didn't answer . 

" GOOD WORK TODAY , REMEMBER TO NOT BE LATE FOR PRACTICE MATCH , ESPECIALLY SOME CERTAIN 2 PEOPLE " Daichi said ending the practice . Hinata laughed nervously while kageyama bowed . Suga locked the door and gave you look saying 'wanna walk together back home' . You nodded and waved to all of them . 

" why is she going with sugawara senpai today " tsukishima asked . 

" I don't know " Yachi shrugged and the three started walkin , today with hinata and kageyama too . 

" duh , it was so funny " You slapped suga's arm lightly as he laughed . " It wasn't that funny " You pouted . 

" well at least , he got quick reflexes " He said and you looked at him confusingly . " I thought , he was just happened to be standing there " You said and he chuckled a bit . 'I swear to god his chuckle makes me wanna fly' . 

" No , he jumped in to catch you " He said and you nodded lightly . 

'he did' You blushed a little . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey hey ! should I add more side love interests , yams and yachi seemed to be doing good together . by the way , if I don't upload the next chapter just consider that I am dead . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨kita : So will you explain who did it this time      ✨

✨suna : It was atsumu                                                       ✨

✨osamu : It was atsumu                                                   ✨

✨atsumu : It was atsumu                                                 ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨