โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]

145 4 4
By iluvvvme_

Rainbow had a concerned look on her face. Was applejack getting sick? There was no way this was real, she got sick that fast and she only been sick for about an half a week.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ..? Are you okay?" Rainbow asked. Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Y-Yeah..I'm okay." Applejack answered, But Rainbow didn't believe her.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ..I think your getting sick. Are you?" She asked worriedly. Applejack honestly didn't know if she was sick or not, She didn't know how to respond.

Applejack: "No...I guess it was just a sneeze.." Applejack said, Rainbow still didn't believe her. Rainbow just decided to feel Applejack's forehead, and her forehead was hot.

Rainbow Dash: "Are you sure it was just a sneeze AJ? Your forehead is hot. It's making me worried." Rainbow said, Applejack just nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah..I'm sure. I'm probably just hot..that's all." Applejack said, she had nothing else to say. She knew her excuse was stupid because it's literally fall and it isn't hot at all in Rainbow's house.

Rainbow Dash: "Alright...If you say so." Rainbow said, Applejack sighed in relief.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack woke up the next day not in the mood to get out of her bed, Which doesn't happen often. But she managed to get up anyway, she got ready for school; Took a shower, Brushed her teeth, brushes her hair, etc.

Breakfast was already made by Big Mac. She sat down and ate her breakfast with her sister, Granny was most likely sleeping. Big Mac noticed that Applejack wasn't feeling the same, he decided to see what was up.

Big Mac: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Her brother asked.

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm good. Just a bit tired is all." Applejack said, Big Mac raised an eyebrow but he just nodded. After Applejack ate, She went to go get her back pack and her phone. She said bye to both of her siblings before leaving the house, She felt tired. She couldn't even walk but she forced herself to. She couldn't be sick right? Luckily she made it to school before she could faint or something. Some of her friends were at the statue; Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Sunset Shimmer. Applejack smiled a little, She walked up to them but she didn't sit down yet. 

Applejack: "Hey Guys!" Applejack greeted, Her friends didn't say anything back. They just looked at her with a concerned look.

Sunset Shimmer: "Um, AJ? You alright? You look tired than usual.." Sunset said. 

Applejack: "I'm fine Sunset. I just been up all night." Applejack lied. 

Twilight: "Doing what?" Twilight asked whilst raising an eyebrow, Applejack's eyes widened a little. What was she gonna say?

Applejack: "Well...I guess I was doing...Homework?" Applejack said, Her friends were confused and concerned.

Pinkie Pie: "Is everything okay Applejack..?" Pinkie asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yes..Everything is fine. Honest." Applejack said whilst laughing nervously. Twilight shook her head, She got up and walked up to Applejack. Then she felt her forehead.

Twilight: "Applejack, You sure you aren't sick? You're Warm." Twilight asked, Applejack nodded. Now she really felt like she was gonna faint. 

Applejack: "Yes Twilight...I'm okay. Don't worry about me." Applejack reassured. 

Twilight: "Applejack." Twilight said, Unamused. Applejack looked at Twilight, She had a sincere look on her face.

Twilight: "Don't lie. You don't have to lie to us. Now tell me, Are you okay?" Twilight asked, Applejack hesitated. Not knowing what else to say, She seen that her purple skined friend was being serious. They all were being serious. Yes, Even Pinkie. She didn't wanna lie to her friends. But the truth was, She didn't know if she was sick or not. 

Applejack: *sigh* "Honestly...I don't know." Applejack finally answered honestly. 

Twilight: "We appreciate your honestly Applejack. But..How do you feel right now?" Twilight asked. 

Applejack: "I-...I feel dizzy." 

Pinkie Pie: *gasp* "DIZZY!?! OH NO! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU GONNA FAINT!?" Pinkie panicked.

Twilight: "Pinkie! Calm down!" Twilight scolded. Applejack felt her vision go blur.

Sunset Shimmer: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Sunset asked as she got up from her seat along with Pinkie. 

Applejack: "Y-Yes...I'm fine.." She said. 

Twilight: "But you don't look fine to me." Twilight said worriedly. 

Applejack: "Twilight..I'm fine. Really." Applejack couldn't hold her balance anymore. She almost fell but someone caught her. Someone unexpected.

A/N: Yes I know it's weird that Rainbow fainted and Applejack also fainted. I just wanted to do that because...It just came to mind. 

Pinkie Pie: "Rainbow?" Pinkie said, Sounding a bit stunned. But Rainbow didn't pay attention to it. She was too busy worrying about Applejack. 

Rainbow Dash: "AJ? AJ...Wake up!"

Pinkie Pie: "I THOUGHT TWI SAID SHE WASN'T GONNA FAINT!" Pinkie shouted. 

Twilight: "Well, I did. But maybe I was wrong."

Pinkie Pie: "Wrong!? How?! You're suppose to me SMART!" Pinkie said, Twilight rolled her eyes.

Twilight: "Well, I'm smart. But I'm not always right." Twilight reassured. 

Rainbow Dash: "Guys! We don't have time for this! Right now we need to figure out what's wrong with Applejack!" Rainbow yelled.

Pinkie Pie: "Should we do CPR?" Pinkie asked.

TS, SS and RD: "NO!"

Rainbow Dash: "I just wanna know if my best friend is okay." Rainbow said as her voice broke. 

Twilight: "We should just take her to the nurse. That's the best we could do." Twilight said. But soon after she said that, Applejack had woke up. 

Applejack: "What the hay just happened?" 

Twilight: "You fainted Applejack." Twilight answered. Rainbow glanced at Applejack and hugged her tightly. 

Rainbow Dash: "Thank god your okay." She said, Applejack was a bit confused. How come Rainbow is here? Isn't she sick?

Applejack: "Rainbow...Aren't ya sick?" Applejack asked in a confused tone. Rainbow let go of the hug and looked at her.

Rainbow Dash: "Don't worry about me! I'm worried about you!" Rainbow scolded. Applejack flinched due to Rainbow Dash yelling at her. 

Rainbow Dash: "I'm sorry AJ, I didn't mean to scare you. But still, You should be worried about yourself. I'm worried about you, You might be sick. You also could've got injured or something if I didn't catch you." Rainbow said, Applejack didn't say anything back. She looked in Rainbow's eyes, She could see worried in those eyes. And at the same time, They were serious. 

Applejack: "Well I mean...The thing is..I don't know if I'm sick or not. But I did feel tired this morning..And my forehead been warm since yesterday. But..I never coughed yet and I only sneeze once so...I don't know." Applejack replied, Rainbow wrapped her arm around Applejack.

Rainbow Dash: "It's okay AJ. How do you feel now? You tired?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, I'm gonna take you home okay? I don't want you to go to school tired." Rainbow said, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Thanks."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack and Rainbow were currently at The Apple Family's house. Rainbow had just gave Applejack some water. But Rainbow couldn't help but feel like Applejack was sick. But the fever couldn't have went to Applejack that fast right? 

Rainbow Dash: "You okay?" She asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm okay." Applejack said. 

Rainbow Dash: "Good. You don't know how worried I was when you fainted." Rainbow said, Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "You're always worried about me, Even the little things. It's cute." Applejack spoke, Rainbow blushed. Applejack's giggle made Rainbow nervous for some reason.

Rainbow Dash: "Shut up. You know I've been like that ever since...I don't even wanna talk about it." Rainbow said. 

Applejack: "I know Sugarcube, But it's in the past. It's okay now." Applejack reassured with a smile, Rainbow smiled back.

Rainbow Dash: "I know, I just don't want it to happen again. But at least your okay, That's all that matters." Rainbow said as she hugged Applejack, But she heard a light snore afterwords; Applejack fell asleep, Rainbow smiled. She decided she was gonna go to sleep too. Rainbow climbed onto the bed and tucked herself in and fell asleep.

                                                                                               To be continued...

Hey! Sorry it's here late -_- . But at least it's here, Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
28.2K 743 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
92.5K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ