-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

נכתב על ידי -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... עוד

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 12: From action to reaction
Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 15: Collect what's left

48 3 0
נכתב על ידי -Shy-Moon-

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

A Chainsaw sounded.

Charlotte halted. Behind her, David whipped his head around just in time to see the chubby Killer rounding the corner. Luna, next to him, threw her hands up. „Bubba, it's us!" she gasped out.

The Killer stopped his chainsaw and wobbled forward to enclose the Survivor in a hug.

Biting her lip at the feeling of little needles penetrating her injured skin, she rubbed circles on his back. David cringed internally at this.

Charlotte pushed in front of him, just in case, and held Victor back. Who, again, wanted to jump out and climb on people. Like Charlotte wasn't already carrying him around all the time.

The Cannibal released Luna from his big ol' bear hug and softly patted her head like someone might do to a little pup. Luna smiled again.

„Have you seen Max anywhere?" she asked. Bubba babbled something incoherent before pointing to the Thompson house and then to the cowshed further away. David narrowed his eyes and Luna tilted her head.

After a moment it clicked. „Ah. He isn't in the house nor the cowshed. You don't know where he is?" He shook his head, then nodded and shook it again. Bubba pointed to the ground and then shrugged.

„Max is on Coldwind Farm, but you don't know where?"

The Cannibal nodded. He fiddled with his fingers. Luna squinted her eyes at the Cannibal. Charlotte looked grim, she must knew too.

Luna clasped her hands. „Alright then I guess we just have to... SCATTER!"

The group parted at once, all running in different directions. Causing Bubba to let out a shrill babble. He settled on the british boi.

Luna wandered through the cornfield, listening for Claudette or Max or anything. It didn't take long. Like the cornfield god of Coldwind heard and answered her prayers, her journey through the cornfield took her to the pigtree, where Max and Claudette casually sat with their backs to her.

The botanist messed with some of the flowers that grew at the roots of the tree. Max had a flowercrown on his head. He looked so happy. Luna smiled softly at their cute interaction, but alas she had to get Claudette and the others back to the Survivors side of the bipolar river.

Carefully approaching the pair, Luna sat down behind them. Startling the poor healer. „Greetings you two."

Max eyes immediately zeroed on the bandages around her exposed middle. He let out a small distressed sound and pointed to them. Luna cringed.

„Oh, dear what happened?" Claudette asked, examining the bandages.

„Oh funny story Claudette really. So apparently some Survivors managed to cross the cleaving river and then I had a bad run in with the Blight, but don't worry. I'm doing a-ok."

Max light eyes darkened at the mention of that fleshy speed demon. He heard and saw what damage the Blight brought with. He sure as hell did not like that the Blight attacked his first ever Survivor friend.

I mean, how dare he? The audacity of some people!

„So, to sum it up; I'm sorry Max, but Claudette needs to come back over to the Survivors side. We don't want Talbot to nick her too, right?" Luna looked in his eyes.

The botanist looked down at the flowers in her hands. She did not want to leave this comforting moment with the Killer. As crazy as it sounds, but she felt safe and content with him at her side.

Max felt something similar, he grumbled. „Can... protect."

„I know you can Max. I sure as hell would never doubt it, but-"

„It's okay." Claudette interrupted her. „I'll come with."

Max snapped his head in her direction and whined in a distressed way. She felt like she did something wrong.

„I- I'll come back sometime I- I swear!" She stuttered. She wasn't worried that the Hillbilly might knock her down for leaving him, no. She was expecting it.

Instead of killing her tho, Max wrapped his arms around the black woman and grumbled into her neck. Claudette blushed and it only got worse when she saw Luna's approving with two thumbs up.

„Don't worry Max. You can still walk her to the river if you want."

„Course. Would do." his broken english was just plain adorable to the two Survivor ladies.

Also meanwhile Bubba managed to run David out of the south exit gate... problem is... they came through the north gate.

Charlotte just casually waited at the north gate, watching Victor play with the stacks of hay close by.

Luna, Max and Claudette soon arrived at the gate. The botanist let out a startled gasp and Max hugged her protectively.

„No, no. Don't worry. Mika just sent them to protect me should Talbot try something." the scythe-sister explained. „Everything is fine."

...
. . .

„Michael! Hey, Laurie doin' good?"

No response. No reaction. No nothing.

„Good, good."

The Saboteur squinted his eyes at the Reaper. How would she even approach this? It's not like she could just-

„I'm afraid she has to go to the Survivors side again. Sorry Michael."

- flat out ask...

Again, the Shape didn't response. Mika took a side step in front of the Saboteur. It was like he snapped out of a trance then.

With a nearly unseeable gesture he mentioned for them to follow.

The Shape led them to the non-lethal basement house, where Laurie was lying on the couch near the furnace gently rubbing her shoulder.

„Hey looking alive again Laurie, you feeling better?" Mika asked, casually approaching her. Leaving Mike to stand next to his newest obsession.

Laurie set her blue eyes on the Killer and nodded.

„Laurie honey, we need to bring you back to the Survivor camp. Talbot's still out there and I ain't about to risk that. You understand that?" her voice was soft. Good thing too, if her voice weren't that soft it would have sounded like an order. And Entity beware Mika knew how much Michael hated orders.

Laurie opened her mouth to speak, hesitated, looked over at Michael - who stared at Jake, who in turn tried real hard not to look up - and then looked back at the Reaper by her side.

„Of course. I will come with you."

Laurie tried standing up, which resulted in a sharp hiss and a menacing step forward by her brother.

Mika, without missing a beat, turned around and hoisted Laurie on her back. She huffed before straightening with the additional weight.

Holy shit!

„You doing good up there?"

„E- eh? You sure I'm not too heavy?!?"

„Ah, don't worry about it. I had to carry little Lu like this for ages before the Fog. You ain't nothing but a feather hon." Mika assured her.

Jake was left staring dumbfounded at Mika, one of his supposed Killers, carrying his friend Laurie piggy back style and telling her a joke to make the blonde feel better.

It just felt weird to him to see that. He glanced up at the Shape. But then again, lots of stuff felt weird lately.

Laurie hooked her legs around Mika's middle to support herself, while getting carried to the exit gate.

Jake and Michael trailed after them. The latter staring at the former with not at all innocent intensity. It would have made Jake shudder, if he would know.

The selectively mute Shape stopped Mika before they left, putting one of his hands on her head as if he were petting a puppy.

The Reaper looked up, amber eyes glowing and then... she smiled.

„Glad I got to help you Michael. I will see you around. Come on Jake."

Jake...

So that was the name of his beloved obsession. Good to know...

~Timeskip brought to you by JakeMyers stuff baby~
3rd PoV

„Oh god Laurie!" the singer cried out. She had paced back and forth by the passage ever since she saw Nea and Feng return over it.

„Huh? Kate?"

Looking back, for no fucking reason at all, Mika noticed her sister coming from further away. Twins, Hillbilly, Claudette I'm tow. She looked stressed.

Mika stopped walking, waiting for Luna to catch up. She raised a hand and cupped one of her sisters cheeks. „Little Lu? Is everything alright?"

Luna ran a hand through her hair, while Max brought Claudette closer to the river.

„It's... it's David. We've lost him on Coldwind and I-„"

„Zip- You go and heal up a little more on the Survivors side, where Talbot can't get you alright?"

„But!"

I will find yo- David. You, rest." Mika glared down at her younger sibling, who in turn glared back up.

„Fine then." Luna shrugged. Luna knew her sister long enough. There wasn't winning against her stare.

The Reaper carefully set the blonde down. Luna helped Laurie walk over the passage. Kate, Jake and Claudette waited for them to come over, the last of them looking longingly at her loved one, waving him goodbye.

Mika smiled, albeit a bit sad and leaned in to whisper something to the Hillbilly. „I approve Max."

Then she left very fast before the boy could reply or anything.

Charlotte was already gone again.

Mika was left alone to collect Meg from the MacMillian Estate and find her sisters - yet to be approved - boyfriend.

Unbeknownst to them all - the ticking time bomb set by their spider goddess reached zero on its counter.

On different sides of the bipolar Fog river two humans emerged from the darkness. A boy and a girl. A Survivor and a Killer.

New flesh to feast on.

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1618}

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

26.8K 2K 15
Mika's entire pack hates him. The reason? He murdered his father, their Alpha, in cold blood. The only one who knew the truth of his crime was his li...
22.4K 521 15
After being let go from her job as a doctor due to money issues, Y/n decides to celebrate with friends. After a long night of having fun, Y/n drives...
260K 6.3K 40
(Y/N) was never much of an Angel. Skipping school, getting into fights, disappearing without telling anyone. Everyone around him were nothing but cri...
85K 2.1K 14
The reader is female!! okay y'all idk if you are still into this sht or not but I am, so yea- You are a nurse who got a job in an asylum which holds...