🎇A ride back home🎇

" what happened to your faces , You looks funny hahah " Coach ukai laughed looking at the red and bandaged faces of the boys

" what happened to your faces , You looks funny hahah " Coach ukai laughed looking at the red and bandaged faces of the boys . " sorry , we didn't knew that was the boy's one " You , all the managers bowed in front of those boys . 

" Why did I got beaten " Kenma pouted still not looking up from his game . You all giggled nervously as coach ukai clapped his hands together getting your attention together  . " Let's head back to the dorms now , just remember to not get lost this late in the night , Me and the coaches are gonna get some drinks " . You all nodded as you started heading back to the dorms . " HEY HEY HEY , LET'S RACE . THE ONE TO COME AT THE END WOULD HAVE TO BUY ICE CREAMS " Bokuto said and everyone's eyes lit up at the word 'ice cream' , though we still have our emotionless bastards . 

" Bokuto - san , the coaches said - " Kurro cut Akaashi off saying " Let's make it a little complicated " He said smirking . His smirk sent chills down your spine . 

" How so ? " Bokuto asked . 

" One person have to carry one on their back while they race " Kurro said pointing at kenma . He signed . " I don't care as long as I am having a free ride " . 

" KYAANMA , Show some emotions " . 

" KIYOKO - SAN " Tanaka and nishinoya ran screaming to her and got a slap in return . " Well , I will probably chose someone who is light " oikawa said looking around and his eyes fell on you . " (y/n) - chan , will you - " He was cut off when he saw tsukishima glaring at him from behind you . 

" - like to form alliance with kei - chan " He said shivering . Your looked at him confused and he went away with hajime . " Looks like I don't have a choice , get on potato " Tsukishima said and he lowered down in front of you . 

" If I fall , I will kill you " You said as you jumped on his back . He held onto your thighs to support you and you wrapped your hands around his neck . " Don't choke me , I might actually die " He said and you just slapped the back of his head . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna know who was with whom 
no ? 
well you don't actually have a choice 

hinata - kageyama
yamaguchi - yachi 
bokuto - akaashi 
kenma - kurro
yaku - lev
daichi - sugawara 
tanaka - nishinoya 
tendo - wakatoshi 
semi semi - shirabu 
oikawa - hajime

Am I missing someone important , No I don't think so 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" 1 ........ 2............3 " kurro shouted and you all raced down the hill . You tightened the grip around his neck , being sure that you aren't choking him . " Hold tight , I am gonna speed up " He said . 

" Look , tsuki is showing some effort now " You said teasingly . 

" Hold tight , Otherwise I will throw you away " He said and you wrapped your legs around his torso as he speeded up and matched with hinata and kageyama . " You just wanted (y/n) to touch you more don't you " Hinata said who was on kageyama's back . 

You and tsukishima blushed at his comment . " Hold tight boke , I won't let this guy to win against him " Kageyama said glaring at tsukishima . " Bring it on , king " tsukishima smirked . You and hinata gulped looking at each other . Suddenly they both stopped and on the count of three , they started running in their full speed . 

" Kageyama slow down . MY EYES , MY EYES " Hinata screamed but the boys didn't listen and kept on running . 

" Has this become a kageyama vs tsukishima " Akaashi said . 

" Maybe " Bokuto answered " But hey hey hey , I am not gonna lose too " 

You shut your eyes shit and hid your face on the crook of his neck . Tsukishima blushed at your touch but you couldn't see it . 

Hinata did the same and of course kageyama blushed too . " kageyama , you idiot " Hinata mumbled and kageyama smiled to himself . 

Suddenly they stopped . You and hinata popped your heard up to see what was going on . Then you realized that you were in a festival . " Hey , would you 2 beautiful couples like to try our yukatas ." A girl said coming towards you who was wearing a really cute kimono . 

" Actually , we aren't a cou- " You began but got cut off by excited kageyama and hinata . " Yes , we would love too " . The lady smiled as you got off tsukishima's back . " Come with my , my lady " A man who was also wearing a yukata took your hand and dragged you away . 

" Don't mind , don't mind " Hinata said patting tsukishima's back so just clicked his tongue in response . 

The woman took them to one of the stalls that they had set up . 

You came out wearing one of the kimono that the man suggested . " You look so good (y/n) " Hinata said who was wearing a plain blue one with his sleeves being folded up . You gave him a close eyes smile . 

" Y-YEAH , You look N-nice " Tsukishima said blushing . You blushed too but smiled in return . " Just kiss already " kageyama said and you get more flustered . " Yeah and you say that you aren't dating " . Hinata pointed out . 

" Well , you can compliment a friend , can't you ? " You said , still blushing . Hinata started laughing . " Tsukishima got friend zoned " .  

" Shut up you human tangerine " Tsukishima clicked his tongue in annoyance and turned to you . You looked over at his face and saw how flustered he look . " You look pretty " He said and you started blushing more . 

" You will kill her like this " Kageyama said and you hid your face in your hands . 

" Can we take your picture " The lady of the kimono asked . You all nodded your heads and squeezed together . " SAY KISSES " The man who was standing beside the lady mouthed the word 'kisses' . You said said " kisses " and held up peace signs . 

" I am gonna keep this picture with me forever , Look kageyama you look funny " Hinata said pointing at the picture . " Not funnier than you " He said . 

You and tsukishima stared at your copy of the picture and smiled to yourself . 

'A picture with tsukishima' 

'A picture with (y/n)'  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what , I call 'hopelessly in love' but guess what , I won't make you or tsukishima confess this easily . WHY ? because I can . HEHE . 😁😁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨kurro : Ronald Rogan without knowing  ✨

✨ about bofa .................                                    ✨

✨bokuto : who ronald rogan                           ✨

✨kurro : ....                                                               ✨

✨kurro : BOFA DEEZ NUTS                                ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨