rarijack story: "love in the...

By HunterHall478

applejack got a crush on rarity since they first met each other at freshmen fair. At boutique applejack take... More

the confession
travel to London, England
apple bloom meet orange cassidy
meet spitfire
arrived at London, England
taste of marshmallow
sunset satan Dayoff begins
24/7 title at chs part 1
the investigation
shopping at mall plaza
shocking discovery
meet two eye witnesses
the meeting
1st night hunt begins (editied)
chat with parents
lighting dust trap idea (short)

24/7 title at chs part 2

194 3 0
By HunterHall478

Soarin at 2nd floor hallway find a place to hide from r-truth and drew gulak while holding 24/7 title over his right shoulder.

Soarin: "i need to hide somewhere."

He entered the room to see several people and ms. Harshwhinny who look at him with confused look and the teacher said to him, "mr. Skies, some nerve to interrupt my lesson."

Soarin: "sorry ma'am, I need stay low for a while because drew gulak and r-truth chasing for 24/7 title from me."

Ms. Harshwhinny: "fine, I guess."

Then all of sudden a person roll up soarin from the behind to floor for a pin with tim white begin to count, "1,2,3." It's akira towza who pin soarin skies to become 24/7 champion as he grab the title and exit the room towards the front entrance to get out before drew and truth show up.

Soarin: "aww man, I didn't see that coming."

Rainbow: "you forgot to closed the door behind you, genius."

Soarin: "ooh right. Hehehe."

[New chapter is out]

Title changes: akira towza defeat soarin skies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 844 7
ururaka ends up naked in a dark alleyway, unconscious. the league of villains find her and help her. will she join them or fight them? TRIGGER WARNIN...
109K 3.5K 77
"You will meet your end of your journey the age 21" "I agree to do this.." "Hey, I heard you're calling me"
1.1M 61.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...