streamers (karl jacobs x fema...

By committing-arson

* 'why is nick calling me on discord?' I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my computer, answering the call... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
i need help LOL
69
70
71
72
73
74
not a chapter

20

12.4K 415 220
By committing-arson

L u n a ' s  P o v

thinking about how warm karl is makes me feel safe. his arms are wrapped around me, his head is resting on my shoulder, and we are under the stars. nick and dream pissed off somewhere to talk to george and they have been gone for a half hour now.

"i'm sleepy.." karl mumbled.

"sleep on my shoulder. i can wake you up when i see the boys or when they are planing on leaving." i tell him looking around.

"okay.. thank you luna." he yawns.

i smile and his grip tightens, as if he didn't want me to go anywhere. i smile to myself and i end up bringing my legs up and i feel even more secure. he brings his legs in and crosses them in front of me so it looks like i'm sitting in his lap. i heard bubble gum start playing in the car and i smile softly.

"sorry i didn't, kiss you." i quietly sing along, hoping karl is sleeping.

i sing along to the song while looking up. i rest my head on karl's body behind me and i shift myself to be more comfortable. his head was resting in my knees and i lightly stroke his cheek, pushing some hair out of his face.

"pink flowers grow from my skin." i sing while i play with a few of his hairs.

it was quiet and peaceful. i hummed along and played with karls hair. he was sleeping and he looked to calm. i didn't know if it was weird or not that i was staring at him while he slept, but having the only light be the stars shining on him made him look beautiful.. not cute or handsome. he looked beautiful.

"you look so nice in your shirt.." i trailed my fingers across his head.

in this moment i felt like i wanted to kiss him. i wasn't going to take advantage of the fact he was sleeping so i pressed a kiss on his cheek instead. i pulled away feeling my face heat up and i place my face into my one free hand. i shook my head and sighed.

"karl, luna, wanna start goi- oh.." i heard nick.

he was pretty quite but i acted like i didn't hear him just because i wanted this moment to last a little longer. i could hear him giggling and i could also hear dream. they got closer and one of them cleared their throat, causing me to look over.

"wanna start going and you guys can cuddle in the car?" dream smiles at me.

i poke karl's cheek and he opens one eye. i smile and he sits up. he looks at me and looks confused but then figured something out.

"you moved around, i didn't know what happened because i was originally holding you with your back to my stomach and now your head can rest on my shoulder." he giggled.

"yes, i wanted to be more comfortable if it was possible. it's time to go back inside the car." i tell him.

"i don't wanna let go.." he mumble, pulling me in closer.

i felt my heart skip a few beats and i could feel my face get warm.

"you can lay on me in the car, it's okay i don't mind." i tell him.

he looks up at me and nods. nick and dream we're looking at one of their phones so they didn't see mine and karl's actions towards one another.

"i'll get off first and i can grab you and help you down." karl let's go of me.

i could feel myself get cold but it wasn't from the outside. it was like i was cold because i didn't have karl holding me. he slides off and tells me to move to the edge. he has his arms opened, waiting for me to reach a specific spot so he can grab me.

"there is good, i'm gonna grab you by your waist again so don't be scared of my warm hands." he teased.

i roll my eyes and i laugh. his hands snaked up past the sweater and baggy shirt and his skin came in contact with mine. i felt the warmth come back and i could almost melt to his touch. he lifts me up and off of the car and i jokingly wrap my legs around his body.

"oh a hug? for me? of course!" he pulls me in, bringing his ams around my body for support.

i wrap my arms around his neck and this hug felt different. it was different from the first time we met and also it's not just because he's now holding but the atmosphere feels different and i feel safe and it feels more than two friends hugging.

"what the hell. quit canoodling you dipshits." nick groans.

i can hear and feel karl laughing and he sets me down. i wrap my arms around his body just for one last hug and i feel his kiss my head. my eyes widen and he taps me.

"shall we head into the vehicle before they leave us?" he nods towards the car.

"yes. let's go." i grab his hand and we get inside.

"oh so you finished making out?" dream jokes.

"we didn't even kiss..?" i shake my head.

"mhmm.. from what i saw, i saw you kiss his cheek while you guys were on the roof and he kissed your head while you guys were hugging." nick sasses.

"you kissed my cheek?" karl looks over at me.

i felt my face flush with pink and i was unsure of what to say. i could feel the anxiety brewing and i didn't want to answer his question. i think karl noticed and grabbed my arm, pulling me into him.

"i can see how anxious you got from that. just relax nick is just teasing you and it's okay if you kissed my cheek. sad i wasn't awake to experience it but it still happened so that's all the matters." he tells me while he holds me.

i was genuinely at a loss of words. this feels like something out of a story. falling in love with my bestfriends friend? i don't think i was falling in love but yet again, i wouldn't know how that feels since i haven't actually been in love with someone romantically. did he feel the same way as me?

"you guys wanna take a quick picture before we leave..?" dream tries to make everything less awkward.

i shot up and nodded my head. we all got out again and ran somewhere to take pictures. we ended up taking a bunch of pictures and it was honestly so fun and beautiful.

Instagram

Liked by quackity and others
sapnapinsta are we aesthetic now?

@ quackity wow, this actually looks cool
@ karljacobs we really did pop off
@ dreamwastaken this was fucking difficult
@ lunatic_l i made the gram 🕺🏻
@ sapnappyfan IS THERE A GIRL WITH YOU GUYS?!?
@ georgenotfound awh L made an appearance
@ dreamtakenwas are we just gonna ignore the fact that karl and this girl now know what dream looks like o.O

Liked by sapnapinsta and others
karljacobs we were seeing who could touch the stars first @ lunatic_l

@ georgenotfound wait.. karl this is kinda cute 😳
@ sapnapinsta gasp.. stealing her away from me i see
@ quackity WHO WON?!
@ lunatic_l i did @ quackity 😎😎
@ dreamwastaken that's what you guys were doing
@ dsmpfan36 WHO EVEN IS L?!?!

Liked by karljacobs and others
lunatic_l the sky was beautiful just saying

@ karljacobs you were more beautiful malady
@ sapnapinsta you were absolutely mesmerized by the sky lmao
@ georgenotfound tell me to join next time and i will
@ quackity i wanna go stargazing with L now
@ averywastaken DUDE WHAT THE HECK
@ dreamwastaken 10/10 would stargaze again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...
155 18 29
"Pain. The first thing that struck my mind. Pain. A headache to be exact. Where it came from? Well I don't know... "Ouch." Confused I stopped. There...
396K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
36.7K 1K 35
"True but you have been streaming for awhile you should just show them now" he said laughing and it almost made me laugh. "Fine okay chat give me 10...