Indifference

By behzingasidemen

She was a nurse trying her best to adapt to the London lifestyle He was a famous YouTuber. When a friends hol... More

❣️Introductions❣️
❣️OnE
❣️TwO
❣️ThReE
❣️FoUr
❣️FiVe
❣️SiX
❣️SeVeN
❣️EiGhT
❣️NInE
❣️TeN
❣️ElEvEn
❣️TwElVe
❣️ThIrtEEn
❣️FoUrTeEn
❣️FiFTEen
❣️SiXTeeN
❣️SeVeNteEn
Important update
❣️NiNeteeN
❣️TweNtY
💫Mental health💫
❣️TwEnTY-OnE
❣️TweNTy-Two
❣️TwENTY-Three
❣️update-pending
❣️TweNty-FOuR
Makeup 😏
Twenty-five

❣️EiGhtEen

4.2K 66 0
By behzingasidemen

I'm in the car going to a lake with my family....

It's a long drive so maybe I'll be able to get a mini update out?

Let's hope....

The room was huge. Addelyn sat down on the sofa beside Freya, who pulled her into a brief hug. She relaxed into it, the boys had already left now and she knew she couldn't really escape the girls company. Plus without the boys here, maybe the girls would be more welcoming.

"You want a drink?" Emily asked already pouring it.

It didn't give her much of a choice really so she nodded with a gritted smile taking the strawberry daquiri. She didn't even know you could make
Home made ones. She didn't drink much anymore. Her job was too demanding to drink regularly.

"Cal came in and asked me to iron his T shirt and even kissed me as he left. Probably has the hots for me" Emily sauntered taking a sip from her drink.

Addelyn just fiddled with her fingers, an aid at distraction. None of the girls knew that most of the boys detested Emily, none of them the past 2 days had spent much time around the lads, of course they wouldn't know what they'd been talking about.

Freezy was clearly someone who was quite physical and affectionate, so the fact he'd obviously briefly given Emily a kiss to the cheek would be to show his appreciation, nothing more. Either way Addelyn didn't care, it wasn't her business who he spoke to.

"You guys eat cheese selections right?" Talia asked picking a piece up.

"I usually do but Ethan ordered me a pizza before he left" Addelyn replied quickly.

She had tried to get him to change his mind but he was adamant it would cheer her up, and with Harry's insistence of him getting one, even offering to pay she relented. The boys had been gone for quite a while now so it wouldn't be long before it came. She didn't want to ruin her appetite with small snacks.

"What is it with you and the boys" Emily boomed "you've been with them the past 2 days, they're offering to buy you food, going out on shopping trips with you and they don't even know you. Have you slept with one of them or something?"

"No" Addelyn screeched back defensively "of course I fucking haven't"

"Well they're a bit too close to you. Just saying" Emily spoke back, a little lower in tone.

"They probably just have similar personalities" Freya defended "and she's made Harry a lot happier than he was about even coming on this holiday. So I don't have a problem with it personally"

"Yeah it's not really that much of an issue" Talia joined in.

It was nice the girls had jumped to her defence and she smiled smugly before leaning back on the reclining sun-bed.

Incoming message:

+41 - - - 0970 - Hey, Behz said the pizza should be there. Thought I'd message.

+ 41 - - - 7589 - who's this?

+41 - - - 0970 - harry, Ethan give me your number.

Addelyn - I see, I see. How's your night?

Harry - boring up to now. Only in the first club yet. I've had 3 vodka apple juices.

Addelyn - Thought you weren't a fan lmao.

Harry -  I'm not bro, they just get you lashed quickly.

Addelyn - have fun x

Harry - you too xx

She smiled at her phone before leaving and going into the first building, where she assumed the takeaway driver would be. Eventually she'd managed to realise the building was on the left side, where this building was so she made her way to the front yard quickly.

"Un Harry ha detto che era il tuo compleanno" (a Harry said it was your birthday) The delivery driver spoke quickly placing the pizza box down and picked up a smaller tray opening it.

"Thank you" she closed the box, taking both of them and left for the main building.

She wasn't sure how many people would eat pizza straight from a box so she grabbed a few plates, managing to balance them rather well and entered the spa room once again.

First, she wanted to see what the man had said in translations. She remembered the phrase well.

"What is he even playing at?" Addelyn laughed to herself opening the tray, quickly snapping a picture.

"What's the tray of cookies about?" Freya asked "I want one for definite"

"You can have one" she laughed "Harry sent them or something. Said it was my birthday. It's not too far off, it's a few days before Simon's . Mines the 5th"

"Thats after Josh's. Josh's is the 4th. Simons is the 7th" Talia hummed.

"As if Harry remembered that trick. We did it for Ethan one year when he was still really awkward. It's kind of cute he's done it for you"

"I was so embarrassed" she chuckled "although they do look pretty nice"

"They're full of sugar" Emily stated.

"True" Talia agreed.

It was clear Talia was still very conscious about what she ate. She'd always since becoming an influencer struggled with it.

"We're on holiday" Addelyn observed sitting back with a slice of pizza "I've been on a sushi diet for like 7 months now, having greasy food feels great"

"It's fatty"

"I'm not arguing over a takeaway shut up" Addelyn snapped.

The atmosphere was tense after this. Addelyn resorted to her phone and Talia and Emily both went into the pool. Apparently it was heated, Addelyn would go in but she wanted to eat first.

"Want to do face masks?" Freya offered opening up the box of pampering items.

"Yea, course" Addelyn smiled "let's do them"

"Can we go in the pool with these on?"

"They don't take too long, we can peel them off before we do" Freya spoke quickly "close your eyes sexy"

"They're closed"

11pm neared quicker than expected and Addelyn sat back on the chair defeated and tired. The girls had managed to get her to drink a few alcoholic drinks and she had cheered up a lot since. Alcohol boosted her mood immensely whatever the situation.

"So girls, let's spill some gossip" Talia proposed "you first Emily"

"So Addelyn, what age did you lose your virginity"

"What a way to start" she laughed "when I started uni. So 18"

"I think I lost mine around the same age" Freya answered "It was a guy just before me and Josh met for the first time"

"So Emily, who do you prefer, your mum or your dad?"

It was a fair question to ask someone who's parents were divorced. She also didn't know much about Emily, so the fact she had a chance to get her to answer some information about herself would prove useful.

"Probably my dad. My mums a sweetheart"

"My mum was too" Addelyn joined in.

"She was, what happened?" Freya asked.

Both Emily and Talia shared a look which made Addelyn uncomfortable. Sure, Talia knew but Emily? she didn't. She'd never spoken about her parents to anyone other than Talia.

"She passed when I was young" Addelyn spoke sharply.

"Oh shit, babe I'm so sorry"

"Don't worry, you didn't know"

She cursed herself for letting the comment run so freely from her tongue. She didn't want anyone to find out. Once people started asking questions, she'd crumble and questions would get answered. She wasn't ready to tell anyone, Talia knew and that was enough.

"What happened"

"Freya"

"Shit, sorry"

"Erm. Yeah. Well, yeah I don't really want to talk about it"

With it, she briefly said she was leaving the room and sprinted to her bedroom, she prayed nobody had followed.

She was vulnerable right now, so many memories surfacing all at once. It was entrapping, she was weak and even with years trying to avoid it, it still attacked her mind.

She threw herself on the bed, grabbing her infamous Nike hoodie before covering her face with it. It smelt different, the only obvious smell being Harry. Oddly, it provided her comfort. She thought back to how safe he had made her feel in the supermarket, and just the scent alone made her think a lot more clearer than when she had left for the bedroom.

With it, she slipped into a peaceful slumber...her memories that threatened to haunt her disappearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 1K 35
I finally got the chance to see my childhood bestfriend Ethan after a few years, and then I met him. I met Harry. #1 in behzinga (11/01/21) #1 in cal...
40.7K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
213K 3.5K 60
Everyone who knew Harry and Lily knew they were in love - well, everyone except Harry and Lily themselves. A story in which two long lost school fri...
273K 2.3K 72
Elora and Harry grow feelings for one another & slowly but surely get together, was it worth it? W2S x OC story mix of 'real life' and social media d...