Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Sleepover..

4.6K 97 28
By somehotbitch1250

Tuesday on October 

    It's been a week since that incident. Incident meaning the kiss and family. It was hard to deal with the family part but Chris made it better. He helped me a lot. By showing me love, going out, and even shopping even tho he hates shopping. Yesterday we went on a boat all day long. It was pretty fun. He pushed me off sometimes and gave me kisses here and there. I'm really not sure what we are. Are we a relationship or friends with benefits or just friends? I don't even know and I won't stress about it either. I'll just enjoy what we have now just in case we wont' be anything later on. Which I hope we will be but time will tell. Oh today everyone is coming and sleepover for a month. Everyone meaning Scarletts family, Hemsworth family, Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Anthony's family, Robert Downey, Elizabeth Olsen, Just basically everyone.  Which will be fine cause I have plenty of room in my house. Literally I have to many goddamn rooms in this house for no reason. Even dogger has a room. The he doesn't stay in because he thinks his room is my room. I don't mind tho. I love cuddling dogger. Anyways I have to go to the grocery store today but I have to wait for everyone just incase anyone has allergies. But I really have to get ready. 

  I walked into my closet and put something random cause I just want to chill today. Most likely it won't happen but whatever. I just put on a sports bra, grey sweatpants, white teeshirt and just fluffy slides. Since it is fall why not. OMG I'm so excited for the Oprah interview and Salmas due date. I have Oprah tomorrow and Salma's do date is on Friday so it'll be fine. I heard people pull into my drive way. I ran outside and saw everyone car. Really everyone here at the same time? Greattttt. 

Everyone started to get out of their car and ran towards the house. My god kids said hi to me and I greeted everyone inside. Chris and Sebastian were getting ready since I did scream at them to. Everyone finally went inside with their  bags and reunited in the kitchen and living room area. 

" Hey peopleeee." I screamed. 

" LADYYYY WHY IS YOUR HOUSE SO BIG?!" Anthony yelled at you. 

" You know I'm right here right? and I don't know it was a good deal so why not. But have you seen the backyard?" 

Everyone heard back yard and ran towards the glass doors. It was locked so I had to open it but the moment I opened it everyone ran outside. It even made me fall. Hiddleston helped me up and we both hugged and greeted each other. I saw everyone running around and everything. My god kids and Anthonys kids were in the basketball sorta court. The adults took a seat infant of the pool and some were around the barbecue place. 

" I assume everyone likes it." You said

" Of course dude. I'm about to move in." Tom holland said. 

" Haha.. no" 

I waved everyone back inside and everyone walked in. 

" Okay so you all pick your rooms. DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!! OR YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT. Anyways this room is Sebastians room. This is my closet. This is my room and this one is Doggers room. Everywhere else is free. But the gym and movie room of course. Now everyone can go to there rooms but I'm going grocery shopping so I need to know is anyone where has allergies." 

Silence..

" Okay you guys can go find your rooms. Please don't break anything."

Everyone walked and some ran to rooms and got themselves settled. I went to go check up on Chris and Sebastian. They were done getting ready and walked outside. They went to greet everyone and I went to search for someone who wanted to go grocery shopping. I didn't want to bug Chris since we have been shopping almost all last week. Scarlett said yes so we left. We got my ' family car ' it's not a family car it's just a car that I will need for road trips with people. 

We blasted music in the car and talked about life and her kids and everything. She was talking about an issue with her husband that got me concerned. 

" I think I'm going to divorce him." 

" WHAT WHY?!"

" I don't know I just lost love for him and I'm just hold on because of the kids. I don't know. We are as passionate anymore and we argue all the time and he doesn't even sleep in bed with me anymore." 

" That's bad. But don't hold on into a hopeless marriage because of your kids. They'll grow up and understand why you guys got divorced."

" When should I tell him?"

" Tell him when everyone goes back home because there's going to be arguing and everyones kids and everyone wants to see that. The day your going to tell him. Bring your kids back to my house."

" Okay thank you y/n."

" No problem love."

" So how are things with you and Chris?"

" I mean I don't know."

" What do you mean you don't know?"

" Yeah like we kissed a lot and shit but he hasn't asked me to be anything."

" Don't worry he'll come around."

" Yeah I hope so.."

" WE ARE HEREEEE."

" WOAHHHH."

" What do you wanna get?"

" Well I wanna buy ribs and shit for we can make a barbecue today. Besides that I'll just buy whatever. And you get what your kids like and since you know what kids like to eat you can pick."

" Ohhh ribs. Who's gonna make them?"

" I don't know I'll have to call Chris or Sebastian."

" Okay go call them and I'll get what kids usually like."

" Okay thanks."

* Phone rings* 

" Hello?"

" Hey Chris."

" Hey teddy bear what's up?"

" Can you make a barbecue today?"

" Yeah we just need fuel and the coal."

" Okay but how much do you think?"

" I can go buy it since the gas station is right there and I'll come back."

" Okay sounds great."

" Okay sounds great baby. Bye"

* He hung up* 

BABY?!?!?! WHATTT! OH SHIT I GOTTA TELL SCARLETT. 

" Scarlett!"

" Y/n!"

" Chris called me baby!"

" OHHHH SHITTTT"

" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEANN." 

" ASK HIM TONIGHT WHILE EVERYONES SLEEPING DUMMY."

" OH GOD. "

" Don't stress about it love." 

" Okay I'll try not too. Did you get everything you need?"

" Yup. Now for the other things." She sighed

" Yup. Here we go." You sighed as well. 

We both walked around and got things we thought the boys and everyone else. We did have to call some people to make sure what to buy and stuff. We ended up having to get 2 carts and had to wait 2 hours to pay. Since it was more than we thought we would get. We both walked to the car and flashing lights came towards us. It was paparazzi's. Damn they are really gonna get shoots of use with two carts full of food. This is gonna be.. fun. Fun my ass. 

We both put all the groceries in the car and speeded away back home. We finally got there with the music blasting and us singing out lungs away. Oh shit I have Oprah tomorrow and if I lose my voice I'm fucked. It doesn't matter. I'll laugh at myself anyways. We both finally got out of the car and asked for help. 

" How much money did you end up spend?" Hemsworth asked.

You and Scarlett looked at each other and just smiled. 

" Don't worry about it. It's for a good cause." You said. 

" Groceries for all of us is a good cause?" 

" Yes Hemsworth."

" Whatever you say tiny ladies."

" Who am I talking to? Thor or Hemsworth?" Scarlett said

" Hmm. I don't actually know."

 We all made it back to the house. Chris already started the barbecue and everyone was outside. Except for me, Scarlett and Elizabeth. We all had a girl talk and everything. We put everything away and got plates, forks, knifes, spoons, napkins, cups. We started to set up the table for outside and put drinks, snacks, platers down. 

Everyone went their own way meaning I played with the kids at basketball with Holland, Hemsworth,  Hiddleston and Scarlett. Mean while Chris, Anthony, Sebastian and RDJ were drinking a beer. Everyone else were in the hot tub since it was getting a little cold outside. It was fun to spend time with everyone. Everyone got along. Sometimes of course Anthony and Sebastian started to roast each other. Hours later food was ready!

Everyone took a seat and started to eat. We took videos, pictures together and dogger sat next to me since we put an extra chair outside for some reason. My god kids started to pet dogger with their dirty  tiny hands and feed him. Sometimes I took some food away from dogger because it had to my grease or the bone was small. After we all at and shared a laugh we sat there with our belly's full. We all just stared as the sky while the children were knocked out asleep. We all started to pick everything but I chose to take the kids back to bed. I took my god daughter to her bed. Scarlett followed behind me to make sure I went to the right room. I put her down and left. Scarlett changed her. Scarlett went outside to help everyone out but I got my god son to his room and called Hemsworth to follow me to see if I went to the right room and to change is clothes. Which is what he did. After that I got all the wet towels from the hot tub and basketballs and out them were they belonged. I put everything were they were supposed to be and everyone made their way to the showers and rooms. I checked if my god kids were still asleep and they were. 

I can finally relax and take a shower and go to sleep with dogger and chris. I can finally talk to him about what he called me earlier. I got mu clothes and took a long ass shower. So did chris but in another bathroom. We finally went to the room and laid down. Well I didn't. I had to say good night to everyone. Which I did in under 10 minutes. I finally came back to my room and saw Chris laying there waiting for me. 

" Seriously?" Chris said. 

" What now?" You said while crossing your arms. 

" You had to say good night to everyone and had to keep me waiting?"

" Oh stop acting like a child. I said yes to be a god mother to 3 kids not 4." 

" Come here." Chris extended his arms. 

I walked to him and laid on his chest. I out my head against his chest and heard his hear beat. He wrapped his arms around me. One of his arms rested on my waist and the other around my shoulder and rested his hand on my head to play with my hair. 

" You smell good." You said with your eyes closed.

" Your smelling me?"

" How could I not?" 

" Your hair is soft."

" How? It's still a little wet."

" It's still soft."

" Can I ask you something?"

" Of course."

" This is a horrible question to ask but what are we?"

" What do you mean?"

" Yeah you called my baby today and my little teddy bear yesterday. We've also been seen together holding hands and kissing."

" I mean I wanted to take you on a date and ask you to be my girlfriend but since you seem worried.. Do you y/n want to be my girlfriend?" 

" How would I say no to this face." 

" Okay now can you stop worrying and got to sleep with me?"

" Hmm I'll think about it."

" Oh shut up teddy bear." 

Chris turned me over and I laid on my back and him on top of my chest for he can hear my heart beat. I played with his hair and wondered what would Oprah ask me. What if she asked about my family? Or other things that I have been running away from. Chris was already asleep so I can't ask him. The only thing I could do was sleep. Which is what I did. I gave him a kiss on the head and one to dogger and fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.1K 22
Chris Evans x reader (Y/n) People always ask you how you met Chris and now it's time to tell part of your story. It wasn't always an easy relationsh...
2.7K 25 28
A story where Chris Evans falls in love with a british pharmacist
32.5K 489 41
A Sebastian Stan love Story
137K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...