Mafīa Stēpbrothers

By KimYasul2

"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜ... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Introduction to straykids
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22 [Truth Untold-1]
Chapter-23[The Truth Untold-2]
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
It's done!
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter -38
PEEK-A-BOO
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
mhm
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Attention.
Chapter-45(The end)
BOOOM SURPRISE

Chapter-26

20.6K 654 150
By KimYasul2

Hear the track above along for best experience.
Previously,

Jungkook:Oh really sissy..You will listen to me with straight words or shall I?....

Y/N:What shall I?huh
I spoke in the rudest tone ever.
This was the biggest mistake ..Aish

Present:

Author Pov:

Jungkook's eyes darkened.No one ever dared to talk in this tone with him even though he was the youngest.Automatically his hands went over Y/n's neck and almost started choking her.

Jungkook: Listen.carefuly.If.you.need.respect.Firstly give that.This.is.my.first.and.lastwarning.

He said with blood red eyes.But his grip slowly started loosening as he realised what he was actually doing.Y/n was still there heavily breathing.
Without uttering a single word he simply offered her the hot milk and put the hot pack on her abdomen.She quietly was just staring evrything he was doing cuz she didn't have any courage to talk against.Jin already warned her before that his anger was the most dangerous.

Jungkook POV:

I never wanted to do all this to her.But she should learn to lower her ego if we are doing.

Y/n pov:
As he was almost done treating me I shifted my back towards him quietly when another wave of cramps came.I whimpered quietly in pain as the tears dropped from my eyes.
As I was in my own pain I flet the bed sinking on the other side.Before I could proceed a hand reached my tummy and slowly started massaging it.It would be a lie if I say it was relieving but No!I don't want any favour from them.

I slowly started to remove his hand but it was too difficult BCZ of his weight.

Jungkook:Sit quietly if you don't want any more consequences.

Bleh again bossing on me.I didnt even notice that soon I slept.

Jungkook pov:
As I could hear a lill snores,I got a hint that she is already into her dreamland.I slowly got off and pecked her forehead.
"Sorry.Just try to bond Y/N-ah,you will get along.I miss the younger you"
He said as a tear dropped down his eyes .
Soon I came out of the room as the lill snores faded away .

Author Pov:
Jungkook reached down stairs to see evryone getting ready for the breakfast so he also sat in the living room.

Jin:Ah Jungkook-ah where were you?and where is Y/N-ah?
Jungkook:Ah I was taking care of y/n ,she got her periods and as Michi told i think she usually recieves excessive cramps pain during this time.
Everyone hummed but looked with a lill shocked face when they recalled what he spoke.
Jimin:Since when you need to take care of that bitch huh?
He glared at jimin and spoke.
Jungkook:Hyung, Yesterday when you guys weren't there and I was facing my trauma due to rain ,she was the one who helped.Isnt it to obvious to reciprocate?
No one replied but still some weren't happy with the fact of caring for an INTRUDER.

Soon everyone settled down and started eating food.
Taehyung:Hyung,Why does food taste different today?
Taehyung,spoke being confused as his tongue wasn't really fond of this taste.
Same goes for evryone, each one of them were lill confused with taste of the food.
Maid spoke up clearing their doubts afraid of loosing her job.
Maid:u-uh masters usually miss y/n used to cook food but we made it t-today.
Jin nodded assuring the maid there is nothing to worry.
J-Hope:We got fond of her food ,didn't we?
He spoke while starting at evryone still eating.
RM: Surprisingly yes we did.
Others had no way to escape evryone knew they can't hide it anymore that they were growing fond of her.
Taehyung:But hyung, trusting her is inviting more broken selves don't we know ?
He said making his Hyungs remmeber some past experiences.
Suga: Taehyung,later or sooner you need to accept this fact that not evryone will turn out to be like THEM.
Jimin:oh pls hyung,Wasn't loss of mom enough of us.
RM: Guys we are trying to start a new beginning.Can you guys atleast just stay beside rather than not Cooperating at all?
Since he got no replies it was understood all of them already accepted it.

(Pre info:These mafia use a diff lang to communicate to indicate up their members whom they are talking to without actually speaking)

Suga pov:
*Kring kring*
Suddenly Suga's phone rang

Suga:xi? (Hello?)
???:Agust d, Agust d , agust d Hows it going huh?

Suga: Get to the point.

He said sharpening his voice.

???:Why so serious mister?Cant we talk friendly?

Suga;I said.Get. to .the .point.

??? darkly chuckled.

???:I see you are in a hurry.

His tone suddenly changed into serious one.

???:SO listen.Enjoy your days Bangtan sonyeondan.The storm is coming.This happiness is short time.I will come like a wind in your life and wither you like a winter tree.Wait and Watch.

*Beep Beep*

The call ended.

Jin:What was it suga?

Yoongi:Everyone,be fast.Follow me to meeting room.

Everyone followed him.

Yoongi quickly brought the phone in front as everyone settled down.He clicked over the play button as other quietly listened the convo.

Jungkook:Hyung any idea who the hell he was?
Yoongi replied disagreeing
Yoongi:whoever he was,didn't belong to a small gang i suppose.
Jin;How can you be so sure?
Yoongi:He knows my code name ,it's impossible for a small gang to figure out the names of the members.

J-Hope:Yeah hyung it's correct,but...
RM:What is his enmity with us?
The way he is talking suppose to mean that he is somewhat known to us in a way or so.
Jimin:Honestly it's right,how will we figure his next move?
Taehyung:My brain says,he is not attacking any soon.
Yoongi:Yeah possibly he is right.I guess sooner or later we need to inform this up with Skz and BP.before it's too late.
Jin:Yeah ,Froward this to them.They will understand the sevioirity because if they are targeting us they are indirectly targeting them as well

Y/n Pov:
I woke up with as my phone was ringing.
My eyes scrunched as the mild sun rays hit my faceu.
Without seeing the no. I picked up the phone.

Y/n: Yeoboseyo?
???:Agent K?
As I heard that I jolted up and changed my tone to serious one.
Y/n:Wae agent G?
Agent G:Y/N-ah begin preparing yourself.Its not late ,you will be needed really soon.HE is on his way.This will perhaps be the last mission we will ask for....and
Y/n;And?
He paused firba second before answering .
Agent G:N-nothing.Just prepare.
Y/N:K.send me the files later,i will look up to them
*Beep beep*
She cut the call.She knew this coming isn't gonna be simple for her.it will turn out may be disastrous for her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
How are you aliens?
Tysm for supporting me last time,and in these 3 days i thought about many things.Earlier I was thinking to end this story soon as a happy end and blah blah cuz I was getting idea for new ff's but NAAH!Ama bad alien. Yesterday something really crispy hit my mind.So possibly you guys are getting a good suspension ,be ready!🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.7K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
183K 3.8K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...